Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Desires ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster )

Rachel looked back when Jamie came up from behind. She gave Jamie a smile as they undid the layers covering Rachel's young body. When Jamie spoke of beauty shouldn't be hidden and asking how many layers does a butterfly have. Rachel laughed lightly while glancing backwards. Jamie's words were laying the ground work for what Rachel would become. Rachel knew how pretty she was, but women wore such layers. What Jamie said did make Rachel wonder why women dressed in this manner? For the first time in her life, Rachel was forming questions which would led to a different lifestyle. It took about 10 minutes before Rachel was finally stripped naked and ready for the bath tub. Rachel blushed when Jamie looked her over. She wasn't sure why her sister in law was looking at her with a grin. It made Rachel a bit self conscious. No one had ever looked at her in that manner before. Rachel's body looked every bit as innocent as she did. Her measurements were 32B-22-32. Rachel's long auburn hair draped over her shoulders. Biting lightly at her lower lip, Rachel turned towards the tub. This gave Jamie a great view of a fine young ass. Rachel then stepped into the tub and lowered herself down into the warm water. She sat with her legs pulled up to her chest. Rachel at this point wasn't sure if Jamie was leaving, or staying.

Jamie grinned and loved the silence that girl gave to her question. Great big silence was great. There was a crack in the girls teaching and Jamie would set up shop in it and grow the crack until the dam itself broke. She smiled as she finally got Rachel naked. She moved to the tub while Jamie savored her flesh and grinned. She moved behind her and began to lather her skin up with her own soap. Looking at her, she ran her hands over the soap lathering it into a soft cloth and began to run it over her body and moved closer and pressed her nose to her hair and took a soft smell in.

"You do smell great though." She moved her hands around working up her legs cleaning them.

As Jamie started to wash Rachel, the young teen remained in a ball. She kept her knees up against her chest. It wasn't because Rachel suspected her sister in law would do something. It was because Rachel only met Jamie that afternoon and now she was getting a bath from her. It would take sometime before Rachel loosened up. When Jamie leaned in to smell Rachel's hair, she couldn't help but notice her tits. This was the first time Rachel really noticed them. While she had seen them when they first met. Rachel unlike Daniel, hadn't been obsessed with staring at them all night long. It was a little difficult not to see them now. Rachel thanked Jamie for the comment about her hair. She spoke of how nice looking Jamie's own hair was. Rachel said it was easy to see that Jamie took good care of herself. She then asked what Jamie's secret was for looking so beautiful? Rachel described it as a glow which seemed to come from Jamie. There was a special aura which seemed to shine from Jamie. Rachel & Daniel noticed it from the moment they met her. What Jamie did to have this glow was unknown to the young teen.

Jamie stood up and moved around to Rachel's front. Moving her hips, subtlely, she undressed herself. Only having one layer of clothing. Moving to the tub she smiled and took Rachel's hand in hers and raised her arm and continued to bathe her and looked at Rachel.

"So, since you have finished school, what do you plan to do now?" She smiled as she continued to wash the girl. Working along her collar bone and shoulders. She faced her and raised an eyebrow grinning. Her own breasts floating in teh water.

Rachel found enjoyment in the way Jamie was bathing her. It was so soft & gentle. It was making Rachel more relaxed. She noticed Jamie getting up and moving around. At first when Jamie began to remove her dress, Rachel thought this was odd. But after rethinking what Jamie was doing, it seemed like a good idea. Jamie wouldn't want her own dress to become wet. Rachel sat there acting like a little girl. She let Jamie left her arm and began washing just above her chest. Jamie's question made Rachel turn her head slightly. To be honest, Rachel hadn't given what she would do now any thought. Rachel knew what society expected her to do. What they expected the proper lady to do. Rachel shrugged her shoulders while saying she'd find a husband and have children. There were few options for what a lady should and could do. When Jamie's hand washed acrossed Rachel's collarbone. This caused Rachel's little pink nipples to stiffen like tiny pebbles on her breasts. Rachel didn't notice this, but Jamie's view was better. She'd notice the reaction of the young teens body.

