Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for the Clansmen of Cael Ba'nor(Bethany Farell+Alanaeon)

I awaken after a long sleep and panic a bit when he is not in my bed... I look quickly over to the corner and exhale...

Phew.. he is not a thief at least.. that is a good thing....

I look in the mirror at my back and wince a bit... ooo those will be with me a few days.. but they will heal easily...

I dress quickly and go down to the common room to find him...

the Innkeeper raises his eyebrows at me.. and I flip him an extra coin...

"Sorry about last night.." is all I say..

I ask him for some provisions and he loads my pack with cheese, some dried meat, 2 wineskins, and some hard crusted bread. I pay him for the provisions and seeing that he is not in the common room.. I look for him outside...

I see him standing by the post eager to get underway..

"Morning..." a bit embarrassed about last night...

"You were right about one thing... I did not get your name.."

He nods as he bows, trying to be patient with her but he couldl hardly restrain his excitement. "Sevlen Brindleberry is the name. Glad to be travelling with a fine woman such as yourself. Hopefully we don't get too damaged on our travels or you remain as accommodating." He says with a dramatic flourish.

"Is it ok if I call you Sev? I see you are ready to go... I bought provisions that should last a while.."

I find it funny that elves always have grandiose speech. I like speaking plain and to the point.

I look out at our choices.. head north along the small trail, west to Dunhaven City, or south through the wild country...

"So where did you say they might be?"

"South. I believe they were south of here, well south west but more southernly. We should hurry though, and no not waste the daylight that we have." He smiles at her as he points the way, heading in that direction with a slight skip in his step.

wow this guy is eager...

"ok lets head that way..."

We set off south along a overgrown path and after about 10 minutes the village and tavern are far behind and all that is left is the sounds of nature...

There is a soft breeze blowing through the shrubs around us and sounds of animals... birds, small creatures like foxes, maybe the occasional deer.

I whistle a happy tune as I walk along and think about my family and what it might take to find them...

He skips along the path, although he does his best to remain quiet and pay attention to any potential ambushers or bandits. He occasionally hides behind a bush or a tree as he fears the presence of unknown entities, and he liked to get a bit of practice. He had no clue what this journey would entail, only that he was excited about the journey itself regardless of wherever it lead him. He sighed as he stared at the sky, one day. One day he would be the hero of the stories but for now he was stuck with an occasionally horny barbarian and a dreadful curse.

As we walk along I sense a presence ... hmm something or someone coming towards us along the road...

another traveler? hmm no idea...

"Sev what do your keen elf eyes see up ahead?"

He glanced around and forward, it seemed that whomever they were was attempting to keep their presence hidden. He looked around and noted that there was at least one individual, huddled off to the side of the road although that was about all that he could discern for the moment. His eyes checked behind them, making sure they were not going to be surrounded. He was still suspicious but he approached.

((Unfortunately not sure what you wanted to do with this.))

(lol um that's why they call it RP :) you just go with what you are given :) there is no plan, just a series of fortunate or unfortunate events :) )

Ok Sev's keen eyes and my nostrils were in agreement .. seems like just one person...

I get my dagger knife out and step towards the opposite side of the road.. motioning Sev to follow me...

"We are going to wait here and see who this hooded figure is... he may be harmless... then again maybe not.."

I hide amongst the shrubs waiting...

((Ha! :p I meant what you wanted to do with the stranger. I had no plans nor merits for what to do with him quite yet even if he is needed to give the RP a bit of much needed conflict.))

Sev goes to the other side of the ride, climbing up a tree with the agility of a cat. His eyes focused on the traveler who seemed done with their break and was approaching their present position at his normal rate. Sevlen waits, hoping he wouldn't have to strike but he also hoped he would so that way he could get some experience, regardless the situation was before him.

((No idea... atm just a traveler.. mostly though we might ask some questions and maybe get some answers...please jump in any time if you want to interject anything else :) ))

I see Sev climbs a tree to get the height advantage Good! Just in case we have to defend ourselves he can drop down ...

As the stranger comes near he stops by us... he sniffs the air....

He says to no one in particular...

"Its uncommon to come across people on this road you know..."

Not hearing a response from us he perks one ear up....

"I know your there... I will not harm you... and I don't think you are going to harm me.."

He is a hooded figure, middle ages seeming to look like a magic user of some sort...

I decide to step out, but wave Sev to stay incase I need help...

"Yes Sir I am here .. but I thought I best to be cautious..."

He laughs a deep throaty laugh...

"It was wise..."

"DO you know of this path? Are there anything we should watch out for?"

He leans on his staff..

"Well Madam...there are orcs about at night, goblins and the like, so you best have your wits about you ... but otherwise as long as you have care and stick to the path.. you will find what you seek.."

