Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illiri blinked and blushed slightly. He made a mental note to NEVER piss off Kay now that she had grown up. It would seem she knew what she wanted and was not afraid to take it. He watched in awe as she forced his length down her throat, making it bulge oddly. His hips pushed and pulled, enjoying her mouth around himself. His hands going to the side of her head as he gave her ears a little flick.

As much as it disappointed him, Illiri had never grown much of an angelic aura or most of their powers. Some of them could calm the people around them, just as Succubi inflamed the emotion. He also distinctly lacked the wings that some angels possessed. So he sat there, slightly disappointed as Kay gained a quite few of hers, while he remained unpowered. Wait, did she say love? His heart skipped a beat for a moment, and he fought to stand up but he managed it.

Though she had done a fair job of taking Illiri in her mouth before, this time was different, more...intimate, for lack of a better word. It was as though Kay now understood what she'd been doing wrong before, and now every single bob of her head took her mouth all the way to the base of his shaft. The head of his cock nestled cozily inside the confines of her throat, the pink flesh of that narrow tube contracting as she swallowed repeatedly, effectively massaging Illiri's member with her distended esophagus. Kay never once stopped for air, instead siphoning a tiny bit of extra energy from Malene's aura to keep from suffocating as she blocked off her airways completely with hot angel meat. Come for me, Illiri, she sent telepathically.

Wait, what?

She had to stop, and gagged a bit on Illiri's member as she registered the fact that she had just developed mind powers. Okay, she thought, what specifically the fuck? Whatever, she'd figure it out when she wasn't so intent on getting a tummy full of that yummy angel sperm. Her tongue slipped out of her crammed mouth like a pink serpent and twined itself around Illiri's testicles, squeezing them gently to try and pump more and more of his thick cream up his shaft. Meanwhile, her hands reached down and wrapped around Malene's neck, lightly choking the evil bitch. Not enough to injure her, no, just enough to make her see stars before too long.

((Made a bit of time to post. :p))

Illiri blinked, a bit stunned as he heard her voice in his head. "I... what? How?" He didn't question it further and forced her head down his shaft, more of an instinctual reaction but he started to cum all over the insides of her throat, shooting the largest load he had ever released into her. His hands slowly let go of her while he was, his face stuck in complete bliss.

He looked down and was tempted to assist in beating Malene but figured that he would have enough trouble given what he had just been forced to do. He bit his lip and played with Kay's ear a bit as he thought of the recent events of the past day. He wondered what would happen in the middle of the night if this is what the day was like.

So much cum!

Kay's tummy felt fit to burst with the massive load of precious, precious sperm that Illiri had given her. She didn't need to swallow it, since he'd blown directly into her throat, but she gulped a few times just to massage him with her throat muscles and make him feel good. When she at last withdrew him, she felt surprisingly little pain as her esophagus closed up again, and she paused to lick the last little droplet from his tip. She blushed like a little schoolgirl with a crush. "T-thanks, Leery," she said through a ridiculously broad smile. Kay gave up choking Malene for a moment so she could wrap her arms around Illiri's waist and hug him, though it did little but press her face into his crotch and send her into a fit of the giggles. "Um...I want you to know it's okay that you had sex with Malene." She ground her cunt against Malene's face to punctuate the sentiment. "I don't want you to have to hold back. It's..it's not like we're...you know, together or anything." There was a trace of disappointment in her voice. Sure, she might have grown up and developed herself as a fully fledged succubus, but part of her was still a little girl, her head filled with storybook concepts like love and romance, things she knew that her angel could never feel for her. "I, um..." she said, gesturing down at the succubus beneath her. "Well, you know. I have to finish fucking her. If...if you end up feeling like you could do it again, you can just put it in me wherever. No need to ask, I mean it. I...I'm always ready if you need me, just...just please don't hate me for what I'm about to do."

With that, Kay let out a feral noise somewhere between a growl and a purr and flexed her muscles to suck Malene's tentacles deeper into her body, massaging the demonic organs with her sweet, pink insides and milking them for all the nasty demon seed they contained.

