Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CHAINS AND SCREAMS (DEVILLA-ROCHE AND BIMBO A LA BLONDE)

Christy beams in satisfaction, pleased that she passed inspection.....Cassandra pretty much guaranteed the success, seeing that she took so much time with her this morning. Christy looked down the row at the ravishing redhead and wondered if Cassandra had an ulterior motive...was she trying to flatter and pamper her? did Cassandra want to have private sex with her?....Cassie was certainly hot looking enough, for a moment envisioning the redhead pushing Christy down on her knees between her legs and forcing her to eat her, but the way Cassandra looked, Christy knew it would take little force....
Her daydreaming was interrupted when the strange looking gag was shoved in her mouth, filling it....it was a thick rubber cock and with black leather strap around it, buckled behind her neck to cinch it in place. Christy stared at the protuberance at the other end....it really was a toilet brush!
Christy was not a novice when it came to toilet cleaning, but never in this fashion....in and out she dipped and all around the bowl, occasionally glancing over at Chastity, obviously upset that she was picked for this humiliating chore. 'Fuck!,' she thought to herself....forgot that the damn cameras were still on when she pulled the knife....that must be why she was picked to work alongside the bimbo....
Unable to chew her gum because of the gag, it was nevertheless inside Christy's mouth and still delivered the desired effect....she forgot she finished her job and dove right back in, her mind drawing a blank. As Christy glanced over at Chastity, the girl's panties exposed as she bent over, Christy thought what it would be like to be tied up gagged and raped by her....the gum was indeed doing it's work.....
Charlotte came in to inspect the girl's work. Nodding her head in approval, she stopped for a minute.
"Christy," she said, "almost forgot....I need to pee before I leave...." taking out her gag, she motioned for Christy to lay on her back, her neck bent down and her head hovering over the toilet bowl.
"lay still, you little bimbo bitch and open your mouth wide...."
Christy looked up to see Charlotte peel down her panties and hover over her face....."swallow every drop or you'll be severely punished...."
As Charlotte urinated in Christy's mouth, the poor girl struggling to not miss a drop as she swallowed, a grin appeared on Chastity's mouth....

Chastity always had evil thoughts filling her head and now would be no different, with the brush gag still in her mouth she conceived a quick plan to get Christy into trouble....Chastity decided to continue to brush and brush the floor....in a brilliant move, she faked slipping on the bathroom floor, her face going into Christy's body as she slipped forward...the accident was enough to make Christy move her head and Christy missed catching Charlotte's pee....in addition, Christy's now wet face smacked into Charlotte's ass, making it wet....

Not happy with what happened, Charlotte understood the mishap by Chastity, but could not forgive Christy....

Charlotte got up and stuck her ass out....
"Get some paper and clean me up right now."

Rattled by all this and seeing a grand smile on Chastity's face, Christy did as instructed and wiped Charlotte's ass, her pussy, and her thighs, where some pee had run down her legs...

"Now get up my dear girl!! As promised I am going to severely punish you!"

There was a thump, and suddenly Christy was thrusted forward, almost giving her a concussion as the back of her head hit the end of he toilet bowel. Chastity landed against her, throwing Christy's body backward, carrying the urine in a wet trail backwards, wetting Charlotte's ass and the inside of her thighs. Christy of course was too much of a brain dead bimbo not to realize she had just been set up....
As Charlotte rose, Christy gazed longingly at the girl's deliciously supple alabaster skin, the baby smoothness of her shaved pussy, the perfect roundness of her ass cheeks. The gum was working very well, and the same side effects were hitting her just as well.....Christy envisioned her laying Charlotte on her belly with legs spread as she ate her from behind and tonguefucking her ass for dessert.
daydreaming as usual thanks to the gum, the harshness of CHarlotte's voice finally snapped her back to attention.
"y-y-y-y-yes Miss Charlotte," she said, quickly rising to her feet and bowing to her, Chastity still on the floor looking upwards, an evil smile on her face.....

Charlotte...
Wrn24vW.jpg

...turns to Chastity...
"You, clean up this mess. And you, bimbo maid, come with me."

Up the service stairs and to the second floor, next to where Madam Devilla's bedroom is, Charlotte, unlocks the door and opens it up and then pulls Christy into this.....

