Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

She was thinking of a statement before she felt a sudden and heavy pain. She cried out and looked down, seeing his cock right under her breasts. She coughed up blood and looked back at him.

She noticed there were not black dots in her vision or the drowsiness that took over. "Wow. That is something." She wiped her mouth and grinned.

He thrust faster, cock drooling cum. She flipped her roughly over, using her like a sleeve for his alien member.

She gasped and moaned, throwing her head back as he fucked her faster. She didn't mind that his cock was going through the hole he made in below her breasts every time he thrust in.

She dangled in the air, being suspended by his arm. "Something scaly. A snake. A big one..." She giggled, looking at the hole in her chest.

She smiled and watched him shift into a long, black snake. "Ooh. It looks nice." She grinned and ran her hand over the scales.

"And you are perfectly fit to my twisted desires." She moaned and rolled her hips, enjoying the pain his two cocks gave her.

He wrenched them back roughly, tearing at her walls before slamming back in. "You'll love these tentacles dear."

She grinned and cried out in pain, a smile still pulling on her lips. "I might use them on myself, fuck myself to death." She nearly came at the thought and rolled her hips instead with a moan.

"Yesss, or ussse them on your little friend." He chuckled, pounding her roughly. "You'll have a lot of control. You can alter their last foot or so at will. Deadly spikes, swollen cocks, tight pussies, razor sharp blades... I'll implant in you knowledge of their use." As he thrust, her vision began to blur.

Back
Top Bottom