Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for the Clansmen of Cael Ba'nor(Bethany Farell+Alanaeon)

I look out at the sun setting low behind the trees...

I realize I should probably find shelter soon.

My mind wanders back to the events of the day....

I exhale loudly...

Why did they go? and where? I remember waking up and finding n one about. Even Rufus my trusty faithful friend and companion was not wandering the yard in search of bones...

I realized I should look for them, for signs of where they have gone...

I dress myself in our garb: hard leather riding chest guard, leather breaches, a cloak of soft green cotton guilded with a brooch about my breast...

My hand lingers on my breast thinking of past feelings .. moments shared...

But now I must find them.. and find them I will...

My path turns to a small village, unknown to me, but I see a delightful bright light by a post saying "Tavern and Inn" in the common tongue..

I step inside and survey the surroundings... as my eyes adjust to the dim light, I see and open table in the back... I seat myself, and rest my sword an its large leather sheath beside me against the wall...its broad blade not usually used by a female, but I have mastered it and have found it to be trustworthy...

I motion to the serving wench to bring me mug of honey mead... as she gets It I pay her from my leather pouch...

I lean back drinking and wondering what my next move is...

Sevlen wasn't much like other elves, he preferred to use his long lifespan as a human would. Learning as much as he could now, not taking his time unless it was absolutely required which is what had lead him to this town. He hoped he'd be able to find a lead or at least another adventurer. Sure, he liked to take things that weren't his on occasion he thought he had a good heart.

He smiled as he entered the tavern, thinking today might be his lucky day. He was dressed in rough, worn leather armor, stolen off of a dead rogue, with a pair of daggers hanging off of his belt, although they were awkwardly positioned and would catch if he tried to take them off, a sign of his inexperience. His skin had a slight tan, to compliment his light brown hair. He had leafy green eyes and a thin face. He headed for the woman with the large sword and sits across from her. "Hellooooo, I'm looking for a person to join me on my many adventures! I intend to see the world and become the worlds greatest treasure hunter!" And scoundrel, he thought, but he didn't vocalize that notion, no need to scare off his newest minion.

As I slowly drink my mead, my eyes gaze at the door...

I see an interesting and kind of comical sight.. A young elf wandering in.. I guess from his style of clothing and demeanor, pretty young, and inexperienced.. I smile...

Oh no.. he must have seen me smile at him... I just want to drink in peace, and my thoughts being the brooding person I am at the moment... and yet I might ne able to have some sport too... A gleam hits my eye..

as he sits down his gear all out of alignment but a twinkle.. a sparkle in his eye... I gruffly respond..

"What makes you think I might be interested in treasure? Don't you know the greatest treasure hunters all ways get consumed? that's why they only live in tall tales...now you.. I think might be best described as a pleasure hunter.." I smile wryly...a twinkle appearing in my gruff exterior...

"I'm listening, I do so love to hear interesting propositions from new and interesting women. And you are clearly armed, dangerous and well, certainly a bit beautiful. You remind me of a tribe of nomads I wandered across in my youth."

As tempted as he was to steal her drink, he knew better so he sat there, leaning back in his chair, attempting to appear confident and knowing although his shifty eyes, and tense body betrayed his looks. No matter what he said, he was still the nervous, young elf that he had always been.

He rested his arms across his chest and looked around the room quickly, taking note of the various patrons in the room, about how wealthy they were and whether or not he thought he could best them. Damn, there wasn't anyone here he could con to show off.

He looked back to her and smiled, nodding absently as he waited to hear her response. Hopefully this would be good, although the term pleasure hunter certainly was odd. He never heard of that one before.

I throw back my head and laugh letting my long red tresses wave back and forth...

"A proposition you say...." I motion for the serving wench...

"A round of whatever the young elf wants.. its on me..." I toss her some coins..

"I think you might have better luck testing your wiles on the wench.." I point my thumb back at the girl..

My mood darkens and my brow furrows...

"Armed yes... dangerous? only sometimes.." my eyes glow a fierce red...

"And only if given reason too.." My look gives you a stern warning not to try anything..

I calm down intrigued by your last comment...

"You say you seen some of my kind? where and when? " I ask casually

"Why I pose no threat to you milady, merely observing facts about your looks. What male in here could argue that he would not desire you given the right circumstances? Well, the barkeep but he looks like the sort who might want me rather then you. As for the wench, why would I try to persuade her to join me? Oh, and a glass of mead if you would. Make it snappy."

He smiles, feeling that he has her hook line and sinker. He takes a deep, content sigh. "Well you know, I think I saw them a few years ago. It was a few cities back though so I don't know if they are the ones you are looking for. Could be, might not though."

