Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CHAINS AND SCREAMS (DEVILLA-ROCHE AND BIMBO A LA BLONDE)

Christy by this point in time had progressed from being just another heffer to the queen 'brood mother', a title given to her by Cicely and the other girls quickly became accustomed to addressing her the same way. Aside from the fact that her children were whisked away, never to be seen by her again, she was grateful that she was treated just a little better than most.....she was afterall, the closest thing to a celebrity the barn ever had. Yes, she continued to be milked but the process was done just a little gentler now. After all, one wouldn't want to damage the brood mother, would one?

Christy was both surprised to see 2 familiar people enter the barn.....Madame Devilla and surprisingly, Charlotte, by now no longer sporting the over the neck collar and gag.
"Mistress," she spoke at whisper level......"please, may I please be brought back to the house and serve you?.....please????.....I promise I wil never try and escape ever again...."
She was being totally honest this time. Now that she seen her owner again, she knew there was no chance of ever leaving her property alive, but she lost all thoughts of escape long, long ago anyway.
A few things bothered her, however......turning to Ms Bircher she asked....."if Mistress would be gracious and compassionate enough to allow me back, would my body ever return to the way it was?"
Christy wasn't being vain or conceited.....she simply didn't want to be a continual laughing stock, a crawling freak show dragging her oversized and skin blotched body all around the mansion....she wanted back the same body that attracted her owner to her so long ago.....

Before Ms. Bircher would or even could answer Christy’s question, Madame Devilla interjected, “Referring to me as mistress and saying things such as “Please” and “May I” are all good things, but are merely words. Now I can instruct Ms. Bircher to return you to the Christy that once was before she found herself here in the barn. But, I need to know what do I mean to you? How will you serve me? Oh, and more importantly, how will you serve your new boss, Charlotte?”

Christy gulped.....she had better choose her words more carefully than ever before.....
"Mistress, you mean everything to me," she replied in, for a change was total honesty...."I never realized how fortunate I was being with you until I came here. Yes, I made some terrible mistakes and was even stupid enough to think I had some chance of escape at first, but I know better now....."
She whispered to her Mistress....."I hate the way my body's become and would give anything----anything---to be the same girl that you once made your own....."
In a louder and more normal tone she continued....."I will serve you any way you wish...."
It was then that she realized Charlotte's name being included and looked over at her. The voluptuous maid was by then back to the way she was before but hardly had the same welcoming look on her face.....Christy knew that if she was to return to the mansion and under Charlotte's thumb, the first few weeks would not be pleasant for her. Charlotte would undoubtedly take some form of retribution out on her, but in Christy's mind any form of revenge couldn't be worse than the living hell she was now enduring.....
"I would serve miss Charlotte in the same way, Mistress," she said with her head bowed....."I'm not naïve enough to think that she's forgiven me for the way I treated her, and I expect punishment but I would gladly endure it for the chance to serve her......"
No minced words this time, no hollow phrases.....Christy meant every word she uttered. This might well be her one and only chance to be released from this purgatory. Rumors had been flying throughout the barn for days that another brood mother had died from overbreeding.....

After hearing Christy speak, Madame Devilla smiled at the words “…give anything to be the same girl that you once made your own.” Then she turned to Ms. Bircher and said, “Well done Ms. Bircher. You never cease to amaze me how you are so good at rehabilitating slaves such as Christy. You are to be commended for what you do here at this farm.”

Then Devilla turns to Charlotte….
“Well my dear I will have Ms. Bircher turn over custody of Christy to you. Do with her as you please, although I expect that you will train her well.”

“Yes, Madame Devilla, I will make sure that she has a function befitting for a slave and serves me in such a way that I can better serve you.”

Devilla: “Very good then.” ~turns back to Christy~ “Christy, as you can see, Charlotte will decide how far back to normal you will be. It is her decision to make and she will work it out with Ms. Bircher. ~pauses~ “Truth be told my dear, you are lucky that you are even coming back. When I ceased the punishment on Charlotte it was she that mentioned your name and requested that I be lenient regarding you. I had plans to let you rot until your dying days here on this farm, but Charlotte felt some responsibility toward you and felt that you could in fact serve me back at my mansion. Admittedly, she gave a good argument and I yielded to her regarding you. ~Devilla steps forward, her face close to Christy’s~ “But, if you fail Charlotte, if she decides that bringing you back was a mistake, I will have you back in this God forsaken place and Ms. Bircher will do everything in her power to make things even worse than they are now for you.”

Devilla retreats and smiles gleefully….to Charlotte and Ms. Bircher: “Well, it looks like a lovely day. I will take a walk on the grounds before I have my mid-morning tea. Ms. Bircher; Charlotte, I will see you later.”

Ms. Bircher: “Good day Madame and thank you for all you do.”

Charlotte: ~bows her head~ “Yes, Madame. I will report back to you as soon as I am finished here.”

Madame Devilla exits the barn…

As if Christy does not even exist…

Ms. Bircher: “Why don’t we go in my office and discuss Christy and the final look you wish for her to have.”

Charlotte: “Yes, of course, maybe over some tea.”

Ms. Bircher: “Certainly and some biscuits too.”

Christy watched as the Madam exited the barn, leaving CHarlotte and Ms Bircher talking for a minute before the two also left. Christy sat in her cage and pondered over what just happened, second guessing herself. Yes, she meant it when she told them how badly she wanted to leave and get back to Madam Devilla's good graces, but Charlotte?......again, she wasn't stupid. She knew the maid must still harbor some resentment towards her.....after all, if she was in her place and forced to wear that conything atraption Charlotte had to wear for punishment, she would be....
But did she hear that right?....it was Charlotte that asked for leniency regarding Christy? despite what happened, did Charlotte have any kind of feeling towards her?
The other slave girls in 'preggie row', as they called themselves in this section of the barn where Christy was kept were all whispering. They all heard what the women were saying.....
"Christy hun," one of them said..."congrats!....finally getting sprung outa here, huh?"
"I'm not holding my breath just yet," Christy replied, staring into thin air.....anything can happen and for Christy, often did but this was indeed her chance---her last chance--to get out of this hellhole....she prayed that Charlotte would want her looking as she did before. She smiled....knowing Charlotte, she might request that Christy's tits be only minimized to a size 38 or 40 though.....

