Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nex seemed impressed with what Loxcus had said and smiled "Not bad Loxus. I blame myself for what happened to me back in lust. I let my emotions and past wounds reopen and now....it's probably harder then ever." She said looking at Nathan, but looked away to cover her head with the hood of her cloak as if she was in shame.

Seeing her look at then away from Nathan, Loxus changes the subject back to something they are all to familiar with in there lines of work, their weapons. "Well we all know that God's thumb is protecting Eden from man but i don't know if your scythe is another of His Fingers or what. Does she have a name." Loxus asks, obliviously curious.

Nex looked at him and summoned her scythe in her hand, her fingers tracing the blade. "I called her Mortis. It's just another name for death, but it's fitting unlike the name I was given, but she's a fine weapon. I'm proud to have her since she's used in pretty much everything I do. Good for collecting souls and fighting. What about your weapons? They sure are impressive." She smiled lightly

"well you know of God's Finger already, so you must be speaking of these," he pulls out the twin blades giving Nex a clear view of the blades. One is black with a white guard and the other white with a black guard, "I call them yin and yang for oblivious reasons. They are just general Fire Angel swords but most prefer to just have one. I am one of may be a dozen total angels that uses 2 blades for my fighting."

Nex smiled seeing the blades and replied putting her scythe on her shoulder to hanf over it "Their not bad weapons, compared to God's fingers though their not much, but still good weapons. Yin and yang...good and evil...light and darkness. Perfect balance."The last part about Yin and yang was mostly just Nex thinking outloud remebering how things use to be before Lucifer fell. Everything was perfect, but arrogance was his downfall which is why Nathan's arrogance worried her so much.

"Exactly." Loxus and Nex walk in silence for a few steps. "You say you don't like your name, why is that. Nex isn't bad as far as names go." Loxus sheaths the swords and looks at Nex curiously, wondering what she means about her name.

Nex looked at him then at the ground. She was silent for a minute then answered "My name translates into 'a painful death'. It's true a lot of people die in gruesome and painful ways I try to make their suffering end, but I have no control over what happens to how humans die. It just happens by cruel nature." She tried to explain eventually making her scythe disappear

SeductiveKitsune said:
Tsubaki felt the sadness radiate from loxus, as she flew just behind him. "You're sad sir... Let me help you..." She whispered, holding her fake composure as she grasped his hand. "I'll talk with Nathan latter... He doesn't seem to like any younger angels..." She said, with a hint of frustraion in her voice. She pulled her robes more closed in the front, raising the hood. She kept respect for the others, but knew they didn't think the same of her. She was lesser in rank, and in overall strength. She clenched her hand into a fist as she tried to approach Nathan. She willed nex to give them some room, but if she couldn't be alone with him, she'd retreat back to loxus.

When Nathan suddenly felt a small distance between himself and Nex appear, he turned his head to look over his shoulder, only to see a flustered looking Tsubaki. "What is it you want, Angel of Water?" He said bluntly, not stopping in his movements as he continued onward. "Are you here to talk some sense into me? To tell me that I'm being too bashful with the three of you? I'm moreover disappointed in all of you. How could you fall for such an attempt in Lust?" He shook his head. "Angels are supposed to resist such temptation. And even Nex had fallen for the fake. What has Heaven's Army become?"

"Sir... I have no intention of trying to change you..." Tsubaki said, almost hurt by his words. "I just ask a single favor of you. Instead of taking anger out on my other superiors, hurt the weakest unit. You don't lose much with losing me, and sadness is my existence." She said calmly, showing no self worth. "Before you hurt Nex... Or even loxus... Know I am the only useless angel here, and serve little purpose to you. So don't hurt the worthwhile, hurt me instead of them..." She finished her rant. She turned to move back. "Oh, and by the way, sir... I was hit where it hurts in lust, a place you can't touch..." She whispered to only Nathan, before floating back Infront of nex, acting as a human shield. The others wouldn't have heard her talking, so she put on a fake smile and let tears fall once her hood covered the rest of her face.

