Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Desires ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster )

Martha watched with glassy eyes as Jamie crawled over towards her. Her fears that Jamie wouldn't want to taste her pussy were gone now. Maria whispered that Jamie loves when women cum the way Martha does. Martha looked back at Maria just as Jamie began working on her. There was a sudden shock wave which passed through her body. Martha, who was already on shaky legs, started to tremble. The pleasure was building up inside of her again. Thomas looked over at the couch. Joesph's cock was hard again and now buried deep inside Rachel's tight ass. Thomas took over holding up his mother. This freed Maria to give Daniel some much needed attention. Maria dropped to her knees and started sucking on his cock. They stood right beside where Martha & Jamie were. Thomas began playing with his mother's nipples. It wasn't long before Martha cried out. Her orgasm slammed into her with great force. Her pussy shot more liquid out. More fresh cum for Jamie to feast on and be bathed in. Rachel could be heard cumming. Her father's huge cock was pounding her little ass. She started screaming as her orgasm hit. Thomas looked down at his beautiful wife. He told her how much he loved her. Martha even moaned out her love for Jamie. A short time ago, Martha thought that Jamie was some kind of tramp. Now she thought the wold of her daughter in law. Joesph would echo his wife's feelings, but he was busy cumming in his daughter's asshole.

She continued to suck and feast on that delicious pussy. She tongued her deep running her muscle along her walls. She pressed her nose against the clit and moved and stimulated it. She continued to lick and suck groaning to her. She was aware of Maria moving down to give Daniel pleasure. She gasped as Martha came hard. She was aware of it flowing in a great wave over her face adn shut her eyes quickly. She knew what it was like to have cum in your eye. She continued to drink and feast and moaned feeling her warm cum bathe her. She panted aftewards pressing her head against her mons pubis panting a bit. She moaned softly and looked up at Thomas and smiled and then grinned.

"I love you too my husband, and I love you as well my dearest family." She got up and moved to thomas and stroked his cock a bit. "Think you can piss in my pussy big boy?" She growled and nipped his collar bone. Even though she was already pregnant, she didn't want the fathers cum to interfere with the perfect life in her.

By now, Thomas was well schooled in the reason for peeing in a woman's pussy. Rachel became the first who Thomas peed in. His little sister just loved the feeling of warm piss flowing within her. Thomas told Jamie to bend over and grab her ankles. He then told his mother & father to watch. Thomas slipped his cock into Jamie's pussy. Once inside of her, Thomas grabbed onto her hips. A few seconds passed before Thomas let out a moan. His pee was flowing into his wife's pussy. It started to leak from her body and onto the floor. Martha & Joesph were puzzled as to why Jamie wanted this done. Rachel sighed while looking at her sister in law. She knew the pleasure which this could bring. It was not just a way to keep from getting pregnant. it also could bring it's own form of joy. After Thomas emptied his bladder, he puled his cock free. More pee leaked from Jamie. Rachel laid there in her father's arms giggling. Martha could tell from the giggle that her daughter knew about this. " Thomas?........Why did Jamie want to to pee inside her? " Martha asked, but Thomas said the answer wouldn't come from him. He said Jamie could explain it better then he could. Thomas was pretty sure Rachel & Maria could also give an explanation. Martha looked at Jamie. Her puzzled look was clear on her face. " You have shown us so much.........But why?......Why have a man pee inside you? " Martha could only guess that Jamie enjoyed it. It seemed strange, but so did fucking members of your family. It this was some new sexual trill, Martha would be willing to try it.

Jamie smiled as Thomas was willing. She moved over and grabbed her ankles and arched her back for added show for him. She gasped and sighed being reminded of her brother all over again. She shut her eyes and groaned softly rocking her hips feeling his piss fill her pussy and rinse out the unwanted seed. She then stood up feeling his piss roll down her thigh. She kissed his lips when she heard his mother ask teh question and turned and grinned. "Because, when you are as permiscuous as me, if you are not smart, you have several little ones who don't know who their father is running around and asking questions you cannot answer. The acid in the pee will kill the sperm in cum. It also has a cleansing affect if you find it hard to move your bowels, but that is another story for another time." She giggled a bit and blushed and moved over and sat down on the couch.

When Jamie said the reason why, it made sense. Martha never thought about it before, but Jamie was right. This was something that she'd have to try. Rachel remarked that it not only helped keep you from getting pregnant. It also felt pretty damn good. She only added that because Jamie left it out. Perhaps Jamie didn't like it, but did it to keep her from having too many babies. Rachel didn't know for sure. She never asked, but Rachel would at some point. Rachel slipped from her father's arms and off the couch. She walked over joining Jamie & her mother. Her ass swayed from side to side as she moved. Joesph liked how his daughter walked. She had a fine looking little ass. Rachel came up and stood on the other side of her mother. Jamie was closer to the far side. Rachel then asked Maria to join them. She did and took the spot next to Rachel. It was then pointed out by Rachel, that someone looked different. Rachel looked at Jamie, then too Maria. Her head then went down the thick bush between her mother's legs. " Jamie needs to leave her signature. " Rachel proudly announced. Joesph rose up from the couch. He joined Thomas facing the four women. It was then that Joesph understood. " It's time to lose the pussy hair my love......Our Jamie is going to shave you. " Joesph said before pulling Martha into a kiss. Once the kiss was broken, Martha looked at Jamie. A sly smile came over her face. Martha said she'd be proud to have Jamie shave her pussy bald.

Jamie nodded when Rachel said it. It was pleasureful, but it made her homesick in teh same stroke. She smiled adn then looked at Martha and Joseph in each others arms. She grinned wider. She laughed adn then looked at them both. "Fine, fine I will. Maria, go fetch me warm water, the shaving lather, and my razor kit." She laughed and shook her head. She smiled and crossed her arms and then looked at them.

She sat back and then looked at the now happy family. She grinned and then suddenly, the color drained from her face. "I will be right back." She stood up and ran to the bathroom and got sick again and shut her eyes.

Maria bowed to her mistress when asked to get the shave stuff. She left the sitting room quickly. The rest stood around having had a great time. Things were much more relaxed now that everyone enjoyed some great sex. Joesph & Martha now saw their daughter in law in a different light. They weren't overly pleased with the dress style Jamie had. It was the same style which Rachel began to wear. But it's funny how some hard fucking in a short amount of time can change a great deal. Joesph & Martha now loved Jamie with all their hearts. She was a very welcome member of the family. When Jamie ran out of the room, all eyes followed her. Most were clueless as to why she left. However, Martha was sure she understood what was going on. It wasn't hard to spot for a woman who knew the signs. Martha would have a talk with Jamie once things settled down. It would be one of those mother/daughter talks. The type that Martha would now have to have with Rachel. Maria returned to the sitting room. She looked around only to find Jamie was gone. Daniel said she'd be right back. Maria got everything set up for when Jamie came back. Martha sat down in a chair and spread her legs open wide. Thomas & Daniel both remarked that Martha had a great looking pussy. Martha smiled and joked it took 9 months to get them out and now they wanted back in.

Jamie blushed and came back seeing everyone watching her. She had rinsed her mouth and washed her face. Looking at everyone, she moved over and sat down and thanked Maria for setting up. Grabbing her razor, she tested the blade and as she left it, it was sharp to her liking. With a broad smile, she began to lather up Martha's pussy. She then began to shave slowly but expertly. She smiled when the pussy was devoid of hair and put a kiss on it and smiled and got up drying her off and then looked around.

"There we go." She walked to clean up. She looked and sharpened her washed blade before setting it back. Moving to the couch, she sat down and crossed her legs and grinned wider.

The guys hovered around behind Jamie while she worked. This type of thing was new to them. As men, they shaved their faces, but none had seen a woman getting her pussy shaved. Once the job was done, each of them grinned. One by one, they went up to feel Martha's clean pussy. Martha cooed at the feeling of their hands on her slit. She enjoying having her family touch her. Martha looked over at Jamie and flashed her a playful smile. It had been a long time since Martha felt this good. She came so much, it could have filled a bucket. There was still areas of sex which she wanted to explore. Martha hadn't had sex with her boys yet, but that would change. She also wanted to explore more sex with Jamie, Maria & Rachel. These things would happen in time. Joesph & Martha would be staying for a while. They didn't know at first how long, but since their eyes were open to a new world. The parents would be hanging around a bit longer. Maria left to get lunch ready. The family members sat around catching up. Martha asked Jamie many of the same questions which Rachel asked. How she learned so much about sex? How she got turned on to incest? While Jamie talked about her past, Joesph sat down next to her. He put his arm around his daughter in law and pulled her close. Thomas sat down on the other side of Jamie. Rachel climbed on to his lap and wrapped her arms around her brother's neck. Daniel sat down next to Marta in another chair. She still had her legs spread open wide. Daniel leaned over and began rubbing the inside of his mother's thigh.

Maria came back in a short time later and said lunch was ready. She made sandwiches, cut up fruits and vegetables. It would be a lite lunch. Martha stood up and announced that everyone should go naked while inside the house. There was really no need to wear clothing unless they were going out. Martha went over to the couch. She reached her hand down to help Jamie up. Martha smiled while saying she wanted her girls to sit on ether side of her. This would give Martha the chance to chat with Jamie about things.

Jamie sat and sighed in relaxation. She leaned back and shut her eyes a bit listening to the chatter. When she felt Joseph sit down and wrap an arm around her, she leaned in and snuggled in and sighed. Having so much family around made her happy and sad. She wished her brother was here. He loved women who were advanced in years and had children. She looked up and smiled kissing his jaw. She then reached behind her and grabbed Thomas' lap but her hand was moved when Rachel came and sat down. She shut her eyes and opened them when she was asked questions. She answered the same way she answered Rachel wehn she asked. Recounted lovers, exploits, and scandals.

When Maria said that lunch was served, seh stood up while Martha helped. Odd. But when she said that she wanted Jamie to sit next to her, she nodded and moved to her spot at the table to sit beside her knowing that she had something to discuss.

As Martha expected, the men left alone started talking about the issues of the day. They spoke of politics, Indian affairs out west and society in general. it wasn't that Martha, nor Jamie & Rachel couldn't have taken part in these talks. Martha wanted to speak with her girls alone. They weren't really alone, but it close enough. Jamie had gone into great detail about her past. Martha knew as much as anyone about Jamie's life pryer to this point. It was all so trilling. Like an erotic novel which made one imagine the scenes playing out in their heads. Martha knew that Jamie didn't need a talk about sex. And thanks to Jamie, Rachel was well schooled in that area now. Still Martha was a little concerned about Jamie. Martha spoke openly about how Jamie left the room earlier. She said the look on Jamie's face reminded Martha of part of her past. It told Martha volumes about what was going on. She asked Jamie how long and how many tines a day she was getting sick? Rachel stopped eat and looked over at Jamie. She hadn't really noticed the odd behavior until today. Rachel wondered if Jamie wasn't feeling well, why'd she hide it? Waiting until Jamie answered, Martha then asked if Jamie was getting sick from foods and smells she once enjoyed? These questions and the answers were important since they would tell Martha whether her suspicions about Jamie were true.

Jamie blushed as she was caught. She was not sure what was going on. And since the only time she had ever seen a woman pregnant, it was a woman who was brought into the plantation with her husband and she didn't see prior behaviors. Her family was well schooled in the arts of birth control. Rubbing her hands together and her thumbs she bit her lip and looked at Martha.

"I get sick once a day. Usually around the same time. I can smell everything. My appetite is very hearty and I feel like I eat more than I used to. However, sometimes when I eat a favorite food, my stomach just turns but I don't get sick." She said honestly. Martha was the closest thing to a mother figure she had. She rubbed her arms and looked at her as she ate.

Martha sat there quietly while Jamie answered the questions. It became clear as daytime for Martha. Everything that Jamie spoke of sounded so familiar. It had been a few year since Martha went through the same thing. She placed her hand onto Jamie's naked thigh and started to rub it. " Do you understand why this is happening? " Martha asked sweetly. She didn't want to upset her daughter in law, or anyone else. Martha knew that Thomas had no idea what was going on with his wife. It was possible that Jamie herself didn't know why she was doing this. Rachel leaned a bit closer to her mother. She was hanging on every word that was spoken. The young teen was clueless as to what ills had come over Jamie. She did silently prey that it was nothing fatal. Rachel didn't want to loose the only big sister she had. Martha seemed to be the only one who knew why Jamie was getting sick. She could help with this, but in time, it would go away on it's own.

Jamie shifted and looked at Martha and folded her hands. "I have read journals from famous dominants who wrote about their pregnant girls. I think...I mean...I suspect I am pregnant. But I am giving the one time to decide if it likes being in my womb or not. I don't want to disappoint Thomas." She smiled and put her hand on top of Martha's that was on her thigh. She rested her head on her hand and tehn bit her lip a bit. She figured she was pregnant when Martha began to ask her why she was sick. She guessed she always suspected it but Martha just knew it.

It was easy for Martha to spot the signs. She had three children of her own. All three of them were seated at the table. Martha remembered how she felt while pregnant with Thomas. There was always a certain amount of fear in a mother to be. This was to be expected. She knew Jamie would make a wonderful mother. Martha was troubled by one thing, It was what Jamie said about giving the one time to decide if it liked being in her womb. This made no sense too Martha. It wasn't like the growing life could just move out and go somewhere else. It was a creation of Jamie & Thomas. A creation of their love for each other. It would be at least 9 months before that life forced it's way out from Jamie's womb. " You are pregnant my dear child.......And the life inside you won't come out until it's time.......That's the way nature works my dear......The sickness will pass on it's own........But I know of an Herbal tea which Maria can make........It will help you until it's no longer needed. " Martha spoke softly not wishing for the men too hear. Since Thomas hadn't said about Jamie's sickness. Martha knew her son was in the dark about Jamie's pregnancy. Rachel sat there with her jaw hanging open. She was stunned by the news, but it did make sense now. Rachel knew of a few women who had babies. They all were sick early in their pregnancies also. Martha told Jamie she really need to speak with Thomas. She said it was unfair for Jamie not to say something to the father to be. Martha used her best motherly voice. It was soft & caring, yet firm. Jamie needed to be honest with Thomas. This was no time to start keeping secrets from her man.

"I have seen and heard of miscarriages..." SHe confessed. "Life chooses not to grow in your womb." She sighed and then looked down at her stomach and placed her hand against her flat stomach and then looked at Thomas and then back to Martha. She nodded adn smiled. "I promise, I will speak to him...and soon. But since this life was created with just me and him, I will tell him then." She smiled and then bit her lip and shifted and then looked at Jamie and grinned. She kenw when a woman was serious. While she never had am other, several of the older women on the plantation lvoed to collect her in their arms and talk to her.

Martha moved her hand from Jamie's thigh, upwards to where her hand laid on her own stomach. She assured Jamie that everything would be alright. "You are just being a normal mother to be......I had such worries while carrying Thomas........I know this life growing inside you will be born......And it will be health and perfect.......Trust me.......You'll see. " Martha said before she leaned over and placed a kiss onto Jamie's lips. She understood Jamie's reason for tell Thomas on her own. Once that happened, an official announcement would be made by both them to the whole family. Until then she would keep this too herself. Martha broke the kiss and turned her head towards Rachel. She was still sitting there looking quite stunned. Martha told her daughter not to whisper a word of this to anyone. Rachel was shaken from her trance by her mother's voice. She then agreed not to say anything until Jamie told Thomas and they told everyone. Rachel did lean acrossed her mother's lap and whisper a congratulation to Jamie. She then asked if it was safe for Jamie to keep having sex? Martha sat there smiling. This was the reason why she needed to have a talk with Rachel on the subject.

Once lunch was over, Martha told Joesph & Daniel to come up stairs with her & Rachel. She said she wanted to test out the bed her and Joesph would be sleeping in. Martha said this to give Jamie the chance to tell Thomas without the family being around. Everyone expect Thomas and Jamie followed Martha from the dinning room. They walked up the stairs where Rachel showed her parents were their bedroom was.

She laughed adn then nodded. "Thank you." She whispered feeling Martha's hand on her stomach. She smiled and then bit her lip. But she was not allowed to worry very long because Martha kissed her. She wrapped her arms around Martha's neck and continued to kiss her. She ws so fucking horny. She then looked at Martha and then back down to Thomas. She smiled adn then laughed softly and shook her head. "Not to my knowledge." She whispered. "In fact I hear that sex during pregnancy helps spread a woman's muscles." She then watched as everyone left and she stood up and took THomas' hand.

"Want to come with me to take a bath?" She smiled and looked at him and kissed his lips gently and snuggled into his arms.

Martha knew from experience that having sex during pregnancy was good for the mother. It was also perfectly health and wouldn't harm the life inside. Martha also knew that Jamie didn't need to worry about anyone cumming inside her pussy. It would do nothing. So there was no need for anyone to pee inside of her. That is unless Jamie just liked feeling the warm piss inside her pussy. Rachel sure as hell did. Jamie had turned the once virginal girl into a real sexpot. After reaching the bedroom, Rachel reached down and grabbed her father's cock. She led him over to the bed. Rachel then leaped on the bed, turned around and began sucking her father's dick. Martha did the same to Daniel. Both women were on their knees on the bed leaning over sucking cocks like hungry whores.

Thomas said he'd be happy to take a bath with Jamie. He kissed her back before picking her up in his arms. Thomas carried Jamie up the stairs. The pasted the bedroom where Martha & Joesph would sleep. The door was left open and Thomas stopped. He held Jamie so she could see her handy work in all it's glory. Thomas grinned while watching his mother & sister sucking the cocks of his brother & father. He then looked back at Jaime. Thomas said how much he loved her and how grateful he was for finding a woman like her. He told Jamie never to change what she was for any reason. Thomas always wanted Jamie to be who she was born to be. He then kissed her lips again while continuing down to the bathroom. Thomas walked in then placed Jamie down. Since Maria was busy cleaning up after lunch, Thomas & Jamie would have to get their own bath ready.

Jamie yelped and giggled softly. She kissed his neck and nipped up and down his neck. When he stopped at the bedroom, she looked in and saw the beautiful sight she had created. With a broad smile, she laughed adn then looked as they continued down to the bathroom. Listening to the wonderful accolades of her husband. SShe kissed him for each one and smiled. When they got to the bathroom, she sat and watched Thomas for a while. However, after a while she stood up and began to help him draw a hot bath.

When they were done, she got into the bath and sighed stretching out and opened her arms for Thomas. She smiled and bit her lip.

"I have something important to tell you my love." She whispered and snuggled close to him and shut her eyes. "I am pregnant..." She whispered softly into his ear as she placed his hand onto her stomach.

It didn't take long for the bathtub to be filled and soon enough it was ready. Thomas joined his lovely wife inside the warm water. They were in each others arms when she told him the news. Thomas was stunned, but in a happy way. A huge smile spread over his face as the news sank in. He looked at Jamie showing her the love in his eyes that he carried for her. This was such wonderful news. It made being stuck in Washington D.C. worth it. " Oh Jamie my love........That's the greatest news you could give me. " Thomas spoke proudly as his arms pulled her closer. He kissed Jamie with such passion after that. Thomas rubbed her belly as they kissed. Jamie's stomach was still trim, but it wouldn't take long before she started showing the signs. The love Thomas & Jamie shared had produced a new life. Thomas finally broke the kiss and smiled. He was so very proud of his wife. Since they first met, Jamie had made Thomas very happy. First she opened his eyes to the new world of sexual pleasure. Then she worked hard to bring his family into this world. Now, Jamie was giving Thomas the ultimate gift. A child created from their love and growing inside her. There were things the parents to be needed to do once their bath was over. They needed to tell the rest of the family and Jamie needed to write her father & brother confirming the news about the new addition.

Jamie laughed excitedly as her lover, Thomas, was excited. She smiled and kissed him back loving teh way his strong hand touched and rubbed her stomach. She smiled and laughed and kissed him again and shut her eyes groaning. Wrapping her legs around him she leaned back and let him kiss and stroke her stomach. She smiled adn then looked at him. She nodded. She smiled and after a while began to wash him and looked into his eyes and smiled wider and nodded.

Thomas & Jamie made the sweetest love there in the bathtub. They were spurred on by the animistic sounds of sex coming from down the hall. It seemed that Jamie had really done her work well. Thomas was so very proud to have her as his wife. As time passed, Jamie began showing the signs of her pregnancy. Long before that happened, everyone was told the great news. Joesph took the news so well, he kissed Jamie just as passionately as Thomas had. One would think it was his child she carried. As Jamie's belly grew, she was still fucked regularly by Thomas and Joesph & Daniel while they were at the house. Martha told everyone that this would be good for Jamie. One night, Thomas & Joesph did a double team on Jamie. Both men fucked her pussy at the same time. Their cocks stretched her walls like never before. The sweet family sex continued until the day came when they had to part. Joesph & Martha had to return to Boston. Daniel wanted to go to West Point as his older brother had. Because of Thomas's status, he was able to get Daniel in with no trouble. Even after Joesph & Martha returned home, Daniel stayed in Washington. He lived with Thomas & Jamie until 1866 when he left for West Point. Although the parents left, they returned to Washington for the birth of their grandchild. Like Daniel, Rachel stayed around to help Jamie out around the house. As a surprise for Jamie. Thomas invited Clayton & Jamie up from South Carolina. He know who badly she missed them. They arrived in time to see the newest family member born. The baby was born in early 1866 and just as Martha had said. It was perfect and healthy.

Thomas & Jamie remained in Washington D.C. until 1868. It was then that Thomas finally was given the chance to command men in the field again. Thomas was promoted to brigadier general, given command of the 1st US Cavalry and sent to command Fort Apache in the Arizona territory. Thomas made one request of General Sherman. He wanted Sergeant Major Quincannon at his side again. This request was granted by Sherman. Thomas & Jamie packed their things and left "The Swamp" behind. They traveled south to visit with Clayton & James on the plantation. The couple stayed two weeks before leaving. They took a train to Fort Riley Kansas. This is where Thomas met his old comrade and where he'd pick up a company of replacement soldiers. Quincannon was pleased to see his former and new commanding officer again. He was also happy too see Jamie and the baby. Two days was spent at Fort Riley before Thomas, the detachment of soldiers, Jamie and the baby moved out for their final destination, Fort Apache. It was a long travel, but everyone made it. They had reached their new home. Thomas, Jamie & the baby would live in the fort. They had a large house beside the fort's office and headquarters. This meant Jamie could see Thomas whenever she wanted. Being the wife of a General gave Jamie status of her own. Wives of the other officers came to her when they had troubles, or needed something. Jamie would then speak with Thomas about these things. It wasn't long before Thomas & Jamie were settled in their new home. While it was hot in Arizona, it was a dry heat. It was much better then living in Washington D.C., even thought it was dustier.

Jamie was pleased. Even if they lived in a swamp. Life was bliss. Blissful. Growing baby in her womb, ankle messages, and all sorts of soft touches and coos. But when her father and brother came, it was great. Then everyone was there to watch her. Expecting her to pop. To give birth. When her water broke, she was taking a nap. Shivering she soon gave birth to a baby boy. She collapsed sweating. Jamie was glad that Maria and her read up on midwifery, because she was a help. Soon her baby was in her arms gurgling to her breast.

She smiled as her young man was two years when they went to visit her father and brother while they were getting ready to move. Maria was there of course being the nanny to George. In a few weeks, she found herself in Arizona in a comfy home. She painted, drew pictures, and wrote ways for women and men to stay healthy both sexually and mentally. She had taken up riding horses and wearing tight pants and a loose shirt.

It was not long before she took interest in native Americans.

Thomas was finally back in the saddle and he loved it. Being stuck in Washington behind a desk was something that Thomas hated. The Indian Tribes caused so many problems that even those who apposed Thomas, needed a man like him out west. Thomas wasn't going out west to help anyone back in Washington. He was going there to try and help everyone. Thomas believed that the whites & the Indians could live together in peace without killing each other. However, there were those on both sides of the conflict that couldn't be reasoned with. Thomas understood why the Indians were killing. He would have done the same, had he been in their position. But as Thomas said, two wrongs don't make a right. Battles between the Indian warriors & the army soldiers were one thing. However, innocents on both sides were being killed as well. Thomas's first duty was to keep his area of Arizona peaceful. He met with the leaders of the Apaches who lived around the fort. Thomas listened to their concerns and their needs. He knew these chiefs wouldn't put much trust in his words, or promises. They had heard it all before from other white officers. Thomas needed to prove himself by actions and not words.

Thomas spent many days and weeks working on how to help the Apache under his care. This brought him in conflict with the local Indian Agent, a man called Silas Meacham. The Apache hated Meacham because he cheated them every chance he got, which was all the time. At his store where the Apache came for supplies. Meacham had his scale for weighing beef off by 50lbs. This meant that the Apache would get less meat. He also shorted them on corn and flour. The only thing he handed out in large quantities was liquor. The stuff which was called whiskey could hardly be called that. It wasn't fit for humans to drink. Meacham handed out this poison to all the Apache males who'd take it. This often sent them on rage filled attacks which then Thomas was forced to stop. 4 months after taking command of Fort Apache, Thomas, out of his own pocket bought 400 head of beef cattle and give it to the local Apache chiefs. At least for a while, they could have good beef which wasn't spoiled, nor under weight. This gift showed many Apache that Thomas wasn't just another cavalry officer who'd do nothing. He was honest in his words of help to the Apache.

Thomas was however hand tied when it came to Meacham. He could do little against the man because he wasn't in the army. Meacham was a civilian working for the Government. Thomas needed to catch Meacham cheating the Indians before he could bring charges against him. By giving the Apache food, Thomas had made their trips to Meacham's store unnecessary. For now, Meacham would remain in business. Since Meacham didn't hand out his rot gut whiskey from his store, Thomas couldn't touch there ether. It was illegal to hand out whiskey from a military post, or Government store. Meacham had ways around this and Thomas could do nothing unless Meacham was caught in the act. Thomas's gift to the Apache pissed Meacham off. He told Thomas of his powerful friends in Washington and how they'd have something to say about this. Thomas had Quincannon toss Meacham out of his office. No one came into Thomas's office and made threats. Thomas knew that Meacham's threats were empty. He was a low level thug in the corruption that was the Indian Agency.

Because Thomas had showed himself to be a man of honor. Some Apaches joined his command as scouts. These Apache would be paid and could provide things for their families. One of these was a young 19 year old named Wolf. He was a handsome young men with long black hair. His wasn't as built as Thomas was. Wolf stood 5'9" and weighed 130 pounds. He was lean, but yet strong. Wolf's family lived outside the fort not far from a small river. This river fed a small pond near an area of forest land. Wolf's father was one of the local chiefs who made peace with Thomas. It wasn't until Wolf joined the army as a scout that he saw Jamie. She had worked to bring her body back to where it was before the baby came. Wolf had never seen a woman wearing pants before. This always amazed the young Indian. He'd watch her riding around on horseback. Often hiding in the nearby woods, or some tall grass. Wolf found himself growing very fond of Jamie, but she was forbidden. Jamie was the wife of Thomas and Wolf's father said she to be left alone. He didn't want to cause trouble with the only white man who kept his word with the Apache.

Back
Top Bottom