Alissa listened to the words of the young man and thought about the demons question, for a moment, she was used to the command structure of a battlefield, of having family around too to work with a purpose in mind for everything that she did. Alissa looked down for a moment as she looked at her watch, which was more then a normal watch, and then up. "I am used to having a certain purpose with everyday, do this do that, work with this, kill this and such, each and every day, and work to make plan to deal with a, this is far more open, as I think you would call it," she said as she noticed the note on her watch.

"I must sadly be going, Alistair, if you wouldn't mind to reopen your void, I must go well set up my room and get the keys to my room," the white haired young woman commented calmly as she looked at the red haired pale demon, "It has been most interesting meeting you, and I am sure we will talk again sooner rather then later," she said politely as she got to her feet, before straightening herself out a bit.

Alistair listened to her response, noting that she never specifically answered his question, but she had provided some information on herself, and he seemed to be somewhat right, at the least. She was very structured, formatted. She could improvise on the fly, but given an 'open setting', outside of the school schedule, it wasn't her strong suit. At least as far as he could tell.

He rose to his feet as Alissa told him that she had to depart, straightening his suit as he did so. "Very well then," he replied, waving his hand and causing a ripple in space, a prelude to the opening of the doorway to where she could receive her room key. "I look forward to our next meeting." He bowed as she left, before closing the rift behind her.

Now what to do. hopefully the 'activity' had died down, so he wandered away from the courtyard to go find something else to do, eventually arriving at a library where there were a few students engaged in reading. Alistair pulled The Killer Angels off the shelf, and sat down to read.

((I fear Spirits has abandoned this RP. At least for the moment.))

Illiri hugged back, he was still adjusting to the entire scene, although his face had gotten less red. He looked up at her after she pulled away and started to speak but looked away when she grinded herself on the tentacles. "I wo-" He didn't necessarily hate her, although there was a hint of jealousy within him. To push it aside, he stepped up and planted a firm kiss on Kay's lips, using his tongue to explore her mouth as his hands rubbed her back.

He was also a bit worried that Kay would regress once she made the tentacles cum, but evidently Kay didn't care since she was so aggressively going about it. After the kiss was finished he looked away but managed to utter. "We could. Uhm. Be together if you wanted." He felt like a little schoolboy around her, at least in this situation. He wanted to be the big strong angel that most people seemed to want, but he just couldn't manage it while standing next to such an orgy.

(I have done no such thing, though understandable I can see WHY it would seem so, I've just been busy with stuff going on in real life...really boring drama and such.))

Unfortunatly for Malene... she had passed out, when she was being choked by Kay, so dear little Malene wasn't able to enjoy what was going on, her tentacles had paralyzed so it appeared that she was still 'active' per say. "Huh... I can't say I've seen THIS go on before." said a bored males voice. Xares. He had finished with Chris, making damn sure to blow her mind...like she blowed him. He left her on the bed to just stew there...and to get over own paralyzing orgasm. He wondered if that happened to most mature succubi, at least the ones who WERE already at age. Still here he stood, looking at Kay with the most minimal of interest, not that he HATED her or anything, he was in fact somewhat happy that she found someone to...er... be fuck buddys with and possibly more than that. He was just bored out of his mind from remaining cooped up in his room having to fuck Chris blind...without being able to gamble for around several hours. He didn't say a thing to them and particularly didn't seem to at all mind them being in the same room. He just went to another side of the area to just play some solitare seeing as how everyone else he was supposed to gamble with were either busy fucking or too afraid to gamble with him.

Xeres. The demon who was still surprisingly a virgin despite him not at all looking like a virgin still sat in the library reading the Merchant of Venice, he enjoyed such a story far more than the unfortunatly now commonplace 'Romeo and Juliet'

As he carefully read his book, Alistair glanced over to see who else was reading what. Nothing terribly interesting, besides the nearby demon reading the Merchant of Venice. He wasn't exactly surprised, but he was curious considering it was someone he hadn't seen earlier or before today. Might be someone worth talking to. So, getting up, he walked the short distance and sat down next to the demon.

Returning to his book, he commented without glancing over again. "Hm, Merchant of Venice. I much prefer King Lear, but call me a sucker for the tragedies."

