Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner1_zps2c6ca6a3.png

"Monsters will always exist. There's one inside each of us. But an angel lives there, too. There is no more important agenda than figuring out how to slay one and nurture the other"

- Jacqueline Novogratz -​

Before I go ahead and post my character, I was hoping to see what the others come up with, for the sake of synergy. I was thinking either a Brujah Anarch or a Ventrue businessman right now. An Imbued character might be fun too.

Honestly I'm waiting for a CS before I post mine, but I do plan on being a Brujah Anarch.

On that note, how close to canon will we be? Deadlydesires has posted a character and it's missing a Clan and her vampire is way too old. She'd be an Elder in Masquerade, maybe even a Methuselah. If she doesn't know, do we teach her or do we keep things lax? I'm fine with either, but I need to know.

Honestly I don't know nothing about the game, but I'm at least willing to look things up.

I've kinda fallen out of my vampire fascination since Twilight and True Blood exploded (I know, like the dirty hipster I am), but I feel compelled to give this a shot.

I'm curious about the disciplines. I've noticed that we're using the Requiem disciplines Resilience and Vigor, that we all have the same disciplines regardless of clan, and that other disciplines are showing up as abilities. Does this have something to do with adapting the system for PbP, maybe?

Seems like not a lot of people are interested, but thats the danger of group RPs.

Mister Grimm said:
Yes. That was the purpose. I felt it a bit cleaner if I did that instead of explaining all the disciplines available. Let's face it there are A LOT.

For sure, and I agree with how you did it. Just curious. :p

Vic Rattlehead said:
Seems like not a lot of people are interested, but thats the danger of group RPs.

lol You'd be surprised the number of messages I've gotten about it.

KCRiley said:
Mister Grimm said:
Yes. That was the purpose. I felt it a bit cleaner if I did that instead of explaining all the disciplines available. Let's face it there are A LOT.

For sure, and I agree with how you did it. Just curious. :p

lol That's alright. Curiosity is never a bad thing......unless your asking about that funny smell in the basement

Its bothering me that I can come up with a personality, at least I have some time left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom