Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid and her Master (Finx and wiki234)

((Sorry I had work and was tired when I got home I'm off to bed))
Lori glanced at him and smiled "I would love to watch tv when I'm finished cleaning up." She moved on to the rest of the floor. With a deep breath she finished and went to dump the water out before returning. "I'll change and be right back." she headed upstairs and changed into her casual cloths sitting on the couch in her white short sleeve shirt and pink skirt

Kairu sighed and just relaxed, scooting over, to give her a bit more room. He looked over at her then at the tv. " good job with that." He said with a smile making sure to thank her for doing that. Later on if your hungry I can go ahead and cook for us both." He asked hoping he could do something for her, instead of not having at least some things to do.

(I know how bad that feeling is >.<)

"Do you want me to be your maid?" Lori blinked "Usually I do the cooking and stuff." she blushed a little. "That's all I really know I mean I do normal things but I was under the impression that you wanted be to clean and do cooking." she settled on the couch sighing a little.

" yeah I know it's confusing, I do want you as my maid, but I'm not as busy right now so that's why I offered. When I am though then I'll rely on you to do the things you usually do like the cleaning and cooking, if that makes sense for you.." He sighed and smiled at her, "and I'm happy that I could have you stay here. If there's anything you wanna know or need just come talk to me.."

"Alright will you set out a list of this for me to do? Also a list of days you want me to do those things?" Lori liked structure. "I know basically everything." her ears twitched. "Well things that go on during a normal day anyways." she sighed and passed a hand threw her hair carefully to not touch her ears.

"Ok then, I think that will work." He nodded and stood up going over to get a pencil and paper. Kairu sat down and leaned over a table setting the paper down and starting to write the list. After a bit he sat down beside her again and handed it to her. "You can also take breaks if you need to between doing what you have to, I don't want to tire or stress you out too much."

"This is perfect master thank you." Lori smiled ears perking up tailing twitching happily. "Oh don't touch my ears or tail please...they uh it's hard to explain." she sighed. "They make me feel a certain way and well it's very distracting."

Kairu nodded, "yeah I know that those are sensitive. I already saw that from before remember?" He sighed and stood up, "you want a snack or anything?" He asked walking over and getting some water. After he was done he put it in the sink and walked back sitting next to her again feeling bored

Lori flipped threw the channels tail twitching back and forth when it brushed against him she mewed softly and scooted away half sitting on her tail blushing. "Sorry." she stuttered clearly embarrassed and sighed "I really wish they weren't so sensitive."

" it's ok, and I think it's...cute actually..." He said with a smile not minding, "have...you ever had a date before?" He asked deciding to make a little conversation if she wanted to, "sorry if I'm asking something I shouldn't, but you can tell me if you don't mind though. For me no, but I'm looking for one though." Kairu smiled at her, "maybe...if you want I could teach you something that you havent learned yet."

"I dated a neko butler once but he liked to hurt people so I left him. Would you go on a date with a human or a neko?" She asked curious. "What do you want to teach me?"

"it was good you did..' he said not knowing why she liked him in the first place but he didn't really care. but if he was there back then.. maybe things would of have been fun and different. "well it wouldn't matter, Id go on a date with a neko and if not then a human. if a neko girl is cute id date her.' kairu sighed and leaned back. "well he told me that...well I should teach you about being in bed with someone....'

"WHAT!?" Lori blushed brightly and looked away. "I don't know that but I was always hoping I would have someone I loved teach me." she fiddled with her skirt. "I don't know why it's so important to learn that before I find someone."

" well I won't force you, if you rather have someone you love teach you then that's fine with me. I know how awkward that was....and I'm sorry." Kairu brushed his hair with his hand a bit and sat up. "I'll support and help you with whatever you need or what you choose to do..."

"Alright." Lori nodded and smiled a little. "I would like to get to know you more." she nuzzled against his hand as he brushed her hair purring.

Kairu looked over at her quietly, "uhhh...sure what do you wanna know then?" He asked putting his hands behind his head and leaning back a bit just waiting for her

"Well hmm...how about your childhood? Where you grow up things like that." Lori suggested half leaning against him.

"Well...it's not really special. I grew up up by myself so I had no sisters or brothers or anything, and I always wanted one. Then I decided to move away and live by myself when I was older, living in an apartment first to get some money and see if I could buy my own place." He shrugged and sighed crossing his arms and looking over at her. "It was hard but it looks like I did it."

"I had three siblings two boys and a sister. We were all the same litter from what mom says." Lori grinned "It was difficult but I love them." she thought a moment. "Have you ever done it?" she asked blushing softly.

Done what?" He thought for a moment thinking back to the question before. "Ohh...umm well no I haven't. I've never been on a date or anything like that." Kairu sat up a bit, "I'm just single right now."

"Well maybe we could go out for supper?" Lori suggested. "Or whatever you want master." she smiled softly looking down and tugged her hair nervously.

"Sure we could go out then if you want...I don't really mind at all. Just tell me the place and we could go there and eat if your hungry." He looked over, seeing how nervous she was around him. He would be too about not knowing much about the master and how he ran things. He knew it was instinct not to jump into conclusions and let the master do all the planning. "You know... Your really smart." He said with a smile, putting an arm around and giving her a small friendly hug. "So you wanna go now or later?"

Lori blushed at his compliant and smiled softly. "I'm no that smart." She shrugged. "I don't care where we go as long as its good d. Let's go know because I'm starving." She pouted a little touching her growling stomach.

Kairu smirked and stood up, "ok then let's go out." He walked over outside, opening a small garage. He then walked out taking a crimson colored motorcycle. He took a helmet then stood there waiting.

Back
Top Bottom