Xeres looked up already having located the source of the sound. Alistair. "...I find most tragedies to be fairly run of the mill, though dramatic, it's already evident what will occur, though I will say that King Lear at the very least is a rather good read, certainly better than 'Romeo and Juliet', though I suppose that the Shakesperian tragedies aren't my sort of book, I much perfer the comedies, with the exception of Macbeth." He said resuming to read the Merchant of Venice. "Though...I suppose that I myself also am a fan of another 'tragedy', non-Shakespearean though."

Alistair uplifted an eyebrow. "I was unaware that MacBeth was a comedy," he replied, knowing fully well that it wasn't, and also getting Xeres's point. But taking advantage of sentence structure was something he did best. He was intrigued by the statement of 'Another tragedy', and thought about the consequences of pressing that. But hey, it's not like it would most likely matter.

"And what tragedy would that be," he asked as he flipped a page, eyes carefully taking in each line and word.

"Well I find the Story of Macbeth to be comical...after all the fact that every single moderatly important character happens to die in the end, to me at least, is quite comical. I believe it is more commonly refereed to as 'irony'" He said with a chuckle. Upon hearing Alistair's question he replied, "..The Great Gatsby, of course, it is much shorter and perhaps not as extravagant as a Shakespeare work, however it is quite enjoyable." He said with a smirk. "...By all means the 'tragic' death of the poor 'old sport' Gatsby is quite ironic to me, yet somehow tragic to an extent."

"I see," Alistair replied with a thoughtful frown. He supposed it was, when one thought of it in that manner. and he did appreciate irony. He didn't really think it was comedic though. but to each his own. As for Gatsby, he could see the point there as well. And the mans death was tragic, as was his life, if one could assume that he told the truth about that. "Ah, Gatsby. The man who tried so hard to reclaim the woman he loved, only to lose her, wishing for a bygone time that he could never reclaim. I would agree with the assertion that he is a tragic character."

He then realized how much of a fool he had been. "Excuse me, I am Alistair Ryazan,' he said, forsaking the usual bow.

"It's alright old sport." He said with a laugh. "Pardon ME, for using such a uninspired joke of sorts... I am Xeres." He nodded at what Alistair had said earlier, "Though I suppose all men aspire to be Gatsby to an extent, at least to the point where Gatsby himself was a self-made man, having made a fortune nearly fully on his own efforts, despite it being illegal, he achieved what all men dream of...I suppose that's what makes his death both tragic and ironic...for men who seek riches often times have such short lives." He said with a chuckle.

Alistair smirked at the joke. "You are pardoned. Do it again and I may have to remove you from this plane of reality though," he replied, though whether he was joking or not was difficult to determine. he also nodded in agreement with Xeres. "True. The underlying irony of the 'American Dream', that striving to achieve said dream is in the end, more important than actually achieving that which you strive for itself."

He fell silent, before his curiosity piqued again. He'd really have to do something about that. "If I may inquire, have you met your partner yet? It certainly took me long enough to find mine, though that was no fault of my own."

Grinding herself against Malene's tentacles, Kay felt her orgasm build and build, only to stop half way and hover awkwardly. She gave it a few more experimental humps, realizing at last that her "partner" had gone a bit limp. Aside from her rock hard tentacle dicks, of course. Kay stopped to wonder what it said about her life that she even had such a thought.

"I think I broke her," she said, looking down at Malene's zonked out expression. "Yup. Yup, that's a fried succubus." She humped against the tentacle cocks again, just out of habit, before looking up at Illiri. "Err...now what? I mean, am I supposed to keep going or...well, I have no clue actually. I mean, how bad is it that I totally know what to do when I'm being buttraped by tentacles but no clue how to carry on if my sex partner passes out?" She pumped her hips down onto the cocks still impaling her. "Wow, that is really addictive."

The tentacles eventually started to go limp, as they were mostly muscle, and with Malene having passed out, needless to say that her tentacles too eventually 'wilt'. She groaned slightly while in her unconcious state, her tentacles tips, their phallic tips started to produce some of her insidious cum, of course not spraying it all over the place like before, it just oozed from the heads of them. Xares continued playing solitare taking a moment to double-take thinking he'd seen a familiar face. Malene. By the looks of it she....well did it again. Xares shook his head and of course resumed playing, "...Well first time I've seen someone fight back against her."

