Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid and her Master (Finx and wiki234)

Lori took a helmet grimacing as it squeezed her ears. "These where not meant for nekos." she pouted cutely slipping onto the back of the motorcycle clinging to his waist.

Kairu looked over and nodded, driving off with her to a good restaurant that he knew that she might have liked. " hmm I got an idea when we come back home, I could make that helmet maybe a bit better and more comfortable if you want." He stopped at the place and waited for her to get off first.

Lori slipped off and took off the helmet shaking her hair free. "That would be great. With holes for my ears or something so they don't get crushed to bad but I'll still be safe." she smiled and waited for him.

"Yeah that was exactly what I was thinking" kairu got off and took his helmet off, looking around then back to her. "Ok then let's go." He said putting his hands in pocket the. Walking over and holdin the door for her.

Lori blushed a little and walked in almost tripping. She caught herself and sighed as the couple in front of them chuckled. "Your pets awfully clumsy." the girl grinned as Lori's ears flattened and she stared at the floor. Neko's weren't seen as much more the pets, slaves, and things like that so she was use to it.

" she's not a pet..." He said crossing his arms, "why do you care anyway?" Kairu leaned against the wall and waited until it was their turn. He didn't really see anyone, human or not as a pet, he would see her as a friend that he cared about and wanted to know a bit more. He looked over at Lori, "no one is allowed to call you that."

"Thanks." Lori blushed a little. "I'm use to it though." she sighed. "I'm just here to clean up after my masters." she kept her eyes on the ground as they where seated. "Some neko's have good paying jobs but not many."

"Well your also a person too, and I won't force you to have to every little thing up if I'm there. But when I'm not then I'll be counting on you." He said with a smile. "Your my maid and friend that I care about a lot. For now just relax a little and have fun." Kairu sat down at the table and looked over at the menu setting it down when he knew what to pick. "I'll take you somewhere if you want to. Maybe buy some clothes you always wanted or something." He leaned back against the chair and sighed. " I'm never a mean person. I'd say maybe sometimes I'm in a bad mood but it doesn't happen much."

Lori blushed brightly. "You don't have to be so nice." she mumbled tucking a hair from her face. "You barely know me." she shifted a little in her seat embarrassed. "I don't need things that I want. I never really look unless I'm on my day off then I only buy what I need." she looked even more embarrassed.

" yeah I guess that was a little too far....but I'm just not totally mean like that though." He sighed and sat up leaning against the chair. After a bit the waiter finally came over to take their order. Kairu looked over at the menu again and ordered, giving the menu to him then waiting for Lori

Lori made her order and started to hum softly. "Ask me something?" she grinned.

Kairu looked around then sighed and looked over at her Again with crossed arms. "Hmm...ask something....have you ever...had a crush on a master before or to someone that was working somewhere." He shrugged and leaned back against his chair a bit. "I want a girl, but I've never had a crush before."

'No I've never had a crush on a master before." Lori smiled softly. "It's frowned upon to fall in love with the person who owns you if you are free it is still frowned upon but less so." she shrugged.

well I wouldn't say I own you because your human and your not an object or anything. im not saying I don't want you around but I do want to treat you nice even though your still mine. And that's their opinion if its frowned upon. I think its your choice to who you like if its master or not.' he sat up a bit and sighed, " I like you as a friend and a maid a lot.'

"I like you as a friend as well." Lori smiled at him. 'it matters to my kind." she sighed a little. "I was raised with it so I'm use to there opinion...maybe I'll fall in love with a master maybe not."

"yeah I know, I shouldn't rush you, anything can happen and I agree with you on that.' he said with nod. kairu crossed his arms and just looked around, waiting a bit more.

the waitress appeared and served there food smiling sweetly she asked if they needed anything else. "No thank you." Lori smiled back.

kairu sighed and looked over at her, deciding to just relax and eat now, maybe they could talk more later or something but he didn't really have any specific plans for both of them anyways.

"What about you? Have you ever been in love with a neko?" Lori asked curious watching the people come and go ears twitching back and forth catching every little noise.

"Well no actually...but I've kinda been wanting to, I think they are really cute and awesome to date if you really wanna know from me.... I'd date a neko if I could..." Kairu then started eating just waiting if she was gonna ask a question or tell him something

Lori blushed a little and smiled at him. "Thanks." she tugged her hair and started to eat as well humming softly.

Kairu just sighed with a smile, seeing as she wouldn't really ask anymore. He continued to eat and leaned back against the chair enjoying that they could hang out and have a bit of fun before she would be working for a while

Lori found herself relaxing as they sat there. Normally she felt nervous around people especially if she was with her master but somehow she was relaxed.

Kairu looked over at her, seeing she was happy and enjoying that she had more freedom. "I like when your like that.." He said with a smile, finishing his food and getting a drink. "I think it's better to start tommorow when you can, instead of after this.." He said letting her have the whole day of today to just relax. Kairu crossed his arms and took out his wallet, setting it on the table and waiting for the waiter to give a check.

The waitress appeared like magic and left the check smiling before vanishing again. "Maybe we can go for a walk." Lori suggested. 'To walk off that food."

Back
Top Bottom