Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CHAINS AND SCREAMS (DEVILLA-ROCHE AND BIMBO A LA BLONDE)

Christy found it difficult to sleep due to the oversized objects imbedded in her body----it would have been like trying to sleep while being raped by 2 men at the same time. She blinked and stirred as the blinding sun sent rays through the barn.....looking down she noticed her tits, drops of milk leaking from her nipples. Just as Cicely and the nurse had said, they would swell and grow rapidly, and as her cage mate said, her tits were huge and she would probably have one of the biggest pair of boobs here.....it already hurt the way her mammary glands were active and she could feel milk inside aching to be released.
The nurse came over, unlocked the cage door and Christy stumbled out on all fours then stood upright while the nurse measured her body. Sure enough, the nurse was right....she could sense the rest of her body changing, her hips starting to swell..... 42! how big were her tits going to be? she took a glance over at April, just waking up and gazing at Christy, licking her lips and giggling.....her tits had also enlarged since the two girls had met, but not on the same scale as Christy, who already sported a pair of 38's to begin with. With her waist and hips now just about perfect, the young girl, her haux fur now miraculously almost gone----the drugs given to her had made just about all of the glued on fur to fall off---would be a much sought after prize to breed with.

As soon as the nurse told her she would be going to see Ms Bircher, some of the caged girls made noise....they knew just what Christy was about to see, some of them in fact would meet her again very soon.....tugged along on her leash, her massive tits swaying as they went, the nurse and Christy soon met up with Ms Bircher. It seemed like every time the two of them met things never turned out well for Christy, and this would be no different. The ownership of the leash was transferred to the large woman and Ms Bircher and Christy entered a room offside from the barn. It was colder but it wasn't the temperature drop that made Christy shiver.....there, in a rectangular room were 10 girls, all secured on their knees, metal belts wrapped around their ankles, their wrists cuffed behind them, and all were locked in place by a metal tubular frame. They were wide awake, hoses stuffed in their mouths attached to some kind of canister, obviously force feeding them something.
they had metal tubing attached to their nipples and struggling in vain....they were being milked!!
Ms Bircher sensed that Christy knew quickly what was going on and nodded in agreement. Yes, she replied to Christy's inquisitive stare, the girls were indeed being harvested of their breast milk and by tomorrow she too would be in that same line up. She heard the captives making gurgling sounds as they all stared at Christy, all large breasted, naked and obviously in a great deal of discomfort....unlike breastfeeding an infant, the mechanical sucking out the girls were being subjected to was rapid, painful and never let up----the machines didn't care how sore the girl's nippples were.....the room echoed with the captive's sounds......"MMMMMMMMMPH!!!!....AAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!"

Seeing the shock on Christy's face, Ms. Bircher decides to hold off on talking about her meeting with Devilla...instead she describes what is happening....

"Yes, here you can see how we extract the milk from you girls. As you can see, each one of these girls are strapped in tightly by the neck, by the wrists, by the thighs, and by the ankles. They are forced to be bent forward on their knees in order to push out their big tits for easier access."

"Now their mouths are being force fed a mix of a special feed that has a whole host of nutrients and minerals in order to continue proper milk production daily. I can't tell you exactly what addictive medications are in there, but do know that being milked, although it seems like a terrible thing we're doing, the girls come to love it. Drugs have a wonderful way of yielding results."

"Obviously, you can see the pumps that are connected to each areola. The thicker black tubes direct the milk to a small holding area then the white tubes bring it into the metal housing that you girls are on top of. The milk is then pumped into these collection units, which we can roll around and dump into a larger metal container for continued production into and box up in cartons for consumption."

"Now my dear, in case you are wondering, the milk is sold to the general public for consumption. Mostly, it is for women who cannot make human milk themselves, but want to feed their babies human milk. We sell to a special clientele, who are willing to pay a premium for this. So, know that you are providing a service to others while continuing to make Ms. Devilla lots of money."

"And yes, we use some here at the estate. Ms. Devilla loves breast milk in her coffee."

Ms. Bircher takes Christy out of the milking room in order to have some of that shock wear away from Christy's face....

Once back in the barn....
"Now my dear, I'll just tell you the good news myself. Ms. Devilla wasn't happy with my recommendation to have you be 48JJJ-24-36. That's my fault. I underestimated just how badly you crossed Ms. Devilla and what you did to her poor maid, Charlotte. Per Ms. Devilla's instructions, you are to ultimately have a 60ZZZ chest, a 20 inch waist and a 44" hip size. I will instruct Nurse Ripley to give you your additional shots later. Now isn't Ms. Devilla wonderful, making you the biggest titted slave animal here? You will be quite a producer."

"Oh, and another thing. Ms. Devilla insisted that we use some of our experimental drugs on you. The first one is a fertility drug. Once pregnant, what was a 9 month process will take only ten days. Now imagine that. This will also mean that you my dear, will get fucked by a bull quite a lot. You are going to be our prized calf my dear. Now, lets get you back to your cage."

If what Christy was seeing wasn't enough to make her stare in shock and utter disbelief, hearing what Madame Devilla had in store for her had an even more disastrous result. She knew she had displeased the woman, but THIS????? SIZE 60 TITS????? they don't even make bras that size!!!!! not as if she'd ever wear one here, but still.....she envisioned being on all fours, those enormous boobs dragging, unable to keep them off the ground.....jesus Christ, would that woman ever forgive her?
One of the girls being milked cast a glance over at Christy, a 'stepford wife' blank look on her face. Yes Christy thought, whatever drugs were being given to these girls were doing it's trick.....continual forced milking would be uncomfortable and often painful, but these girls obviously were feeling none of it...she was almost relieved to be taken back into the barn. Christy glanced over at April's empty cage and sighed.....oh, she knew where her friend was----3rd from the end in that horrid milking room, getting those big juicy tits of hers sucked dry, one of the girls that were giving her that almost stupid looking blank stare and grin----Christy knew the drugs effect was short lived and dissipated shortly after the girls were returned to their cages, and she looked forward to when April would be returned and become April once again.
Christy's cage door was opened and she was led back inside....there was only a fraction of the amount of captives here, the rest either being milked in other chambers, being fucked or in the pasture. She curled up in a ball, looking at herself....holy shit, she muttered, almost aloud....gigantic tits....hips big enough to spit out triplets....what kind of freak was she to become?
She stared at her tits, still growing and could feel her glands working overtime....she would have to be put on one of those nightmarish machines soon, and could feel milk already inside her...not that she was able to measure, but by now she was a size 42DD....
She cringed at the thought of being raped by a bull, whatever the hell a bull was. Things certainly weren't what they seemed here, she realized----she remembered the breathtaking blonde maid her owner left her with that day, only to discover 'she' had a penis!
Would these breeders be like her, chicks with dicks, or would they be males with oversized cocks? whatever and whoever they were was still enough to keep the girls from talking about it.....

Later, she heard the sounds of people entering the barn----it was a large group of girls from 2 of the milking chambers, including her cage mate. She looked as April climbed back inside, her door locked.
She just laid there with that same blank stare for what seemed like an hour before she finally snapped back to reality......"oh, Christy!" she said, obviously unaware her friend was there the whole time....
"missed you at milking today, but the talk is that you'll be joining us soon, maybe as early as tomorrow...I gotta get some rest, might be my turn to be fucked today...."
Christy just HAD to squeeze some more info out of the girl....."April, what happens when we have sex here? Ms Bircher keeps calling them 'bulls'....are they......uh,.....guys? what happens if you resist?"
The drugs April was given had a side effect of making her drowsy and she yawned, putting her head down...."huh?....resist?...." she shook her head. "wouldn't do you any good, they strap you down with your legs and arms tied wide apart and gagged......at first, they didn't restrain us, but a few of the girls tried to get away between fucking sessions---sometimes they gangbang you---so now you're tied up spread-eagled. You won't be going anywhere....."
April drifted off to sleep, leaving Christy scared and confused.....most of the girls around her had also just returned from the milking chambers and before long, her side of the barn was filled with the sound of slumbering girls.....

As the day wore on things were happening as they always did, the girls woke up out of their slumber and were brought out to the pasture to do their business...of course taking out Christy's dildo and plug was a challenge for Cicely, but with the right tool she was able to remove both of them quite easily...

Upon their return, all the human slave cows went into their pens, except Kasey, the girl next to April....Ms. Bircher made sure that she was tied up good and blindfolded....all the other slave cows, including April knew what this meant....she was going to get impregnated this evening....there was no telling when Kasey would be back...all looked on as she fussed and tried to escape from her manacles, but all knew that their was no escape....

April did not want to answer any questions of Christy's regarding this for fear of retribution from Ms. Bircher...all she could say was....
"Christy, stop asking me about that, please?!?" "You'll find out soon enough what they do."

With that, the night wore on and it was time for the fur blanket to cover the pens and be strapped down for the night...not a peep can be heard and Kasey, who was somewhere still on the farm seemed like she might as well have been on another planet, since her cries could not even be heard...

The next morning meant a visit from Nurse Ripley...as she rolls her cart and stops off at Christy's cage....
denise-milani-nurse-1.jpg

....she says, "Good morning Christy. Time to take your measurements and check and see if your fully lactating."

Like yesterday morning, Ripley takes a tape measure and wraps it around the top of Christy's chest, around the middle and below...she jots down some numbers and then measures her waist and then her hips....

"Well Christy, you have gone from a 42FF to a 48HHH. Perfect, but you know what's on my cart? Another shot for you, meaning more changes. Now let me check to see if your lactating."

Nurse Ripley takes a small hand pump from her cart and places it around Christy's areola....her tit is elongated now and quite heavy...Ripley gives the hand pump a few pushes and in no time, white milk is expressed from Christy's well engorged nipple....the same thing is done to the other breast with the same results.....Nurse Ripley jots down some info on her clipboard and then preps the shot.....

"Actually, it's two needles that I have to give you. One in your breast and the other on your hind."

Ripley doesn't waste any time...she gets the first one into Christy's left tit, hits the plunger and she done....then does the same with Christy's hind quarter, right by the hip....

Then, like yesterday, Nurse Ripley checks on her backside...and pulls her ass cheeks apart and gets a view into Christy's anus and her vagina....
"You're stretching quite nicely. We are going to have to fast track you my dear. Tomorrow I'll be back to give you another shot. It will be the one that speeds up the process of your soon to be pregnancy. Ms. Bircher hasn't picked a date for you to go to the bulls, but I can't imagine she's going to wait more than a week. I'm not taking any chances. I'll let Cicely know that she'll have to change out your plug and dildo for bigger ones today."

With that, Ripley closes the gate on the pen and locks it and goes about her business, tending to other slave cows.....

Christy yawned and stretched, accidently kicking the cage with her feet----even being imprisioned as long as she had been here, she sometimes forgot in her sleep that she was in a cage.
Nurse Ripley managed to wake the girls up suffiently as she made her rounds, eventually stopping at Christy's cage, opening the door and measuring her. Sure enough, her tits had grown overnight, wet spots on her mattress pad indicating she had nipple leakage. She could feel milk sloshing about inside her and the pain of her now engorged nipples hard as rocks and needing desperately to be drained.....48?...she stared at her enormous breasts as the nurse took the measurements....yes they certainly did look that size allright....she thought of girls paying so much for breast augmentation and thought, 'if they only knew what she was going through, those girls wouldn't be in such a hurry to have bigger boobs....' She moaned as the pump drew out some of her milk...yes, she needed it done badly..

Not long after the nurse departed, the girls saw the door open and Kasey, April's cage mate came in, wobbly on all fours, her leash constantly being tugged at by an obviously frustrated female attendant.
"c'mon bitch," the attendant said, giving the leash another yank..."Christ, you'd think you never had sex before..." The other girls watched as Kasey went past them, marks on her wrists and ankles clearly indicating she had been tied down. The girl was sore and it was painful for her to move, wondering silently if anyone had her scream through her ballgag last night as she was violated......April watched as the girl's cage door was opened and she was sent inside. Kasey said nothing but whimpered as she drew herself into a fetal position and closed her eyes, a now familiar pose of girls just recently used for breeding......
Another attendant came in, walking closely toward Christy, a transport leash in her hand....sure enough, it was her turn. April watched as the cage door was unlocked and the attendant motioned for Christy to get out...."let's go," the attendant said impatiently..."haven't got all morning...you have an appointment in milking chamber 2 today....."
Christy was scared as she gazed over at April...."you'll be allright," her cage mate said, trying to reassure her...."it will only hurt if you try and resist, but then the drugs will kick in...."

The two arrived in the milking chamber. Christy was placed into a kneeling position in the stall nearest the end, told to open her mouth as a large diameter hose was shoved in....."this will keep you quiet as well as give you the nutrients," the attendant said as the hose was sealed in place. Christy could feel some kind of inflated ring at the end of the hose making it impossible to push it out of her mouth. Her wrists were yanked back behind her at the same time another attendant was busy locking her waist and ankles into position, a tubular frame bending her body and locking it in place. Between the restraints and the framework it was quite impossible for her to move, but struggled she did, much to the amusement of the attendants. "go ahead and try to fight it, bitch," one of the attendants said as the hoses were clamped on her nipples...."you're not going anywhere and it will just speed up the drug going into your bloodstream...."
The metal ends of the hoses hurt as they clamped onto her already sore nipples. Through her gag, she tried to moan but it was useless....a girl on one side of her shook her head, trying to tell Christy to relax and not fight it. Every girl in here knew better after their first time not to resist.....
Switches were pulled, the sound of pumps filled the room and the attendants left, leaving the girls to be milked....Christy continued struggling but her body was locked in place, totally immobilized....she tried to moan loudly as she felt the pumps drawing off her milk, staring as she saw the liquid flowing through the clear rubber hoses....suddenly without warning, liquid came flowing through the tube in her mouth, filling it with nutrients. She knew she had to swallow or gag and let it flow freely down her throat. It had a almost bitter taste but thankfully acceptable and she gulped it down as it flowed.....
Christy could feel her milk constantly being drained but it her tits never seemed to empty completely....the drug the nurse had been giving her made it so the more suction was applied, the more her mammary glands were stimulated to produce, making it so she could conceivably be milked for an indefinite period without stop. That of course would be harmful so the milking was continued until the drug started to dissipate....by then Christy's tits were painful, the clamps on the hoses biting into her sore nipples. The drug also forced her to relax, and soon she was in a daze, her eyes rolled back, moaning along with the other girls as the sedative kicked in.
An attendant entered the room, checking each girl, giving a yank on the hoses to make sure they were intact....."look at the size of the knockers in stall 9," one of the attendants said to another, pointing at Christy. She was in a drugged oblivion and almost unaware of her tits being fondled.
"wish I was a Bull," the other said...."check out her pussy....I'd sure like to fuck her...."
Time had little meaning in the chamber, the drugs keeping the girls compliant and submissive.....somewhere in the back of their minds, they all knew what was happening to them, all knowing they were captives, all being here against their will, but the drugs were potent and kept those thoughts at bay.
Hours later, attendants came back in and one by one unhooked the hoses from the girl's nipples and mouths. Still sedated, they made little effort to move even after they were taken out of their restraints....taken out 2 at a time, they were led back to their cages. April had been milked previously and was napping as Christy was led back inside her cage....
"so," April asked....."how was your first milking?"
Christy shook her head in an effort to clear her mind....."I remember struggling, but after a while I couldn't move a muscle," she replied, yawning...."it actually felt good to have my tits emptied, but the hoses sure made my nipples hurt...." saying so, she rubbed them, wincing, drops of fluid dripping....
"stop touching them," April warned her..."you'll lactate more..."
April couldn't help but stare at the size of Christy's tits. They were enormous.....
"god, I'd love to suck on those," she said...."you're a hottie...."
Christy looked over at her cage mate....it was he first time April made comments like that to her....was she trying to come onto her?

"Sometimes these girls forget where they are at," Ms. Bircher said to Cicely as she looked at the bank of monitors, from her office....zeroing in on April and Christy she could hear every word from their mouths...when April was coming on to Christy, it was evident to Ms. Bircher that something would need to be done....

"April should know that any sex that any of these girls have will either be by a bull or, if I'm in the mood, I will reward them with sex with each other," Ms. Bircher continued.

"Yes, that cow should know better, yes sir, she should know," Cicely agreed, "But ya gots to admit Ms. Bircher, Christy's got some pair there. It's like she was meant for this place."

"Well, I want you to give April a reminder," Ms. Bircher said with a raised eyebrow. "I think a little bit of shock treatment will do, understand Cicely?"

"Will do, boss lady. I gets to it right now."

Cicely wastes no time and grabs the cattle prod, dials it up on high...she makes her way from behind the cages and pokes April through her cage....

<<<ZAP!>>>

Not once....
<<<ZAP!>>>

Not twice...
<<<ZAP!>>>

But three times....

April yells out with every poke....

Cicely: "Git April and stay to yerself. Otherwise, Ms. Bircher will not only separate ya'll from Christy, but she will punish you like ya'll never been punished before.."

Cicely places her arm in Christ's cage and pets her on her head and then on her naked backside...
"How ya'll feeling Christy girl? Did you survive ya'll first milking?"

The door at the far end of the barn opened and in came Cicely brandishing a shotgun sized, menacing looking device....it looked like a shotgun too except for the pointed end.
"oh, shit," one of the girls said as everyone watched her walk down the rows of cages...everyone that met the far end of that thing knew exactly what it was.....Cicely came down to April's cage, grinned and without a word, thrust the end of the thing through the cage, making contact with her body.
The zapping sound and the smell of flesh being instantly burnt echoed through the silent barn, no one uttering a word, afraid that they would be next. April screamed as the prod touched her pussy....it was as if she touched an open electrical current with her vagina! she tried to move away from the prod....."NO!....PLEASE!!!!!!.....YEEEEEIIIII!!!!" again and again Cicely thrusted it through the cage, making contact with her tits and ass, each time resulting in a blood curdling scream......
Cicely withdrew the prod, turned and silently left the barn, April backed up against the far wall of her cage, crying....
Christy just sat there staring during the whole ordeal, unsure after Cicely left if she should say anything to her cowering cage mate. Neither one spoke but both knew the reason behind what just happened, Christy somehow blaming herself and her own body. Her tits had attracted enough attention in the past, and now they had once again....

