Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

Irving gasped, eyes going wide. "I...I said that's enough" He pressed the tip of the sword against the back of her neck. "N-now...or else"

"B-bitch" Irving growled, attempting to press the sword down while he still had the strength to do so.

She pulled him roughly down, spearing them both. "Ahh, sweet release." She coughed, black blood running out.

"Hck" Irving coughed up some blood as he felt the blade impale him, stumbling for a moment before slumping to his knees, gurgling for a few moments before everything went black, his body going limp.

He would wake face to face with the bat, who grinned down. "Well now, welcome back cutie. Feeling rested?"

Irving felt groggy for a moment as he woke, then gasped as he saw the creature above him, scrambling to quickly get away from her. "Y-you! I..." His hand immediately went to where he had been stabbed, but no wound. "G-get the hell away from me! Just...stay away from me!"

She held his sword out to him. "Just relax, you're fine, see?" She showed her pristine throat.

He stared for a moment, then snatched the sword back, moving away from her quickly. "But...but how in the hell is that even possible?"

"Because our last deal worked out so well" Irving twitched in frustration. "Fine, but don't think for a second I'm trusting you. Next time I wont give you any warning before I kill you"

"....I'll never understand the obsession with Death in this place....and I don't think I want to either" Irving grumbled to himself, lifting his sword as he moved to follow her. Hopefully now that she had gotten what she wanted she wouldn't be quite so dangerous, at least for now anyway.

"Oh, but uh, if we get attacked, you're on your own groundie." She flapped her wing, blowing up a cloud of luminous spores from mushrooms below. "This might burn for a sec, but it makes you see better in the dark."

"Oh gee, thanks" Irving twitched in frustration. Well he hadn't expected any better. Everyone who had started getting helpful had immediately left when trouble came along and they had gotten what they wanted. He stopped as she blew at a cloud of mushrooms, coughing as the spores came up into his face. "Gah! A little advance warning next time!" He hissed as it did indeed sting for a second, then shook his head.

She chuckled. "What fun would that be?" She teased. "Now, how well can you see this" She smirked, wagging her plump, furry rear in his direction.

"I can see it just fine thank you, now stop wiggling it. You don't honestly think I'm going to trust you enough to do that again do you?" Irving folded his arms, tapping the sword against his leg gently. "Now my eyes again...I feel like I'm getting less human by the day here...what the hell is going to change in me next...?" He grumbled then shook his head. "Ok, let's get moving"

"Aww, don't be so stingy with that wonderful seed." She chuckled. "Hmm, theres something growling ahead, sounds like it's sleeping."

"My seed is exactly what I'm worried about. The last thing I want to do is get you pregnant..." Speaking of, Irving could still feel the eggs inside of him. When he had somehow revived it seemed even they had come with him. "Growling?" He immediately lowered his voice. "Then let's be very quiet while we go past..."

"Really?" She hissed. "I was going to run by screaming and flapping my arms." She led him along, climbing on the ceiling. "There's some nasty goo up here..." She muttered. Up ahead the tunnel widened into a cave, nothing inside but a strange bumpy, pulsating white blob.

Irving glared at her for a few moments as she clambered up onto the ceiling, though slowed down as they entered the tunnel, looking around slowly instead. White goo....that couldn't be good. Then he spotted the strange white blob, making sure to keep his distance. Was that the source of the noise? Possibly....he had met that strange slime girl before after all. Irving took a quiet breath, then slowly began to work his way around the edge of the cavern. He didn't know what that blob thing was, but he certainly didn't want to wake it up either. He doubted his sword would be any use on it for one thing, and he couldn't rely on any help from his 'travelling companion' either.

The blob shook, a portion bursting and a strange blue seal-like creature plopping out. It seemed this blob was some form of egg.

Back
Top Bottom