Charlotte exited Ms. Bircher's office...Nurse Ripley stopped by Christy's cage and had antidote shots to reverse much of what Christy was....but there were other shots too...what Charlotte had requested of Ms. Bircher was to have Christy go from this piggish, lactating cow of a slave to a curvaceous bimbo delight....oh there would be a reduction to Christy's size, but after four days of changing she still had the body with the following measurements...

40MMM-20-36

Christy's weight was down to 138 pounds, but much of it was in her huge tits, which no longer sagged, but were huge beach balls....

Her hair grew fantastically long and turned a wonderful shade of platinum blonde...her cheekbones high, nose perfect, and her lips were puffy and full...voice high pitched - Christy went through a complete reversal - a metamorphosis - from slave cow to slave bimbo.....

With her perfection complete, Ms. Bircher had her dressed in pink and white lingerie, high heels, and a special pink and white maid's dress, replete with apron and cap....she was placed inside a human sized doll box, wired to the back at her wrists, neck, waist, and ankles....she was gagged with a pink ball gag.....a delivery truck arrived, and she and the box was placed on the back, where Christy was delivered to the Mansion....once inside she was placed in the main hall...

Devilla walked down the stairs and saw the doll, but had no idea who it was.....but, was pleasantly surprised...she walked up to the doll box and placed her hand on it.....

...then said softly....

"What a beautiful doll."

Charlotte came into the hall, out of nowhere and replied....
"For you Madame Devilla."

Devilla turned around, her hand on her heart and said....
"For me???"

Charlotte: "Yes, for you. For being such a wonderful mistress."

Devilla: "Who is she? Where did she come from?"

Charlotte: "This is Christy."

Devilla: "Christy?? The Christy who I have endless venom for?"

Charlotte: "Yes, but this is a new Christy."

Devilla: "Ms. Bircher did this?"

Charlotte: "Yes."

Devilla: "She is amazing that woman. So you are giving her to me?"

Charlotte: "Yes, I am."

Devilla: ~shakes her head in amazement~ "After your punishment and you still have such love for me as your mistress?"

Charlotte: "Yes."

Devilla: "I will accept her, but ask that you keep her well and maintain her, understand?"

Charlotte: "Yes, of course."

Devilla: "Why don't you place her on top of the dining room table tonight. You know that I am having friends over for dinner and she will make a wonderful center piece."

Charlotte: "Yes of course, as you wish."

Later on that same day, Ms Bircher returned to Christy's cage along with the nurse.....eying the syringes in the nurse's hand, Christy was scared and begun to stammer nervously....
"p-p-p-please.....please, no....." she was afraid another round of shots would forever turn her into some kind of grotesque monster, more of a laughing stock than she already felt she was...
"you don't understand," the nurse said as she unlocked the cage and knelt inside, giving the petrified girl the first rounds....as the shots were given, Ms Bircher was standing alongside....
"you're one lucky slut," she said, smiling...."seems that you've been given a reprise, and you better be thankful for it. Don't know if it's because the Madam and Charlotte still have a yearning for you, or maybe because for the first time since you been here you've been honestly penitent....."
She watched Christy flinch as the needles made contact....."no more heffer......"

Whatever was in the drugs also contained an acellerant, something that sped up the process. After one more extensive milking, Christy was taken to a place that resembled a operating room---despite the drugs, her body still required a helping hand that only plastic surgery could provide. The procedures were sometimes painful, but she was kept ballgagged and no one in the barn heard her cries and muffled moans.
Christy was returned to her original cage section about 3 down from the friend she made when she first arrived....the place where she was before was reserved for breeders and milkers, and Ms Bircher correctly assumed that the sight of CHristy being metamphisized would bring on resentment among the other girls......
Christy was both delighted and apprehensive as she herself witnessed her transformation....she became more voluptuous and sexy than ever before, resulting in wolf whistles and catcalls from her cage mates......"damn girl," one said....."what I'd give to fuck you...."
"check out those boobs!," another said, whistling...."firm big 'ole fuckers....she really is looking like a bimbo...."
"thanks....I think," Christy replied and for the first time realized her voice had changed.....it had been kinda 'squeaking' for a while, like a young man entering puberty, but now the high vocal tone stayed put....
Even without benefit of mirrors, Christy was both aware and very pleased with the changes. The last round of procedures required some recovery time, so Christy was kept in a locked room, reserved for girls being worked on but since they were still slaves---and would remain so until the day they left, one way or another----sedated and locked in a special chastity belt so she couldn't scratch down below....
The big day finally came and nurse Ripley came in, unclasped the leash on her collar and was hiding something behind her back....."surprise!" she said....it was a mirror...."stand up and take a good luck at your owner's new and improved pet...."
Christy was indeed desirable, a breathtaking beauty beyond words. Her tits had been minimalized but still much more than ample, a size 40 to be exact but firm with no sag at all....her lips were full and pursed, her hair long and her legs slender. Her ass was nice and tight and her pussy was shaven clean. Procedures were done to return tightness back to her vagina, not enough to make her 'virgin tight', but enough to reverse the effects of her multiple births.
Ms Bircher paraded her around the barn, not to titillize and tease the others, but to show them what could happen as a reward for good behavior and if they were lucky enough to return to Madame's good graces. Once she was led upright, walking behind the woman, her leash clipped to her collar, Christy was then taken to a room where she was dressed immaculately.....she could barely contain her excitement as the woman brought out a pink and white lace plunge bra and panties, thigh high white stockings with lace tops and matching white high heels. Over her lingerie she now wore a maid's outfit, not in the traditional black and white but in the same pink and white colors, complete with French lace cap and apron.
"Back into the frame," BIrcher instructed her and Christy did as instructed. It was made of wood but designed like an oversized doll box, like something you'd see in a Barbi display. Her wrists were bound behind her back with holes in the back of the box to secure her. There were also holes in the middle and at the end, so when rope was tied around her waist and ankles they were looped and attached through the holes so she was totally immobile. Lastly, a softer one was secured around her neck and a pink ballgag in her mouth...."try not to move, or you'll choke," Burcher warned her as Christy felt the rope around her neck being secured to the wall of the box.
She was carried by truck back to the mansion and deposited upright in the main hall, just in time for Madame Devilla and Charlotte to arrive. The look of surprise on Madame's face was priceless....not only was Christy looking more ravishing than ever, she was obviously much, much more compliant and made no move but followed the two women with her eyes as they inspected the cargo....
The packaged, bound and gagged Christy was left on display for hours while the staff came by and stared...

Charlotte in the time that Christy had been away had become Madam's 'number one', her 2nd in command so to speak, and few questioned her when she made demands. "take the doll and place it standing upright in the middle of the dining room table," she said and continued following the kitchen staff into the room. Along with the ornate place settings and silverware, there was a round platform in the middle of the table that spun around very slowly. Christy, still in the box, was hoisted up and onto the platform. As she turned slowly, she made a few muffled noises and tried to twitch but the cords secured tightly to her wrists, waist, ankles and around her neck kept her motionless. As the platform turned and Christy saw Charlotte, the two locked eyes.....
"bet you'd give anything to say something, wouldn't you?," she taunted the gagged living Barbi doll, looking at her with fear in her eyes....."welcome back, slut....you may belong to Mistress again, but right now I'm in control....."

Friends of Madame Devilla came for dinner that night, all having wonderful things to say about their host, about the excellent food and about the place setting, including Christy as she rotated slowly in her box on the turntable...

When the evening came to a close and the last guest left, Devilla could only praise Charlotte for making her look good...

Devilla: "And to think, I was going to eventually snuff the life out of her once she no longer was useful to me. Now, I think she might be useful once again."

Charlotte: "Oh, yes Mistress, very useful. I will show you all the ways that she can be useful to you."

Devilla: "Well, why don't you feed her and then put her to sleep for the night. In the morning I want you to give her some maid training, then in the afternoon some obedience training. I want to make sure that she knows her place and although I don't think she'll try to escape, I want more assurances Charlotte. Do everything you can to make sure of that and I mean everything. Understand?"

Charlotte: "Oh yes Madame, you can be assured that Christy will do as she is told. Any thought of escape will be eradicated from her mind once and for all."

Devilla: "Good night, Charlotte."

Charlotte: Bows and kisses Devilla's outstretched hand... "Good night Madame."

Devilla leaves the dining room...

Charlotte turns with a raised eyebrow....

Charlotte talks to Christy while she remains in the doll box motionless...
"Do you have any idea what I had to endure these past six months? The silence, the unending punishments, the anger, resentment and distrust toward me from Madame Devilla? Of course, at this point I should thank you because now that she has moved me up, I have a great amount of power around here. And that power I will wield over you. Oh, I know that your life was hell at the barn, but now you have traded one hell for another. You are going to do what I tell you, when I tell you and how I tell you. Your life is mine now and I'm going to make sure you pay for what you have done to me."

Charlotte has the staff take her down and removed from the box...she has Christy tied to one of the chairs at the dining room table and removes her gag....then has one of the maids present her with a glass of milk with a straw in it, which is placed on the table....Charlotte picks it up and places the straw at Christy's mouth....

Charlotte says with an air of sarcasm....
"Well now, time fro your first course. Some milk for you. Can you just imagine where this came from? Drink up! And don't you dare spill or spit out any of it."

Christy did indeed look like some sort of living, breathing Barbi doll, rotating slowly and much to the delight of the guests. One of them, an older lady, stretched out an arm as the captive turned to face her, slipping a finger quickly inside Christy's pink silk panties. It was all the girl could do not to let out a groan, but the ballgag kept her sealed shut. One the last of the guests had left and the Madame retired for the night, Charlotte pressed a button on the wall and watched as 2 muscled female staff entered the room, took down the crate and set it down in front of Charlotte.
"take her out and bind her to the chair," she said almost coldly.....Christy was taken out but had only the barest of moments for her blood circulation to return before she was again tied, b y her ankles, wrists and waist to a kitchen chair and a glass of something white with a straw placed on the table before her. Christy looked over at the maid with a puzzled look then the ballgag was taken out of her mouth, quickly replaced by the straw.
The girl did her best not to gag....it was titty milk! She knew were it came from and wondered if it was from her. Christy had never tasted her own milk and thought for a second to try and spit it out, but when she looked and saw the sterness on Charlotte's face she knew better. Like it or not, it was nourishment and it had been quite a while since she had anything, so she drank the entire glass.
Charlotte threw a leash onto the table, motioned for the helpers to untie her and clip the leash to her collar. The pink and white lace Cinderella collar that went with the maid's outfit did double duty as a slave collar and after motioning the staff away, Charlotte took Christy up to her room.
One of the perks of becoming Madame's second in command was to have her small quarters enlarged and now included a small separate sitting room as well as a lavish bathroom. Once upstairs Christy was told to strip and Charlotte pointed to a matching set of closets.
The larger one is mine of course and the other will be yours. You will not be allowed to wear any clothing while in my rooms and will keep your uniform neatly cleaned, ironed and hung in your closet. If you look you'll find 3 more identical outfits like the one you have on. The color of your uniform is different from the classic black and white that myself and the other maids wear, but that is because your duties will be to see to the needs of Madame Devilla and myself, as well as being the first person a guests sees upon entering. YOur skirt is slightly hemmed higher than mine, but after all, you WILL be our shared sex slave and Mistress and I like to see just a hint of panty....."
She held back as hard as she could the urge to ravish her then adversary....Ms Bircher's team did more than splendid work. Christy was attractive and desirable before but NOW!....those puffed and pursed lips, those magnificent tits with absolutely no sag, those slender legs and that clean shaven pussy tested her resolve. Charlotte knew that even though Christy was given to Devilla, she was given the responsibility for training and upkeep. If constant forced sex was needed to keep the girl in line, then so be it, but as for now Christy must learn and accept her new role.
"you think you have freedom here,?" Charlotte taunted her....."well, guess again, slut...."
she clipped a leash onto the girls slave collar, the only thing left on her body. "you will clip this leash onto your collar the second you return to my rooms here and keep it on until you have to go to work. The leash is long enough to reach the bathroom so you can pee and shit, but not long enough to reach the door.....once you go downstairs and go to work of course you won't be leashed but keep in mind there are cameras concealed everywhere, and I'm sure you remember enough of your punishments in the past if you disobey either of us....."
Charlotte made Christy take off Charlotte's clothes then neatly hung everything up. "you will dress me every morning, then yourself...." Once the uniform was put away, Charlotte climbed into bed....Christy gazed at her beautiful naked body as it slid beneath the covers.....just before going to sleep, Charlotte reached over and clipped the leash to the bedframe, pointing to a oval rug at the foot of the bed. "That's where you'll sleep, bitch....now lay down, you have a lot to do tomorrow...."

The next morning, Charlotte stretched and yawned. It was going to feel great to have someone see to her own needs for a change....already instructed, Christy got up and took Charlotte's uniform from the closet...the maid stood upright and motionless like a mannequin as Christy put the bra and panties on her, gently slipping Charlotte's tits into the cups then proceeded to put on he remainder of the maid outfit on her. Once done, Charlotte went to the bathroom and put on her make up as Christy put on her own pink and white outfit. She impulsively reached down below----at least the dildo and buttplug she was forced to wear fit much better than the ones previously used in her. Charlotte told her last night that among some of the changes in Christy's absence, all the female staff had to now wear dildos and plugs, with the exception of Charlotte....another of Madame's touches to show, as if anyone dared to think otherwise, that she was in charge.
Once downstairs, Charlotte whispered, " obviously you'll have much more duties than just sexually serving the two of us....you are of course a maid and I'll team you up with one of the senior girls to show you the duties....." she gave a small beeper-looking device to Christy...."clip this on your side...only myself and Mistress will use it....the second you see either of us wanting you, you will drop what you're doing and come...."

Charlotte takes Christy into the dining room....
130215145421-downton-us-elms-dining-room-newport-horizontal-gallery.jpg

....where a redhead maid dressed in latex awaits....
89495af84091d2b5ca5a662e49fc6b67.jpg

Charlotte speaks in her now more direct tone....
"Christy my dear, this is one of Ms. Devilla's senior maids. Her name is Cassandra. She is very knowledgeable and will train you in many of the day to day activities."

Cassandra bows and curtsies to the now new Charlotte, who has been hoisted up much higher and is Devilla's version of Ms. Bircher within the confines of the mansion....Cassandra makes a bow only to Christy....but Christy does nothing in return....

In a husky voice with a lilt of sarcastic laughter Charlotte says....
"Well Cassandra, you have your work cut out for you. Of course, I'm confident in your talents and I believe that after Christy's time in the barn, she will certainly be a willing pupil."

Then Charlotte places her mouth near Christy's ear and whispers....
"Don't you dare start up at all. If you do, I will administer such a punishment to you. I expect that with your days of the barn behind you, that you will exceed my expectations."

With a smile....
"All right Cassandra, she's yours."

With Charlotte now off to somewhere else in the mansion, Cassandra turned her attention to training Christy….
“Yes, well where do we start. Obviously, we are in the dining room. Breakfast time for Ms. Devilla and Ms. Charlotte. So, it would make sense to show you how to set up and break down for breakfast.”

Cassandra shows Christy all the ropes to service and food….how to set up a plate, the forks, the spoons, the knives….cups and crystal flutes….napkins and the like….the differences between lunch and dinner and then the finer points of behavior and how to treat Devilla, Charlotte and others….
“Now Christy, remember, when Ms. Devilla comes in a room, she is to get your attentions first. You serve her. Remember that. You always bow and curtsy when she asks for you. Do the same when she has given you direction, you know a command. If she has you serve another, such as a friend of hers or a guest. You are to treat them the same. When other maids, senior maids like myself are directing you or not, you are to bow. Understand?”

Cassandra goes over the finer points of a curtsy and bowing…how a maid grabs at the sides of the uniform, bows her head slightly and dips, legs slightly crossed….one even action, no stumbling….a bow is a slight bow of the head…..she also show Christy how to bend over, if she needs to pick something up off the floor or a chair…”Always bend from the hips, never at the knees, always. You will feel Ms. Devilla’s wrath if you forget this, so don’t, understand?”

“Now Christy, why don’t you practice your curtsies and bows and bending over right now? About five times for each shall we? Then I can correct you if you need it.”

The redhead senior maid was quite attractive, the latex outfit seemingly glued to her body, accentuating all her curves. Christy paid little attention to how she looked...evidently she had already made one mistake from the start and did her best to correct it. She was already on Charlotte's 'shit list' and had no intention of making things worse.....
She, like most people, paid little attention to maids and how matriculous and detailed they were...the way they went about their jobs had a fluidity about it that was at the same time both graceful and productive. The first time Christy practiced bowing she forgot to cross her legs, bringing about a stern look on Cassandra's face but practice makes perfect and starting from the second try she nailed it.
Bending over correctly was much easier and she got it right from the very first time----as short as her maid's outfit was, Christy had no intention of exposing her panties any more than she had to.....
Once the practice was finished, Christy stood, did one bow in front of Cassandra then waited....

Cassandra had time to go over the finer points of service...bringing out trays of food, flutes of champagne, how to hold trays...and what is the role of a maid when people are eating? When do you pick up their food?

Cassandra: "Now Christy, remember when you hold a tray, back straight and chin up. Smiling is a not allowed. Have a serious and straight face. No laughing or giggling ever. It draws attention to you and away from Madame Devilla." ~pauses~ "Now, when a meal is in session, you take about five or six steps backwards, arms folded behind your back and head down in a bowed position. Do not try to straighten your dress or your stockings and for heaven's sake do not fidget." ~pauses again, exasperated in her tone, a raised eyebrow~ "It would be wrong of me to second guess why Madame Devilla would have such a bimbo be a maid. As you can see, there is so much to remember and do? Are you going to be able to handle all of this?"

Christy took in everything Cassandra said, nodding her head as a sign that she understood. No, it wasn't rocket science, but there was certainly much to sink in. She practiced a little, going to the kitchen and carrying out an empty tray, palm and arm up, looking towards the senior maid for approval.
She then practiced the maid's position during the meal, backing up toward the wall, arms folded behind her with head bowed.....
"Ms Cassandra," she replied in her new soft but high pitched voice....."I'm sure I'll be able to handle all of this.....as for me personally, it was Ms Charlotte that rescued me from the farm and presented me to the Mistress as a gift, and for that I'll be forever grateful....don't you worry....I may look like---what did you call me? a bimbo?------but I'm certainly not stupid and I'm sure I'll be a good maid....."
As Cassandra continued showing Christy through a normal maid's day and duties, thoughts went through her head. Is that what everyone thought she looked like? a brain dead bimbo?
Suprisingly, she had heard the word plenty of times but never really knew what a so-called bimbo was.
Then it dawned on her. a long time ago, back before her capture, her brother used to have a stack of porn magazines hidden under his bed. Christy did something wrong.....couldn't remember what, but it was a minor infraction and as punishment she had to clean the house. She came across one of the magazines and opened it....holy shit...is this what turned guys on?? she came across a blonde girl, naked except for a pink ribbon worn like a chastity belt.....she was perfectly formed but her lips were slightly puffed in a pursed look and her tits were golden globes....is this how Cassandra and the others saw her? it finally sunk in when Christy was busy practicing and she went past one of the huge floor to ceiling mirrors in the dining hall.....blonde, fantastic tits almost straining within the confines of her thin bra....her pursed lips....she really WAS a bimbo!....up until now, she never made the connection, never understood what the word meant....Christy had always assumed it was more of a description, like a slang term, since she never really knew just what a bimbo was, but there it was, staring back at her in the flesh....very attractive flesh.....

What Christy was unaware of that her training of being a bimbo maid had just begun…for you see, it was Cassandra’s task to help Ms. Charlotte do everything that she could to assist in helping Madame Devilla’s personal maid and confidant to reduce Christy into a pure bimbo doll…not just to look like one, but to live it in every way possible….of course there would be other things too, things that would reduce Christy’s stature and make her the simpleton that is only good for sucking cock and licking pussy…a woman that is referred to by other’s as a woman who was born and made to fuck…as if this was her only function…but to get there, training, humiliation sessions, and having Christy second guess herself…this would happen a lot…

After Madame Devilla and Ms. Charlotte had their breakfast, it was Christy’s responsibility to remove Devilla’s used plates and utensils….now Christy did a fine job at clearing the table off, but somehow, by some odd chance, the plates and utensils that had been removed made their way back again…

Ms. Charlotte: To Cassandra... "Cassandra dear, my, my it seems that Christy is truly a bimbo my dear but you need to make sure she does her job, understand?"

Cassandra: Bows to Charlotte and Madame Devilla and says.... "My apologies Madame Devilla, my apologies Ms. Charlotte. I will try harder to teach her."

Ms. Charlotte: "I know you will. Now Christy darling, pull down your ruffled panties and pull up your dress and bend over." ~Charlotte pulls out a small paddle from her pocket~

~WHAAACKK~
~WHAAACKK~
~WHAAACKK~

Ms. Charlotte: "Proceed my dears."

Cassandra: "Now, Christy take away Madame Devilla's and Ms. Charlotte's dishes and utensils. And make sure you don't forget this time!"

Christy had begun to question herself. The duties as a maid weren't that difficult, but from the start, I seemed like she was forgetting things....simple things like placing the forks on the wrong side of the place settings, even though she swore she hadn't done it. Of course she was disciplined for it---no infraction, no matter how minor was always attended to right away----and her perk ass was no stranger to a paddle.
One morning it was worse....that was the day she forgot to remove the dirty plates and utensils from the table, and to make things worse it was only the Mistress and Charlottte there. She was told by Charlotte to bend over, pull down her panties and received the paddle across her bare ass cheeks.
She knew better not to make a sound, but tears came to her eyes.....this was not the first time and wouldn't be the last....
Once she was told to resume her duties, Christy came back into the kitchen with the used plates.
"Miss Cassandra," she asked sheepishly...."I KNOW I took Mistress and Ms Charlotte's plates away, but when I looked around, they were out there...what's wrong with me??" Cassandra gave no reply, making her wonder....was she beginning to look forward to being humiliated? was she looking forward to exposing her ass and getting those whacks across her cheeks?

"There, there Christy," Cassandra gives Christy a hug. "The only reason that I can think of is that, well lets face it, you are a bimbo maid. That's what they made you into. You look like a bimbo maid and it stands to reason that you will act like one. Now Ms. Charlotte has me training you, but I have no idea how long it will take to get you to perform well."

~smiles~

"There must be some bright sides to being a bimbo maid?"

On this day, Ms. Charlotte did some spot checking and found some problems with the dusting job in the drawing room....she confronted Christy about it....pulling Christy by the hand, she brought her back to the drawing room, indeed the dust that had been cleaned by Christy was back - every spec of it...

"You know what to do."

Christy bends over....pulling up her dress and her ruffled panties down....

~WHAAACKK~
~WHAAACKK~
~WHAAACKK~

"And, when you do dust try to remember to stretch so that your maid dress pulls up. That's good. You never know, Madame Devilla might pass by and she does enjoy seeing her maids show some of their panties and their derriere. And do remember, bend at the waist."

Grabs Christy by the shoulders.....
"By the way, I have reassigned you from my room to the maids chambers. You will now share a room with Cassandra, Chastity and Clarissa. I have had Cassandra move your things out."

~pauses~

"I think it is for your own good. Besides, I want you to learn more from them. They are all good maids and as you can see, this place is kept in good shape."

Charlotte pulls out a pack of gum....
"Here, take this gum and chew on it. It will keep your breath fresh. I will leave packs of gum with Cassandra to give to you periodically throughout the day."

~Christy doesn't realize it, but the gum is laced with a drug that will make Christy be forgetful or at the very least second guess herself....the gum will make her appear to others as a forgetful and ditzy maid~

Later that day, Cassandra finally brought Christy down to the maid's quarters...why down, because the maid's quarters are not upstairs in Madame Devilla's house, heavens no! Maid's quarters are on the first basement level...down a flight of steps and to a plain wooden door with a lock....it was unlocked each morning at 5am and locked by 9 pm...if a maid was found roaming around in the wee hours of the morning and were caught, they could be in big trouble at the hands of Ms. Charlotte...

The quarters were simple...bunk-beds, side by side in a row...for now there were four bunk-beds and only two were occupied....Cassandra had Charisa above her and Chastity was happy to be in the other bunk, at the bottom bed, by herself...

From here there were large closets, with shelves, drawers and chests...it was shared by all....of course, if you didn't have your name on a dress, or a pair of shoes, you were apt to lose them.....

Also, there was a communal bath room fitted with showers, changing rooms toilets and the like...Madame Devilla had a heart and gave them one bathtub to use....

The furnishing were simple, and the walls were painted white...

Of course, what happened down in the Maid's quarters was typically no business of hers...and she kept it that way...if one maid ruled the roost, then so be it...life is dog eat dog in the maid's quarters...now Ms. Charlotte did not want her precious gift to Madame Devilla to be spoiled...on the other hand Christy had to learn what it was like to be a maid and live like a maid....and she would soon enough.....

Cassandra brought Christy down at the end of the night...and awaiting were Clarissa and Chastity....

Clarissa was already in her teddy (required dress for the night for maids) and was doing her nails...
41O7meVVfvL._SX342_.jpg

...and Chastity, another redheaded maid like Cassandra was still in her maid uniform and was smoking a cigarette....
LA-85040__0.jpg

Cassandra: "Ladies, we have a new Bunkie. This is Christy."

Clarissa and Chastity look at each other....then Chastity steps forward and holds her cigarette outward takes a drag and blows smoke directly into Christy's face...then gives a sharp look at Cassandra...

"Your kidding me, right? She's staying in here with us?!?"

Cassandra: "Would you calm down, Chastity."

Clarissa: "Would you just look at her, she's got those big boobs, that curvaceous figure, shes's-! She's-!

Chastity: "She'a a bimbo. A fucking bimbo."

Cassandra: "Well, Ms. Charlotte wants her to live with us and that's that.

Chastity: ~takes a drag from her cigarette~ "That bitch." ~pauses and thinks~ 'All right, if that's the way it has to be, then it will have to be." ~Chastity turns away and puts out her cigarette, then starts to get undressed~

Cassandra: "C'mon Christy, lets get you cleaned up and in a nice pink teddy and put you to bed. Unfortunately, you'll be sleeping above Chastity."

Christy gave Cassandra a puzzled look....no, as a matter of fact, the only thing different about being what everyone had been calling her as a 'bimbo maid' was that she had been given a lot more ass spankings than everyone else. Not that she minded too much though....yes, at first it stung, but after enough times she almost found herself looking forward to being exposed down below and that now familiar sensation.....
When Charlotte summoned her the next day to the drawing room and pointed out the dust on the shelves, Christy could do nothing but give her that same blank, 'doe caught in the headlights' look, and to everyone else, yes it did make her fit the part of a bimbo even more.....in her high pitched, soft voice, a voice that sounded like a Barbie doll come to life. she could only apologize.....
"Ms Charlotte, I'm so sorry for missing those spots....I really thought I cleaned it there....."
As a matter of fact, she did....she didn't know it of course but Christy was being slowly but surely set up for one failure after another. By the end of it, Christy was only going to be considered useful for one thing and one thing only....sex, and with the body she now had, she was indeed a more than tempting vision.
What was going wrong?, she wondered as she bent over a chair in the drawing room to receive her spankings....as she hiked up her skirt and slid her panties down to her knees, she just couldn't understand what she was doing wrong. As she winced and received the punishment, as her ass once again became red as a beet, she tried to separate what was going on behind her from her mind. She couldn't have missed all that while dusting, could she? and the kitchen episode a couple days ago....and the bathroom incident afterwards, when Charlotte claimed she forgot to clean the bathtub.....she KNEW she scrubbed that tub!
Christy winced once more as her tender perky ass was struck for the third time.....was there something wrong with her head? why was she forgetting all these things?.....she was never like this before, or maybe she was and everyone was caring enough or felt sorry for her not to mention it. Was that it?
Christy did her best to try and clear her tortured mind as she rose back up after her spankings and straightened out her outfit. Later on Charlotte informed her that her sleeping arrangements had been changed....Christy did her best not to show satisfaction. After the cold treatment she had received by Charlotte while being in her chambers, it would be good to be with the other girls, kind of like a college dormitory. The trip downstairs took a while and it seemed for a while like she was being taken back to the dungeon to be tortured like she was in the past when she first arrived, but when they entered the maid's quarters she felt much better. Charlotte pointed out the empty upper bunk that was to be hers, shown her where to put her clothes and the basic rules of the quarters.....by that time, the dinner trays were taken care of, Mistress was served her wine and the other girls started entering the room. Often, one of the girls would be late coming in or the quarters would be unlocked during the night and one of the girls would report to Mistress.....all the girls of course knew it was because Madame Devilla enjoyed some late night sex and torture before going to sleep, and slight indentations on their wrists and ankles from being tied only served to confirm what was going on.
By now everyone was in and the girls started stripping, either headed for the showers or relaxed on their beds watching TV or playing cards....'all this naked flesh," Christy thought to herself as she gazed upon the girls. No one was allowed to wear their maids uniforms at night while in the quarters, partly out of fear that they'd get ripped due to the horseplay that always seemed to occur when 2 or more were together, and also because when the Madame summoned one of them at night to sexually service her it was convienient to already have them naked.....
Chastity gave out a wolf whistle as she flopped over on her belly to watch Christy undress...."fuck," she said smiling...."talk about a body made for sex....girls, check out Christy's tits!!"
It wasn't until Chastity turned over on her back then Christy saw that something was different with her new roommate....Chastity had a cock, and a rather large one at that! Chastity was transgendered....

