Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Desires ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster )

Jamie looked up at Rachel and Maria. What both didn't know was that the balls kept the body perpetually aroused. It would also somewhat dull the pain of the breaking of the hymen. Now that Rachel would have constant access to a cock, she could go without the balls. She then had a beautiful idea as Rachel took over pleasing the cock. Walking back to Maria, she sat on a large couch in the shadows and watched the scene before her. After a while, she leaned over to Maria.

"I think she is ready for another trial, both of them." She whispered without taking her gaze from the erotic scene. When Rachel cried out, Jamie smiled instructing from the shadows. "That is just your maidenhead, my butterfly, you were so wet when you slipped the cock into you it will soon pass." She purred to her. She then leaned over to Maria. "Tell me truly what you think." She whispered to Maria still to not be overheard. "A diet of cum for both of them. And when they are good given sweet treats." She looked to her friend that she knew would pull her back if she got too insane.

Rachel became so lost in the great feeling of the cock. She lost touch with everything going on around them. Rachel heard Jamie when she spoke, but honestly, she didn't understand what was said. The pleasure building inside the teen took over her mind. She was hooked on the wonderful feeling which sex brought. Maria remained at Jamie's side while the show went on. She was quiet when Jamie spoke. Maria said they could introduce cum into the food. It didn't seem that Rachel, nor Daniel would be a problem. Maria felt that after having sex with his sister, Daniel would have sex with any women. Rachel was already on the fast path to becoming like Jamie. Maria said that perhaps now would be a good time to make everything open. Once it was clear that brother & sister were fucking each other. They wouldn't have any hang ups. Getting the two teenagers on board now would help when their parents arrived. Their visit could happen at anytime now. Getting Joesph & Martha involved with Jamie's lifestyle would be her ultimate victory. That was the goal to bring the Harper family as close as her own family was. Maria would do whatever her mistress wanted. Thomas was already backing Jamie. Rachel & Daniel were also on her side even though they didn't know how they were fucking at this point. Rachel cried out as her first orgasm washed over her body. She didn't stop riding the cock. Rachel wanted more. Her body was shaking, yet she never slowed down. A second more powerful orgasm slammed into her. She remained riding the cock. Maria said Jamie had unleashed the whore in young Rachel.

Jamie leaned back and smiled at her creation. She nodded Maria and grinned. Standing up, she moved to Rachel and kissed her lips deeply. "My sweet butterfly, would you like to know whose cock you are riding? This is my gift to you." With a broad smile she tore back the part that Maria left. Rachel could now see her brother, ball gagged and bound.

"Rachel, if you decide to release him and let him cum inside you, he must also piss inside you to prevent you from baring his child. Or I can teach you an herbal tea to make sure you don't get pregnant and when you want to bare children you stop drinking the tea." She stroked her face. She then looked at Daniel.

"She is also your gift. Treat her well and protect her until the time a suitable man comes along. It is also up to you to see that she doesn't bare children. I have given you both the necessary tools." She kissed Daniel deeply and moved to Maria and sat.

Jamie's kiss brought another orgasm to Rachel. She moaned into the kiss just like the cock hungry whore she was. Rachel kept riding the cock even while Jamie pulled back the top of the mattress exposing her younger brother. Seeing Daniel wasn't a shock to Rachel. She had already been having thoughts about him and Thomas. The sight of his face brought yet another orgasm. Daniel was more surprised at seeing his sister. However, the pleasure he was getting from her pussy pushed any concerns he may have had, out of his mind. Rachel wanted to feel her brother cum inside of her body. She needed it now. The teen couldn't stop without the feel of warm cum in her pussy. Rachel found that when Jamie spoke of Daniel peeing inside her, it turned her on even more. She wasn't sure why, pee was so dirty. But it sounded so damn hot right now. Maria who remained on the couch sat forward. She was surprised when Jamie spoke about pee. Maria wondered if that was another area which Jamie had explored?

Daniel needed cum and he didn't care who'd pussy he came inside. He was sure that he could piss right after cumming. Rachel moaned out that needed Daniel's cum. If Daniel could smile, he would have. the ball gag kept that from being seen. Rachel then moaned out that she wanted Daniel to dirty her cunt. She wanted to feel his warm piss invading her private area. Maria slowly rose up from the couch. This was something she hadn't seen before. Maria went over and removed the ring which kept Daniel from cumming. She then watched and waited for what happened next. Rachel's face lite up as she announced that Daniel was cumming inside of her. She kept riding his cock and soon streaks of white cream appeared running down between his cock and her pussy. Rachel had one more orgasm before she finally collapsed on on the mattress. She had passed out from al the pleasure. Some of Daniel's seed leaked from her freshly fucked pussy. Maria stood there smiling. She now wondered how Jamie would get Daniel to pee?

Jamie couldn't help but laugh at the crazed Rachel. When Daniel came satisfying his sister, Jamie undid Daniels ball gag. "Honey, you need to piss to kill all the sperm you just introduced into her womb." She said and began to untie Daniel and when he was free she rolled him over on top of Rachel. There was no way that Jamie knew of to induce peeing, but worse case scenario, she would go and see if Thomas was still home and get him to piss in her pussy.

"Come on Daniel." She encouraged. "I doubt either of you want a baby so soon in the game". She looked at him to Rachel still dazed by all the pleasure.

Daniel wasn't ready for a child and he knew his sister wasn't ether. However, as hard as he tried and as much as he wanted, Daniel couldn't pee right now. Rachel, although still in her pleasure filled haze, insisted that someone pee. She wanted to feel dirty after fucking her own brother. Maria told Jamie that the Colonel already left for his job at the war department. He wouldn't be home until later in the day. She suggested that help Daniel give Rachel what she wanted. Maria had two things in mind. The first was for Daniel to drink some apple cider. As much as he could at one time. Maria said it would also help if they could have some water running. She said they could fill up some jugs of water, then pour that water into buckets. Maria was sure that these two ideas could help. Daniel was game for anything right now. He was afraid of getting his sister pregnant. They had just started fucking and a baby was something they didn't need. Rachel didn't care, she just wanted someone to pee inside her pussy. The idea was just so nasty, it really turned her on. Maria looked at Jamie and waited to hear her thoughts. She said they had plenty of apple cider down in the kitchen and they had enough jugs and buckets for water.

Jamie nodded and looked at Maria. "Go and get both of those things." She then went to help Maria gather the jugs of water and cider. She rolled her eyes heavenward. "A man who has had a cock ring on all night should have to piss. This is just crazy." She said and went back with Maria.

After Maria handed him large tankard of cider as she took from pouring water from one jug to the other thinking of how all her lovers somehow had full bladders. Then she had to remember these kids were still new to the areas of pleasure.

Maria reminded her mistress, that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. It was something that Maria had heard once. You hear all kinds of strange saying while living in Washington. Maria & Jamie worked quickly to bring the cider, the jugs of water and the buckets. The buckets were placed on the floor in the middle of the room. This would make for a better sound. The pouring water would echo and hopefully make young Daniel need to pee. Daniel began his part by drinking down one tankard of cider, followed by a second. Maria & Jamie each had four jugs of water. These jugs would be held high above the buckets and poured in. This would create the sounds of flowing water. Maria, like Jamie started pouring the water slowly from the jug. Daniel remained on top of Rachel. His cock, although soft now, was still inside her pussy. There was a tray sitting on the bed which Daniel could reach. He poured himself a third tankard of cider. Daniel kicked that one down just as quick as the first two. He suddenly felt the urge to pee. It was slight, but growing. Daniel asked Jamie & Maria to continue with the water. He preyed that it would happen soon and it did. Daniel closed his eyes and released his urine. He told Jamie that he was peeing. Rachel started to laugh. It felt so warm to have someone pee inside her pussy. It was warmer then cum was. It was also all liquid. Daniel got an odd pervs pleasure from pissing inside his sister. It was dirty, but that's where the trilled laid. Daniel finally pulled out from Rachel once he was done. She just laid there, her arms stretched out at her sides. Rachel had her eyes closed as she felt the piss deep inside her.

Maria said she need to go get a bath ready for Rachel. She would clean up Jamie's playroom once that was done. Maria left as Rachel opened her eyes and looked at Jamie. " Did anyone ever pee inside your pussy Jamie? " Rachel asked while she still enjoyed the warmth in her pussy. Daniel looked at Jamie waiting to hear her answer. He lovingly stroked his fingers over his sister's skin. Jamie had opened up a new world for these two. It was one which they'd gladly explore without fear.

Jamie put down the jug when it was clear they had a successful mission. Sitting down, she crossed her legs and grinned. She nodded her thanks to Maria and watched the tender moment between Rachel and Daniel. Saw the relaxed composure of her and watched the silent but reverent awe of him. When Rachel asked her question she smiled.

"Everything that I have done to you two, I have had done to me. I had been taught all forms of denial. I was the one that helped my tutor show my brother how and where to fuck a woman. How pleasure and pain could be mixed. All of my lovers who have been with me have pissed inside my pussy. Well.." She amended. "Except for Thomas. I think we both desire the same thing." She absently stroked her stomach.

Rachel giggled when Jamie said she did in fact have men pee inside her. It really wasn't surprising since Jamie was very skilled in her sex craft. Rachel said she was sure Thomas would pee in Jamie if she wanted him too. Daniel grinned while saying he'd pee in Jamie anytime. Both teens again remarked what a trill it had been. They never would have expected something like that would feel so good. Rachel then asked Jamie when she could fuck Thomas? She felt it should be asked since Thomas & Jamie were married. Rachel also wanted to know if her older brother thought of having sex with her? Daniel remained at Rachel's side. His eyes hungrily ate up his sister in law's body. While Jamie was answering Rachel, Daniel had a few thoughts of his own. Daniel asked Jamie if she had plans for his parents? He said their father was an older version of Thomas. Daniel said Joesph just had more gray hair. Rachel smiled while saying their mother looked very young for her age. She was in her late 40's, but appeared to be in her early 30's. Maria came back into the playroom. She told Rachel that her bath was ready. Rachel nodded the slipped from the bed. More pee leaked from inside her pussy. Rachel looked down at the floor saying she was sorry. Maria just laughed while saying she'd clean it up. Rachel left while Maria began to clean. Daniel moved from the bed. He thanked Maria for her work in his training. Daniel then went over to Jamie. He said how much he loved her. She was the most perfect woman in the world. She did a lot to open his eyes and show him what pleasure really was.

Jamie threw her head back and laughed heartily as danielnsaid he would pee in her anytime. She chuckled shaking her head. "You are sweet." She chuckled and then listened to them. When Rachel came out and asked Jamie when she could fuck Thomas, she felt all at once bristly and protective. But then she chuckled shaking her head. "The wart is seduction, if you can seduce him, you can have him." She said leaning back. "Just don't bare his child." She remarked simply. She was ok with sex it was free and open, but Thomas' seed belonged to her just as her womb belonged to him and she kept it free of potential nine month campers for him.

"The thing about your brother is he is reserved in his thoughts. But yes I do believe he has had thoughts of fucking you. Maybe tonight you should let your brothers feast on your charms." She smiled when she mentioned her parents. "Yes I do." She answered cryptically. "But Rachel and Daniel I have a mother task for you. I want you both to see how long you can survive on cum alone and whatever your lover will offer you without asking." She smiled and looked at them. "If you want to do this the choice is yours." She nodded as Rachel was taken with Maria to her bath leaving her and Daniel.

"Thank you sweet one." She smiled as Daniel confessed his love for her. She opened her arms to him and smiled. "Want to come here baby?" She cooed softly to him.

Rachel & Daniel did what Jamie wanted of them. For the next four days, the teens lived on nothing but cum. Rachel enjoyed the cum from both her brothers. Daniel lived on the sweet liquid which flowed from Jamie's pussy. Maria helped to gather Jamie's cum in a jug for Daniel. Rachel did get the chance to fuck Thomas. Her older brother did have thoughts about Rachel. They explored each other while Daniel & Jamie became closer. The foursome also enjoyed groups sex with Maria added in. The days passed by filled with passion & pleasure. One day the letter which everyone was waiting for arrived. it was from Martha Harper. The letter came the day before the parents would arrive on the train. The next found everyone at the train station. Rachel was dressed in the finest slutty clothes. She & Jamie had spent sometime shopping for just the right type of dresses. Rachel knew here mother would be shocked at the change. But after Jamie was done with Martha, she'd be dressing like a whore in no time. The train pulled in and the passengers began stepping off. Rachel was the first to find her parents. As usual, they were dressed very formally. Marthe looked as closed up as Rachel was when she first came to Washington. Joesph looked very handsome in his suit and top hat. As Daniel said, he did look like an older version of Thomas. " There they are. " Rachel said while pointing the way. Thomas held Jamie around the waist. He said let's go give them a proper welcome. Everyone laughed before they began walking towards the parent who searched the crowd for their loved ones.

Jamie smiled. She was not expecting Daniel to be all for it. But gods the way he could eat a pussy out was heavenly. She gave him little chocolates whenever he got her to cum. She made sure she stayed on a balanced diet to make sure her cum tasted correct to him.

The following days were pleasure. Shopping, eating, and fucking. Every so often every day Jamie would have to excuse herself and got sick. It was strange. The smallest things put her off, her appetite increased, her boobs felt sore, and whenever anyone touched her just right she came so hard. She wrote to her brother and dad about her symptoms questioning them but it was no real big deal so she continued on in the paradise she made waiting for the letters from her father and brother.

She stood on the train platform with Thomas. Grinning at how relaxed the children had become in their own skin. She smiled seeing her new mother in law. Walking forward with everyone else, she kissed Martha on the cheek close to those lips and smiled turning to joseph and hugged him tightly pressing her breasts against his chest and kissing his cheek.

"I am so happy to meet both of you and I trust your journey was pleasant." She clapped her hands pressing her visible breasts together and lifted them smiling.

It pleased Joesph & Martha to see their family again. Both were however shocked at the way Jamie & their daughter were dressed. The two girls were showing so much more of their breasts. Rachel had a dressed with a plunging neck line. The reason for this was because Rachel had smaller breasts then Jamie did. Rachel had Maria fix her dresses to show off more tit. It was clear that a lot had happened to Rachel since she came to Washington. She didn't seem like the playful young girl she had been. Rachel seemed more like a wanton woman. Joesph found himself aroused by Jamie's hug. There was something about her that made Joesph want to look at her. He felt like she had cast a spell on him. Joesph had never desired another woman before now. It seemed that Jamie had some power over him. Joesph wanted her so badly, he thought of ripping the dress from her body and fucking her on the train platform in front of everyone. Jamie didn't seem to be the only one ether. Joesph suddenly realized he had a desire to fuck his own daughter. She was so much like the women he'd had sex with during his time in the army. That was years ago in the 1840's when America was fighting Mexico. That was the only time when Joesph played around on his wife. Having Jamie press herself against him, made Joesph's cock begin to harden. He removed his top hat and held it in his hand over his cock.

Martha hugged Jamie politely. She was visibly shocked at how Jamie & her daughter were dressed. In her world, young ladies didn't dress so freely. They didn't expose themselves like Jamie & Rachel. " It.....It's a pleasure......In meeting you........Jamie.......Thomas has told us a lot about you........Clearly you've had quite an impression on Rachel since she'd been living here. " Martha spoke with a polite tone. but she wasn't pleased with what she was seeing. Martha was a handsome woman in her late 40's. She did look much younger, appearing to be perhaps 32. Her eyes & hair were the same color as Rachel's. Martha made a comment about it being frightfully hot and how they should leave for the house. Thomas said they had a carriage waiting just outside the station. The bags were carried to the carriage as everyone climbed in. The driver snapped the reins and the horses headed down the street. Martha remarked that Washington seemed more like a mud hole then a city. It was nothing like Boston, or New York City. Martha said those cities were far superior then the nations capital. The drive soon pulled up to the house. Everyone climbed down and like before, Maria was waiting to greet them. Maria said she had some fresh cold lemonade ready in the sitting room. She even made sure to spike Martha's glass with some of her boy's cum. Maria coated the inside then let it dry. This wouldn't be noticed since the glasses were made from a darker colored glass. Maria knew which glass was for Martha and she'd make sure she got the special one. The group entered the house and made they way towards the sitting room. Martha looked around the house. She wanted too see how well Thomas's wife ran the household. Jamie may not dress like a lady, but at least the house looked decent and well kept.

As Jamie pressed herself to Joseph, she was pleased to see him respond. He would be easy. She looked into his eyes and saw a primal urge there. One that instantly made her long for her brother but she couldn't think on this long as there was a nice distraction pressing on her thigh demanding a welcome. She giggled and moved on to Martha. She stroked her neck wondering if this would arouse joseph. She did it politely enough.

"Oh it gets plenty hot here, Rachel was getting too warm so.." She shrugged and wrapped her arm tightly around her as they went to the carriage. She got in between Joseph and Martha draping her dress over his cock and slyly, under her skirt, she began to softly squeeze his bulge. When Martha made the comment, she couldn't help but laugh. "I know right?!" She leaned over kissing her cheek closer to the lips. "You are too funny." She smiled and when they got to the house she released Joseph's cock and went inside and sat down declining a bit on the couch and spreading her legs giving joseph a very pointed look.

She began to fan herself and grinned. "Awfully hot, no?" She purred to him.

Thomas like the great military commander he was. Strategically placed Joesph & Martha away from each other. He used the old military tactic known as divide and conquer. Jamie, Rachel & Daniel were already in on Thomas's plan. This is why Jamie took the position which she did. It had been decided that Joesph would sit in the chair acrossed from her. Martha would be facing the fire place. Blocking Martha's view of Jamie would be Thomas and blocking her view of Joesph would be Daniel & Rachel. Thomas, his sister Rachel and brother Daniel would keep their mother's attention while Jamie had some fun teasing Joesph. While it wasn't clear what Jamie would be doing. Thomas was sure it would be very slutty. He was proud to have such an open woman for a wife. Jamie was a true treasure which Thomas was glad he found. Maria made sure her body could be in certain places when needed. She was moving around serving the cold lemonade. Joesph thanked her just before he caught sight of how Jamie was sitting. She seemed to have no decency at all. Joesph was both shocked and turned on. He remembered back to the Mexican whore he had during the war. She was no where near as bold as Jamie was. Clearly Jamie was unlike any woman Joesph had ever met before. " It.....Uhmmmm......Is.....Ahhhhhhh......Quite warm......In here.......Seems to be caused by the......Ahhhhh......moisture. " Joesph had suddenly found himself tongue tied. The man was cool as a cucumber during business dealings and even when under fire. However, the sight of this beautiful young woman and what she was doing made him beyond nervous. His cock became harder and could easily be seen from where Jamie sat.

Jamie saw her lover had set up the perfect situation with her and his father. The mother would not see what Jamie was doing, but Jamie had plans for Martha. Delicious exquisite pleasure that she had probably never felt before, but that was tonight. She looked at the task at hand and smiled.

"I know it is hot from the moisture." She smiled watching his cock harden. She raised her skirts to show she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her pussy was pink and swollen and dripping her want. "It is moist isn't it?" She dipped two fingers into her push and began to fuck herself where he could see. She kept her lips spread with her free hand so he saw how deep she could get her fingers. Then raising her hand, she began to suck her own cum off her finger. She gave him a look daring him to use her as a vessel of his desire. Her fingers still had her drooling pussy spread.

Joesph was completely stunned when Jamie spread her legs open and began fingering herself. He never saw a lady acting in this manner before. Only the whores who followed the troops during the American/Mexican war had done such dirty deeds. The sweat formed on Joesph's brow. His eyes locked on the pinkness of Jamie's womanhood. He could see that she had no hair between her legs. This was another surprise for Joesph. He didn't know woman did such things as shave their pussies. Joesph could not longer hold himself back. His right hand slipped onto his lap. He started rubbing his hard cock through his pants. Oh God, how he wanted Jamie right now, but he was a married man. He couldn't cheat on his wife, nor could he fuck his oldest son's wife. This type of thing just wasn't done. It went against everything Joesph had been taught. Yet, he couldn't help himself. He needed to fuck that sweet pink pussy. He wanted to hear Jamie moan like the hungry whore she was. " I....Ahhhh......Can see how.......Moist it is.......Dripping with dew I would say. " As Joesph was speaking, Rachel turned her head just slightly. She was sitting nearest to her father. Rachel could tell what Jamie was doing. She then turned her head and caught sight of her father rubbing his cock. It looked quite large inside his paints. It would seem Thomas & Daniel got their large members from their father. Rachel flashed a quick wink at Jamie. She could tell Jamie had everything well in hand with her father.

Jamie grinned and watched the man stroke himself. She continued to suck the one finger until it was clean. "Hmm yes and it is also very sweet, would you like to have a taste?" She moved closer and slipped her dripping finger into his mouth. Reaching into his pants she got a hold of that meat and shut her eyes grinning. Just the feel of him made her flit and nipples stiff. It was from this dick that formed Thomas. It was from this cock that formed another cock that formed the growing life inside of her. She leaned to his ear.

"I want you to fuck me joseph." She purred in his ear as she fucked his mouth with her finger holding his cock tighter. "I want you to squeeze out all of your pent up aggression out into my pussy while your wife watches." Nashe growled between clenched teeth. "I want to watch while I fuck you, I want to see Thomas and Daniel double team your wife while your daughter rides your face." She continued to talk dirty while she played with him and let him feast on her juices.

Joesph sat there in stunned silence. Jamie could be very aggressive when it came to sex and getting what she wanted. Joesph opened up his mouth without being asked. He did so willingly. Jamie's pussy juice did taste sweet. She ate well to make sure of this. It was sweeter then any peach, or any strawberry Joesph ever had. Maria had blocked Jamie's movement, so Martha didn't even notice she wasn't on the couch. Thomas & Daniel kept her attention drawn away from where Joesph was. Rachel saw what Jamie was doing. She became a little worried that Jamie was moving to quickly. Rachel didn't expect anything to happen just yet. It had been decided that Jamie would act when she felt the time was right. Thomas, Daniel, Rachel & Maria would help Jamie when the time came. It did seem to Rachel that Jamie planned on fucking Joesph here and now. She whispered a warning to Daniel that Jamie had already started. Rachel looked over at her father. She could see his hard cock was free from his pants. Jamie had the throbbing piece of man meat in her hand. This sight made Rachel's pussy so very wet. Thomas took a quick look over at his father. Jamie had worked faster then he expected. She was already pumping away at his cock. There's an old saying that fortune favors the bold. Thomas knew that he needed to act fast. He nodded his head towards his brother. Both men moved giving Martha a view of her husband.

Martha sat there in total disbelief. Jamie was jerking her husband's cock and the look on his face showed that he enjoyed it. Martha's mouth hung open, she just couldn't find the words. Thomas & Daniel undid their pants to free their cocks. " We have some much to teach you mother......There's a new way of life waiting for you after today......A life filled with ultimate love and pleasure......A life that will make you freer then you have ever been. " Thomas reached down and pulled his mother to her feet. Martha wanted to protest, but the words were lost. Thomas pulled his mother into a deep and passion filled kiss. Daniel began to work on freeing their mother from her clothing. Rachel quickly stripped off her dress and moved to join Jamie. Joesph like his wife was speechless. The only sounds he made were moans of pleasure which Jamie was giving to him. Jamie could be the worlds most evil and sinful woman, or she could very well be a sexual savoir. Nether Joesph, or Martha knew at this moment. " Don't I have a pretty little body daddy?.......Jamie showed me so much since I came here. " Rachel giggle like a school girl as she proudly showed her her naked body. Joesph should have been repulsed by the sight of his daughter naked. But, he wasn't and if the truth be told. Joesph was even more turned on now then before. By now, Daniel had his mother stripped of most of her clothing. He cursed a few times because she wasn't more like Jamie already. Jamie didn't wear any type of underwear and she didn't wear layers of clothing. Jamie wore just enough to cover herself and no more. While Thomas continued kissing his mother. Young Daniel began fingering her pussy. The same pussy which he and his siblings were born from.

Jamie realized quickly what was happening. She had started an orgy. But Joseph's cock had been hard and she had had a week full of sex she couldn't help herself. Not now. She rocked her hips forward seeing everyone just jumping in. It was fine. She only took her time with Rachel and Daniel because she knew they were both virgins. Virgins deserve to be eased into the world of sex. But these were grown adults with kids. They knew what they were doing. She looked up and smiled. Looking seeing Rachel come, she laughed and pulled Rachel close and turned her so both ehr mother and father could see and took the nipple into her mouth. She gave it a few long hard sucks before giving it a playful nip. "I want you to ride your father's face when we have him in a more comfortable spot." She whispered to Rachel.

Pulling off her clothes, she watched the boys fiddle with the fine buttons and tight laces of the undergarments of women. She got up and moved Joseph to lay down on the couch and pulled off his clothing. She grinned seeing the naked man. She kissed his neck and moved down his chest and nipped at both of his nipples and kissed his lips deeply. "I want you to suck the honey from your daughter. Taste what I have created." She smiled and climbed on top of Joseph and moaned as she slipped his dick inside of her. She pulled Rachel down in front of her so she was straddling her fathers face. Leaning to her ear she smiled. "Don't smother him, just keep close enough so he can tongue fuck you." She whispered and began to rock and roll her hips moaning.

"Oh fuck Martha, I bet you ride this stallion like a slut." She moaned to Martha in the same room.

Joesph & Martha had totally given themselves into the passion they were getting. Many things didn't make sense, but sometime you don't always have to understand things. Joesph let Jamie guide him to were she wanted him. His eyes showed an animal like hungry as Rachel's pussy hung over his face. She would do just as Jamie wanted. Rachel lowered herself to down to inches from her father. She then began moaning like a sex starved whore when his tongue invaded her cunt. " Yes daddy!.....Yes!......Lick me! " Rachel howled out. Thomas broke the kiss so his mother could watch. She saw Jamie & Rachel together before they started double teaming Joesph. Martha heard Jamie's words and she finally found words of her own. " YES!.....YES I DO! " Marta cried out in reply. She knew the pleasure Jamie was getting from that beefy cock which hung between Joesph's legs. Martha's own pussy ached with a need to be fucked. She had two very well hung boys who would tend to her needs. Maria had stripped off her clothing before coming up from behind Martha. She wrapped her arms around the older woman. Maria whispered into her ear that she was here to help please her. This was something new to Martha. She never had a woman touch her in a sexual way before. Maria began playing with Martha's nipples while both Thomas & Daniel played with her pussy. After having three kids, Martha was open enough that bot her boys could fit three fingers each inside of her. Maria whispered that Jamie would love to eat that pussy. She hinted that once Jamie was done with Joesph, she'd come over and make Martha cum like no one else could.

Jamie panted adn rocked her hips and moaned rolling her eyes. She smiled adn looked at Martha and Maria. She bit her lip and groaned. "Ohh Thomas, shove your fist into that baby dropping pussy." She moaned as she rocked her hips. She looked at Martha and grinned. She panted and moaned. "Beg for me Martha, beg me to come over and eat you out." She panted and rocked her hips. She wanted to hear Martha beg and plead. She reached out grabbing Rachel and pulled her close and slid her finger down her body and began to finger her clit feeling her fathers tongue fuck her over and remembered that not too many days away, Daniel had pissed in her pussy. But Jamie had showed Rachel how to properly care and clean her pussy. She rocked her hips and panted and looked at her creation.

Everything happening in this room was Jamie's creation. She started with Thomas before moving on to Maria. Then, Jamie got her wicked hands on two fresh teenagers. The one time virgin brother & sister of Thomas. Jamie worked her magic on them. She turned Rachel into a cock craving, pussy hungry whore. Young Daniel was taught how to be a real man by his sister in law. A man who gives pleasure as well as getting it. Now, Jamie's magic had turned two very straight laced people into lovers of pure, raw naked lust. Joesph was so lost in eating out his daughter's hot little pussy. He didn't realize, he was cumming inside of Jamie's. She was on top riding his cock like it was the last she'd ever get. Joesph's seed was jetting into Jamie while she continued to ride him. On the other side of the room, Thomas heard his wife. He jammed his fist right up into Martha's cunt. Thomas fucked her hard, so hard that she came within seconds. A huge gush of liquid sprayed from Martha's pussy. Thomas looked up at his mother wearing a big grin. It seemed that Martha was gusher like Jamie. Thomas kept fucking his mother hard. Martha continued to spray all over the floor. Each gush of cum was followed by a load wail from Martha. This was something she had always kept hidden. Part of her felt ashamed that everyone could see what she was doing. Martha had no idea that Jamie did the same thing. Thomas finally removed his fist from Martha. Daniel & Maria were now holding her up. Martha then began begging for Jamie. " Please Jamie......Please come eat my pussy......Please.....Please eat me! " Martha was begging, but she couldn't be sure Jamie would do so. Not after seeing how Martha squirted all over the floor. Everyone else expect for Joesph knew that would only make Jamie want to do it even more.

Jamie smiled and rolled her eyes up adn gasped as Joseph came hard into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure. Ohh fuck, he came like a geyser. Her pussy gripped and held him as he came. She then got up and pulled Rachel back into the prime position and watched as Martha squirted adn gushed all over. She grinned and then moved over on her hands and knees hearing the pleas of Martha. She came like a geyser. Her husbands, cum drooling from her pussy as she came forward. She kissed up her legs and grinned and looked up at Thomas. She then leaned forward and began to lick her pussy and suck her clit moaning to her. She pulled her hips forward and spread her legs. She smiled seeing the natural give that came with having children spread you and she delved her tongue in and began to suck and lick moaning to her softly.

Back
Top Bottom