Jamie smiled at what she said and also those pink soft nipples. God how she wanted to catch one in her mouth and suck on it. She would. In time. She looked up at Tachel and nodded. "But remember, the best men will find you. And you should have fun until that time." With a broad smile she worked her way down to her breasts and began to bathe them watching her face. She was gentle. But deep down, Jamie felt very much like a rabid dog in front of a prime piece of meat.

Soon she worked her way down and began to wash between Rachel's legs very gently. Softly delving her fingers between those two lips and began to softly rub.

The brandy mixed with Jamie's soft and gentle touch made Rachel relax more. Her legs slowly moved away from her body giving Jamie more room and a better view. Rachel didn't quite understand what Jamie meant by men when she spoke of them finding her. Surely, Jamie was thinking of one man as being the best. Rachel instinctively leaned backwards against the tub when Jamie's hand went down. She was feeling much better now. Rachel's legs opened wider as Jamie's hand moved between them. Part of Rachel's brain panicked a bit, but this area needed washed. Rachel had done it before, so had her mother when she was younger and so did a few maids over the years. Jamie was family now, so having her wash Rachel's pussy seemed normal enough. She was like the older sister Rachel never had. There was really only a few years difference between Jamie & Rachel in age. Jamie however, had much more experience in the area of sex. This made her more mature in the way she held herself. Rachel closed her eyes and enjoyed Jamie's touch. Her mind was slowly being clouded with a good feeling. This was pleasure which she was getting from Jamie's touch. What Jamie said before about men made Rachel think. Would it be so nasty if she had more then one man chasing after her? Rachel's mind worked slowly, but soon she decided to toss a question at her sister in law. " Jamie?.........Before marrying Thomas........How many men did you have? " Rachel spoke with her eyes closed. Soft, little moans were escaping Rachel's mouth by now.

Jamie grinned. She let the cloth bubble up to the surface as it was just her fingers now stroking in and out of the girl. Leaning forward, she began to softly kiss her collar bone. That soft little ridge just below her shoulder. Their breasts lightly touched.

Jamie heard the question and smiled. "Honey, I had anyone and everyone who struck my fancy. If someone ever looks at you like they imagining you naked, they want you. Then you have your choice to seduce them." She began to slowly finger fuck her, her thumb against her clit as she began to suck, bite, and kiss the area around her neck and collar bone and shoulder. She leaned up wrapping her arm around Rachel's head. "Like what I am doing right now sweet butterfly."

Rachel's head eased back as Jamie touched between her legs. The most private area on Rachel's body was now open for Jamie. The young teenager listened as Jamie spoke. The words were clear, but yet it all sounded so foreign. Jamie admitted to having more than one lover. This was very unladylike, but something struck a cord inside Rachel. It should have shocked the young teen. It should have made her recoil in disgust, but it didn't. Rachel's mind was swimming as the passion was growing. The kisses, playful bites, sucking and the finger fucking made Rachel melt. Rachel let out a long moan as her legs opened even more. She hung one leg out over the tub. Exposing her young virgin pussy to Jamie's skilled fingers. It was easy for Rachel to tell that she wasn't Jamie's first woman. There had been others mixed in with the men Jamie enjoyed. Rachel of course didn't know how many, but that didn't matter. The growing pleasure was all that mattered to Rachel right now. Rachel spoke of how wrong this was. How women shouldn't touch each other in this way. Rachel however also said how she wanted more. She wanted to be more like Jamie. In between the pleasure filled moans, Rachel asked Jamie to tell her about those she'd been with. She wanted Jamie to tell dirty stories of her sexual past while finger fucking the pretty little princess.

She saw Rachel evolving right before her. She loved it. Loved looking into her face as it raised up to the ceiling. Both lecturing and begging for more. Jamie slipped a second finger when she felt the girl was ready and ground her hips close to Rachel's. She smiled and listened as Rachel asked to hear about her escapades.

"Well, one was, like you I had a tutor teach me what it meant to be a woman. But he was more forward thinking than I was. He taught me that a woman was in charge of her own destiny, her own pleasure, and her own body. And if I chose to take a man or woman into my bed that was my choice. He also taught me to seduce. He also taught my brother the ways to pleasure a woman with me in mind. After my brother took my virginity, I felt a primal pull for my teacher.

"So one day, I met him in my room naked. Spread out. He smiled and said my teaching was almost complete, there was just one more thing. Then he shaved my pussy and pounded it hard while he sucked greedily on my nipples. His beard and handle bar mustache tickled and grazed. When I came the first time, he pulled out and turned himself so his cock ready to blow its load in front of my face. He said he would not disrespecting my brother while cumming inside what was his for the time being. He then ate me out while he jerked off above my head just out of reach. Looking up, I saw he had long ago pierced the tip of his uncut cock. He said he was a teacher of pleasure and he was given that when learning the ways of pleasure. He continued to suck and eat from what he lovingly called my vasetto da miele. He are and feasted until I blacked out covered in his cum. When I awoke he was cradling me while bathing his cum off me." She continued to finger her.

Rachel kept her head backwards laying on the tub while Jamie told her tale. Everything Jamie spoke about sounded so wicked and yet so delicious. Rachel was surprised that Jamie talked openly about having sex with her brother. She told that James had been her first lover. This went against everything Rachel knew. She was taught that incest was an evil. It was against the laws of God & man. Society said that family members shouldn't engage in sexual intercourse. It was wrong for families to share a deeper kind of love. Rachel couldn't help but be turned on. Her mind began to run images of Jamie's brother taking her virginity. When Jamie spoke of being with her tutor, Rachel imagined that scene as well. Everything Jamie spoke of ran through the young teens mind. It was like she was watching one of those magic lantern shows in her mind. These shows were very popular and showed images on a wall with the help of a light inside a box. At some point while Jamie was fingering Rachel's virgin slit. The young teen felt her own primal urge stroked like a string on a harp. Jamie was by now using two fingers. Rachel was moaning like a bitch in heat. She even raised her bottom up from the tub. This allowed her pussy to break free from the water. Rachel couldn't understand how something that felt so good, could be so bad. The same people who said incest was wrong, also said self pleasure and woman on woman sex was wrong. Rachel however found herself wanting more. Jamie was slowly building up the pleasure inside Rachel's young body. She knew how to work a woman, just as she knew how to work a man. Rachel had become a lump of clay in Jamie's talented hands. " More.......Tell me more......about your lovers. " Rachel's voice was pleading in tone. It mixed with the deep long moans coming from between her soft red lips.

"The night before I married your brother, my father and brother came in." She was now whispering hotly into the girls ear as she continued to finger fuck her. Going deeper and deeper. Soon her fingers were as deep as they could go, meanwhile her thumb was braced tightly against her clit rubbing. "They held me and pleasured me while I pleasured them." She grinned and leaned down and began to suck on her nipple giving it long powerful sucks with her lips. Rachel's body tasted so sweet and perfect.

"I once had a hand maid, Emili, she would always sleep in bed with me, but since I have a mouth fetish, my lips would always find her nipple. Lone day, without knowing, I induced her to lactate." She smiled at the girl and went lower on her raised body. Taking her legs and looking at that fuzzy pussy. She spread her fuzzy lips and began to lick and suck at her clit while her pussy was invaded with her two fingers.

Jamie was playing Rachel as if she really was a harp. Each move of her fingers, each kiss, each playful bite struck more cords inside Rachel. Hearing how Jamie's bother & father fucked her, made the fire within Rachel burn hotter. There was something in the way Jamie spoke that made incest sound so desirable. Rachel had two very handsome brothers and a handsome father. Could she really fuck her own family? Right now, Rachel wouldn't mind, but would she keep this want in her? This was all so new & different for young Rachel. It was easy for Jamie to be bold and take charge. Rachel was just getting introduced to sex. Jamie was the first person who touched the young teen in a sexual way. Rachel was biting her lower lip while griping the sides of the bath tub. Everything Jamie was doing made Rachel more wild with passion. Rachel's fresh young nipples were introduced to Jamie's mouth. The sucking was unlike anything the young teen felt before. That however changed when Jamie moved and began working on Rachel's pussy. It didn't take long before Rachel was humping Jamie's face. She was driving the pretty princess insane with pleasure. Suddenly, Rachel's body was hit with an orgasm. Rachel screamed out while reaching down and grabbing Jamie's head. " LICK ME YOU BITCH!! " Rachel snarled out like some demon had taken over her young body. She then rode Jamie's face to a second, bigger orgasm. Rachel's grip loosened on Jamie's head. Her body then went limp. Rachel collapsed into the bath tub.

Jamie licked and sucked. At the delightful little outburst of Rachel, she delved three fingers I to her pussy and helped her reach that second climax which she drank and relished in her young honey. Looking up, she saw Rachel low in the tub. She stroked her side as she sat back.

"Good little slut." She purred. Reaching over she grabbed a razor and shaved her hairy little pussy gently and very carefully. When she was done she placed a soft kiss on her lips. Moving forward, she propped Rachel out of the tub and held her close to her body. She was not done yet. She waited until Rachel came around and told her to stand and dry off while she went and got her gift for her.

Jamie moved to her room and came back with a box. She opened the small box and pulled out two small black stainless steel balls. "These my little butterfly are an invention from japan. Spread your legs." She knelt between her legs and took one ball in hand. She spread the girls lips and eased the small ball no bigger than a small crabapple up into her pussy. When she was sure her muscles had a hold, she went to the second one. "One more butterfly." She cooed and eased the twin ball up to be with its sister. She then looked up at her knowing this would keep her in a constant state of arousal. She then reached into the box and pulled out a pliable leather chastity belt that would make sure her balls stayed in and it covered her pussy. She eased the girl into it and snapped a small lock closed.

"You are such a sensual little goddess." She stood up and pulled her close and kissed her lips deeply and commandingly. "I want you to keep a journal while you are here. List every time you get unbearably horny and how you feel then come and get me and we will find a way to release your pent up aggression. Alright my sweet?" She stroked her face. "Also feel free to wear as much or as little clothing as you wish, but until further notice, this chastity belt stays on." She smiled and began to dry off waiting for questions.

Rachel was in a daze for a good long while. Her head was swimming from the pleasure she received from the two orgasms. Nothing had prepared the young teen for such bliss. No one at the finishing school said how great one would feel after having sex. There was no way in hell something so good could be so evil. Rachel believed she had been lied to all these years. Those people like Mrs. Broadhead were totally clueless as to what real joy and passion were. Jamie had shown the young teen the way. She showed her down a path of pure delight and sexual adventure. Rachel was hungry for more from her sister in law, but Jamie had other things in mind. Rachel of course did what Jamie wanted. She left the tub and dried off. Rachel then waited for Jamie to return. When she did, Rachel looked at the balls which would go inside her pussy. She was surprised that Jamie was doing this, but Jamie hadn't hurt her. She had only made young Rachel feel better than at any point in her life. Rachel watched as each of the balls was placed inside her body. She fought back the urge to whimper as the second balls was pushed inside. Besides Jamie's fingers, Rachel never had anything inside her body before. She then watched in stunned silence as Jamie placed a chastity belt on her. This confused the young girl. Jamie just made her cum, yet now she was treating her like a captive. " Why Jamie?.....Why all this?.......Don't you like me? " Rachel's mind had cleared enough to grasp what was going on. Everything Jamie did before clashed with what she was doing now. Young Rachel looked at her sister in law with tears welling up in her pretty hazel eyes.

"Ohh sweet butterfly, I love you. But I want you to realize that constant pleasure is not sinful. It will keep you ready, drive you wild, why when I was your age, this was done to me. This is what was done to me. I would do nothing that wasn't done to me exactly." She frowned and then stroked her side. "Are you in pain? Come with me sweetheart, come and let's go rest." She smiled and then took her hand and walked her to her room and then laid down and pulled Rachel down on top of her.

"Don't cry sweet one, feel the pleasure the balls bring you, feel the constant pleasure against every part of you." She kissed her lips deeply stroking her hair back. "I have a suprise for you later, it will be great." She kissed and sucked her neck. She tehn laid her back and then began to suck on her nipples knowing the effect of the balls it had. Her brother had done the same thing to her. Her walls would grip the balls and bring about muscles in her pussy that would drive men wild. She pinned her down rocking her hips against her chastity belt still wet and wanting.

"I love you Rachel, never think otherwise, you are my butterfly."

Rachel hung on every word which Jamie spoke. The young teen was just confused by all this. Jamie did things before she explained them. It wasn't until Jamie said why she did these things that Rachel began to understand. On the way to the bedroom, Rachel said she wasn't crying because of pain. Her concern was that Jamie wasn't pleased with Rachel. The sex was great, but then Jamie strapped the teen into a chastity belt. It made Rachel feel that Jamie wasn't happy. Rachel read about such belts and they were never used for pleasure. This was why tears came to her eyes. Rachel thought that Jamie didn't like her anymore. Such thoughts changed when Jamie admitted to loving her sister in law. Those words brought a smile back to Rachel's mouth & eyes. Rachel loved being called Jamie's "Butterfly". It made the young teenager feel not only loved, but very special. Rachel again let Jamie take control. Soon she was being kissed & sucked on again. This along with those balls inside her pussy made Rachel's head swim. The more Jamie used her mouth to bring pleasure, the more Rachel understood why the balls were inside her pussy. The confession that Jamie had a surprise for Rachel later only brought more joy. There was no way Rachel could guess as to what it would be. She did however guess, the surprise would be extra special. " I will always love you Jamie......Like a sister and a lover.......Even if I find a man......I'll never stop loving you......If I could have a baby with you......I'd do it. " Rachel said while hugging her new found sister in lust closer. Jamie's actions had made the once innocent young teen's pussy burn again. Rachel then asked if Thomas knew of Jamie's past and if he knew what she was doing now?

"I put the balls in place, to make sure that you know that pleasure can be found even in a place where pleasure is not always found, hence one of the reasons of the chastity. I also gave you the chastity belt to make sure that you don't try to pleasure yourself and disappoint or hurt yourself. You will want many things, but I am your teacher now, I will guide and show you the way, my little butterfly." She whispered and kissed her ear and then sighed and then leaned back and grinned looking at her.

She had put the youths pleasure in her hands. Nothing would happen without her or Maria knowing about it. She smiled and stroked up her leg and looekd at her and smiled. "Ohh you are precious." She said as she admitted that she would always love her She kissed her stomach and stroked up her hip. Then hearing her question she smiled. "I am always honest with my partners. Thomas is my number one partner and I love him and he knows all of my history. However, nowI must go and see to it that my household is running smoothly. Go ahead and relax here, some robes and other delicious outfits are in your closet along with some great reading material." She smiled wider. She leaned over and kissed her forehead and then stood up and kissed her hand.

Jamie walked to see if Maria was tending to their young male friend.

Rachel listened as Jamie spoke about why she did things and about Thomas knowing. It made Rachel feel better that her older brother knew and approved of what Jamie was doing. This eased the young teens mind, She was worried that Thomas may not know. Rachel did feel a little bad for thinking that Jamie would keep such things away from her husband. She now knew better then to ask such silly questions. Once Jamie left, Rachel got up from the bed. She began looking around the room. Rachel noticed the reading material which Jamie laid out for her. These brought a smile to her face. Jamie had interesting taste in what she read. Rachel then moved acrossed the room to the dressing table. She sat down while picking up the jar which Maria placed there. It was skin cream which Rachel held in her hand. She opened the lid and took a sniff. It smelled nice, but looked odd. It didn't seem like the creams Rachel had used before. She placed two fingers inside pulling out some of this cream. Rachel then began rubbing the cream over her naked body. She had no idea it was really her younger brother's cum. The same cum that Maria placed in Rachel's food and coated her fork & spoon with. Rachel loved how this cream felt against her skin. It was so different, unlike anything she used before.

Maria had been busy while Jamie worked on Rachel. She had gone about her household work before paying a visit on Daniel. Maria found the young man jerking off like a wild man, but he couldn't cum. This made Maria laugh wickedly as she entered his room. Maria grinned while looking down on Daniel. He looked so pathetic laying there. Maria said she'd help him, but first she wanted pleased. She quickly undressed, climbed on the bed and mounted the young man. Maria rode Daniel like a wild stallion. He made her moan & groan with passion. Maria loved the feel of Daniel's cock inside her pussy. Once she came, Maria turned her attention to relieving young Daniel. As instructed by Jamie, Maria undid the cock ring. She then helped Daniel get off into a cup. Once he came and felt better, the ring was placed back on. Maria was just leaving Daniel's room when she ran into Jamie. She smiled at her mistress while presenting the cup with Daniel's fresh cum laying inside. Maria then told Jamie how she found Daniel and what she did.

She laughed hearing the story. She stroked Maria's arm and kissed her cheek. "You are such a good girl. But I have another plan for Daniel. His sister will feel his cock inside her, but not know. At the beginning at least. My plan is to sew him between sheets with only his cock visible through a cut hole. We will settle him in the matress so he will feel like a matress. We will also ball gag him. He will know it is his sister, but will not be able to make noise. Tell me, my little sinful demon, what do you think of that?" She was naked and walked taking the cup and stored it in the ice box and then walked forward.

"SO you know, I also gave Rachel the chastity belt. So we might have to alternate between those two. Before we teach them to crave each others body. I will tell Thomas, he might like to have a taste of that young pussy. I was also thinking, what do you think about you and I shaving Thomas bare of any hair except for the one on his head." She smiled and moved to the couch and laid down stretching her legs and reseted her hands on her bare stomach.

Maria walked along with Jamie as she unveiled her plans for both Daniel & Rachel. It all sounded so wicked and so damn good. Maria's mind started to work on the plans. She could help with sewing Daniel up and there was an old mattress which they could use. Maria could open one side enough to place Daniel inside. The mattress could then be fixed to show only Daniel's cock. Rachel could then be brought in and set loose on the unknown cock. This was such a wonderful and sinful idea. Maria's mind then went to Rachel and what Jamie said about her. Switching on and off would keep things fresh. Jamie could work on Daniel again while Maria took care of Rachel. Maria was sure that Thomas would love some of that hot young pussy. He already was willing to help Jamie out if she needed it. Maria did have to chuckle when Jamie spoke of shaving Thomas. She already knew that Jamie shaved her female lovers. Now it seemed that she wanted her men the same way. Maria remained at Jamie's side while they stored Daniel's cum and went into the sitting room. It wasn't until Jamie was laying on the couch and relaxing that Maria spoke her mind. Maria knelt down on the floor next to Jamie on the couch. She told Jamie of how she could place Daniel inside the old mattress which was down in the basement. Maria said they could wrap Daniel up then sew him into the mattress. She explained how only his cock would be seen. The mattress would be a bit lumpy, but then it wouldn't be for sleeping on.

Maria said she'd be happy to help Jamie with Rachel. They could indeed switch on and off. Maria wasn't sure how long they had though. Thomas's parents were ether on their way, or would be coming soon. This didn't give Jamie & Maria a lot of time. They would have to work quickly. Maria said that she thought the Colonel wouldn't mind. She added that he'd most likely enjoy it. Maria then asked Jamie when she planned on letting Daniel & Rachel know they fucked each other? She suggested that put of the mattress be fixed so Daniel's face could be revealed at the right time. Maria believed this would aid them in the teaching of the young brother & sister. She added the warning about Thomas's parents coming soon. A letter would arrive just prior to their showing up on the train. Perhaps a day, or so before Joesph & Martha came for a visit.

Jamie listened and smiled nodding to Maria. She then raised her arm above her head and then cradled her head adn stroked Maria's face. She thought and then nodded. "I gave the girl those Ben Wa balls I showed you. She should be right and horny by tomorrow. We could move the matress up to the attic." She smiled and then looked at her. She nodded. "We will let them both enjoy the pleasure of brother and sister. We will start that tomorrow." She sighed and leaned up and then looked down at her wet pussy. She didn't take the pleasure she had wanted from the young girl. She didn't want to scare her.

"Maria...thank you for helping me, for not judging me." She kissed her lips and stood up and then began to walk and stood looking out the window and shut her eyes and sighed softly.

Maria would never, could never judge Jamie. She deeply loved her mistress. Jamie wasn't like any mistress Maria had before. Most could be cruel because Maria was Mexican. There were white people who would employ her just so they could be mean to her. It had happened before. Maria of course took the abuse because she was being paid by these people. Jamie abused Maria, but in a good way. She showed Maria a new world of sexual perversion. A special world of both pain & pleasure. Jamie was well school in this area. Thanks to her brother, her tutor and her slaves. They all gave Jamie the proper schooling she needed. Jamie's mother had been schooled in the same manner and she became a mistress of sexual pleasure just as Jamie had. Maria needed no thanks for helping Jamie. It was her job to help her mistress. She was happy to help Jamie show the younger Harpers the joys of pleasure. Maria would continue to help Jamie as long as they lived in this house. Jamie may not remember how Maria came to work for them, but Maria came with the house. She was the live in maid who was paid by those who rented the house. When no one lived in the house, Maria was paid by the man who owned the place.

Maria rose to her feet. She walked over to where Jamie stood. Maria took her mistress's hand while saying they should go spend time with the Colonel. The rest of the evening, the two women fucked Thomas. It was a night of pure bliss for all three. The next day came. Maria & Jamie moved the mattress from the basement up to Jamie's playroom. While Jamie went down to keep Rachel & Daniel busy. Maria worked on the mattress. She opened it so Daniel could fit inside. She fixed one corner so it could be pulled back at the right time to show Rachel she was fucking her younger brother. This mattress replaced the one which had been on Jamie's special bed. Maria grinned wickedly as she admired her work. The job was done, all that was needed now was Daniel. Maria left the playroom and quickly found Jamie. She whispered that everything was ready. Once Maria knew where to find young Daniel, she left. Maria found Daniel and led him up into the playroom. Daniel was surprised at what Jamie had done. He never saw a room done up in sexual perversion before. Maria had Daniel lay down inside the mattress. She assured the young man that everything would be okay. Maria bound the young man so he couldn't move. She placed the ball gag in his mouth. Maria then set to work on sewing the mattress closed. Daniel's limp cock was the only part showing. Maria smiled as she sewed. His cock wouldn't be limp for long. Maria finished up just as Jamie was leading Rachel towards the playroom door.

Jamie's fingers curled around Maria's as she found her hand. With a broad smile, she nodded. "Yes, let's go find my dear husband." She giggled and moved to the room still naked. "Good evening, Colonel." She growled and moved to him and kissed his lips as she began to I cloth him. Soon they were sprawled on the bed, all three, panting, moaning, gripping, sucking, biting, and just all out fucking. Jamie did not remember falling asleep. All she remembered was waking up with Maria's fingers and the colonels cock buried in her pussy.

Waking up, she moved from the embrace of her husband and maid. She moved to the closet and pulled on a silk robe that did little to hide her body. Brushing her hair, she moved down to wake up Rachel first with a soft kiss to her forehead telling her it was time to journal how she was feeling. Jamie also told her to wear whatever she wanted. Next she went to Daniels repo waking him up in a similar fashion only straddling his hips and began to grind her pussy teasingly against him. "Wake up Daniel." She smiled and saw him get up and she moved away.

Jamie then moved to the basement and helped Maria with the mattress upstairs. She kissed Maria when they were done and went down to keep the young ones entertained.

She greeted them at the table where a platter of fruits and breads were for breakfast. She instructed them to eat for they would need their strength. She smiled as Maria came and took Daniel to the attic after he had eaten and Jamie gave Maria ample time before she too went up with Rachel and grinned.

"Rachel,". She smiled saying it loud enough she was sure poor Daniel heard in his mattress cocoon. "I am going to let you take your own virginity today. You will belong to yourself and always have power and control of others." She lead her over to the mistress with a cock protruding. She smiled seeing the cock ring still in place. It would be like a dildo. Complete with the no cumming. She smiled and took off what Rachel was wearing and lead her to straddle where the head of her brother was. "Make yourself nice and wet and when you are ready, take what you want."

Moving down, she licked her hand and began to stroke Daniels cock. She smiled devilishly at Maria.

Maria helped Rachel undress while Jamie instructed the young teen on what was going to happen. Rachel hung on every word which Jamie spoke. She didn't want to miss anything. Maria undid the chastity belt and removed it along with the balls inside Rachel's pussy. While doing so, she noticed that Rachel was already wet. Those books which Jamie left in Rachel's room was enough fuel to keep the teen in a state of readiness. Rachel stood staring at the cock which was sticking out from the mattress. She was amazed by the sight. It finally struck Rachel that this was a real cock and not something fake. There was a real man inside that mattress. Maria told the teen to touch herself while looking at that beautiful cock. Rachel bit her lower lips as he right hand slowly moved between her legs. Short gasps came from Rachel while her fingers explored her virgin hole. If Jamie hadn't put the chastity belt on Rachel. She would have played with herself last night while reading those books. It all seemed so cruel to have those books around and not be able to touch yourself. It was like a form of torture.

Rachel slowly moved towards the bed. Her eyes were fixed on that cock poking out from the mattress. She didn't know who was inside, but that was the most beautiful looking cock she had seen. So far, Rachel had only seen cocks from animals and in those books in her room. This was the first human cock her eyes had seen. Rachel moved onto the mattress. She continued to watch as Jamie slowly stroked the hard dick. Rachel was sitting on her knees just below the cock. She leaned over as if bowing before it. Rachel then began licking around the crown with her tongue. She moved her hand to take over for Jamie. Maria came up and draped her left arm over Jamie's shoulders. Rachel was sucking & licking away. She made sounds like a very hungry whore. Maria could only imagine the look of pure pleasure on young Daniel's face. This was another victory for Jamie and her lifestyle. Rachel was acting like a cheap slut who'd doing anything for cock. Maria grinned when Rachel finally moved to where she was just above Daniel's dick. The young teen slowly lowered herself down until the head disappeared inside her pussy. She stopped when it touched her hymen. Rachel knew that this was her final moment as a virgin. She looked nervously over at Jamie & Maria. Rachel then pushed down hard against the cock until the piece of flesh between her womb and the cock had ripped away. This caused Rachel to cry out in pain, but the discomfort didn't last. Within a few seconds, Rachel was riding the cock as if she had been fucking for years. Maria was sure that this would be a proud moment for her mistress.

Back
Top Bottom