His tone takes on a bit more of a playful sound to it. "Of course, someone like you might need a fellow like me what with my brains, charisma, and ability to handle those pesky traps that are found all around. Wouldn't want you getting dropped into a pit of spikes. Besides, better to have an elf with you! We ARE the ones who invented fun after all!"

I grin.. What an arrogant elf prick I think .. not meanly, just seeming so full of himself and confident, when none is really warranted yet...
a few years ago? ok that's not what I meant ... I sigh...

hmmm a companion? what a pair we would look like.. an elf and a barbarian.. well there doesn't seem to be many people here.. beggars cant be choosers as they say...

He might be useful too... I can hack my way through things.. but brains and wit may be useful skills where my blade cannot access...

I look at him..

"It all depends on how far you would go .. I will find my family again.. come hell or high water.. are you willing to risk yourself to that end? of course there will be time for adventure and treasure or pleasure seeking as well...what say you?"

I empty the last remnants of my mead in a big swig..

He merely takes sips at his mead. "I fail to see why not, it shall give me the opportunity to learn and besides. The bards shall be sure to write down that Selven the Sly would help any woman in need." He flashes her a grin before extending his hand. "I shall join you down to Asmodeus's palace or up to the pantheon of the gods in pursuit of your family. May the trip be as fruitful as it shall be exciting."

He waits for her to shake or decline before he bows. "I shall strike true, my sweet words destined to help you, my foes scared run through." His smile seemed to widen and he sat back down, shaking slightly. He fought back the urge to laugh or dance, like some of his lesser kin.

Not understanding fully his idioms, but feeling and seeing the sincerity in his words and posture, I shake his hand in an arm brace

"It shall go well with us and may the gods shine upon our adventure..."

I grab his arm towards me, his face at mine and kiss him fiercely darting my tongue in his.. his lips taste like .. cherrywood?

"And that is how we seal a bargain in my clan" I let him go and sit back roaring with mirth.. maybe the Gods will shine upon us in this journey....

((Sorry about the wait))

He looks in her in a bit of awe as she forced her tongue into him. He blushes and nods in response. "Yes, yes well we should probably head out of this town soon enough lest we waste time in finding them."

He looks around the tavern, a few eyes were on them but not many. Most people were focused on their own conversations or drinks. He thought for a moment before he asked her "Are we staying here tonight or shall we be sleeping elsewhere?"

(pfttt no worries.. i'm not expecting instantaneous posting here lol )

I look around at people in the place not really caring what they thought about our exchange...

"I live by the oath of my people and try to treat other races with honour and respect.. of course.." I take a look at my sword..

"there are those who do not choose the path of respect.. and for those people we use the sword" I smile ruefully..

I sigh...

"I am weary from a long journey.. and I suspect we have a long one ahead of us..so I would rather stay for the night.."

I look around and catch the innkeeper's eye...

He comes over to us..

"Do you have room for 2 weary travelers tonight?"

I point to you to see if you would like a room or not, or even if you want to share a room...

"One room will do, I am more then able to sleep on the floor and it should help to save funds for going on the road." He stands up and follows the innkeep to their designated room, when the man opens the door, he starts to strip out of his leather armor. He had cloth clothing underneath, he didn't suspect the woman to be taking him for a fool and he didn't care what the innkeep accidentally saw. He emptied his pockets and placed all of his equipment into a corner of the room haphazardly.

As the innkeeper shows us to a room, I have a suspicion this will not be the last time I share a room with this elf...

The door opens to a bed of straw, with sheets, a blanket, and feather pillows on it....

in the corner is a nice wrought iron tub...

Ohh a nice hot bath would do me justice right now...

"Can you send your wench around to fetch us some hot water? I would be obliged to you I'm in desperate need of a bath and .. stress relief..."

I take of the leather chest guard, and cloak wearing a soft garmet of green cotton underneath.. I lay my gear near the bed, and plop on it waiting for the wench and hot water....I place a small dagger under the pillow.. jus in case .. keeping a wary eye on the room and doorway ...

"So tell me elf what's your story?" I prop myself on one elbow..

"Do I need to have one? I am but an elf, seeking to explore the world and it's riches. I heard many tales as a child and desire to become one in time myself." He closes his eyes as he stares at the ceiling, fitfully trying to sleep. He stares at the doorway and sighs. "What did you mean that you needed stress relief?"

"Well as a barbarian and as part of our rituals for preparing our selves for battle, or something of importance, we like to engage in more ...shall we say.. animalistic pursuits.."

I look you over like a piece of meat...