"Hmph...She would think that I'd use her as a punching bag? Do the others see me as such?" He shook his head. "I will not strike an angel, nor will I make one of them the center of abuse." Though she was gone, he was going over his morality with himself. "A place only she could be touched? Hmph...If she's talking physically, then yes. I can't be touched in my vagina. Emotionally? She doesn't even know. Nor does Nex." He murmured and proceeded deeper into the space between rings, already feeling gluttony's presence in the next ring.

Nex's train of thought was broken by Tsubaki's return. She wasn't aware of what she nor Nathan had said due to her talking with Loxus, but judging how everything looked she assumed the conversation had went well. She gave Tsubaki a playful pat on her head to cheer up any sadness she may feel. Nex didn't realise how much Tsubaki was really hurting herself on the inside. It may not seem like it but Nex was ashamed of herself for letting her past emotions become too strong. She really did love Nathan, because of all they been though together made her feel a special bond and the fact shd gave him her virginity. Virginity is a priceless thing that some people don't even realise how special it is. Your innocence is gone, tainted, and to share that innocence with someone is special. But Nex doubted anyone else saw it that way.

Soon the ring of Gluttony came close. A burning hunger that could drive someone to insanity poisoned the air. The hunger for a never satisfying thing rather it be food or power was almost overwhelmong to Nex as it grew stronger with every step closer. Though it didn't effect her she did find this a disgusting feeling

Seeing the return of Tsubaki, Loxus moves back to cover the group. He also starts to feel a little effect of Gluttony. He starts to sing out loud but quickly goes to only his head to block out the mind effects of the ring. Loxus looks ahead to check the group before him. Nathan leading the group a little faster then Loxus was comfortable with, the girls following a small distance behind and they seemed to be talking to just each other. Overall from a defensive stand point a good grouping.

Tsubaki closed her eyes and followed them through the new boost in sadness. She heard loxus burst into song, but didn't think of why. He stopped, so she ignored it and felt the new air of gluttony. It tasted of power, a thing she knew she needed. She heard whispers from seemingly nowhere, giving thoughts of wandering off. She resisted, but waited in place, grabbing her head. "Not anouther... Trial..." She whispered Inbetween gasps.

As they continued on Nex started to hear faint whispers in her head like bees buzzing inside of her head. She tried to ignore it, but the whispers mocked and taunted her. "He'll never love you." "You're too evil." "You're too impure" "You're a slut for falling for Lust's tricks." "Why doesn't he love you when you gave him so much?" Nex tried to ignore the whispers, but the more she fought the louder they got for her. "Stop it...stop it." She repeated over and over quietly to herself.

Soon as they walked im the Gluttony ring walls of pure flesh and teeth covered the area. Soon the floors were made of the fleshy material and seemed to throb with every step on them. The teeth had chucks of flesh from both demons and hell bound souls between almost every tooth. Some pools of acid laid on the ground resembling that of stomach acid that burned as hotly as the blackest flames of hell do.

Loxus looks ahead at the girls in front of him, Nex seeming to be talking to herself and Tsubaki looks stressed. Loxus himself doesn't hear any voices thanks to his mind singing acting like a mental block to the voices. "Nex, Tsubaki, what's wrong" he asks them, his voice seeming a little worried. Loxus starts to feel the fleshing ground since he was a ways behind them and got into the next ring later then the rest.

Tsubaki was finally able to understand the whispers. They were like those of her fellow angels, but taunted her in a hurtful way. "Your just a weak fool!" A voice so similar to Nathan's spoke, followed by more insulting phrases from her 'friends'. "W-what?!" She finnaly burst out in a whisper, crying many tears of pain and sadness.

As they would continue more into the stomach of gluttony, Nathan suddenly fell into something. An artery-like pitfall that began to suck him in. He gasped and tried to climb out, but the suction was too much and sucked him through the blood canal, sending him through the stomach of gluttony to another part of it, spitting him out into a place similar to that of where they just were...yet different. The same would occur to the other three angels as they'd suddenly be sucked down into the ground and spitting them out into their own similar areas of gluttony. In Nathan's, a shrine representing the Yin and Yang of the world was before him...and he could hear the same whispers as everyone else. Whispers telling him that they'd help him restore balance if he let them control him...

