Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid and her Master (Finx and wiki234)

Kairu went over and put the money with the check waiting for it to be picked up then. " maybe we could walk around town then, or we could go home and drop off the bike then walk to town..." He shrugged not really knowing what she wanted to really do or which was better

"We could go for a bike ride." Lori offered smiling as the waitress reappeared taking the check vanishing again. "That's sounds nice actually." she stood waiting for him.

"Ok then so should we drop off the motorcycle and walk, or walk around now then." Kairu stood up and sighed, turning to walk out and wait

Lori hurried after her and took his hand gasping slightly. "What ever you want to do is fine." she realized she was holding his hand and quickly let go blushing brightly. "Sorry." she sputtered.

"Ok then I think it would be a good idea to walk around a bit then, and we could go home back on the bike." He looked over and saw her hold his hand and smiled a bit, " don't worry, you can always hold my hand if you want to then." Kairu liked her like a friend more than anything most of the time

"Alright." Lori took hold of his hand again so as not to get separated in the crowd. She followed along ignoring the stares of passerby's she was to happy for it to bother her.

Kairu smiled and put his other hand in his pocket, going through the crowd and holding her hand not really caring about anyone accept her. He looked around and finally made it to the center of town where most of the shops were, and also a big nearby park that was perfect. He walked over and say down on the bench still holding her hand. " is there anything in particular you wanna do?"

"Can we look around a little?" Lori asked fishing out her money to see if she could afford to buy anything. "Maybe just window shop." she sighed. "I'm broke again." she chuckled. "Seems to always go like that don't they."

" sure, we could go shopping if you want." He said with a nod turning to walking down the sidewalk toward the center of the town where most of the big shops were. " I could help you pay if you find something you really wanna have." Kairu led her inside, opening the door and walking in to see other people looking over at various different things that were everywhere sitting on the shelves.

"Oh no you don't have to do that for me.'' Lori blushed a little looking at everything. "there's nothing I can't live with out.'' she smiled "I'll wait till my pay day.'' she smiled.

"you sure, I don't really mind though...but if that's what you want then ok..." he said with a shrug. Kairu turned and just kept looking around at all the other different stuff they had.

Lori sighed in relief she didn't need the stress of owing him for what he bought her. She saw a few things she wanted and saved them in her mind so she would remember to come back later to buy it.

"is there anything else you wanna do? Walk around a bit more to other stores, or if your tired then we could just go home." Kairu walked over and leaned against the wall with a sigh just waiting to see what she wanted to do.

"are you bored? We can go home if you want." Lori smiled at him and reached for his hand holding it. "I'm thinking maybe tomorrow we can go to the movies' if I have the day off."

"uhhh sure I guess.....' he said feeling like she wanted to go on a date or something. " im sorry if I sound a weird for asking this...but have you ever wanted to go on a date since last time?' kairu held her hand and slowly turned to walk out of the store quietly back to where the bike was with the helmets. kairu took his helmet and took hers, holding it out and waiting for her.

"I do want to go on a date." Lori blurted out then blushed looking down embarrassed. "I didn't mean to blurt it out like that."

'hmm...' he said with a smiled, " you like me or something? or is it just for fun.' she said teasing her a bit and sitting on the bike still holding her helmet. "well I wouldn't really mind then if you really want to. maybe tomorrow we could go out like we did now.'

Lori took the helmet and flinched a little. "I will never tell you." she teased back and slipped on behind his hugging his waist tightly. "I would like to go out again tomorrow."

"Sure we could go out tomorrow for some fun, no prob." He said with a smile getting on and putting his helmet on. Kairu then glanced at her and started his motorcycle, driving out into the road and heading back toward the house.

Lori just clung to him leaning her head on his back happy to stay there. They finally reached his house and she carefully go off taking her helmet off letting her ears twitch and sighed in relief. "That's so much better." she smiled a little then brushed a hand over her ears ruffling the fur a little.

Kairu got off, and took his helmet off putting it on the seat of his bike then taking her helmet. "Well you seem tired then, so just go in and you could relax. I'll fix this helmet so it's better for you." He walked over and took out one of his tools that could cut through the helmet easily. kairu walked over to a small desk and started to cut holes on the sides of the helmet for where her ears would fit.

Lori rested on the couch and fell asleep quickly curled into a ball like a cat with her tail draped over her body. She mewed softly and her ears and tails twitching as she dreamed.

After a while, kairu was done. It did look a little weird seeing what looked like two random holes, but he thought it would make it better and maybe a bit cuter to see someone like her on a motorcycle with him. Kairu put he helmet on the Bike and turned to walk inside seeing her already on the couch. He sighed and went over to put a blanket and pillow under her head, giving a small kiss on her forehead and walking up the stairs to go into his room, change, and go to sleep.

Lori woke the next morning and yawned stretching. "Morning already?" She set to work making breakfast waffles and bacon.

Kairu was still quielty sleeping. Not really thinking much, but feeling a bit awake but not really enough where he would want to get out at all. He turn soghed and turned on side, pulling the blanket up more and just decided to sleep more.

Back
Top Bottom