Right. Well he knew that he was here, damned mages and damn the barbarian for her terrible signals. He sighed as he jumped down, still annoyed that he didn't have the advantage of surprise. He looked the magely looking person over for a moment before he asks. "And what is it that you seek sir? Because I would really like to know."

He was worried, scared and untrusting of this odd man. He expected a betrayal, a desire to kill or otherwise harm them. Still, the orcs and goblins were presumably worse. He had heard tales of their violence, of how they would kidnap travelers or anyone else they came across and if they were not killed, they would be raped. He bowed his head and looked to her.

(you missed that he only knew I was there not that you were in the tree lol)

"Ohh sneaky.. sneaky" He laughs...

"trying to ambush an old man eh?"

he sighs looking older and more ragged...

"Trust me I mean no harm.. i'm actually walking alone on these paths trying to die... I'm old and weak.. since I have nothing and bear no allegiance to anyone I am worthless so they leave me alone...my curse I guess..."

"Now barbarian you interest me... I have seen some of your kind..." A gleam in his eye

I stand straight not fearing this old fragile man who knows his fate and accepts it gladly...

"Where and when?" I ask simply

"Down the path you are travelling but I met them a few full moons ago..."

He turns to leave but turns back quickly and flips me a strange object.. coin like with a dragons head on the front and the back is a lizards tail...I catch it and look at it.. how strange...

((I play RP that we take turns offering the party to deal with something strange is that ok with you? your turn next to get us into something hehe))

Sevlen missed the coin toss as he walked ahead down the path. Nightfall was quickly approaching and the elf had no intent of trying to make it through the forest during the night, at least not with a barbarian who he didn't know of her ability to see in relative darkness. He headed into a clearing that wasn't very far off of the path, but far enough that it wasn't easily seen from it.

He started to gather sticks for a fire, hoping that she would as well. He would determine the order of the watch after they get their camp set up and the need for sleep finally hit them. He noticed a few odd signs like carvings in the trees but otherwise thought the area seemed normal.

I walk ahead with Sev in the twilight thinking it would be dark soon....

Sev finds a clearing and goes to it apparently thinking the same thing.. as he goes to get sticks for creating a fire I decide to focus on larger ones splitting and hacking a bit with my sword so we have larger one that will burn slow and low through the night...

I know my actions might give us away but having met no problems along the way I figure we will be safe .. for a while...

As Sev comes back, we start a nice little fire.....

I show him the coin the stranger flipped me...

"odd isn't it? seems like a chance coin..."

Sevlan sits next to her and looks over the coin, seeing what she was showing him. "Maybe he was a dragon?" That was the best idea the little elf had for what the coin was. "Oh, who's going to take first shift? We should try to split this up so that way we are both well rested tomorrow." He stared at the fire for a few long moments as he awaited her response.

He turned his head to look at her. Again, she was still a beautiful barbarian, but she also wasn't quite what he was looking for. Still, might as well take advantage of the situation. "And shall we just be using the fire to keep warm over the night?" He asked trying to make it seem as innocent as he could. He didn't let his guard up and eyed around the camp, but he also wanted to get a good nights rest if he was able.

"Well I'm not tired so I don't mind taking the first watch... 4 hours shift ok with you?"

I take a stick and poke the fire... It burns red ...I take some dried fruit from the provisions, and start snacking .. I open a wine skin and take a slug. offering some to you...

"As to using just the fire, I have a blanket in my pack.. what else did you have in mind? " I ask my eyes twinkling...

"That should be fine." He takes some of the wine, handing it back to her before he winks "Oh, well we could share the blanket, at the same time if you understand what I'm talking about. Body heat is much more pleasant then any other." He stares at the fire, there wasn't really a need to eye her up at the moment and he figured that her actions or words would speak for her as much as her body language.

He lay on the ground, eyeing up the sky as he waited for her responses. Besides, he figured that he would either get laid, or he would be able to sleep. At the moment, either was fine with him, especially with the beautiful night stars out, how they reminded him of his youth among the tree living with the rest of his village.

Man this elf never speaks plainly ...

"Well if you wish to take of me you may.. but I have no need at the moment..."

I throw the blanket at him...

I sit looking at him seeing whether his desire will win out... I will have him choose.. one of these days...

"I think the coin is a chance coin.. a way to decide things... like if we want to know whether we should go left or right we flip the coin...see which way it lands.."

I put the coin back in my pocket.. To show Sev that I'm not opposed to having sex with him again, I take off my chest guard and set it nearby...

((It's times like this that I curse my characters libidos. Oh well, the event shall happen soon. This will work with it.))

He reaches over and places a hand on her shoulder. He pulls himself to her and tries to kiss her on the lips. His other hand tries to go under her garments to her breast and twists her nipple. He pulls away and looks at her with a dumb struck grin. "I do believe I have made my choice at the moment and that choice is to please my barbarian friend. The encampment is safe enough and I wish to ensure that you need not worry about needing a man."

