Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

"Fine," she pouts sitting down. She didn't understand what had happened since she got here, but she liked it. She felt so more at ease with him, and the school really was becoming just a memory.

He chuckles again "So impatient... You still need to work on that... Now finish eating... After all the training you've been doing, you have to be hungrier then that..." He smiles and takes a drink.

"Why do you laugh at me so? That laugh of yours is so cute you know. I lo....like it." She wanted to say she loved it, but she had held back for a while now saying the word love as it truly did encompass how she felt about him. She finished eating.

He glances at her, he knew what she really wanted to say "And you're cute when you blush like that..." He sips his drink again and finishes eating. "You may clear the stuff now..."

She quickly cleared the dished and washed them sliding back into her chair. "Alright then. That's done. Dessert? Maybe a moonlit walk? What do you want to do? I'm all yours." A blush across her cheeks once more.

He smiles at her and stands "Yes... Dessert... And maybe a walk..." He goes to the fridge and pulls out the dessert he had made, a dark chocolate moose with white chocolate truffles, he cuts her a piece and sets it before her. The cuts his own and sets the rest back in the fridge. "Enjoy..." He starts to eat slowly, watching her.

She's enjoying looking up to him after a while. She has chocolate on her face. "What? why are you watching me? You better eat." She dips her finger and sucks it. "mmmmm. Very good."

He smirks at her "You have some chocolate there..." He points on his own face, "I'm glad you like it..." He slowly finishes "So... Are you ready to return to the school tomorrow..."

She laughs wiping away the chocolate. When he asks about school, she looks down. "Yes. I guess so."

"It'll be fine... You'll see your friends and teachers again..." He sets his fork down and stands, taking his plate to the sink. "Are you finished yet..."

"Yes please," she says handing him her plate. "They didn't care about me being gone all the time. Why should I care about them?"

He glances at her as he cleans them "You do remember telling them you were studying... Don't you... Maybe they didn't want to bug you..." He turns back to the dishes, rinses them and sets them to dry. "Let's wait until the moon is higher before we take our walk..." He pours two glasses of wine and moves to the fireplace, this would be the first time he's giving her alcohol.

"Yeah, but they could have sent me a letter or something. They didn't miss me at all." She looks down sadly. She nods at his comment about waiting to go for a walk. After he pours the wine, she takes a glass and sips it. "This is pretty good." Her head began to feel a little funny. She giggled looking out the window at the moon. "Is it time yet?"

He smiles at her "Maybe they just wanted you do well..." He sips his own glass and looks outside after she giggles "When we finish our drinks... There is no rush..." He wanted her nice and relaxed when they got to his little surprise in the forest.

She looks at the glass she's barely sipped from. "I can't drink all this. For one thing, I'm too young to drink, and two, it's too much for me to drink." She looks back out the window at the moon as a warm feeling slowly takes over her body. She finds herself sipping even more, and the feeling grows.

He waits until she's had about half before standing "Alright... I guess half is enough... Grab your sweater and we'll head out..." He smiles at her and takes her glass, heading back to the kitchen.

She grabs her sweater anxious and ready to head out. "I don't see why I need this. I'm already so warm," she giggles. The wine has gone to her head just a little. She waits by the door for him. "How far away can I go tonight?"

He walks up to her and smiles "A few meters... I want you close tonight..." He takes her hand and leads them outside, he kisses her cheek and heads for the woods. He leads her into the thicker forest and onto a well walked path, he lets her lean against him as she's a little tipsy. "It's nice out here..."

Ladydark said:
He walks up to her and smiles "A few meters... I want you close tonight..." He takes her hand and leads them outside, he kisses her cheek and heads for the woods. He leads her into the thicker forest and onto a well walked path, he lets her lean against him as she's a little tipsy. "It's nice out here..."
"Oh," she sighs disappointed. "Only a few meters?" Her smile quickly returns when he takes her hand and kisses her cheek. She's loved getting to be close with him. The moments when he would hold her hand, hug her, or kiss her cheek were wonderful to her. She leans against with a smile as they walk. "Yeah. It's beautiful out here tonight. Breathtaking."

They walk for about half an hour, he puts his arms around her shoulders and rubs her arm. "I have a surprise for you..." He turns them down a smaller, less used path. "Close your eyes..." He then slowly leads her to a moonlit clearing, there were fireflies flying everywhere and the sweet smell of flowers filled the air. In the middle of the clearing was a large fluffy bed. "Ok... Open your eyes..." He gently wraps his arms around her from behind, kissing her neck.

"A surprise? For me? I can hardly wait." She's happy with his arm around her. The path turns smaller. It's clearly not used that much, but the scenery is beautiful. she gladly closes her eyes at his request as she trusts him now. when she opens her eyes, the bed is the first thing she sees. She is nervous. "Oh. We're camping out," she asks her voice shaky, but his hands, his arms, and his kisses answer her question. "Oooooh we need to talk. Badly."

He chuckles and leads her to the bed "Relax... Nothing will happen if you don't want it too... There is a dome over the clearing to keep unwanted bugs or animals out, it will also keep us warm for as long as we are here..." He lifts her onto the bed and moves to sit next to her.

she looks over to him. "It's just that. Well." She's embarrassed. She doesn't know how to tell him. She wants to. In fact, she knows she'll have to. "I've never...." her voice trails as she looks away from him blushing. "Oh please tell me you understand, and I don't have to say it."

He chuckles softly and makes her look at him "You think I didn't know this would be your first time... Just relax... All you have to say is stop.." He smiles and kisses her softly, he slowly deepens it as he starts to remove her clothes.

She nods at his words just before he kisses her. She begins to tremble the more he undresses her. "I'm....nervous. I'm....sorry." Her eyes look to his. "Don't..stop..though." She kisses him slowly at first, her hands resting on his arms.

Back
Top Bottom