Illiri shrugged and gave a soft sigh. Either she hadn't notice his offer to be with her, or she just didn't care. Either way was a blow to his ego. He gave her a fake smile and nodded. "Well, I don't know the proper treatment but I guess I could always finish what she started since you are a succubi."

Kay could tell that Illiri's feelings were hurt, but she couldn't quite put her finger on what she might have done. Still, his offer to finish her off was rather enticing. "Thanks, Leery," she said, somehow managing to feel shy and blush amidst a seen of utter carnal depravity. She rocked forward, putting her weight on her knees and trying to stand, only to feel herself pulled right back down again. "What the?" She rocked her hips and felt her muscles clamp down of their own accord. "I um...I think I'm stuck. Err..can you give me a hand?" She reached her arms forward and took hold of the angel's wrists. "This is either going to be really weird or really awesome. Either way, um......on three? One...two..."

"Haha, what a card Alistair... Intimidation rarely ever shakes me, but I'm quaking in my boots." He said with a laugh, "Hmm, how strange, you are quite nosey for a demon. Though don't take offense to that, after all curiousity is such a normal biological function. It is merely your own body and mind desiring to know more about something or someone, perhaps out of this desire to ACTUALLY befriend me...." He said with a smirk. Xares did indeed have the education to pass off as a demon of noble birth, he was lucky enough to get such an education by merit alone... Still he was no nobleman... Even if he did have an occupation that brought him sufficient wealth. "...No I have no partner, frankly I'm quite glad about that."

Xares watched Kay and Illiri, having gotten bored of solitare...seeing as how he never really liked it to begin with.

"Three." He lifted her up with all of his powers, trying to get her off of the cruel beast. He looked into her eyes as he tried to hug her to him if he got her off of the tentacles. He sighed as he realized that if she kept acting like that, he might end up getting stuck inside of her and that might end up a bit awkward. "K-Kay? I would like to start officially courting you, or as mortals call it, dating." His eyes glanced down to the unconscious succubi, tempted to kick her head a bit. That would be an entertaining distraction from his present embarrassment.

"I'm sure" Alistair replied with a glance towards the door, still paying attention as Xeres responded. An eyebrow uplifted itself at finding out the other demon had no partner, and wondered how he had gotten so lucky when even he had had to have one. Fairness was besides the point, he just wanted to know how he'd done it when he didn't think Xeres had the connections to overturn an assignment for himself.

"Information is power," Alistair explained with a snap of his fingers, a small blue flame appearing and hovering in midair before he snapped again and put it out. "I prefer to have all the information I can get. It helps with planning. Not that i don't mind having a friendship with you as an obviously well educated and cultured individual. Considering where we are it will be enjoyable to have a mind as sharp as mine to converse with."

(just read the first post, fill out a character sheet in the OOC sub-forum, and introduce your character wherever you want, we promise not to bite...hard)

Court? Date? Huh? But that would mean...

"Leery..." Kay said, feeling suddenly quite giddy. "I...you...but...does...does that mean that you....you...you...l-l-l-li-li-liiiiiiiiii....liiiiiiii..." No matter how hard she tried, her mouth refused to form the words. A heavy sigh and a deep breath, and then Kay tried again, ever so slowly. "Does THAT...mean that YOU....liiiiiiii.....l-l-li-li-li-LIKE.....me?" It seemed absurd to even voice such a thing out loud. Of course he didn't like her. Not like that. He'd say as much any second now and she'd go back to being nobody, nothing, just a worthless, icky specimen of demonhood. Her wings drooped and her head bowed low in the long, agonizing moment between the asking of the question and Illiri's answer, whereupon her every fear, her every doubt about herself would just be confirmed. Kay wouldn't cry. Not this time, she made herself that solemn promise and she would absolutely keep it this time. At least not in front of Illiri. Maybe she'd go back to her room and bawl her eyes out and gorge herself on gummy bears, but she wouldn't embarrass herself again in public.

Everything seemed now like a great labyrinth to her, she just has no idea where to go or if this way or that way could lead to something amazing or horrendous. She shouldn't have rebelled but to have that high of a power? How could one not? Lilian wandered into the school, not knowing anybody or anything or even.where she is. Though she had to admit, the school's interesting, admirable, prehaps she can give help and gain help in return as the days process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom