Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

He kisses over her body slowly, soon coming to breast, he licks it softly then suckles it gently. "Mmm..." His hand softly massages the other and tweaks her nipple gently. He then switches breasts and helps her lay back on the bed moves over her slightly, his other hand lightly runs it's fingers over her thighs.

She closes her eyes as he kisses her body. When he licks her breast, she breathes deeply. She gasps when he tweaks her nipple. "Don't..stop," she whispers. Her body is trembling as he lays her back on the bed. "Don't..stop," she whispers again. She closes her eyes again at his touch. His touch feels so good.

He smiles and continues to kiss over her skin and his fingers slowly tease against her pussy as she slowly spreads her legs. "I won't..." He kisses her again as he starts to slowly rub her, teasing her slowly, his other hand cupping her breast and massaging it.

She could get lost in his kisses. Her eyes close tightly when she feels his fingers at her pussy. Her legs seem weightless as she spreads them for him. "ooooh," she moans into his mouth as he teases her. "Please..don't..stop." Her body slightly moving beneath his touch.

He smiles and speeds up just slightly, moving with her "Look at me baby... Yeah... Just keep watching me..." He sped up again as he stares at her, wanting to watch her face as he made her climax for the first time, without a spell. "That's it baby... Don't fight it..." He could feel her trying to tense up as she got closer.

Her eyes on his, she squints as her body keeps climbing. "I..can't..stop..this..feeling." She closes her eyes but opens them remembering his words. "I can't.....help it," she groans out to him. Her body seems right on the edge of something that she is so uncertain about. "Don't..stop. Oh please." She just needs a little more before she spirals over the edge.

He smiles at her and flicks her clit just a bit faster "Just let it go...." He watches her, he had her so close, flicking faster again to send her over the edge.

She the words leave his lips, she feels a rush of warmth that quickly takes over her body as her pussy grows wet. She spasms and leans forward slightly as every muscle in her body tightens. Her words turn to moans as she can not form a sentence. Her eyes are still fixed on him as she lets this pleasure wave rages through her body.

He smiles and slows his fingers, rubbin her gently as she calms down, only pulling away when she starts to pant. "There... How was that..." He watches her start to relax.

"Oh that was amazing. I've never felt anything like it before. I want more. Please." Her face relaxing into a blissful smile. "Please. Show me more." She grabbed his arm looking into his eyes.

He smiles and moves over her a bit more "You want more... I can give you more..." He licks at her breasts and starts to suckle them, switching between them slowly. His knee moving between her thighs and moving slowly.

She moaned at his mouth on her breasts. "Don't stop," she breathed. She could feel his knee moving up her legs, and fear struck her. "Please," she pleaded. "I am afraid. Will it....hurt?"

He pulls back and smiles, he kisses her softly "It may... For a few minutes... But I can't help that... If you want to stop... That's fine..." He kisses her again and continues to tease her softly.

"No," she tells him. "Just..do it." She bites her lip looking at him. She's afraid, and her body tenses. "I want to spend this time with you. I want to do this."

He smirks at her and starts to rock against her slowly "Alright... Now just relax..." He kisses her and starts to push into her.

Her eyes widen as she feels her walls being pushed, tightening around him. A soft moan laced with the excitement as well as fear escapes her lips. She nods letting him know she is fine. "More," she whispers to him. Feelings she's never felt before wash over her body, claiming her. Her chin dips in another nod to him.

He smirks at her and kisses her slightly "See... It's not that bad..." He continues to push in more and rocks slowly. "How's that..." He licks at her neck and moves down to her breasts.

"Oh yes Master. That feels incredible." She knows she's suppose to call him Master at school, but she can't stop herself from calling him that now. She tilts her head to the side allowing him full access to her neck before she slowly moves in time with his body. The pain subsided, now she's enjoying him and all the pleasures he's laying out before her.

He continues to move with her, slowly speeding them up as he suckles her breasts. "Mmmm... Do you like that..." He glances up at her as he starts to tease her nipple with his tongue.

"Oh yes Master," she pants working through all the feelings running through her body. A pressure slowly begins to build within her. She closes her eyes tightly. "Don't stop Master. Please," her voice begging him, pleading with him.

Back
Top Bottom