Cassandra was impressed with Christy's figure as was Clarissa...as they all stared at the girl's 'goods'....but it was Chastity, with her huge cock which was becoming quite hard, did more than lust for the newly minted bimbo maid, she acted upon her feelings....

Chastity got off, from her bed....

In a sharp tone....
"Ladies, I think we need to initiate our newest maid into our quarters, don't you?"

Clarissa's eyes were almost out of their sockets as she gravitated toward Chastity's invitation...

Chastity: "Are you in Cassandra?"

Cassandra: "No, actually I'm tired."

Chastity: Pulls a switch blade from under her pillow and places it under Cassandra's throat.... "I said, are YOU ready?"

Cassandra: In shock and scared... "Yes, I, I suppose so."

Chastity: "Good, then get some rope and lets tie her down to the sofa."

A fur sofa was probably the only luxury item that Ms. Charlotte allowed them...it was great to sit on, but also perfect for sodomizing a lovely young bimbo maid....
05-cipria.jpg

Cassandra and Clarissa got to work real fast, tying her wrists behind her back and then tying her tits and squeezing them...the rope then went around her backside making her arms so that they could not move at all.....then as Christy was still standing, her plug and dildo was removed ....then, Chastity had collected all the dirty panties....one by one, in order to quell any protests from Christy, two panties were stuffed in her mouth...a third was placed on her head and she was shoved back on the couch....Cassandra and Clarissa were instructed to get their dildos and their strap-ons and get ready for their turn....without ant lubrication, Christy was fully sodomized, by all three maids...obviously, Chastity's was the longest and thickest...

After all was said and done, Chastity deposited sperm, three times, once in her pussy and twice in her ass...Chastity shoved Christy's own dildo and plug back inside of her...the ropes were removed, but the panties remained....(by Chastity's orders)....and then Cassandra removed Chastity's teary eyed makeup, showered the new maid, and dressed her in her new pretty pink teddy....

Christy had to be hoisted by the girls (without any help from Chastity)....the front door to the Maid's quarters were locked and it was time to go to sleep....

Things happened quickly.....one minute Christy was undressing and the next she was being tortured, or 'initiated', as Chastity put it.....her wrists were tightly bound behind her and another length of rope was slipknotted at the base of her tits and pulled tight enough that she gave out loud moans....her already large breasts started to darken and swell painfully, 'titty strangling' as someone once said....gagged by panties shoved in her mouth and blindfolded by another pair, she was placed on the couch....one of the girls pulled her legs up and apart, her plugs by now already out and ready for the first attack....
Christy moaned through gagged lips and struggled uselessly as the girls took turns gangbanging her....in and out the dildo's went, stretching and filling both her holes over and over again.....
The gum that Charlotte insisted CHristy took had by now effected her and after the first initial penetrations it ceased being rape and Christy grew hornier by the minute, bucking her pelvis up against the girls as they took their turns, trying to bury the tools even deeper inside her....
By the time came for Chastity, Christy was panting and soaked, her own juices dripping......she gave out a muffled howl when she felt Chastity enter her....this was no dido!
Something she hadn't felt since she was impregnated by Bulls was happening again...she could feel warm sperm being shot into her ass and pussy....not only was this girl hung like a stallion but she had enough of a load inside her to fill 3 girls!......Christy laid panting and weak as a kitten by the time she was finished.....
Christy's plug and dildo was re inserted and she could feel the girl's sperm blocked up inside her....she was limp as a dishrag and was carried up to her bed where she laid, still gagged.....

Morning came at 5:00 sharp as a bell went off five times in the room...the door to the maid's quarters was on a timer and automatically unlocked....the girls got a moving, Chastity and Clarissa the first ones to dart over to the showers...Cassandra, whose aim was to train Christy (and also trick her and dumb her down) felt a small bit of compassion toward the girl...she took off the panties from her head and from her mouth and helped Christy from the bed....

"I know it hurts, I'm sorry, but that Chastity is a real bitch and she, well she has run of the roost around here. You saw how she pulled out that knife on me yesterday, I had no choice but to fuck you with that dildo. Hopefully, you can forgive me Christy?"

With that said, Cassandra did help....she helped shower Christy, she washed the girl's pretty long mane for her and found herself staring at Christy's body...having a moment of weakness, Cassandra kissed Christy on the lips under the warm water of the shower, and the two fell dead silent....
"I probably shouldn't have done that, but you are so beautiful. Your face, your hair, even this body of yours is, well, it is very tempting. I suppose that's why I kissed you."

Christy could have easily removed the panties in her mouth and over her head but decided against it....after witnessing the scene between Cassandra and Clarissa and that knife, and with her being the newest one there, Christy thought it best not to antagonize anyone. There was definitely a hierarchy here, and she was clearly on the bottom.
It was a relief when Cassanda removed the panties and helped Christy get out of her bunk. By then, Chastity and Clarissa were already in and out of the showers. Cassandra and Christy went in, turned the water back on and Christy leaned back against the wall, softly moaning. She had quite a night last night and was still a little sore......once she stood up, Cassandra started washing Christy's hair.....
"you.....you really don't have to do that," Christy murmered...."I'll----------"
she was just about to say 'I'll manage,' but suddenly Cassandra moved in and kissed her. The surprise was a welcome one and Christy responded almost by instinct.....the redhead's lips were moist and soft, her tongue darting past her lips and into Christy's mouth. Without hesitation, Christy's tongue came out and intertwined with Cassandra's, a feeling of emotional static electricity shooting through them both. Both the kiss and the compliments on her body aroused Christy....she grasped Cassandra around her waist, pulling her tight against her, kissing her once more, this time taking the initiative.....

Once out of the shower, Christy saw the other girls with bowels in their hands and gave them a puzzled look. They pointed to a table and then to one wall.....on it was what looked like a 10 inch dildo imbedded in the wall. Cassandra smiled and told her what she had to do to get breakfast....following the girl's lead, Christy stroked the dildo's shaft a few times then something passing as oatmeal shot out of the end...all the girls laughed....."you'll get the hang of it, Christy," Cassandra said...
Once finished eating, the girls went to their respective vanity tables, each one dainty and feminine looking with a mirror mounted on top. some of the girls wre already half dressed, some still in bra and panties and all looking very attractive. Cassandra brought Christy over to her own table, sat her down and shown her where everything was.....each table was fully equipped with every color foundation, blush, eyeliner and lipstick imaginable with their own blowdryers.
Christy felt goosebumps when Cassandra touched her, opened some drawers and suggested what colors would look best on Christy. She felt the soft suppleness of Cassandra's skin against hers, the girl's tits lightly touching against her shoulders.....for a minute she had a fantasy of making love to her....Christy shook her head, bringing herself back to reality. A little while later, all the girls were just about finished getting dressed in their maids outfits.....for some reason, Christy's was still pink and white while the others were the traditional black with white aprons and dainty headgear.
"I don't know shy," Cassandra replied after getting a puzzled look from Christy....."Maybe because you're the newest? maybe 'cause you were brought here as a personal pet?"
Of course she knew but didn't tell her.....both her and Charlotte knew the new and improved bimbo version of Christy was here for the ultimate purpose of being nothing more than a fuck toy for the 'higher-ups'.....
Christy loved the white lace adorning the low plunge neckiline on her own outfit, again hers for some reason plunging lower than the others, her breathtaking tits almost half visible. After having her body used for breeding, it felt like heaven to feel the silkiness of thigh high stockings pulled up her legs, laced at the top....the corset was tied at the back and Cassandra helped her tie it tightly. Christy gave out a groan and Cassandra whispered, "Mistress likes our boobs to look like they're ready to burst out of these things, and with yours, it just might happen, so be careful when you bend...."
The pink ruffled panties were the ultimate feminine touch, hi cut and silky......just as Christy was ready to stand and put away her things, Cassandra came over and pulled out one of Christy's drawers....it had her buttplug and dildo inside. "bend over girl," she said, gently slipping both into Christy's holes...."almost forgot these, huh?....Mistress would have a fit if she discovered one of us without our plugs intact," saying it as she raised her skirt and lowered her own panties to reveal the base of a dildo snug in her pussy. Christy gazed at it, again wanting to take this girl to bed....Christy was still chewing the gum that Charlotte gave her, making her even more abbleminded and horny as ever.....
The girls all filed out, one at a time up the stairs and into the main salon where they would all be inspected by Charlotte and Madame before being assigned their day's duties....

M. Devilla: ~paces around the maids, step by step~ "Well, well, well, look at how well put together these girls are." ~stops at Christy and stares at her bountiful cleavage and her face, knowing how perfect she is for this new role~ ~turns to Charlotte~ "Charlotte darling, don't you like the way my bimbo maid doll looks this morning?"

Charlotte: "Yes, and she doesn't seem to have a hair out of place. Good job Cassandra."

~Cassandra bows her head and curtsies~ ....then says, "Thank you Ms. Charlotte."

M. Devilla: "Chastity, looks almost perfect. The bottom of her seams are not straight." ~looks at Charlotte~

Charlotte takes out her paddle and pulls Chastity off the line then bends the girl over, pulls up Chastity's dress and pulls down her ruffled panties....

~WHAAACKK~
~WHAAACKK~
~WHAAACKK~

...then pushes her back on line....

M. Devilla: "Good then. Lets get you ladies your assignments. Charlotte, the bathrooms need cleaning. Could you see to it that Christy and Chastity make sure that they are done to my satisfaction?"

Charlotte: ~bows~ "Yes Madame, of course."

M. Devilla: "I would like Cassandra to do dusting and Clarissa to clean up all the silverware."

Charlotte: "Yes Madame, as you wish." ~to the maids~ "All right ladies, lets get you to work. Chastity and Christy follow me."

Starting with the downstairs bathroom, from the linen closet, Charlotte pulls out a gag that has a toilet brush at the end of it...it is a gag, that also has a thick penis at one end...Charlotte shoves the penis side in Christy's mouth and straps it snugly around the girl's head....

SP103-new.jpg

then she places some leather knee pads around Christy's knees....

"Get on your knees my dear."

Christy does as she is told...

Chastity gets fitted with a similar gag, only this one is a brush....
humboot2_320x320__76273.1352745748.220.220.JPG

Charlotte: "Now Chastity knows her job well. Madame Devilla enjoys her maids going through the painful process of cleaning up her bathrooms like this. Luckily, I need not do this anymore, but you, you both will have the wonderful opportunity to do this chore."

Charlotte places her foot on the back of Chastity's head...
"Oh, and Chastity my dear, no more knives in the maid's quarters, understand? Madame cannot have any blood shed down there. Now do a good job at sweeping this floor."

Charlotte then sakes some cleaning powder in the toilet bowl...
"Okay bimbo maid. Here is the process for a simpleton like you. Head bobs up and down then swirl your head around and that's what gets the toilet bowl clean, understand."

Charlotte places her head on the back of Christy's head and forces it into the toilet....
"Remember up and down, the swirl your head all around."

Back
Top Bottom