"I see you choose to fulfill that need in me for the moment do you? Very well I accept.."

I look around the clearing and see there isn't anyone around...

I shuck my clothes off an sit up against a fallen log... the blanket is beneath me... My nipples are hard raisins and standing up...

"You may do what you want with me Sev... I will only stop you if you draw blood...if you slip into your curse, I will deal with it do not worry" I smile

"For I enjoy good fucking too, and maybe if you fuck enough the curse may be lifted.." I grin...

He admired her body again. He certainly god lucky with his present companion although it was a shame of her tribal culture. That probably meant that the chance of love was out between them. Still, their physical relations were entertaining enough. He planted his mouth against her nipple, biting it a bit roughly. He tried pull her down from the log and onto before he walked away. He started to get undressed as quickly as his body would let him.

He crawled along the blanket, up her well-built body, so that his face was across her from hers. He grinned as he moved in, trying to kiss her on the lips as he removed a hand that was holding himself up and placed it on her stomach, his fingers trailing across her stomach down to her slit. He teased the outside of it by running his fingers along it for a moment. He slid the finger in, ever so slowly watching her reaction.

Giving in to his urges he lay against her body, while his hand was a bit uncomfortable, the rest of him was not. He tried to bite her lip as he kissed her, his other hand wrapping around the back of her body, digging into her skin slightly. He pulled his head away to say "I intend to make this last as long as I can."

As he expertly traces lines on her body, she realizes that this night may be a looong night...His body movements and strokes were strokes of passion full of feeling...as he grabs my fleshy tit biting the nipple I moan "ooooh that's nice Sev.." my body writhes a bit and wetness forms on her inner thighs..

Part of her wanted him to enter her slit with his long fingers.. and part of her wanted to feel his long shaft against he skin..A breeze flows trough and gives her exposed skin goose bumps as he kisses her biting her lip she darts her tongue out arching her back she clutches at his body trying to draw him closer to her... wanting him...she hears his words..

she tries to grab his shaft in her hand to stroke it.."As long as you can? I'm up for that" I kiss him fiercely, swirling my tongue around his mouth

They were watching from the trees. A whole tribe of them, hiding out in the forest watching them have sex. Some of them were masturbating to the sight, but most of them had clubs at the ready, intent on waiting for their prey to get into it before they finally struck.

Sevlan danced his tongue across hers, exploring her mouth with his own. He was careful and patient, but was full of energy. He kept his eyes locked onto hers during this.

He slide the entirety of his finger inside of her, wiggling it as he pulled it out of her before thrusting it back into her, using his finger to stimulate her insides. He grinned behind the kiss as he did.

He moaned into her mouth as she stroked his staff, the stimulation exciting him even further. He decided that he could use a bit of relaxation himself and attempted to force his shaft inside of her alongside his finger. His assumption being that she needed to have even more pleasure at the present moment.

It was in that moment, they swarmed out of the trees, most of them only dressed in loin cloths. There was a few more males then females but not enough to be terribly noticeable, especially compared to the fact that they charged in yelling as they desired the bodies of their soon to be prey.

The goblins beat on the two, aiming for the head to knock them out. It was a very painful process, because of the speed of the attack there wasn't much of a chance for a proper response. Sevlan fell quickly, then his companion did as well after a bit more of a fight. ((Sorry about the godmode, just didn't want to waste posts and instead move the plot forward.))

The goblins picked them both up and took them to their camp. When they awoke they found they were tied to stakes impaled on the ground, Faria's ropes being much tightly done and strengthened. The goblins stood around them, waiting for them to wake up, licking their lips as they admired their new prey. The men hoped this one would feel good before she got pregnant, while the females hoped the males seed was fertile enough to help spread the tribe.

Sevlan whimpered quietly as he took in the entire situation. He now regretted distracting her. It was his fault, and now he was probably going to be used in some cannibalistic ritual by the goblins from the way they were looking at him. That would explain why him and his companion were both still naked.

(no problem its your RP too :) )

Pain.. searing pain is all she can think of right now.. cuts and bruises on her face, her arms, her legs....she did a mental check .. nope no broken bones, but her mouth tasted her own blood..

I hope I got a few whacks before I was captured....damn where's Sev? she looked to her left to find Sev trussed up the same way she was...

The female goblins were taunting him, snapping a whip at him.. gurgling in some strange tongue no doubt they thought him to be a fun prey to use... her thoughts turned to the unthinkable acts that they might have to preform know that they were captured...

How are we going to get out of this one?

Damn! they were setting up a weird contraption now... a sick in the ground .. not pointed but rounded...at Sev's ass height... they were pushing him onto it... forcing him... Damn!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom