Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Ones At School (me and Mizuken)

Elise was still asleep soundly when he woke up. She only began to stirr when the sun began to hit her eyes. When she woke up. he wasn't around her which left her a little surprised. She stood up and called out his name, looking around.

He could hear her calling for him. He didn't think anything of it the first time, but figured he'd better get back to her before she got too worried. Nicholas rushed back to her, and was out of breath as he reached her. "Elise...were...you...calling...me? I... was looking for salt. Are you ok?"

He waited till he caught his breath to speak. "Sorry i didn't want to wake you. I got up early, and went to find something that might help us get out of this situation." He lightly took her hand. "I will get you out of here." He smiled lightly. "Do you wanna come help me look? It would make things go a little faster. I was just searching around the kitchen, maybe we can find something to eat while we are in there."

Elise smiled a little and said "I'll help". She slowly stood up and began to walk to the school kitchens with him, taking a good look around.

He sighed. "I know we were doing budget cuts, but really we don't put a grain of salt in any of our food?" He turned to her. "I can't think of any room in the school that would have shovels either, but if we don't find something soon. We are going to have to end up digging with spoons." He laughed a bit, but he realized that situation was a bit more serious. The clouds looked like they were ready to burst with more snow. They needed to get out of there, or find a way to survive, and keep warm. They would at the very least have to find a way to get all the electricity on then at the very least they could cook.

Elise looked at him and said "Theres salt in the science labs...we use it for junoir grade experiments" she said to him. "As for shovles, have you looked in the janitors office?" she asked him, continuing to rummage around the kitchen, more in shearch of food.

He nodded i did look in the janitors closet no luck, but there might be trowels in the botany classroom. That would be better than nothing, and we can get the salt from the science room. That'll be a start. "Just in case though we need to find the fuse box as well that way we can have food. "I'll gather the stuff, and reset the fuse box can you find us something to eat?"

Elise nodded and said "That sounds fine with me" she said bringing out some raw foods from the cuboard. "If we can't turn the power back on, we can cook the food with the bunsen burners in the labs" she said smiling.

Back
Top Bottom