What would become the norm Christy was brought out with the others, to eat her feed, then forced to find a place in the meadow to find a place to pee and to shit....it was embarrassing to have to do such a private thing in the open, and only the senior cow slaves got to go behind what little trees there were in the meadow...as the day wore on, like many of the others, Christy's black and white spots came in with more intensity....from the neck down, she looked like a cow....and her tits were swaying like many of the other slave cows...oh yes she dripped from time to time, and it was hard not to feel ones breasts fill with breast milk....and even though the thought of being fucked by a bull was unimaginable, Christy began to feel in her female loins, the want, the need to be fucked and fucked good and hard.....

And that was sort of the cycle here on the farm, but yet there was so much more that would happen to Christy....so much more....

Night came quickly, the fur blanket came down, was tied up and that was another day....then the morning came and so did Nurse Ripley with her clipboard, her rolling table, and her amazing figure...

Nurse Ripley....
"Good morning little one. ~she unlocks Christy's pen and pets her~ Well I guess your not as little any more. Lets have you come out and on all fours."

And like yesterday morning, the tape measure comes out and Nurse Ripley measures the top of Christy's chest, around the middle and below...she jots down some numbers and then measures her waist and then her hips....

"Well Christy, with the shot yesterday you have gone from a 48FFF to a 54MMM. Your waist is down to 22" and your hips are up to 40 inches. ~gives Christy a couple of slaps on her ass~ And your derriere has a nice roundness to it. Right on target I'd say. Those bulls are going to love you. And speaking of bulls, do you know what's on my cart? Another shot for you. ~smiles with an evil smile~ This time it is the experimental one. The one that will speed up your pregnancies and make you unbelievably fertile. Oh, and who knows what the other side effects are?"

Nurse Ripley jots down some info on her clipboard and then preps the shot.....

"Unfortunately girl, this one is three needles that I have to give you. One in your breast and two in your vagina."

Ripley doesn't waste any time...she gets the first one into Christy's left tit, hits the plunger and she done...for Christy's vagina, Nurse Ripley pulls out a gizmo that is undoubtedly stirrups, they have metal post with clamps that locked around Christy's ankles to raise them up...once all locked into place, there was another expandable metal rod that forced Christy's legs open.... a special device was fitted on Christy's pussy to open it wide...REAL WIDE....then Nurse Ripley pulled out her wonderful dildo which came out way to easy....

"Looks Like I'm going to have to tell Cicely to increase the size of your dildo and I suppose your plug too."

Then one shot goes in deep and in the walls of her uterus was one shot and then the other....

Again with such an evil smile and a snicker...
"I bet Ms. Bircher would love to have you kept like this. Oh, she'll have her way with you soon enough I'm sure."

The contraption around Christy's pussy and the stirrups though, were removed by Nurse Ripley and was pushed back in her pen to wait for Cicely to come and take her along with the other girls, for their milking.....

Christy had nightmares the previous night and had little sleep.....the drugs the nurse had been giving her had side effects Christy was told about but never experienced until recently. She had started to become horny, extremely horny and had visions of being gangbanged by strange looking creatures with cocks 2 feet long!! she woke up yesterday morning to find herself legs spread, ass up against the cage, trying to push her buttplug deeper inside and fondling her own tits.....true, she had taken the initiative only one time before, with Charlotte, but that was only because she thought erroneously that she could use the maid as a way out. In truth, she was a submissive but the drugs had begun to elevate her to such a high level of arousal that she'd fuck herself with a baseball bat if given the chance....
Her tits had indeed grown rapidly, another couple sizes just within the last 24 hrs and well noticed among the other caged slaves....Christy was fast becoming an unspoken celebrity.....
When Nurse Ripley brought over a portable set of stirrups, laid her on the wheeled cart and spread her wide open, all the girls stared, many of them whispering. Like Christy, they too were in various degrees of drugged heaven and were just as aroused by the sight of the girl spread out like a Thanksgiving turkey....."I'd sure love to fuck her," many of them said, Christy hearing it and smiling.....
The nurse was correct....the rapid increase on pelvic size had indeed made her plugs almost slip out, the countoured base being the only thing keeping them in place. Christy moaned in never experienced pleasure as she felt the plugs being pulled out so she could be examined.....
"please....pleeeeeeeease," she whispered to the nurse......"push them back in and pull them out a few times.....?" The nurse smiled, knowing the girl was insinuating she wanted badly to be fucked, but just took her measurements, got her off the stirrups and sent her back into her cage after giving her the shots.
Cicely came along later, opening 10 of the cages.....April and Christy watched as another 10, and another were led away to the milking rooms....some waved back at them, others shuddered....despite the drugs given during the procedure, milking wasn't always a pleasurable experience. The weight of the metal clamps and nozzles on the girl's swollen nipples were often painful, some took longer to milk than others and the position they were forced to stay in for such a prolonged period took it's toll.....some tried to squirm and struggle, but of course it was useless.....the metal bands secured around their thighs and secured to the floor made it impossible to move more than a few inches in any direction.
Finally it was her row's turn.....they were led in a row to milking chamber 6, one of the older and larger rooms. There was already 15 girls in place and Christy watched as the captive's tits were being pulled in a never ending constant rhythm, some of the girls protesting only to have their mouths filled with nutrients being force fed down their gullets....
Christy was locked into position, wincing as the clamps and nozzles were secured to her nipples and the ordeal resumed again.....the room was noisy with the sound of mechanical chugging, pumps whirring and girls protesting as best they could.....some of the captives that insisted on their useless struggling----mostly newbies that would learn soon enough---would not struggle for long. Behind them a hydraulic metal shaft protruded from the wall and once activated, moved forward, locking onto the girl's buttplugs and pushing inwards, basically impaling them. Christy encountered the device a couple times and quickly learned the importance of not putting up any form of resistance.....
She became one of the Stepford wives, her eyes glazed over as she felt her milk being sucked away, only to have her tits refilling themselves and again drained. Over and over, the sensation of being engorged and evacuated...."MMMMMMMPH!......UUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!" was the only sounds the girls made......
Once it was over, the girls were led back out in the pasture to relieve themselves and enjoying what brief time they had outside their enclosures. Christy, April and a few other had begun to hang around in their own little 'social group' as many others did, chatting on how the milking went....suddenly 2 guards came out, attached a leash to a girl's collar and dragged her off, the girl crying out....."no!....please, NOOOO!!"......Christy gave April a puzzled look......
"I told you not to ask about that,: she said, shaking her head....."she's going to be raped....it's her first time......it's gonna hurt like hell when they tie you, and...."
Another girl put her hand over April's mouth....."Ms Bircher told you not to talk about that....Christy hasn't been......uh, 'touched' yet, remember....?"
April smiled and nodded her head, mashing her tits against the grass as they laid on their bellies and snoozed before they had to return....

A metamorphosis was taking place inside of Christy...like the other two nights prior, her body was changing at astounding levels....the fact that her breasts could become so big, so quickly and her waist could become so small so fast, the same for the ballooning of her hips and derriere was off the charts and was unseen before in medical science...but this was Madame Devilla's world....and in her world, strange things like this could and did happen...but tonight, beyond those changes, deep inside of Christy's uterus, deep inside of her fallopian tubes were changes beyond anyone's imagination....from the movement of her egg production now being sped up to the want and need to be mightily fucked by something....the hormonal changes.....all this will culminate outwards into a young woman who will have a hard time denying that she will need to be impregnated...

By morning, Christy would feel the fullness of her breasts with milk, but she would also feel the emptiness in her uterus and the need to have something growing inside of her...

The girls were told to return to their cages and in a row they returned. The barn's interior lights went out and the cloth was again put over the tops of the cages....Christy stirred restlessly....
"what's the matter?," April whispered...."trouble sleeping?"
"yeah," Christy replied....."whatever this stuff is that the nurse is putting in me, is changing me somehow....I'm getting....." she went to the edge of her cage and as close to her cage mate as possible...."horny....."
April smiled in the darkness, the same drugs inside her wanting the same thing.....she too found herself aching to be taken and ravished again, despite the brutality she endured 2 nights previous when it was her turn to be fucked. She was now pregnant but after the punishment she received, she decided it best not to tell Christy anything.....the ballgagging, being tied spread-eagled on the rack while the bulls were lined up to take turns with her to guarantee her becoming pregnant.....Christy would soon find out all this by herself.....
"shhhh," she whispered to her inquisitive friend....."go back to sleep.....we don't want Ms Bircher to make an appearance, do we?"
"no," Christy shook her head.....she curled up and tried to go back to sleep....visions of the milking rooms entered her mind, her enormous tits being hooked up to the machines, the restraints around her body, the sensation of her tits being drained.....

The next morning, all the cow slaves woke up...it was evident that Christy was at the maximum for the size that Devilla had wanted....an embarrassingly disfigured, spread out body.....with her now 60ZZZ breasts and 20" waist with her 44" hips, Christy's body took up some room....she had also gain quite a bit of weight because of all these changes and her body mass took up quite a bit of the cage that she was in.....

Nurse Ripley evaluated this and told Christy that she would recommend that a newer, larger cage be built for Christy....it would mean she would be separated from April....

After examining Christy holes, it was also evident that she needed to be stretched more...Nurse Ripley called Cicely over to grab bigger dildos and plugs....after sizing things up, Christy took a dildo in excess of 15" inches long and tapered to 3" wide at one end.....the plug that went up her ass was about 13" long and 2" thick...Christy was now quite full...

In the meantime, Nurse Ripley took Christy's bloods for testing to see if the experimental drugs were working....

Dragging her tits along the ground, she was brought over to be milked....once strapped in and in the process of being milked, Ms. Bircher walked in to talk to Christy and Christy only....

In a sarcastic and sardonic tone.....
"Well, well my dear. You have exceeded our expectations in the area of Milk production. That's just wonderful. Um, I wanted to be the one to tell you that your tests came back. The experimental drugs have been a success. By this time tomorrow, you will be dragged of and sent into a special chamber where not one, not two, but three bulls will have their way with you. With any luck, all three will spill enough sperm in your uterus to be pregnant with three little ones in your uterus. That's right. The tests show that you can easily handle that many. Maybe more. Imagine that."

Pauses, looking at Christy with some bountiful pride....
"Ms. Devilla will be very happy with my next report to her. Yes, very happy."

Christy woke from her dream in time for the covers to be lifted from the cages, sunlight flowing into the barn, the sound of captives yawning and moving about.....Christy tried to do the same but her body changes made it almost impossible. She stared at her tits and gulped.....Oh my god! what size WAS she? her silent question was answered when the nurse once again appeared at her cage to do morning measurements. A size 60!!!!!! she felt and looked like a cartoon figure, her face being the only thing about her that still appeared normal....with her ass enlarged because of the increased pelvic size, only her pussy remained almost recognizable, but what a pussy she had......ripe, throbbing and aching for use, the dildo inside moving about too easily and at least on 2 occasions slipped out during her sleep....she masterbated a few times before slipping it back inside her....
As she was being led away to the milking chambers, she glanced back at her cage mate. April had become the closest thing to a friend she'd known since arrival and would miss her terribly. Cicely shown her another row of cages further down the length of the barn, reserved for human hefers destined to be impregnated or already have. The cages were identical except for the larger sizes. As Christy was led past the row, she glanced over and saw a girl----could these poor creatures still be thought of as 'girls'?-----her belly swollen, her tits unimaginally huge and looked like she was panting.....Cicely whispered to her......"she's been knocked up 3 times and still has problems right before delivery....gotta remind myself to have the nurse take another look at her.....
Christy remained silent.....she'd been pregnant 3 times before?....how long would she be kept like that? how inhumane and evil can Mistress Devilla be?
Once placed again in position, Christy held up her arms to be secured to the straps and shackles, not even wincing as the metal bands once again were clamped around her thighs, locking her in place.
She knew better than to try and resist....another new girl was dragged in yesterday, must have been her first milking and still had some fire in her. The cute raven haired beauty fought as she was strapped into place, almost bruising one of the attendants. The diabolical Ms Bircher was summoned and the result was that the girl was whipped to within an inch of her life. Even gagged with the feed tube, the muffles screams echoed in the chamber....'WHACK!....'WHACK!'.......how DARE you make trouble for my staff!!!....'WHACK!'....you worthless little whore! who the fuck do you think you're dealing with?....'WHACK!'.....behave, bitch or I'll really make you suffer.....'WHACK! 'WHACK!'
Christy watched, as did the others, momentarily pulling them out of their drugged fog. Every one of the girls were like that the first time, including Christy and knew exactly how the poor girl was feeling.
The drugs given to keep them submissive and obedient didn't erase their memories, that was the worst part of the girl's captivity here....every one of them knew they were here against their will, the forced lactation was indeed being forced and their ultimate impregnation still considered rape, but the girl's mind control was by now complete. It was if they were conscious of everything that was happening to them but their bodies refused to obey. Their breasts, hips and vaginas were under control of someone or something else.....
The mention of being gangfucked didn't produce any look of fear on Christy's face as Bircher described what would be happening next.....the feeding tube filled her mouth completely but in her mind, Christy was petrified.....what little she learned from restrained whispers about being tied down, ballgagged while the so-called 'bulls' had their way with them.....she still hadn't seen one of them. Were they human or barely recognized as such? rumors of stallions swinging 2 foot long purple menacing cocks were rampant among the cages, despite warnings not to discuss it aloud-----there were a number of fresh captives that would panic and that panic would spread like a wildfire.

Later on that day, the girls were out on the pasture doing their business and speaking together in their little clicky groups....then Cicely came along checking up on the girls....she finally came up to Christy, who had just finished with her own business.....

"Well, well, well. Jus' look at ya'll! My, my Christy, you a whole new slave animal like I never did see before. You'sa heffer of a girl for sure. Lemme get a good look at ya'll."

Cicely inspects Christy from every side...the large elonganted breasts...the narrow waist...her huge hips and ass...even her slightly thicker thighs...not to mention that her black and white spots have come in fully....

Whispering to herself....
"Man oh man, I'd like to fuck that there girl. Umm, ummm."

Now Cicely faces Christy....
"Yea Christy, ya'll must of did something real fierce to Ms. Devilla to winds up like this. But I think ya'll beautiful. That's probably why I can do this job, besides having raised swine and cattle with my Pa on our farm back in Kentucky. Listen, I jus' want to give ya'll some advice with the bulls that is. Now ya'll gonna be scared in an awful fierce way. Don' let that git ya I tell ya'll. 'Cause if ya do, thems bulls will know it an' they's gonna feed off it. Ya wkow what I mean. Jus' let them have their way wit' ya. No matter what they's a gonna do. Take Cicely's advice. Jus' let them do what they's gonna do. Ya'll understand?

Cicely waits for Christy's response....

"Good then. Now git."

With a nice slap in the ass by Cicely....

All the girls are herded back into the barn where their dildos and plugs are inserted...Christy's being one of the longest and thickest of the bunch....

Even they were now separated, April begged and pleaded with Cicely to be let out the same time as Christy. The two girls were inseperable. With Cicely knowing the whys and how of Christy's arrival, it was thought best to let the two continue to see each other in order to help passify the girl. After all, Christy was fast becoming the barn's new mascot and celebrity, thanks to the fact that her tits were the biggest yet seen there, and even though it was stretched and enlarged, she had the most beautiful pussy, something that attracted the attention of staff and slave alike. Cicely wasn't the only one there that wanted to fuck her....
The two girls waved goodbye to each other as Christy was led off to the other end of the barn to the larger cages, hers just recently completed. As good with the girls as Cicely was, nurse Ripley had sole control over Christy at this stage....she had now reached the apex of her development and nothing was allowed to keep this prize hefer from being impregnated. Yes it would hurt, but she was to be gagged and bound anyway, so what of it?
It was already rumored that judging by her looks, Christy would produce beautiful babies.....
As soon as she was delivered back to her cage, the nurse showed her the new dildo and plug. They were almost twice the size, both in length and circumference.....the nurse smiled......"do you want me to gag you when I shove these two in?.....as you can see, they're much larger and will probably hurt like hell the first couple times I put them in....."
Christy gulped and nodded her head.....the nurse took out a ballgag, stuffed it in her mouth and told her to lay on her side....with just a couple drop of lube, she pushed and twisted the dildo up her cunt. Just as the nurse said, it hurt as it felt as if her pussy was being torn apart but after many muffled moans it finally settled in place.
The buttplug was another matter, however....despite her size, her puckered rosebud was still somewhat tight, her asshole sucking itself closed every time the plug was extracted. Despite the lube, the new plug did not go in so easily, and after repeated attempts, the nurse thought it best to bring over the wheeled table, the one with the straps on all four corners. Christy was told to climb onto the table on her belly as the nurse tied her legs wide apart, her wrists bound behind her.
"sorry to have to do this, but you're not going to be so easy....." with that, she dabbed some more lube on the tip and slowly worked the plug into her ass. Even gagged, Christy's howling echoed through the barn, attracting the attention of almost all the girls.....finally Christy felt her spinchter muscles close around the narrowed end of the plug, the monster incredibly all the way inside.
Feeling like she was impaled, Christy hobbled into her cage....it wouldn't be long before she would be sacrificed to the bulls and all the girls knew it.....soon the barn would echo to the sound of a girl being strapped down and gangraped.....

It was the middle of the night when they came…Christy was asleep, like the rest of the animal slave girls – in their pens….the door swing open and Christy was pulled out with brut force…the first thing that the three bulls did was rope her legs together, tightly, from her ankles to her legs….before she could let out a scream as to what would be the beginning of a very long night, an open mouthed gag was trapped around her face and tightly strapped around her head….

41jjQtxncIL._SX300_.jpg

Christy’s arms were also roped, from her wrists all the way up to her elbows…..the dark skinned bulls, who wore black leather hoods with zippers over their mouths grunted as they place Christy’s tied arms and legs onto a rack which sat on two of the bulls shoulders…they marched off to a special room where unheard of things would happen to poor Christy….the time had come for her to be fucked, and be fucked thoroughly, and all three bulls would fill her with enormous amounts of cum and most certainly impregnate her body…

Yes, it was going to be a long night…..

Once they entered the room, bright lights went on…it was a sterile looking room with foam rubber walls, ceiling and floor….
padded-room5.jpg

…there were contraptions of all types in the room from a St. Andrews Cross to a sawhorse to a special type of rack for things such as suspending a slave girl from….there were also several fucking machines…

In the middle of the room was an interesting device…part medical table, part sawhorse, part stretching device of sorts…with clamps and belts and all sorts of things to hold a victim down…this table is where they would place Christy and have their way with her….

They placed the rack that Christy was attached to on a special metal stand that held her up, sort of like a spit on a fire…while she waited there, struggling to get out, but doing so in vain as there was no way to escape this place and yes, there was no way to escape the brute strength of these three bulls…

Like surgeons in an operation room, they were getting ready for the hours of torture and fucking that they were about to put Christy through…they pulled whips, chains, and floggers off the walls and made sure they were in good working order….then they got dressed in partial black leather covers that went in front of their shins, then in in front of their thighs, stomach, and, chest…their backsides were exposed naked and Christy had yet got a glimpse of their monster cocks….

It was only when they unhooked her and placed her on the special rack did she get to see what they possess…big, black cocks, no smaller than 12” long in their flaccid condition, but still quite long and thick by any standard…and to think, they would grow and grow and GROW….

Once on the special rack, this torture rack, were grappling hooks and clamps that went around her body in all sorts of places – in her nostrils pulling them upward…around her arms around her waist and were on each side of her pussy, enough to open it up wide and hurt like hell…the clamps were placed on her nipples, and on other parts of her body, such as on several places of her large derriere…

Then they took her flopping tits and roped them as tight as they could until they were blood red in color and stuck out from her body like two missiles…Christy’s moans and pleas fell on deaf ears as her own saliva started to fall from her opened mouth onto her naked cow-like body….then the flogging began…eternally, as if for hours, they prepared Christy by beating the shit out of her backside…flogged from her thighs to her ass to her back – all in an effort to weaken her and for the bulls own pleasure…there was never a struggle with these girls to rape and impregnate them and Christy would not be any different…

Once she was sufficiently red on her backside, she was taken down and spread out on the special table in the room…she had no desire to fight…now the ropes around her arms and legs were removed, but as that happened, she was clamped down to the table – her arms spread out, her legs spread out….by the time they got through with her, she was at one with the table….

Now the bulls cocks were half-hard from the flogging and they started to play with them with their own hands, making them harder…one of the bulls approached Christy’s face and unzipped their mouths….

In a raw, gravelly voice….
“You see this (as he was jerking himself off in front of her face). This is going inside every orifice of your body.”

In awe, his cock, fully hard had to be in excess of 15 inches, maybe even 18 inches and certainly was more than 3 inches thick…it was tapered at its head, which was smaller, but still formidable…with that, he and another bull positioned themselves…her dildo and plug were extracted from her vagina and anus…she was then filled with an inordinate amount of lubricant that was shot from a special gun that had a tube attached to it…the cold feel of the lube filled her anal tract and much of her vagina completely….

And then…

And then the two bulls shoved their enormous black cocks way deep inside of her…slowly at first…the moment seemed to freeze as they sat there, feeling themselves inside of her….then with each minute as it passed, they move their cocks…faster and faster, harder and harder….there was no stopping them until they came inside of her mouth and in her pussy….turns were then taken as all three bulls had a chance to fuck her mouth, her pussy, and her ass….

They even had the ability to open the table and move it in such a way that one could tit fuck her between Christy’s roped breasts while fucking, not her ass, but her huge ass cheeks…

And this went on for hours….

In the process, they came all over her body too – on her face, on her tits (which the ropes were eventually removed) to her hips and her ass cheeks – EVERYWHERE….once they were through with her, they placed her, exhausted, on a special cart and brought her back to her pen….they had stuffed her back with her anal plug and dildo and taped her pussy shut so that not one drop of sperm would leak out…they wanted to make sure she was pregnant at least three times over…..

Gone were the bulls and the early morning sun was beginning to shine through the barn….

It was impossible for the 3 men not to make noise as they forcefully dragged Christy out of her cage, bound her up and put the 'O' ring gag on her.....the other girls around her woke up from the commotion and silently watched. All of them had gone through the same hell the Christy would soon experience and recognized the men. These were the Bulls, cocks so large the bulges shown through the leather....Christy put up a struggle but it was no use and her cage mates watched as the girl was taken away....

Christy was stil struggling as she was mounted on some sort of a vertical rack and the three Bulls took their turns with her, taking belts and whips and soon left crimson trails al over her ass and back....she moaned and screamed through her gag but little could come out except for loud gurgling noises.....she stared helplessly as she was tit strangled, cords cinched tightly around the base of her enormous breasts and pulled until they swelled up even larger, became a darker tint, her nipples feeling like they would burst open. Nipple clamps were placed on her and only served to increase the pain as she was flogged over ad over. Finally the pain became so great she almost passed out, but not before she got a glimpse of the gigantic cocks the Bulls possessed. None of Mistress Devilla's strap on dildos were even close to the size of the girl fucking meat that swung from their bodies!!
Relief of some sort finally came as Christy was unhooked and taken to a large table with ropes on all four corners.....She was far too weak from pain to put up any sort of a struggle as she was bound spread-eagled, clamps secured to her pussy lips to open her up even wider......
Through half open eyes she saw the first of the Bulls mount her and in less than a second, searing unimaginable pain as she felt her pussy literally being split open as the cock plunged deep inside her....she tried to let out a scream but another was shoved through her 'O' gag and down her throat.
The two men kept up a rhythm for a while then the third raped her ass.....Christy raised her pelvis off the table in pain.....even with al the lube that was forced inside her for preparation, her ass was tight and even the Bull had to force his way in...
They took turns triple penetrating her body, Christy long since given up any hope for resistance...
There was no pleasure in what was happening to her. She was being brutally raped and forced to becoming a breeder, something that was guaranteed to succeed, between the massive fertility drugs she was given and the amount of sperm being discharged inside her. It was impossible not to swallow as hot man seed was forced down her throat while her cunt and ass filed up as well....as they groaned almost in unison, all three openings became overfilled, dripping out of her mouth, ass and cunt.....
Christy by now had passed out from the pain and felt nothing as she was finally untied, the dildo and buttplug re inserted and layers of duct tape covered across her cunt to make sure not one drop of precious baby making fluid escaped.
She lied there prostrate on a cart as it was wheeled back to her cage and the men threw her in and locked the door. The other girls around her watched as the Bulls left, knowing all to well what Christy had just endured.....they knew the potent sperm had already begun traveling inside her and made no effort to console her once Christy finally awoke. The throbbing pain seemed to come from nowhere yet everywhere and it was impossible to move......Christy just laid there and groaned.....

Having endured what she had endured, Christy was left to lay there in her cage…it wasn’t until noontime that Cicely came over and woke Christy up from her slumber…

In a whisper…
“Hey girl, I’ve seen it many times before. Ya’ll look all peaked and in pain. Ya’ll insides feel all messed up and everything, but that’s why ole’ Cicely is here. It’s time to take those things out of ya’ll and make ya’ll feel a bit better.”

Cicely reaches in and extracts the huge dildo from Christy’s cunt and the enormous plug from Christy’s anus…once out, there was a sigh of relief, but it would be relief that would be short lived…

In a serious tone….
“Listen Christy, you’sa with child fer sure. I can tell. It happened super-fast, jus’ like they’d said those drugs would do. Now I suspect the nurse will give ya’ll some tests to confirm it, but I tells ya’ that ya’ll is pregnant. Trust me in that. Besides, ya’ll titties are gitttin’ filled with lots of milk, but ya’ll ain’t gettin’ milked today. Ya’ll little ones are inside right now. I can just bet it.”

From nowhere Ms. Bircher appeared and said, “That’s right Cicely, you’re so right. Christy has been impregnated the fasted of any cow slave in the barn. We think she may have as many as seven offspring in there.”

“Golly Ms. Bircher, ya’ll think that can be?” Cicely asks dumbfounded.

“Well, Nurse Ripley will confirm it with some tests in a little while from now, but I suspect, yes.” Ms. Bircher with her raised eyebrow, “And, won’t Madame Devilla simply be delighted with the success of the drug that we used on poor Christy. She may want to even pay a visit to Christy, her newest prized hefer.”

A wide smile comes across Ms. Bircher’s face....
“To think Christy, a few days ago, you came to me to get straightened out; to pay for your punishment of trying to escape and also for what you did to that poor maid. And now, here you are, a productive slave that, in a matter of ten short days, will have her first of many a brood. With any luck, some just might be fully human and serve Madame Devilla at her mansion. If they are girls, they might be maids or have a role in some other capacity, while others will be sold off as prostitutes or sex slaves. If they are lucky, they might be sold off and bred as Stepford wives of very rich men. And know that any males that you have will immediately be feminized and grow up as the perfect transgender girl. Also, ready to serve Madame Devilla. And you my dear will be responsible for their existence.”

Ms. Bircher looks at her nails for a moment and in a nonchalant manner says, “Oh, I’m sure that you will do your best not to be guilty and all. You know about what may become of some of them and that may trigger some guilt inside you. But, that is the cross that you bare my dear. Oh, I’m sure that you are thinking, why could I have not listened. Why could I only remain faithful to Madame Devilla. She is a wonderful woman. I know that is hard for you to see, but she really is. Well, it will do you a lot of good to do right by me. I pretty much own you now. Maybe, just maybe, you can be back in Madame Devilla’s good graces, but that will take some time.”

Christy already felt deep inside what Cicely and Ms Bircher pretty much confirmed....she knew she was pregnant, felt it from the minute the Bulls brought her back to her cage. Ms Bircher didn't arrange her ganesg rape just to subdue her....these men were specially picked for not only their cock size and stamina but she suspected also for the potency of their sperm.
Christy felt both pleased, hurt and confused......she felt fortunate to have survived last night's ordeal and surprisingly, the thought of giving birth to such a large number, but the idea that none of her children would be free saddened her....she had long since given up any idea of escape or freedom, but knowing her children would be slaves from birth depressed her. If there was any bright spot-----if one could think of it as such---maybe if Madame Devilla came here, maybe....just maybe....she could beg for forgiveness and be taken back......
The drugs that guaranteed fertility also greatly sped up the birth process and within days Christy would feel the multiple fetus' inside her.....

And so it was, time passed for poor Christy...days became weeks and weeks became months....along the way she had to deal with the raping of the three bulls about every thirteen days or so, she was pregnant and gave birth every ten days or so to a brood that ranged from three all the way to nine, depending on all sorts of variables...all the offspring were taken away and Christy had no idea that where they went....

One a fine late spring morning there was much oohing and ahhing by the cows....and it was not for naught...Madame Devilla graced her presence in the barn, a place that she almost never comes to....Devilla, being escorted by Ms. Bircher, stops in front of Christy's cage....having just had a brood the day before and not yet pregnant yet again...she sees Madame Devilla....

f0930d0aa0fb446f10f6b3618d099041-pa75ep.jpg

...and Charlotte behind her....
Wrn24vW.jpg

...and it is the old Charlotte...the pure Charlotte who had remained in punishment for months after the event between Christy and Charlotte....

Devilla looks at Christy with a raised eyebrow and then speaks to Christy with that low, lustful sounding voice.....
"Good morning Christy. I have received good reports from Ms. Bircher regarding you. It seems it has been a year since you have arrived here at the barn."

Devilla gets a good look at Christy, then says, "I believe you now know the power that I wield and what I can do to you and anybody that tries to escape or goes against my wishes. So, pauses what shall we do with you my dear? Keep you here another year or parole you from this place and let you back into my house?"

Back
Top Bottom