Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"I...I know," Kuki grumbled. But...she did kind of like the nickname, didn't she? It made her feel part of the group. Accepted, it was...nice, feeling that.
--
"Good question," Jana muttered, perhaps dryly. "I'm getting him out of here, you're in the way." She really hoped Mel would be here soon...

Mei could already tell that Kuki liked it, but she just wanted to play along with her. "Well...as long as you know, I guess it's fine. Thank you for bringing me lunch. I guess I should go back to sorting papers now..."

"Well, doesn't look like he wants to go. Name's Joe. What's yours, little girl? Must be a friend of his, huh? Don't look like it, look way too good for him. But my son has always attracted girls like you." It was clear he had no intention on moving.

"No, you should go back to resting," Kuki insisted. "This stuff can wait, Mei...you need rest, let other people handle things, okay?"
--
"Jana," she muttered, shifting Justin on her shoulders. "And he doesn't give a shit either way, buddy...so I'm taking him somewhere that doesn't smell like piss and shame." A rumble of a motorcycle, Mel. Thank god. This guy looked rough, in the bad way.

"..Alright Kuki." Mei said softly, though she would feel antsy just doing nothing. "I'm not sure..exactly what to do with myself though. I forgot...what it was like to have free time I guess."

"You're pretty spicy, Jana." He grinned at her and took a step closer towards her. "I don't really care what you do with him one way or the other. Little shit disappears for two years and then comes crawling back to me asking for me to teach him how to fight. He's a goddamn pussy, cried when I gave him the first lesson, and each time I take the time out of my day to teach him more, he just curls into a ball and lets me beat him up. You're wasting your time. So you might as well drop him here and have a better time with me. You look grown enough. What kind of men do you like?"

"I think that in itself is the best thing," Kuki smiled. "You don't have to do anything when you have free time, sometimes the feeling of having nothing to worry about, or focus on can be relaxing in of itself."
--
"The kind that don't beat their children and look at teenagers like a sock to put their dick in," Jana muttered, taking a step back. She was glad that she didn't have to hold her ground much longer, because Mel came up the stairs with a casual draw of one of her blades. She was glad that Jana called her, Joe was...trouble. Even if he was a sad, pathetic excuse of a man, he had power behind his punches.

"Well, if it isn't the little gutter rat, still stuck in the gutter...still trying to be big," Mel said. "Keep your eyes, and hands away from my daughter, Joe."

""But there is so much to do." Mei muttered under her breath but then laid her head back. "I guess I'll take a shower then. As best as I can, anyway." She really hoped that Komoku was still taking care of whatever business he had, because she needed a long shower. Or a bath..that was right. She needed to keep one of her legs dry.

Joe turned around, hearing Mel's voice. He looked her up and down with a smirk and then looked back at Jana. "Daughter? How did a carpet muncher like you manage to create something as cute as that? You adopted, didn't you? Can't say I could ever imagine anyone sinking their cock into your toxic snatch. I wasn't going to touch her. Girl told me no, and no means no." He was a monster, but not that kind.

"Maybe that would be best," Kuki chuckled in amusement, rising up. "Want to look good for Komoku, right?" she grinned playfully.
--

"Which explains why your most reliable woman is a drugged up whore," Mel muttered. "Let her pass, Joe. Otherwise this is going to get ugly." Not that she'd mind that, Joe always needed a peg knocked down or two.

Mei blushed and then looked away as she took her crutch and used it to stand. "No. I just never got a chance to take a shower...so I feel disgusting." She told Kuki as she limped over to get a fresh and more casual change of clothes. She still had that dress from the other day...

"I don't beat on women. Even butch bitches like you, Mel." He stepped aside, though his eyes went to Justin. "Don't bother coming back unless you're ready for another beat down, boy." He told him, a look of disdain coming across his face. Though he got no response. Justin was pretty much done talking to his father at this point.

"Uh huh," Kuki teased faintly, rising up. "Do you want me to help you, Mei? I don't want you to hurt yourself."
--

"Of course you don't," Mel muttered as Jana scooted past Joe, sheathing her sword. "Because you know better...come on, Jana. Let's get going." she murmured. Why in the hell was Jana doing this? Well, she asked herself that plenty of times when she was raising her. Guess she'd find out.

"Ah..no, it's alright." Mei said as she picked up the white summer dress and some black, lacy underwear. She then went into the bathroom and drew herself a bath. It was..tricky keeping her leg up but she managed, and she relaxed into the water. It stung at the bruise to her stomach and a few cuts but the sting died down after a few moments.

Joe grinned and watched Jana move past him. He liked young girls...and that thirst never quite went away. Justin hated that Jana came down here. Now his father knew what two of his friends looked like. He heard the door to his apartment open and then shouts followed soon after. His father never did like coming home and seeing his mother doing her job.

"How long did they say you'd be in the crutches?" Kuki asked, going about cleaning up their lunch with a faint hum. This was nice...when was the last time they had actually talked?

--
"So, nothing to say for yourself?" Jana muttered. "Or does my concern for you mean shit since we're not fucking anymore?"

"Jana," Mel sighed. "Let the poor boy have his silence, alright? Bad enough that he got yanked out of there and carried by someone, he doesn't need glass rubbed against his face too." She meant well, but Jana was always very...talkative. "C'mon, let's get him to my place, old dog needs a wash."

"Six to eight weeks." Mei called out from the bathroom, though the door was cracked a tiny bit. "I'm not supposed to put any weight on the leg for six to eight weeks. Then I have to rehabilitate it to recover fully...since the muscles will be weak after the cast comes off."

When the got out of the apartment building, Remy and Angel were coming up the stairs. "...Why is she carrying him like that? Is his legs broken or something?" Angel asked with a raised eyebrow. Remy sighed and knew already why. Justin could get like this..where he refused to do anything and was too stubborn to realize he was being a brat.

"...Thanks for getting him out of there, Jana." Remy looked over to Mel, her eyes giving her the once over. Pretty woman...Jana must have called her for back up. She wondered who she was.

"I suppose that will give you plenty of time to do the more...well, buisness side of things," Kuki murmured. "...People are starting to talk about if it's okay or not that a teenager is running this place, Mei."
--

"Hmph," Jana muttered. "Fucking stupid is what it is, Remy. He doesn't even know how good he has it, yet here he is, acting like a stuck up, snobby little shit." And there Jana went again.

"Jana," Mel reminded with a sigh. "Do you purposefully ignore what I say, or do you just do it to piss me off? Let it go."

"No," Jana muttered. "This is stupid, Mel! I didn't have anyone to drag me out of the muck when I felt like a miserable shit, so why should he feel all shitty and mopey when I'm dealing with recovering from a fucking rape and he's sad that I broke up with him? And here I am, trying to make him feel better and he just wants to mope and smell like a dirty hobo? Why? Why should I let it go?"

"Because when you get like this, you ignore absolutely everything else around you until you're done being angry," Mel said dryly. "Like you're doing right now."

"I know," Mei said as she started to wash herself slowly. "I have been meaning to talk with the City Council since they are the ones who are mainly concerned. To be honest I don't really blame the adults for not really having faith in a seventeen year old girl. But...I'll try to prove them wrong. I just need to speak with a few important people face to face and get some support."

Justin started to sob softly, hearing something he had been trying to ignore since the first time Jana brought it up. She got raped. She got raped and the worst part is, he wouldn't have been able to do a damn thing about it regardless of whether or not that he had been there. He never asked her to carry him out. He was just....the most worthless piece of shit in Turuga. The only place he belonged was in a dumpster, or in the corner of that room, hearing his mom whore herself out. His sobs slowly got louder as tears ran down his cheeks.

"...Justin." Remy said softly, though she was sure that she couldn't say anything to make him feel better. At least not at this moment. "Jana, I'm sorry for what happened to you. But I'm sure deep down he appreciates it, even if he doesn't want to tell you now. So, please just take care of him for a little while. Please?" Remy asked, figuring those two needed some better closure so they could move forward. Or at least Justin.

