Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

Jean Luc looked at her pausing in his thrust for a moment as he heard her words and explanation of her relationship with Natasha, and how their families were so close. "Well then, we will have to take you in as a slave then, so there is no doubt at all," he said before he started to thrust himself back into the sexy blonde. He loved being with his slave girl, and how being with her made him feel so in control. "I think putting a leash around your neck with a chain will work, we can go after this round of sex, or later tonight when I take her food," he mused to her as he continued his thrust pressing lightly against her as he knew that he was giving her something to think about. Still, he could find out the reaction that Natasha would have, and also he would learn more about Savannah when the two meet again.

"I mean, I know I'm your slave, cabin girl, what have you, but if it's not overly obvious, she may not believe it. I don't know how much my father told her family of your deal." She groaned as he thrust into her again, she didn't originally like being his slave, but it was starting to grow on her. She'd never have to skip events due to having to watch her little brothers, though she might not see them again. She nodded at the collar and chain, "also either little or no clothes would work as well. From what I saw, slaves are usually not afforded such finery," she nodded towards the fine dresses she still had from her former life.

"Whichever you feel is better, as far as timing goes, Master." She groaned as he continued thrusting into her, claiming her pussy yet again. She really was looking forward to seeing her old friend again, but was nervous that she might wind up giving the impression that she loved her new life, or that she had anything to do with her leaving her home. She didn't hate him anymore, but she did still wish she was safe at home, and not on the deep seas bobbing inside a pirate ship.

He pressed his thick member into her again and again, it was so much easier to take her now, and honestly it felt so much better now to have sex with Savannah then when he first was with her, or even the first few times. It was as if their bodies fit each other naturally, or perhaps they had grown to fit each other each time they were together. He could feel how excited he was. Partly from being with her, and a bit the bloodlust that came naturally from what had happened before. He caressed her face slightly as he continued to be with her. He could feel how quickly her walls got slick, most likely she wanted him to claim her again and show her that she was his, and he was doing this with his pace alone.

"Well, my slave, there is a place I have not showed you yet," he said as he looked down at her, his hands holding her by her waist as he continued to take her. "My home, where I live when I am not on crazy missions, perhaps I can take you there, and show you it," he said as he knew he would have to show her his own grand home, made though all the money he made as a pirate. He also would let her meet her old friend and let them get to know each other. Perhaps some arrangement when the princess went home would help him with his business if nothing else. He continued to take her thinking about her with the collar following him around as he wanted without clothes, something about that caused him to pick up his pace sliding his whole cock into her with each thrust.

She shivered softly under him, the pleasure getting to her long before any worries about her current life. That was one of the things she loved about being his slave, he always seemed to make her forget about why she was here or what was currently happening to her. It also seemed a lot easier for her pussy to warm up to his touch, and considering how much it hurt the first time he took her, she wasn't complaining. She groaned as she could feel the now familiar pleasure building up inside her, wanting to burst forth from her.

"I kind of figured you'd have a home somewhere, and not just living on the ship... I couldn't know for certain though. Ohhh yesss, mmm," she squealed as he found that one spot that he knew she loved, though it was probably the same place for all women as she'd had no experience before him. "I would leave that choice up to you, Master... it is not my place to request such things," she still couldn't believe how she was already falling into the mindset of slave and not noblewoman anymore. She looked forward to seeing Natasha again, even though it wouldn't be under the best of circumstances. She groaned as he continued thrusting inside her, cumming hard in spite of trying to wait until he did.

Jean came hard not that long after Savannah, it was amazing as normal, he knew that he had the best of luck in landing her as his slave. He laid there with her for a good bit before doing anything. He enjoyed the afterglow of being with her as well, that was always something to look forward too. Granted normally they had more then one round of action, but then this wasn't the normal. He went out and got dressed himself as he gathered up a leash and a collar for Savannah. He then went over and woke her up by shaking her before putting the collar on her neck, gently as he knew she wouldn't be fully up yet. He could tell that she was going to be excited about meeting with Natasha again.

