Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Ones At School (me and Mizuken)

He didn't know what to say more than sorry, but he didn't want to apologize cause he didn't want to say anything right. "Um...I...You...That felt really good. Did you enjoy it?"

He felt like an idiot speaking. He didn't know what to say. "Elise...I know this is silly, but this whole thing feels a little awkward...i'm not really sure how to proceed...to tell you the truth i've had a small crush on you so when the night began with us being trapped together i was okay with the idea, but i didn't expect it to lead to this."

Elise seemed to blushe and she bit down on her lower lip and said "I see". She had expected him to say something along those lines.

This awkward situation it was just so unnerving. He had to do something to end it. He approached her slowly, and claimed her lips with his own. "What do you want to do now? " A very light blush showing on his face.

She blushed when he kissed her and she found her self enjoying it. She bit down on her lower lip when he pulled away and said "i do not know..."

He was surprised by her reaction. He released a sigh. "I see..." The familiar awkward silence returned. "Well i'm a bit hungry now..." He said plastering on a light smile. "I will go see if i can find something for us to eat." As he turned away he felt as if he had been rejected. 'Wasn't expecting that...' He thought to himself.

Elise nodded and said "alright". She waited till he was gone and quickly put her clothes back on, feeling a little shocked at her self, still unable to belive that she had just had sex with one of her trusted co-workers...she actually felt a little ashamed of her self.

He made it to the cafeteria. He had forgotten that some of the room still didn't have power, and the kitchen was one of them the food in the fridge, and freezer would probably be ok though due to the cold night. He was only able to grab some fruit. He took his time as he returned. He set the food on the desk. "This is all i could find i hope you like fruit." He said with a very light smile. He made sure to keep his distance. "This was probably just a lapse in judgement for her, and a mistake."

Elise looked at the fruit and she picked up an apple and said "Thankyou...and sorry" she said looking down a little.

"No, you don't need to apologize...we...can just pretend like it never happened ok?" He smiled lightly as he grabbed, and orange. It hurt him a bit to say that, but he did his best to keep the pain from showing on his face. "We should find a warmer room for the night. The science lab is the closet to the furnace we might should check that one out.

Elise put down the apple and pulled her knees in and put her head into her knees and said 'I'm so ashamed of my self"

He looked at her a little surprised by the sudden out burst. "Wh-why are you ashamed? we didn't do anything wrong we are two consenting adults after all, but like i said if you want we'll just forget everything."

She shook her head "This is my work place, I'm suposed to teach kids morals and values when it seems I have none of my own" she said.

He averted his gaze from her. "You know this is different circumstances. We just went a little overboard with a game, and that's all. It's not like you go around doing this with every man you see. You are a wonderful teacher passionate about your students. I didn't know you felt so ashamed about it. I would've never played the game if i thought it would have made you feel so..." He sighed. "Sorry..."

Elise looked at him. "Its not just that...." she looked away and said "i was blinded by my own desires. I thought that if I did it i could get closer to you....now i thik I have only distanced my self...." she said softly.

He took in a breath. "I ah...I...I would like I'll admit i never thought you'd be the type of girl to do this with some guy, and i didn't expect us to be doing such a thing after being together for only such a short time, but i don't...I haven't lost any respect for you...have, have you lost respect for me because of what happened?"

Elise looked at him and bit down on her lower lip and shook her head and said "No I haven't...." she said quietly.

"Maybe...after the snow melts, and we can get out maybe you'll go on a date with me?" He asked. "i find you very attractive, intellegent, kind...and i'd be honored if you'd late me take you out on a date."

He sighed relieved she said yes, and smiled at her. "Thank you...I'll be right back." He left the room, and returned with a blanket. "I got this from the hurricane emergency supplies. "Would you be ok sharing with me?"

He wrapped the cover around the two of them, and cautiously wrapped his arms around her waist. "I think we'll be able to stay warm through the night like this. If no one comes tomorrow we'll have to start digging our way out somehow. "

Elise nodded and said "That sounds like a good plan". She looked at him and smiled a little.

Today had been a rather interesting day, quite tiring in fact. It didn't take much time before nicholas had fallen asleep lightly holding Elise in his arms. He woke the next morning with a yawn. He looked around only to see no one had come. He looked out of the large window behind him. The gray sky showed signs of more snow on the way, and looking at the snow on the ground it had apparently snowed all night it had to be at least 4 ft high. He sighed. They would have to come up with a plan to get out.

He gently placed the cover over her. The light that now illuminated the school made the hallways look less creepy, and made things easier to see. He went to go find salt, or anything that they could use to dig.

Back
Top Bottom