"Couldn't your father help?" Kuki murmured. Even if that was something of a dirty thought...Mei didn't seem to get along with her Dad too well. But they couldn't be picky. "What about your mother?"
--

"No," Jana muttered. "This is ridiculous, Remy. He needs to grow the fuck up, and I'm not letting him crawl back into his corner and get coddled."

"I agree," Mel said casually. "So I'll teach him a thing or two, as soon as he decides to stop crying."

"...they both could. If I asked them, I guess." Her father had volunteered to pay for this building, but he didn't ask or tell her to do anything. For once, he was letting her handle her own problems with minimal interference. Maybe he was waiting for her to ask for help.

Justin moved from over Jana's shoulder and then wiped the tears from his eyes. Though he couldn't stop crying. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry, Jana. I'm sorry." He repeated over and over. He was so angry...he wanted to kill the person who had done that to her. He grabbed her instinctively and then held onto her. For his comfort..hers too. He knew she'd probably push him away but he didn't care. He just wanted to hold her.

"It might be a good idea," Kuki mumbled. "But...I don't know how they would see you anyway, maybe they're going to give you a fair shot."
--

Jana sighed a little, hand on his head before pulling him off. "Stop it," Jana muttered. "Stop acting like such a goddamn child and grow up, I can't deal with you acting like this. Unlike you, I have actual problems to deal with. You're on your own, if I hear you do this shit again, I'm done. I've got an entire city to look out for, I can't watch some manchild all the time because he wants to be stuck on his sad little problems."

Mei sighed and then started to wash her hair. She was a little nervous when she thought about dealing with adults. But she would have to deal with them sooner or later. She finished washing up and then started to lift herself up from the tub, using her crutch that was sitting on the edge. She had to sit on the toilet to do her normal hair care routine, but once she was done, she put on the white dress. It was much more comfortable than she remembered.

"What do you want me to do? What do you want from me, Jana? Just tell me what to do!" Justin begged her as he continued to wipe his eyes. Remy turned her back, unable to watch this spectacle.

"Shut up. God, you're so pathetic." Justin flinched at those words and then turned around to see Angel staring at him with a hand on her hip. He glared at her and then stepped closer.

"What the fuck do you know, Angel? Why are you even here, huh? You don't give a shit about me! You don't know shit!" Before he could go any further, Angel took her lance that was on her back and then bashed him in the head with the blunt end, sending him flying to the ground. In a flash, she was on top of him, spinning her lance so that the blade was pointed at his throat.

"I know that you're a goddamn crybaby who wants everything given to him. I know why you're here. I know what you want. And I know you're not going to get anywhere because you have absolutely no spine. If you want to get stronger than do it by yourself. If you want to be useful than find a purpose yourself. You have two girls who are worried for you and yet all you can do is cry and feel sorry for yourself. Man the fuck up." Angel told him as she further pressed the sharp edge of her lance into his throat. "Or I'll put you out of your misery for good. Is that why you want, Justin? You seem to have given up on life as it is."

It wasn't too much longer before the door opened up, without knocking. Kuki turned, immediately on the defense. Sure enough, there was Komoku, grinning politely. He had a few bumps and scrapes...but he could walk with a punctured lung, who knew how hurt he was on a daily basis. But he was in uniform, it looked rather good on him too. The black fit his figure nicely, and the white undershirt was unbuttoned in a lazy display of likely having just gotten out of bed when he remembered he had a job.

"Hey-...Oh, it's Boss' little shadow," he mused. "Kuki, right? You seen her? I have to make my report and all." Here on business, even!
--
"Alright, alright..." Mel said faintly, hand on Angel's shoulder. "Let's calm down, Princess...put the toothpick away, I don't like playing rough with cute girls...unless they're my age," she smirked. "Get off the poor kid, I think the salt is properly rubbed on the wound. You girls get going, I'll take him to my place. Jana, you got work to do, right?" Hm, he was a little brat alright...but she saw some potential. Reminded her a lot of Jana, actually.

"...Right," Jana sighed. "...Remy? Angel? I could really use your help with something...as a favor, not as an order." she mumbled honestly.

When she heard Komoku's voice, she blushed a little. She took a look in the mirror and then sighed. The dress looked good, even if it showed off a little too much of her breasts and cleavage. However, the medical eye patch was a real eyesore. There wasn't much she could do about that, though. She grabbed her crutch and then opened the bathroom door, her old clothes folded in her free hand. Seeing him in his uniform...well he looked good. She swallowed hard before looking away. "I'm right here...Sorry to keep you waiting..."

Angel glanced back at Mel and then removed her lance. She wasn't about to disrespect an adult..she didn't want to try her luck. Remy was shaking her head at the situation, but she knew why Angel lost her temper. Angel had been her friend for years as well, and she knew everything about her history with Justin. "Alright. Again, I don't have anything better to do. And I don't want to be around that dickless loser anymore." Angel told Jana as she sheathed her lance.

"Yeah...Jana. We'll help you." Remy told her, watching Justin rise up from the ground and rubbing his head. He didn't seem to be hurt much, though he was rubbing the side of her head.

"Nah, it's fine," Komoku said, moving over. "Here, lemme help," As usual, Komoku didn't give her much say in the matter as he lifted her up, arm scooping underneath her legs. "Nice dress though...I like it," he grinned. "You look like shit, Boss. You gonna heal okay?" Kuki blinked a little in surprise, hand lowering from her sword. This...was not the man she was told about, she didn't think?
--
"Thanks, let's get back to HQ," Jana sighed. Ugh, so much work...so little time.

"Sure," Mel grinned, hand on Justin's grimy head. "Come on, lover boy...let's get you cleaned up, then we can chat, alright? They can have the girl time, I'm going to help you get stronger."

"K-Komoku..." Mei's face was bright red when he lifted her up like that, though..she didn't really mind it. It was actually really nice, and...sweet? Was he actually being sweet? Though hearing his comment about her dress? It was definitely something she wanted to hear, but didn't expect to really. "U-umm..yes. I'll be fine. C-could you sit me down on the couch, please?" God..she was already getting...excited just smelling his scent. And his body heat felt wonderful.

Justin looked up at the woman and wondered exactly who she was, but she didn't really seem like a bad person to be around. He watched the three girls leave and then grimaced. "Okay then...whoever you are."

"I could," Komoku smirked easily, heading over to the couch and sitting down, with her on his lap. "But I won't, cause I heard you had a bit of a trouble with your lover boy, everything okay? Or did that not work out?" His tact was absolutely zero, but it was concern...sort of. He didn't sound like he was concerned, but asking was better than nothing, right?
--

"Jana's mother," Mel smirked. "Adoptive mother, anyway...what, you don't see the resemblance?" she joked, arm cradling her breasts. "I fear for that girl's back if she grows anymore in the chest, c'mon...you want to stop being a crybaby? I know how to help, your father doesn't know squat about teaching anyone anything."

Mei could feel her heart beating faster as he sat her down in his lap. She glanced at Kuki as if she was going to ask for help..but it's not like this was bad. She just hoped he didn't get...aroused. Because if he did, it would be torture sitting on his lap. "Adam and I didn't work out." Mei said, feeling the tiniest bit awkward talking about this. "And wait..how did you know about that? Who did you hear that from?"

Justin's eyes went straight to her breasts when she cradled them. He blushed a little and looked away when he caught himself staring. Was she just messing with him or something? "..Yeah. He doesn't. He just jumped at the idea of beating the shit out of me. Like I thought he would...but at least I tried."

"Some of the nerds were mentioning Adam seemed kind of annoyed, so I just...you know, figured," Komoku shrugged. "You seem like the kind of girl who likes being honest and up front with people, I respect that. Wanted to make sure you were alright, Boss."
--

"Well, that changes today," Mel decided firmly. "If you want to be stronger, I can help you...but no more complaining, no more crying...no more moping," she listed off. "You have potential...Joe's a dickhead, but he's a dickhead you don't want to cross. That sort of thing usually carries in the genes somewhere. You'll be my student."

Back
Top Bottom