There were so many ideas and thoughts passing though his mind at the moment. He wasn't sure what he was going to do yet, but he would see how they interacted with each other and then decide how he was going to handle the princess. He smiled as he kissed her forehead for a moment. "Come along, slave, it is time to go meet Natasha," he said as he led her down to a floor below and a hidden room, where he was able to walk right up though the hidden passage to the door that led to the room. "Now, on the otherside of this door is your old friend," he said looking right at her. "Now, are you ready to go and talk to her again," he asked looking at her still pretty naked form before himself.

Savannah hadn't intended on it, but he'd given her quite the workout, and she took a short nap after they were done. She had enjoyed a bit of the afterglow, but had been exhausted from everything. She was quickly roused after he shook her, having learned since she was on board it was best not to be too sound a sleeper, not that she ever was. She sleepily moved her hair out of the way so he could put the collar on her easier, and sat up relatively slowly, not wanting the head rush from sitting up too fast, even after only a short nap.

"Y-yes, Master..." she was nervous, even at seeing her longtime friend, knowing the position they were both in. She stayed close to the captain as she followed him, not knowing where she was going, but she still heard the cat calls and wolf whistles as they passed some of the crew, and while she had gotten used to being naked around the captain, she still turned pretty red at the ones they did go by. She didn't see the opening for the passage until he led her to it, as it seemed well hidden. She smiled softly at the thought of Natasha on the other side, and looked up at him briefly as he asked if she was ready, carefully avoiding his eyes. "N-no, but I think I'll be fine. It's just... I'm sure she'll be shocked by my appearance, Master... but I think I can handle it. Is she behind bars or anything like that, as in will I be able to touch her, or only speak with her?"

He looked at her and then nodded his head as he looked at the door. "Well, yes, of course she is behind bars, I don't want her to get away after all," he mused as he opened the door, it was dark in the room, to dark to see much, as he turned on the first lantern near door which gave a good bit of light to the room, but not enough for their to be able to see the female who was in the room behind the second door which was barred. "Well, now, princess, I have brought a friend to see you, I captured and enslaved this one, but she says she knows you somehow," he said as he undid the bars and went in with Savannah before closing the door behind him. He then went over to the other light and turned it on, so that he and Savannah would be able to see the princess without any problem at all.

"I figured that much, I was just wondering if I'd be able to be face to face with her... she's an old and dear friend of the family." She shivered slightly as she saw how dark it was in there, wondering how Natasha was faring as she shyly stepped inside. She almost was in tears as she saw her friend again, given her current status and all. "N-Natasha, it's Savannah... I wish we were seeing each other under better circumstances, but..." she whimpered softly as her friend turned towards her soon after she spoke. "M-Master, may I please have some time alone with her? It would be nice to catch up... it's been awhile." She was grateful at least for the light, but she was hoping to speak to her old friend, and not have any repercussions if she said something he didn't like.

He looked at the pair of them for a moment, he knew that Natasha would hear things about him that were not nice, then again, he kidnapped Natasha, so he figured that it was not going to be anything that would surprise the woman in the least. Plus Savannah was enslaved by him too. He figured that this would only make sense, he figured that they would want to talk about old times too, times before all this happened to Savannah when she was free. He looked at her pausing for a long moment as he thought about it. "Fine, that is fine, you can talk to her and catch up with her. I will be in my cabin, you can come back and fine me when you are ready," he said informing her before he took his leave of the room leaving the two females to talk about whatever they so choose to talk about.

"Thank you, Master... I appreciate it, knowing you wouldn't have to." As soon as the captain seemed to have left them, Savannah broke down into tears, the princess seemed unharmed, but knowing the situation Savannah was in and having Natasha see her like this, was awful. They exchanged stories, from when they last saw each other until now, and Natasha told her a few things about Savannah's father since her 'disappearance.'

"He didn't want to let me go, you know... but they would have killed or enslaved everyone... I know papa could never stand for that if it could be stopped. Also, my supposed betrothed turns out to be no better. I saw him in the one port I was allowed into... he'd bought two slave girls himself, and he was grinning at me being in the clutches of pirates. He's no better... no, worse than these blackguard. Pretending to be a good man, when he's not. I feel lucky though that the one time I was in port I was allowed clothing. Many of the slaves I saw were naked. How are my brothers doing, do you know? I almost wish I knew his plans for you, but I don't... it's probably better that I don't. He's probably using you as leverage to get in the graces of your father. Good luck with that one."

After they'd caught up and talked for a long time, Savannah stood slowly as she regretfully left her long time friend. "If I don't return soon, Master will have my behind... or worse," she shuddered softly as she gently touched her friend's hand in support before heading towards the cabin, trying to ignore the catcalls and whistles that followed her.

Natasha hugged her friend, it was so sad to see her in this manner as she was, she hugged her close letting her feel some comfort as she said nothing for a moment. "When i get home, I will tell the truth of your plight, I promise," she commented as she looked at her old friend, they had sent many summers together and well now they were both stuck under the same tyrannical rule. She nodded her head as she waved, before feeling more sorry for her then her her self.

The captain looked at her as she came I to the room. Pausing he wonder what had happened and what was on the mind of hers. He smiled as he looked at her and then pulled her on his lap. "As nice as it is to have you naked, it is more fun dressing you up, cause it is fun to undress you," he mused to her as he groped her ideally. "Now is there any insight information you can give me. I want to make some money out of this deal and earn some rep as well. Perhaps I could sell her off for a super high price or something."

"Thank you... it's really not that bad here, but please let my father know about my former betrothed, so he can be brought to justice. I've seen worse treatment, when I can go on shore I'm clothed, many slaves aren't. Also some of the marks on other slaves were pretty scary, I'm so glad home really doesn't allow for it. Please send my regards to my family, and please whatever you do, be careful especially if my former betrothed is there when you see my father." She wasn't sure if she wanted to escape anymore, but if she did she wanted to be sure to still be safe from being enslaved again.

Savannah giggled softly as he said her preferred her dressed just so he could undress her again, it sounded rather silly to her in some ways. "I..I can't... it wouldn't be right for me to betray my homeland. I hope you understand, Master..." she squirmed under his gaze and groping, knowing her answer was not what he was looking for. "We mostly just updated each other on everything, really," she lied smoothly or so she thought. "No... please don't sell her... maybe a ransom, and the meeting place could be my former home, but please... she's not suited for this life, Master... please, I'll do anything. I'd offer anything, but there's little I have to offer you, except that if you do this, I won't try to escape."

"Your homeland which has done so little to rescue you, you mean. You owe them little to nothing at all, honestly," he said as he continued to feel up Savanah without clothes on he could directly touch her body, which wasn't bad. " Now as far as your friend is concerned, I will give you two options and I will let you pick the fate of your princess friend. "One, we ransom her for a reasonable prince for someone of a lower status still high but not insane so that we don't draw to much attention. You will agree to be mine via a legal document, and will serve my every need till I die. Secondly, we sell her for a huge price, and you go free, you take a sizable cut of the profit, and you have your freedom to do whatever you want even return to your father or start a new life somewhere new. It is up to you."

"Maybe not... but I do care for my friend... please, if nothing else, spare her this life... or let her be your cabin girl, and sell me to someone else... fresh slut and all that..." she moaned softly as he felt her up. I didn't want to be done with you, but I didn't want her to be stuck with a crueler master, or to be with the one I had always thought I'd be with instead. After I heard the options, I said I'd agree to the first option, if not my idea instead, so that either way your identities as her kidnappers would not be found out.

He looked at her pausing for a moment as he looked into those eyes of her before kissing her on her lips. "No, I won't sell you, I won't let you be any other mans slave," he said as he pressed up,against her and kissed her a bit more. "We can figure out the best way to help your friend, as I want to figure out some things about this contract as it is still mysterious in nature," he commented as he gripped her backside as he looked at her. "Do you know any one who can work as a middleman in our deal, you once were the daughter of a governor after all."

"I think I prefer to stay as yours anyways, Master... if you do ever decide to sell me, that shall be your choice and I will respect that no matter what, there may be others like you that aren't so harsh. Thank you... I appreciate that, Master. I don't think her family would appreciate her being sold off if they ever find out. "Other than myself? I'm not sure... I didn't know any of those on my 'betrothed's' crew, and I think it would be a very bad idea to go back to the island where I used to live."

"We could keep her around you know till there is a chance to figure it all out, she can have freedom around my home," he commented to her as he looked into her eyes," I think finding a way to get her back is going to be a problem. I think if asked by the one I am working for the contract that the mission failed and the princess either escaped or died perhaps. I have a bad feeling that the people I am running this mission for have bad ideas for her," he mused to her as he looked at her for a moment before kissing her cheek. "I will take care of you and make sure you are fine."

"I like that idea... or maybe let her see what I go through, and how I have few cares anymore other than to please you, and see what she thinks, though I doubt she'll want it, she's got a nice man back home... Prince Edward, that she's betrothed to. I hope not... I hope you're wrong on that, but you probably have better instincts that way than I do."

"Oh, she does huh, then I will find a way to get her back and you can tell her this next time, I will just have to find my contacts and work with the, to set this all up for her," he commented as he looked at her knowing she was worried about her friend. "I will get her home, and I am sure it will pay off in the end any way," he mused as he thought about it. "Now, we will be at my home tomorrow so till then we need to waist some time," he commented as he smirked a look of lust in his eyes.

"Well he seems to be nice... I'd hope he's not one of these that only wants a princess to be knocked up, and then after she bares him a son casts her off to a slaver. There have been one or two that I know of in the past. Thank you... mmm I love wasting my time with you Master." I grinned softly as I rubbed his cock through his pants, figuring that was what he had in mind.

"Then let us let her see your life and let her choose, I will do what she wants, but she might find my cock to resistance, as a warning. Not that I will do anything, but I do have some sex appeal," he said as he helped her onto the edge of the bed before pulling down his pants and showing her that his cock was extremely hard at the moment as he showed it to her. " now suck on it Savannah," he ordered her directly.

"Yes, Master... I'm not sure I could go back to my old life now... plus it would mean I couldn't be a slave anymore. I'm sure we could work something out with your first mate too, Master... I kind of like him, a little bit... I just haven't seen him much, since I've almost always been with you since. I could see serving him too or perhaps instead if you so wish it." She nodded and quickly dropped to her knees in front of him, soon bobbing happily on it, and any thoughts currently of her friend slipped away.

"Yes, that would be fine, but you must know, if the princess leaves, I might look for another girl to make mine if that is okay with you, and yes, it would help keep him more loyal," he said before quieting down as he saw her go to her knees and work on his cock, she had gotten to be a great little cock sucker, her skills were getting rather impressive. He ran his hand though her hair as he encouraged her to work harder knowing he would come fast. "Touch yourself as you do this Savannah."

"I understand Master... I might miss being with you, but if I still had someone to serve, I would be happy," she was starting to go deeper and slower, wanting to control how fast and deep into her throat his cock would go... occasionally she'd come back up to lick the tip, and wrap her tongue around the head as he had liked to be done before, and moaned softly as her fingers slid softly over her slit.

"I will just share you is all,I will of course have my time with you," he informed her as he looked down at her, dang she was so good. He pressed his hand down to her shoulders as he felt her really working hard to cause him pleasure. He lasted for a bit longer hen he thought he would, but he hit his climax pretty quickly and he filled her mouth with his cum for a long moment letting her take in all that she could.

Back
Top Bottom