Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

He smiles at her and cups her cheek, rubbing it softly "I turned off the restriction spells... Just stay in sight... Ok..." He kisses her softly again, then steps back to gather his things.

She smiles and dashes off near a group of flowers that she liked. She lays down in them surrounded by them looking up at the sky. "So pretty," she says. "Smells so good. It's almost like being at home."

He slowly walks over to her "We'll have to plant some around the house... What do you think..." He smiles down at her. She was starting to finally relax and think from her heart. "Would you do me a favour... When we do end up going back to the school..." He bends and picks a flower and sniffs it.

"Yes. I would love to plant some of these at home." She had called it home and not even realized it. She looks over to him. "Anything for you. You have to but to ask."

He smiles at her and nods "Then we'll plant them... Now when we go back... If anyone asks what happened here... You only tell them training... And please... Refer to me as Master..." He helps her stand up again and kisses her cheek "Can you do that for me..." He rubs her arms softly.

She looked at him strangely. "Master? But why? Oh wait. I remember. Because you're the teacher, the Master. Alright then. I wouldn't want to hurt your reputation," she giggled. "Alright then, but only while we're at the school." Her expression was sad. "Why do we have to go back anyways?"

He nods at her reasoning, and smiles "Because you wanted to go back... And because I want to see you graduate... Once my training with you is done... You will pass with flying colours..." He smiles softly and kisses her cheek again "Don't you want to make me proud..."

"Of course I want to make your proud," her eyes pleading him to believe her. "When will we go back? After my training is finished?" She was hoping the answer would be yes. That would give her more time at home with him.

"We'll only go back once your training it finished here... Ok..." He smiles and leads her back to the house.

A few weeks later Detrick stands outside a large white dome, jinx was inside, it was her final test before she was able to return to the school. Inside were several of his toughest creatures, she was tasked with saving a small mouse as it ran around, a small charge made it more difficult to keep track of.

She was inside fighting with all she had. Energy, plasma, and fire balls were being thrown left and right as she just let go protecting the poor little mouse. She was hit hard by one of his creatures and hurt badly. She stood to her feet dirty and bleeding and once again let it go destroying him as well as everything else but the mouse. She scoops him up and stumbles outside falling to her knees. "I did it."

He moves over to her once she comes into sight and kneels, smiling. "Yes you did..." He places his hand to her wound and chants softly, healing her. "You'll still be weak for a while... Best to get home and rest... Do you need me to carry you?"

"No. I am fine. I can manage." She walks sore, but keeps up with him. She's too proud to let him carry her.

He smiles and follows behind her, steadying her as she walks. "We should be able to return to the school soon... I bet your friends miss you..."

"yeah. my friends." She looked down. Oh she would be happy enough to see the school. Her friends, on the other hand, had not bothered to even look for her at all. Nobody seemed to care about her except him, and she was more than content to be with him. "When shall we leave again for the school?"

"I think maybe tomorrow sometime... Depends on how long you need to rest... And I mean rest... Don't think I haven't noticed you pushing yourself every chance you get..." He glances back at her with a slight look.

"Oh I'll rest. I promise. You've noticed? I didn't think you did. I'll cook dinner and clean up. What would you like?" She was so tired walking next to him and began to fall behind. Soon she sat down as he kept walking. "Detrick," she called. "I'm sorry. I had to rest. So very tired."

He noticed her fall behind and kept walking, waiting for her to admit her tiredness. He turns as she calls and smirks "See... I told you..." He walks up to her and picks her up, despite her protests. "Hush... I'll cook dinner, you go have a soak..." He caries her back to the house slowly.

She feels safe and happy in his arms. Once back at the house, she soaks as he instructed. She can smell the food he was cooking. Deciding he was probably almost finished, she got out, dried off, and dressed. She entered the kitchen. "That smells good as always. Thank you. You were right. I was tired, and I needed that soak. Need any help?"

He looks up "No... It's almost done... You could get plates and drinks..." He smiles as he pulls the meat from the oven and sets it on the counter "Perfect..." He lifts it from the pan and sets it on a plate to rest, then takes the vegetables out and starts on a gravy.

She quickly follows his orders. She's gotten good at doing just that without question or reservation. "All done. That does smell so good. You're perfect. As a cook," she yelled as she quickly added blushing.

He chuckles lightly at her admission, she had been doing that quite a lot lately. "And what are we drinking tonight..." He starts to cut the meat, then brings everything to the table.

"You decide," she smiled. She went and sat down watching him carefully. "I'm glad you're pleased with my training so far. It was tough, but you're a good teacher. I hope I keep making you proud."

He chuckles lightly "And you didn't even want me to teach you... See what a little hard work can get you..." He starts to dish out his food, then takes a seat.

After dinner, she asks him "would you like for me to clean up? I don't mind. I'm feeling much better now." She had seen dessert earlier, but she didn't want to push."

He glances up at her "This wouldn't have anything to do with the dessert I made... Would it..." He smirks and continues eating. "You can clear the dinner dishes AFTER we finish eating..." He smiles at her.

Back
Top Bottom