Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for the Clansmen of Cael Ba'nor(Bethany Farell+Alanaeon)

He cleans himself to the best of his ability, scrubbing down the rest of his body before he walks out of the tub and sullenly proceeds over to the bed, his steps slow but determined like a man in a funeral procession.

He crawls onto the bed and attempts to place his hand on her stomach, to get a feeling of her and what her skin felt like. He knew that tonight was going to be different but as with the usual, he didn't feel right. It was always hard to feel like this was right and proper after what ... she, had done to him.

Still, he manned up, ready to ensure his adventuring partners loyalty, even if that meant that he had to sacrifice part of his sanity and pleasure her in the bedroom, at least elves were blessed with long fingers, and desirable genitals lest this might be even more embarrassing.

mmm nice... a tasty albeit reluctant morsel.... I see his head cast down and give a quick fleeting thought as to whether he really wanted this... It passes as I remembered he asked for this ....

I look him up and down in his nakedness...

Hmm elves are well toned, but not too muscular, thin jawlines and features.....

He reaches out to touch me...I grab his hand and place it on my stomach rubbing back and forth feeling the friction... I move his hand up.. Under my breast...

"Yes this is where I want to be touched....."

I grab his nipple and tweak it knowing mens are just as sensitive as womens...

"You feel that my morsel?"

He pauses, well that was certainly a first. He didn't deny it, but he didn't want to give in an admit. His senses won out and he nodded slowly to her as his hand pulled on her nipple in response, his body desiring him to get closer but his mind dictating that he stay where he was. He didn't want to lose anything else, whether internal or external.

He smiles slightly, wondering if this would be a way around his present curse, but either way he continued trying to please her nipples.

"mmm yes... I like that" I softly moan

I move down his body feeling his tight stomach and lean hips....I clutch and grab massageing roughly....

"Gotta loosen up those muscles...."

I reach between his legs... mmm not bad...I can work with this.....I lean over his body and start stroking his cock..slow and strong gripping tightly...

He bends forward and tries to kiss her neck, "Wh-what is your name? I don't remember if we ever shared them." His breathing gets heavier as she plays with his cock, he gets slightly harder even though she seemed to be treating him like a toy. He liked it in a way, it was a shame that she was a giant barbarian. "Well lets g-go?"

Wow are all men this way? just get going and they want to finish?

"Hell no elf.. we are just starting...."

I leap over you my tits swaying a bit.... I take your nice clean cock and start pumping it...my mouth salivating....

"To me at the moment names are unimportant... but if you must know I am Faria daughter of the kings steward..." I lower my lips onto your cock, and press my hips and mound on your face grinding into you...

"Now suck elf .."

He didn't know how this was going to go, all he knew is that it was certainly out of the ordinary, but that is what he wanted when he started the adventure. To be able to experience new things that surprised him, especially to help increase his fame, and skill. He licked and sucked her mound, he used his tongue to explore her folds, listening to her for any verbal cues about the quality of work.

He placed his hands on her back, scratching his nails across it as he moaned and groaned. At the very least, he could say that she was talented with her mouth so he did his best to control his desire to thrust into her mouth. He bit slightly to also see if there was a reaction, although he quite feared her doing the same as punishment.

"you surprise me elf..this obviously not your first time with a woman..."

"ohhh yes.... that's it.. I like being marked like that in pleasure..." referring to your scratching of my back....

I suck hard and long engulfing your hard shaft soaking your shaft with my throat swirling the tongue around and around...spitting on it...

I grind my hips into your face wanting that excellent long tongue of yours to penetrate me...search for my nectar.. spreading me wide open...

"MMM yes.... make me cum on your face...."

He digs his hands in a bit harder because she was apparently into that. His hands moved up towards her neck, and then back towards her ass, moving constantly. Fighting the desire to cum right down her throat he sticks out his tongue, exploring her depths forcing blowing on her clit with his nose, partially to breathe, and partially to tease her.

Breathlessly panting...

"Are you able to cum a few times in one session?" I ask bluntly as I want to gauge my next need against what he can actually provide..

I mash my breasts against his hips twisting as I go wanting to feel my nipples against his now burning flesh...

He stops holding back as he was now very insulted! He cums shortly after she says that and pulls away from her mound. "I am not a virgin, I have had many... opportunities to practice my skills in the bedroom. I may be a bit awkward initially but I assure you, I am more then up to par when it comes on handling myself and I can indeed cum multiple times, now if you'll pardon me, I have a rude barbarian to force to soak the bed area around my head."

He dives back into her mound, his hands on her ass doing his best to keep her there as he forces his face against it, his tongue working its way inside of her deeply, attempting to tickle her walls while he moved his head to tease her outer lips. His nails dug in and he growled as he continued until he had tried to fulfill his newly spoken promise.

Just as I ask the question and dive right back on his gorgeous pole... he explodes with a force.... I suck as hard as I can wanting all his seed gulping down the elf seed its taste a creamy cinnamon taste.....

"Ohhh a feisty one..." I laugh a drunken laugh in the heat of passion and desire.... I slap your cock once and see its back to being rigid again....

I sit up and drive the full force of my hips against your head my powerful leg muscles clamping around your jaw immobilizing your head, but not suffocating you.... I pull my engorged nipples, tweaking them to stiffness.. I grind my clit into your face your expert tongue giving me the lashing of exquisite pleasure...

"Ohhh yah that's it... you are definitely able to satisfy.."

All at once my innards pulse and I can feel my pussy walls contract in that oh so familiar feeling...

I explode hard.. my hips bearing down on you..."Ohhhh yah I'm cumming!!!!!!" I bellow out not caring who hears me...I soak your face and convulse panting and writhing.....

Well now part of the tavern was preparing the elf's funeral, another part was probably cheering him on. His breathing is heavy and slightly strained but he has a very pleased look on his face as he realizes he managed to get a form of revenge on the woman, even if they both thoroughly enjoyed it. He let his smile creep back onto his face as he licked the juices up away from his mouth, but overall enjoying the scent. She tasted, odd. That was all he had to describe it. Pleasant, but odd. "Now, I do believe that account is settled. Perhaps we can continue on with the ever so interesting activities or would you like to remain her threatening to crush my face with your prime example of beautiful legs?"

I laugh at his comment but realize that I could crush his head like a grape if I stayed that way...

I look at his throbbing engorged shaft and realize I need him in me .. as deep as possible

I swing my leg over him and jump off the bed....

"I worry we will break things so I think we will do it this way..."

I kneel by the bed and rest my arms and head on it...

I spread my legs and wave my ass in the air pressing my tits against the edge of the bed....

"Enter me... do not care about cumming in me... for as a requirement of being a warrior I have been made barren...cum where you wish...." My eyes glow a soft red....

"I need you now..."

He watches her get off of the bed, eyeing her with a much more perverted intent then he had before he entered the room. He quickly follows her, not wanting to make his new and very much so entertaining partner wait more then a moment as needed. His lined himself against her slit and teased it for a moment. He thrust himself into her as deeply as he could, attempting to make the first thrust matter as he bent forward and kissed the back of her neck. He stood up and proceeded to fuck her, using a natural rhythm to pace himself rather then going all out at once, and as was common among elves, he used a hand to scratch her back, and slid one into her vagina while he worked, aiming to please her through skill rather then brute force. "Such. A. Shame." He said panting between words. "But under. Standable. Best you. Not. Get. Pregnant. During. Our." His breathing got heavier as his fingers worked her even harder, and he tugged on her hair instead of scratching her back. "Adventures."

after waiting for what seems an eternity(but in reality was only a few seconds) I feel him get behind me and enter me full and hard...

My eyes close and my lips purse in pleasure....

I groan...

He starts of thrusting in me to a steady staccato rhythm... clearly taking his time....

I push back against him wanting more... as he tugs on my hair I pull forward wanting to feel the resistance.. to feel the burn... my eyes start to glow...

now its my turn to be minorly insulted...

"Its and honour to serve my clansmen in battle...its is the sacrifice us women make so as to not entice the downfall of our clan through bastard children.."

as he keeps pounding away...a growl starts deep within me....

"now FUCK ME!!!!! drive me into the pits of passion and lust!!! right now I am no more than a bitch in heat!!!!" I spit the last words out like venom... I rub my clit voraciously slamming back into you...

He shrugs at the last comment. Obviously she did not want this to last, so he would not make an effort to last. He thrusts into her, roughly shoving her against the bed with his hips as he pulls on her hair and claws at her back. He blanks out as the process continues, his tone darkening. "Ah, yes. Indeed. A bitch in heat you are, now I'm going to make you feel it." His pace quickens, his thrusts giving much more energy as he was giving it literally his all. He cums inside of her but keeps going, he attempts to draw blood with his hands as he goes at her.

wow what a feeling.. the mixture of pain and pleasure.. this elf has many surprises.....

As he thrusts hard and rough pulling my hair and clawing at me....I buck and writhe under him...

I cum again and again as he explodes in me in ecstasy barely feeling as he digs into my back drawing a minor amount of blood....

"Don't press your luck elf.. " I growl.. I calm down and collapse on the bed finally satisfied and in need of sleep...

I crawl under the covers....

"You may sleep here with me if you wish.. i'm sure it will be cold on the floor.."

He returns to consciousness and collapses onto the ground almost immediately. It was clear that he hadn't heard her, and that there was probably something wrong. His body twitched slightly every now and again, but largely remained where it was for at least a few minutes.

hearing no movement and just a dull thud on the floor I look quizzically over the side of the bed....

the elf man had slumped to the floor seeming unconscious..

I look with concern.. I didn't want to kill him...

I bend over the side and try wake him by shaking him...

"you ok?"

He wakes after a few minutes and stands up. "Oh, sorry. I... kind of pissed off a sorceress in the bedroom and she cursed me. I hope I didn't do anything too drastic. I can occasionally lose myself while participating in sex." He blushes again and looks at her. "Do you mind if I sleep in the bed since well, we already had sex?"

I look dumbfounded at his bluntness..

"So you do have a story to tell...what happened that she put a curse on you? and what curse is it?"

I lift the covers inviting you to join me...

"You know, I wish I knew but we went our separate ways and I tend to blank out and attempt to harm my lovers." He shrugs and crawls under the sheets, cuddling up against her slightly as he went over his memories of that dark and depressing day. He didn't really have much to think about. "We had sex, I insulted her and she decided that I wasn't allowed to have sex again."

He sighed and looked away towards the wall. As comfortable as she was physically, she was starting to get uncomfortable emotionally. He couldn't blame her, besides, she would be useful no matter what.

"Ok well we can lay that one to rest .. so to speak.." I laugh... "You just had sex with me...and trust me.. it would take a lot before you could truly harm me..."

"Ok lets get some rest.. I feel there is a long journey ahead of us..."

I lay back again satisfied for the moment...hmm this curse might prove useful yet....

I sigh delighted in having a nice warm body next to me as I drift off to sleep...

He nods and lays against her during the night. Quickly falling asleep, in the morning, likely before she is fully awake, Sevlen was in his gear and fully dressed. He waited for her to get ready before he headed out of the inn and towards the direction he thought he saw the tribe in, while he wished they would be travelling in more urban settings he was content with his companion. Of course, there was always the innate danger of sleeping outside they would have to face but at the moment he was more then happy to simply be on the road and making progress.

Back
Top Bottom