Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Ones At School (me and Mizuken)

He was a little surprised by her quick choice of dare. "Hm...now what would an adolescent do in this situation..." He smirked playfully "Lets see...I know i dare you to give me a kiss on the cheek." He grinned. "You're turn after this..." He said.

Elise smiled at him and leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. She smiled and said "truth or dare"

He gave a small mumbled chuckle feeling her soft lips against his cheek. "Hm...well let's go with dare." He grinned.

"Hmmm okay then". She thought for a moment and said "I dare you to jump around on one foot shouting I'm a sissy girl".

He laughed then sighed. "fine..." He stood up then jumped around, and because it was all in fun. He did it rather funily put energy into it I'm a sissy girl, i'm a sissy girl." He found it hard to hope while laughing so hard at what he was doing. "Okay truth or dare?"

He smiled. "Okay i've got a good one. be right back." He rushed from the room with a smile. He found the room where the snow was piling up due to the window being broken in. He scooped up a small handful, and grinned childishly as he returned to the room. "I dare you to put this down the front of your pants." He laughed.

"Are you serious....fine" she said and took the snow and put it down her pants causing her to spazz a little on her spot and her breathing to become hitched.

He laughed a bit, but began to wonder if it was a bit much with the cold weather. He had not given her a whole lot, but still. "Are you ok?" He asked with a grin..."Maybe it was a little much?"

Elise shook her head and said "Nope I'm GOoood!" she said spazzing a little as a bit more of the ice rolled down her leg.

He held back a laugh. "Ok, then...wanna keep playing..." He dreaded it, but dare was much more fun than truth with just two people. "I'll choose dare again."

Elise seemed to grin evilly and said " I dare you to go out and roll in the snow with only your underwear on.

He gave her a look of sheer disbelief. "Really?" He released a sigh. "So, we are going to get cruel are we?" He was a little self conscious. He walked toward the door then headed where the snow was pouring in. He undressed. Though he was self conscious he did it. He was rather well built now, but when he was younger he was chubby, and made fun of so he still held onto some of that self consciousness. He layed down in the snow, and began to roll. He got up after rolling once jumping around as if that would warm him up. He quickly got re-dressed. "That was cold...you have a pretty smile, but i wonder just what evil lays dormant in that head of yours." He grinned. "Your turn truth or dare?"

Elise chuckled as he did it and could not help but look him over a little. She did find him attractive. She smiled as he got out of the snow and said "I'm going to play it safe and say truth" she said grinning.

"No fair..." He said playfully. "I was going to think up something really devious. But maybe i can find out something juicey...have you ever been with another girl?"

"You dare me to what?" He questioned "are you serious?" His looked of amusement wasn't as present.

He released a blush causing his face to turn red. He slowy began to slip out of his clothes little by little until he stood in just his underwear, and shirt. "is this enough it's kind of cold?"

He first suggested they go back to the warmer room. "I dare you to do the same." He grinned evilly

Back
Top Bottom