"My guess is you are not accustomed to such practices.. being an elf and all.." I smile

"By the way I mean no disrespect... I embrace all races and cultures... but we are all creatures of habit. And I have no false pretenses. This is who we are as people. And I enjoy it very much..." I say the last part with a gleam in my eye...

There is a soft knock at the door...

"Come in wench..."

She brings in a large pitchers of hot and cold water...

as she turns to leave I smack her ass lightly and put some coins in her palm...

"Thank you dear... if I need of you later, I will send for you.."

He blushes as he stares at the door very intently now. "Oh, well, I see. I think. I hope you weren't intending to try and use me for that. Without asking at least." He was a bit confounded at the moment, but he sat up, still facing away from her.

"Well you have your rituals, and I have none although I will need to use the bath after you are done. I would like to clean myself as well."

"ok... no problem.... we also are not shy either" I laugh

I pour the hot and cold water into the the tub, making it warm enough, and leaving some for later as well...

I then strip down placing my garmets by the tub.. I eye you with amusement at how bashful you are ..hoping adventuring with loosen you up a bit...

I am trimmed, and have a fighting body.. but am a women as well with childbearing hips and soft succulent breasts... below I havea dark brown patch...

I step into the tub, and sink into the warm water....

"Ahhhhh that's better..." I lay my head back and sigh..

"Does it bother you if I talk to you while I wash?" I really dont want to embarrass you .. i'm just used to community living with few privacies

"No, not a problem. I just find it slightly inappropriate to stare at a woman in the nude, I value my head, well, both of them actually." He smiles and slowly turns his head.

I laugh at your double meaning feeling better that you at least have some humour about this...

"Its only inappropriate IF the person you are staring at is not welcoming stares... for a whore knows what they are.. to get stares is to attract business.." I wash my legs and arms...

"If my intent was not to allow you to see me.. rest assured you would not " I grin...

I wash my stomach and breasts

"Now don't misunderstand me I am not a whore for hire... but I have found that carnal pleasures can serve a purpose..."

I dunk my head and wash my hair...

I wring out the water from my hair feeling refreshed...

I grab the towels nearby and dry off...

I put back on the soft cotton flowing shift, and stash all of my things with my gear by the bed...

I plop down saying

"Your turn..."

Sevren strips down and sighs. "Now ma'am, if I wanted a whore for hire, I wouldn't go for one who could rip my head off with her bare arms." He steps into the tubs and pours some new water, "I merely believe that... well I don't know, isn't it a bit hasty?" He starts to scrub himself down "At least the rumours of barbarians taking what they please is false, or at least it is so far."

I bite my tongue lest my hot head ends this adventure then and there....

"Well you indicated that you didnt want that, so I refrained as I have learned to respect other cultures..."

"Now if you wish to see a demonstration of me taking what I want .. that can be easily arranged..." My eyes start to burn red, hoping to show you that i'm not as docile as I seem.. just able to keep in control more often than not....

He blushes, hard as it was to admit, he would quite have liked that. While he put on a show of being rough, tough and confident on the outside, on the inside he knew that it would be nice to have this savage ravage him. His member started to get hard in the tub and he sunk down a bit further. He nods slowly, and drops down under the water, hoping that she got his message but partially hoping not.

He smiled regardless of the outcome and waited for a few moments to observe her reaction.

I wonder...

He did not protest nor offer him self up to me...maybe he is in conflict? Man am I glad we barbarians have no such conflict. We make a decision and come hell or high water we see it through to the bitter end...we hope we don't end ourselves or others.. but life is too short anyways to care about what might happen....

Quietly I steal beside the tub to test his resolve as he comes out of the water for air....

"Tell me elf plainly... I would like to take you now..." My eyes burn and my loins slicken..."But I will not endanger my quest." I pause to let it sink in...

"You said I must ask first so I am asking you now.." My eyes burn piercing yours..."Do you wish to learn what pleases me?"

He nods. "Uhm, y-yes." His blush seems to deepen. His hands move to the side of the tub and he stares back, this was incredibly awkward for him. While he wasn't a virgin, he also was mildly afraid of the woman. He waited and watched her reaction before he could act.

"I am glad...." I smile...

"I will wait on the bed...finish washing your self and come to it." I say in an authoritative tone....

I roll my eyes a bit... what is it with men of other races? never realizing that carnal pleasures are what keep us strong and fulfilled..well this elf is going to get a fast education.. I raise my brows in the darkness.... I pull off my cotton shift and feel the all too familiar tingle in my body... yes tonight you'll have more than my fingers.. I promise....

Back
Top Bottom