Charlotte can see the shock in Christy's eyes...
"I convinced Madame Devilla that when she moved me up that a new boudoir would be need for me of course. Oh, I explained that having to reprimand other maids would be such a waste of time if I had to take them all the way to the dungeon. So, she was most accommodating and as you can see, this bedroom, my bedroom has just about all the things I need."

Charlotte shakes her head....
"Oh Christy, I suspect your going to be spending a lot of time in here with me. Just like that day, you tricked me, I knew deep down inside you liked me and wanted to spend time with me.. How true, how true. You couldn't hold my pee just now, even with Chastity slipping, I know you want to spend time alone with me. ~ with a raised eyebrow~ Well my dear, we shall do so under my own terms."

Charlotte strips Christy of her maid's cap, apron, and dress...all of Christy's remaining clothes, including her under-the-breast corset remain on....there, Christy's big tits sit...

Charlotte pulls out and places seven foam wedge blocks underneath an eyebolt that juts out from the ceiling....then she grabs some fishing wire and smiles....
"Simple fishing wire. It's main reason for it to exist is to catch fish in a pond or lake, but it is ridiculously strong and has so many other applications."

Charlotte begins to encircle the fishing wire carefully around Christy's right breast, making it red...

"Now stand on the foam wedges."

Christy nervously does as she is told...then Charlotte, gets up on a small ladder, loops the wire around the eyebolt a few times and wraps it around Christy's left tit about fifty or sixty times....knots are made, then Charlotte gets down from the latter....

In a nonchalant manner she walks around Christy....
"Gee, I wonder what might happen if one of the wedges were pulled out."

Charlotte smiles and kicks one of them out....Christy's enormous tits move upward and all the fishing wire becomes taut....her tits turn purple now...Christy yells out...

"And what if...."

Charlotte kicks out another....Christy's tits rise and she is now on her tip toes (but still in her heels)....

"And what if I do this."

Charlotte pulls out the rest and Christy hangs there, the pain is excruitiating...the girl cries out and Charlotte laughs....then she pours herself a red wine and then sits on the red leather couch...in order to give the girl more torturous pain, Charlotte pushes Christy's legs and the girl begins to slowly sway...as she goes back and forth, Charlotte gets to hear just how tortured Christy really is....

"Yes Miss Charlotte," Chastity replies, still on her hands and knees but looking back at them as Charlotte and Christy exit the room.....She, like a small and select few knew about the changes made in Charlotte's rooms since Christy's departure, and even fewer were------lucky enough?----to spend quality time in it.....'that little bitch is gonna pay for being such a hottie,' Chastity thought to herself as she resumed her cleaning....
Christy gulped when the door opened and her eyes grew wide. It looked like a cross between the basement dungeon and some sort of lingerie store playroom....a St Andew's x-shaped cross stood in a far corner, although Christy didn't know what it was....yet....
There was a wide variety of gadgets, devices.....shackles hung from all the bed corners in disarray, looking like maybe someone had been suspended there recently. Whips, dildos of various sizes were strewn about the room....
"oh, no....." Christy said, shaking her head....."no......"
The gum still continued to work it's magic of course, keeping the girl subservient, her mind constantly being challenged and like a dog in perpetual heat. How did that expression in an old movie go?..."your lips say no, no, but your mind says yes, yes...."
Christy does as she's told and stands still while Charlotte takes off most of Christy's clothing except for her corset, panties and stockings.....with a puzzled look, she remains motionless while the girl takes the fishing wire and slip knots it around the base of her tits, pulling and within moment hey start to swell, darken and become sensitive and painful, her nipples looking like they were about to burst. Christy yelped and whined in pain but managed not to try and move away...She stepped on the wedges and looked up as Charlotte threaded the wires high above her head to a set of bolts mounted in the ceiling, her arms standing helplessly at her side quite unable to reach up far enough to rescue herself from her predicament.
One by one the foam wedges were removed, each time the wires becoming tighter and tighter, finally resulting in Christy dangling from the ceiling by her tits, her feet just grazing the floor....the pain was incredible an she didn't mask her reaction by attempting to stay silent.
Layers upon layers of insulation were installed in Charlotte's playroom, resulting in it being soundproofed...
"UUUUUUUUGH!!!!....OOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!" Christy screamed and moaned as her captor settled in a lounge with a glass of wine, enjoying the show.....
With all her struggling and writhing in pain however, Christy was also being turned on and getting more and more aroused....the newly awakened part of her brain, the fuck toy part of her that was so well reflected in her bimbo façade, was kicking in....her screams became louder, not as much from the pain---although it was indeed painful enough---but to guarantee a reaction from Charlotte. Would she simply ballgag her and let her sway, or would she use some of those devices on her if she got loud enough?

For her pure evil enjoyment, Charlotte walked over to a drawer and pulled out two iron weights attached to a small chain with alligator clips at the end....

With an evil smile on Charlotte's face...
"Screaming won't do any good, this room is soundproofed. Oh, and like any room in the house, there are hidden cameras everywhere. And guess who could be watching right now? It would be Madame Devilla, the person who I am devoted to and a person who could care less what I do to you."

Stands in front of her with the weights...
"Do you know where these will go?" ~laughs~

Charlotte pulls on Christy's ruffled panties and the tug is enough to have a little more pain be felt in Christy's squeezed tits that her body hangs from...

Then Charlotte attaches the first one to Christy's left labia...the alligator clip's bite into her labia is enough to garner a reaction to pain, but with ten more pounds of weight, not only does her labia stretch in pain, but her tits hurt even more due to the added weight to her body...

Charlotte: In her nonchalant way...."Nah, nah, nah my dear. We are not finished yet."

Charlotte opens the alligator clip on the second ten pound weight and attaches it to Christy's right labia and then smiles as she looks at Christy as if she were a work of art.....

"Oh Christy, you look so lovely. So damn lovely. Did I tell you how much pain now turns me on. It does, I swear it does."

Charlotte picks up her wine and takes a few sips and tries to think of what she will do next to the girl.....

Christy stares wide eyed as she sees the clamps and weights. She knows what a pair of nipple clamps look like by now, goddess knows she's had them on her often enough, but thinks 'how could she put those on my tits when they're suspended like this?'
Her unheard answer came as quite a surprise when Charlotte suddenly pulled on the elastic of her panties, causing the already taught wire strangling her tits to pull even more, sending a wave of pain through her body. Christy howled, uncaring if anyone would or could hear....as much as her poor tortured mind was now confused between the fine line of pleasure and pain, she felt almost as aroused as she did in agony....
Looking down helpless, she stared as the woman reached over and clipped the first pair of clamps and hanging weights to her pussy lips. The pain was incredible! now being stretched apart from both directions, Christy screamed......"AAAAIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!.....PLEASE.....OH, GOD.....UUUUUUUGH!!!!....."
her body trembled and shook...."PLEASE LET ME GOOOOOO!!!!!"
As a response, her other labia was tortured the same way....she hung there with pleading eyes as she swung, naked, tortured and yes, aroused......thanks again to the strange powers of the gum that Charlotte insisted she chew, even though she didn't have any in her mouth at the time the effects were nevertheless controlling her. True, the pain was becoming unbearable, but the idea of her body nude, on display and oh so vulnerable to the voluptuous beauty now torturing her was kindling the fires of arousal....she could feel that familiar feeling of wetness deep inside behind the dildo still wedged inside her cunt....Christy's bimbofactation was complete....

Enjoy her wine and getting a bit high on the alcohol, a voice can be heard over an intercom in the room...it is not just any voice, but that of none other than Madame Devilla...

M. Devilla: ~to Charlotte~ In that low smoky, sexy tone of hers... "Darling, you are doing a divine job with my dear bimbo. Why don't you get your camera out and take some pictures for my collection."

Charlotte: "Yes Madame Devilla, of course. As you wish."

Charlotte grabs a nearby camera off of a table...it is a professional one and Charlotte wastes no time clicking off with her finger scores if not about a hundred to two-hundred shots of Christy as she hangs in pain, her labia stretched....sweat profusely dripping from her forehead...even an odd mix of goose bumps on Christy's body....

Charlotte: To Christy... "And to think, Madame Devilla was going to let you rot in that hell they call the barn. I don't think she could appreciate what you have to offer my dear girl. At least not at first. Look at what a fine bimbo you are and so worth torturing to my pleasure and to Madame Devilla's pleasure. Now she is proud to have me take pictures of you in this state."

~click~
~click~
~click~

Charlotte smiles and continues to take pictures of Christy...of course the girls cries of pain are making Charlotte very wet at her pussy....

Christy continues to hang, suspended in agony, oblivious to the comments being made about her....the prolonged position she is in makes her feel like her nipples are being torn off her body, her tits a dark shade of purple....who would want her looking like this?
"please," she begged....."anything....anything you want....please let me go....."
There was no denying however what was happening down below.....the torture was making her so horny...she was dying to have something thrusted inside that throbbing pussy of hers, an itch that her dildo just couldn't cure......Christy's cravings had taken over....like a true bimbo, she wanted---no, NEEDED----sex, no matter how rough and she needed it bad....

Charlotte: "Anything, hmm? I love a girl in such desperation. And I can tell, no I know what it is you need my dear girl. Luckily, what you want is what I want."

Charlotte places the pillows back underneath Christy and then cuts the wire with a knife....Christy's body falls on Charlotte, and she very quickly places the girl on the bed....Christy is extremely wet.....Charlotte undoes the fishing wire around her breasts and unclips and removes the weight from Christy's labia, which have stretched them a bit....Charlotte looks at Christy's tits and mashes them a bit with her hands....

"Oh Christy, you have no idea how beautiful your tits look right now."

Charlotte grabs Christy by the chin...the girl looks like she is possessed...and Charlotte's approach just adds to it...hover over the poor girl, Charlotte says, "I'm going to fuck you with the biggest dildo I can find. THE biggest. Your so wet that I don't think I'll even lube it up. You will let me do this because I can, but you will do it because you will now do whatever I want. That is how our relationship will be."

Charlotte grabs a strap0-on from one of the drawers and finds a huge dildo, eighteen inches long, two and half inches thick....then she swaggers over to Christy and joins her on the bed...Charlotte removes the dildo in Christy's vagina first, but leaves the butt plug up her ass...then she places the head of the strap-on dildo at her labia and moves it around, picking up all of the girl's natural wetness...then Charlotte hovers over Christy and slowly pushes the dildo inside of the girl....Christy lets out a gasp, Charlotte has a delicious smile on her face....

And from somewhere else in this big mansion Devilla watches with utter delight....

There was no denying the wetness between Christy's legs----Charlotte was well aware of the bimbofactation and the powerful aphrodisiac properties of the gum she had been making the girl chew--
The ravishing body Christy now inhabited was merely a shell now. She was a fuck toy, a sex object, a body rebuilt for little beside use.....Charlotte had her measurements and features done so her little bimbo could arouse and be aroused.....
Christy gave out a loud groan as her tits were freed and the clams and weights taken off her body, slumping down on the bed. Rest for her was not forthcoming as she stared over at Charlotte as the girl adjusted a harness around her waist and walked slowly over to her....it had the longest and largest dildo she had ever seen swaying from the middle......instead of shaking her head and begging not to be used by the monster, Christy laid there, spreading her legs wide apart, wanton desire burning through her veins......
YESSSSSS!.....OH, GOD, YESSSSSSSS!," she hissed like a snake....Charlotte was always alluring and desirable to her, but never more so than right now.....Christy's pink lips pursed and eyes closing, she was in heaven and literally puuurrred as her own dildo was pulled out.....she had many fantasies of being taken by this girl while she was in that cage, some of which resulting in leakage.....
"UUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!". she moaned loudly as she felt her cunt being stretched beyond limits, opening her eyes to watch the dildo vanish inside her....she was so wet that no lube was needed, despite the size of the invader....Christy bucked back and forth, matching Charlotte's thrusts....
This was what the pulsating, twitching, moaning bimbo was good for....this was all she was good for and in her mind, Christy knew it.....

Charlotte pushed harder and faster...and with ever push harder, with every change is speed, Christy pushed back, went with the flow, wanted every square inch of this amazing dildo and what Charlotte could do with it....

Now Charlotte leaned toward Christy, her hands on her tits for support and now Charlotte's face hovering above Christy's...

"That's it darling, buck, buck your body! Meet with every push, every stroke. Be a good girl. You want to be fucked like this you good for nothing bimbo. It's what you live for now. It is what you crave!"

Then Charlotte, now feeling something in her own loins, decides to kiss Christy, Charlotte overrules Christy in every way, but succumbs to one feeling of her own, her own weakness and kisses Christy....at first it is lip to lip - slowly - then their lips mash together as they fuck, and then they look at each other, knowing deep down inside something is there, a feeling, but then they close their eyes, mash lips and the tongue each other as Christy feels the dildo go deeper and deeper and deeper......

Christy grunts and moans as she meets every thrust, sending the dildo deeper, filling her cunt, stretching it wide.....she could feel the hard rubber slide in and out of her effortlessly. Charlotte was right. This was indeed what the 'new' Christy was made for, literally, 're designed' if you will, for the sole purpose of sex....
The room became permeated with the natural aroma of wet pussy as both girls continued to live out their fantasies....
Something began to happen however, something neither one was planning on. Christy kissed and was kissed by Charlotte before, but this time it felt different...as their lips met, both felt a kind of electricity, a blending, something that sent Christy into a frenzy. She felt her lover's tongue enter her mouth seeking hers....instinctively, Christy sent her own out to meet and embrace hers and the two found each other, intertwining....
What was happening here???.....Christy continued to buck and wriggle but could hardly feel what was happening to her between her legs....her mind was focused on that golden tongue of Charlottes....
It almost felt like there was a feeling of urgency about the dark haired beauty laying above her.
Was Christy seeing something, reading between the lines? was this becoming more than just mere sex?

Charlotte pulled her mouth away...looked down at Christy and there was something different...but Charlotte decided to suppress those feelings for now...the kiss was enough...

Charlotte changed position and pulled Christy's legs over her head and began to slam the girl harder and harder.....faster and faster....

"Come on my sweet bimbo, cum! ...cum!! ....cum!!!

With that, she could tell that Christy was ready and was ready to have her orgasm....the girl screamed aloud and it was easy to tell that she had a great need to be plunged like that.....Charlotte with drew the dong of a dildo from her and let Christy lay on the bed as she walked around the room and removed the strap on...

Charlotte then plugged her pussy up again with the dildo and then said...
"Get dressed Christy, we're going back to the bathroom and I'm going to have you clean out that toilet bowl again."

Christy moaned and hissed as the pumping continued at a faster pace....."YESSSS!!," she hissed...."OH, FUCK, YESSS!!!....UUUUUUGH!!!!" As her legs were bent over toward her head, she closed her eyes and howled.....
Charlotte hardly needed to coax her bimbo into cumming....within minutes of being repositioned so that the dildo would penetrate even deeper, Christy tensed up then exploded, a high pitched shrill scream as her orgasm took control of her, drenching everything in sight. This was only the 2nd time she squirted, and the feeling was intense....no one had fucked her like Charlotte had just done, the dildo rubbing against the writhing girl's G spot resulting in a climax she had never before experienced. Christy howled yet again, her body becoming limp as she almost passed out. She laid there lifeless as the harnessed dildo was pulled out and her own dong was reinserted...
It took every ounce of what energy remained for Christy to get up from the bed, stumble across the floor and put on her pink and white maid's uniform....she walked bowl legged, knowing it would be obvious to anyone that noticed her that she just had her life fucked out of her.....
"y-y-y-y-yes Mistress Charlotte," she said, bowing just before they went to the bathroom.....

Upon return to the bathroom, Chastity continues to brush the floor.....Christy has her head wrapped again with the toilet bowl cleaner gag and Charlotte pushes Christy on her knees and shoves her head halfway into the toilet....

"Now my dear, you'll get things right this time."

Charlotte looks on at both of them as she looks at her own nails, a favorite pastime of hers while putting these girls to work....after a lot of hard work, Charlotte brings them into the adjacent bedroom....a special vacuum is pulled out one of the hall closets...it is a vacuum, but a very large vacuum....fitted with all sorts of locking mechanisms and straps it is meant to keep a person attached to the vacuum while the other does the work....but of course it is more than that....

Charlotte: "Christy come to me."

She walks over to Charlotte....

Charlotte: "Now get on top of that vacuum."

Christy climbs up and manages to lay back on it....Charlotte goes through all the attachments...around the ankles, around the wrists....the neck, the head....before she's finished it is as if Christy has become to be a part of the vacuum...

A clear latex wrap is then brought around Christy and she is covered in this wrap...only her mouth is open to the room....

With an evil smile.....
"Now, Chastity is going to vacuum this bedroom and all the bedrooms on this floor. Enjoy a long trip as a human vacuum my dear. I'll be back latter to check up on things."

turns to Chastity....
"Oh Chastity, the rooms better be spotless or its your head this time."

The vacuum is plugged in and turned on...the air flows through the latex wrap first before picking up any dirt from the floor...a relief for Christy....but then she feels her whole body get sucked in...it is an odd feeling....

vacbed3.jpg

Chastity now pushes the vacuum around to clean the room and looks down at Christy and has some choice words for the girl...which she has to yell out in order to get Christy to hear her...

Chastity: "How the fuck did I get stuck with you!! Boy am I going to get you later you bitch!! I'm going to get you, but good I tell you!!!"

The two return to the bathroom where Chastity was still hard at work, the same scrubbing brush attached to her. Christy stumbled in and judging by her awkward movements Chastity knew the bimbo was fucked and fucked good, only serving to fester the jealousy inside her. At one time she too was receiving and enjoying that special time, and to think this spoiled little bitch could just come along and become......what? Miss Charlotte and Madame's special little fuck toy? she didn't even wear the same maid outfit...yes, basically the same design, but the skirt hiked up so high her panties shown and that color! white and pink? when everyone else had to wear that same basic black and white?.....who the fuck did she think she was, anyway?
Of course, Chastity, like the other girls in the mansion had little or no idea what Christy had gone through prior to her return. There were rumors of course----nothing flies faster than a rumor between a houseful of girls----but very few actually believed them. Caged for how long? strapped to milking machines? human hefers? seriously not believable.....

When the vacuum was brought out Christy wasn't sure what Charlotte was talking about. A human vacuum? She did as told and laid on top of the canister and was quickly strapped down, wrapped in cellophane like a cacoon with only a small opening taped around her mouth to breathe.
As the machine was turned on, she felt all the air in the bag vanish, a strange sensation impossible to describe.....between the restraints and the loss of air on the bag, Christy was totally immobilized....
As they went from room to room, the other maids giggled and pointed....Christy looked up at them through her latex prison, then at Chastity who obviously wasn't pleased at being a human mule.
Christy had felt the tension between her and Chastity almost since the very first hour she had roomed in with her and all this accomplished was to further anger and alienate the two....oh, she knew Chastity would come up with some kind of retaliation....the question was, what?

All four maids are marched back into their quarters by Miss Charlotte, [/size]with the door locking behind them....

After a busy day for all of them, for Cassandra the Training Maid....
89495af84091d2b5ca5a662e49fc6b67.jpg

...for Clarissa....
41O7meVVfvL._SX342_.jpg

....Chastity....
LA-85040__0.jpg

....and for Christy of course they were all deposited back to the maid's quarters at the end of the day....showers felt good, especially after a day like today...for Christy she missed Cassandra so much, having gone what she had gone through and decided to shower with her...

Cassandra did like the girl, really she did, Chastity ruled the roost down here in these quarters, so it would take a lot of courage to go up against her...the girls soaped each other down...

Cassandra: ~stands behind Christy as she soaps the girl down~ "Christy, you are so curvaceous. I'm actually a little bit jealous." ~smiles~ "And your body is oh so soft. You are quite beautiful." ~places her lips on the top of Christy's shoulder and pecks at it with her lips, then whispers in her ear....
"I'm sorry that I fucked you yesterday, you know in that way, hard like that with that dildo. Chastity is such a bully. ~kisses Christy's neck~ "I'd like to find some time with you, just the two of us." ~kisses her shoulder again and then whispers again~ "Would you like to have some time with me? Just us?"

After her humiliating ordeal, it felt good to return to the maid's living chambers, even knowing the manipulative Chastity would be there as well. Thoughts of the devious girl soon escaped her mind once the shower water was turned on and Cassandra stepped inside with Christy. There was no denying that something was beginning to blossom between the two girls....Christy had been aroused by the voluptuous redhead, Cassandra's nipples hardening whenever the two touched.....
Christy let out a soft long moan as the girl lathered her all over....the touch of Cassandra's soft skin against hers was almost too much to bear....yes, she did indeed want this redheaded goddess!!
Christy responded in kind by taking the soap and kneeling between Cassandra's legs, working up a lather and applying it on the girl's thighs, getting ever closer to her pussy....
"Cassandra, I want you," she whispered.....

Of course, just as these two are about to get intimate, Chastity rolls in...

Chastity: "Well, well, well look-it what we got here!"

Both surprised, Cassandra turns around and Christy gets up, hiding behind the taller maid for protection....

Cassandra: "Look Chas, can't you lay off just this once?!?"

Chastity: ~advances closer~ "Are you trying to stand up to me?!? Don't think of it Cassandra, you'll lose."

Cassandra: ~holding on to Christy by her gorgeously curvaceous hips~ "I'll, ~thinking~ "I'll do some of your chores for you tomorrow if you will leave us alone tonight. Please???"

Chastity: "No doing! I want that bimbo and I want her now!!"

Cassandra: ~biting her upper lip and thinking what else can she sacrifice to make for a tender moment between her and Christy...she knows what else she must offer~ "I'll also throw in myself for punishment instead of Christy."

Chastity: ~thinks about it~ "Okay, you've got yourself a deal Cassandra."

Cassandra: "You have to promise all night. No interference, and none by Clarissa as well."

Chastity: "That's fine, but because I can't do anything to the bimbo tonight means your going to take twice the punishment, once for tonight and once for tomorrow night. ~pokes Cassandra right between the tits with her index finger~ Understand?"

Cassandra: "Yes, I understand."

Chastity: "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." ~places her hand around her right ear~

Cassandra: "Yes, I understand!"

Chastity: ~smiles that evil smile of hers~ "Good. Well, you have no idea how much I look forward to tomorrow. ~then speaks to Christy~ "Don't worry honey, your going to watch me punish your new girlfriend tomorrow and like it." ~laughs heartily as she walks out of the bathroom / shower area~

Cassandra slowly turns around to face Christy....

Christy is about to say something, but Cassandra smiles and places her index finger over Christy's lips....
"Don't say a word. Why don't you go back on your knees and let's have a wonderful night together."

Christy shakes her head in agreement, smiling and gets on her knees with the soap in hand and continues where she left off, lathering Cassandra's inner thighs and working her way up to her pussy....

Cassandra's eyes close, the warm water sprinkling on her body, and begins to coo and moan as she feels Christy's hands between her legs....

After cautiously watching Chastity leave, Christy whispers to Cassandra....."you didn't have to sacrifice yourself for us......for me....the way you just did...I never had someone do that for my sake before..."
saying that, she sunk back to her knees between the girl's legs, parting them gently as she rose up to lick the inside of Cassandra's thighs. The girl's body was even more supple and tender than she had pictured it in her dreams.....she felt the curvaceous redhead tremble just a little and a soft moan issuing from her lips as Christy slipped a finger gently inside the girl's pussy while nibbling on the already swelling lips.
Thanking Madame silently for insisting her girls are kept baby smooth bald down there, after a few strokes Christy replaced her finger with her tongue, curling it slightly and slipping it in and out....Cassandra by now was already wet and getting wetter, the nymph's tongue sliding effortlessly inside. The girl's natural aroma was intoxicating and between that and the effects of the gum Charlotte kept insisting that she chew, Christy lived the role of a sex obsesses bimbo to the utmost. Nothing----nothing!---was more important at this moment in time than to please and to be pleased......
Replacing her tongue with a finger once more, Christy continued thrusting while she rose to nurse on Cassandra's left nipple, then the right.....she could feel the girl's legs tremble and about to buckle, a sign that an orgasm was quickly approaching. Urging it on, Christy whispered in her ear....."please darling...? take me to bed after I make you cum....."

Saying yes to both requests, Cassandra yells out...
"Yes, yes,yes, yes,yes!!!
...and Cassandra comes...dripping wet, down her leg...of course the warm water from the shower quickly eliminates such evidence of her orgasm and Cassandra kisses Christy on the lips with many wet kisses...

Once they are out of the shower and are drying off, Cassandra turns to Christy and says...
"Christy, I don't think I can bring you to my bed. You know they are too small and besides Chastity and Clarissa are there."

...smiling, Cassandra comes up with an idea and runs into the changing area where all the clothes and shoes are....she grabs one of the fur-covered ottomans and brings it toward the back where some of the lingerie and other sexual paraphernalia are kept....

contemporary-ottomans-and-cubes.jpg

...with about six of these put together, it looks like a very comfortable bed....Cassandra takes her by the hand.....and they both lay down....

"What strikes your fancy my dear? Will a dildo do, or shall I just suckle on your wonderful breasts, then service your pussy, the way you served mine? ~raises her eyebrow~ Or did you have anything naughty in mind? ~smiling~

Even with the water cascading from the shower rinsing Cassandra's body off, there was still enough of her nectar that Christy managed to capture with her lips and tongue, gently lapping away and swallowing, that delightful sensation of the girl's sex juice flowing down her throat.....
Once out of the shower, Christy takes her towel and dabs it all over Cassandra's body, kissing her nipples softly as she runs the towel over the girl's tits, noticing happily how quickly the nipples hardened....kneeling once more, she took the towel, kissing Cassandra's pussy before drying her lower regions....yes, the drug loaded gum was indeed having it's desired effect, but at this moment Christy didn't need it's usage.....Cassandra had aroused her since day one and the thought that the red haired vixen felt the same fed the fires of passion even more....
Christy laid on her back on the cushions, her arms behind her head, her legs spread apart....
smiling, she whispered..."I want to be your playtoy....do whatever you want to me....."

Now lying down next to Christy Cassandra decides to start slowly...she smiles and then kisses the girl on her mouth, their eyes meet and then they continue to get into more and more...mashing their lips and tongues into each other, Cassandra holds Christy in an embrace...

In a soft, but wonderfully sexy tone...
"Christy, this is so wonderful to just kiss you like this. I never want this night to end."

Then Cassandra move to Christy's neck, suckling on every sweet pore of the girl's body until she firmly plants her lips on the girl's left nipple....her tit is big, her body ridiculously curvaceous...Cassandra runs her hand up and down and around the hills that make up Christy's manufactured body, from her tits to her waist, to her hips....even when Cassandra reaches down to Christy's thighs, she feels an incredible change in curves all around, until she touches Christy's labia....either they are incredibly swollen or made that way...for Cassandra....the feel of the girl's pussy, only makes Cassandra sink deeper into Christy's body and her world...

In a moment where Cassandra's lips are off of Christy's body, she says...
"I envy your body Christy, it's so beautiful in every way."

Then Cassandra continues her journey, from tits to her stomach and navel and then down to Christy's hairless pussy...so pretty and so wanting...Cassandra see's the clear glistening liquid as Christy stretches her legs outward even more.....Cassandra lays her tongue down on her swollen labia, softly sucking on each one, holding it in her mouth at times, then pushing her hot breath all over the girl's pussy...again and again she goes down on Christy's pussy...licking and lapping and sucking away...she hears Christy cooing and then moaning...as things ramp up, Cassandra is getting hot all over again, watching Christy' move up and down as she tosses a bit in ecstasy....her body's curves moving in such a way that a continue desire is felt by Cassandra.....

It all felt so good, oh how could this night ever end Cassandra thought....

Christy became oblivious to everything and everyone around them.....for herself and the beautiful Cassandra, their entire world was right there.
The ravishing redhead's tongue was like a magic machine, sending goosebumps all over her body....her neck, her thighs, her tits all became imbued with static electricity from Casaandra....
Christy's nipples were erect, throbbing and hard as stone as the girl feasted on them.....Christy was now the ultimate bimbo, redesigned for nothing but sex...
Her legs spread wide, Christy moaned as her pussy was exposed, her lips swollen and engorged with blood, drops of her precious love fluid dripping...that tongue, oh GOD that tongue!!!!
"UUUUUUUUUGH!!!!" she groaned as Cassandra tongue fucked her...Christy bucked back and forth, her lover's head buried between her thighs....Christy clawed the cushion, howling as she climaxed....
"oh fuck," she murmered as her back arched, her eyes closing....."I'm gonna.....CUUUUMMM!!!!!"
Christy let out a shrill high pitched scream as her body exploded, squirting, spewing out a girly gusher, drenching her lover's face......

Back
Top Bottom