Nex was sucked in the pit and found herself once again alone in a new place that made a chill slide down her spine. But the whispers only grew increasingly louder taunting her and mocking her for being unloveable to humans and angels alike especially Nathan.

She saw a ghostly figure of Nathan with a sweet smile, the same smile she's missed. The whispers were silent. A new voice echoed in her head saying "Poor soul. So much heartbreak and suffering in that black heart of yours. But with my help I can fix everything. Your mistakes, your love with Nathan. All of it can be perfect all you have to do is let me take control of you for just a moment. Everything will be as it should if you do."

Loxus after being sucked through and dropped by the ring finds himself in front of a book. He looks at the cover and finds it to be the book of Demon Battle Strategies. "Oh my god, with this book....I could counter every move they make, stump them on every front, not have to waste Angelic lives to learn how the newest maneuver." Loxus stares in disbelieve at the book forgetting his mental block thusly allowing Gluttony to trick his mind.

"And with our help you can take it, just let us in for a minute...no a moment and its yours." a mysterious voice sounds in his head.

Tsubaki saw the others be sucked in, and drew a pair of arrows. She slammed both into the wales of what seemed like a vein as she fell. It slowed her decent, eventually stopping her. A strong suction still wrapped around her, pulling her down nevertheless. She ended up in front of some shrine, with no thought left. "You need power... Right?" A voice called her.

"The power to restore balance?" Nathan asked, speaking to himself as he could see nothing but himself in the room he was in. "The power to bring everything to perfect balance...Heaven and Hell would be at equal odds, one not being more powerful than the other and Earth being influence perfectly by both morality and sin..." Nathan frowned and thought this through. "I just need your body...Give me your body and I promise you that I will give you the power to restore balance...All you need to do is let me in..." Nathan frowned, grasping his hands tightly. "No...I can't...I have to do this myself. Thats my job...I don't need help from the likes of you..." He resisted. "Yet you need the assistance of the three other angels?" The voice cackled. "No! They're following me! I don't need their help!"

The ghostly Nathan walked closer to Nex and placed his hand on her cheek. For a moment she held his hand, but soon it moved down to her chest right over her heart. The hand dug into her flesh and ripped out a ghostly recreation of her beating heart. "He took you're heart and crushed it in front of your eyes." Right when the voice spoke the ghost Nathan crushed the heart laughing evily. Tghe sight nearly made Nex cry in tears. "Don't you want him back? To remember what it's like to be in his arms again? All I ask is that you let me have control of you and you can have it all back." Nex was silent finally she whispered "Liar...you're lying to me."

Loxus takes half a second to consider letting them in then forcing the intruder out, but then quickly changes his mind. "No, I will not allow you to corrupt me, not even for a chance at this book." He looks longingly at the book he so desperately wants, then takes a step back, then another until he had the mental strength to take off flying. Loxus once he can take off flies in a random direction, away from the book of his dreams to find the others.

Tsubaki heard the voice more, whispering tempting words. "I just need your body for but a moment, and you'll be loved... I'll give you unparalleled strength... You'll get your only wish" it said, leaving her to chose. She needed to feel loved but was this the way? "You can change the rules of heavon... You can be with nex..." It spoke, as if reading her mind. On the alter shined a gleaming bow, that pulsed of pure energy. An outstretched hand gripped it, creating a path for the demon to enter her body. It traveled to her mind first, nulling her senses, and giving him complete control. Of the angel's remaining thoughts, guilt was the main presence. She knew Nathan would be angery, but she didn't care. The demon didn't lie, she was given great strength, but she couldn't do anything with it. Her body spread a demonic aura, but it was covered by her usual aura of depression. The walls released her to see loxus flying. He seemed normal, but her body drew an arrow on it's own. It pulled on the string, before locking eyes with the angel. Tsubaki's true mind knew it was wrong, but was held back mentally.

"The ability to bring balance to the world...the ability to become far stronger than God or Lucifer themselves...All I have to do is mix my powers with you and I can bring order to the world for the rest of eternity..." He murmured and reached out toward the darkness, and grasped a small idol in the darkness. He held it in his hands...watching the altar and hearing the voices tell him to allow them to control him. "I can't..." "But you must...You know you cannot do this alone...And your allies have all fallen to their desires as well...Why shouldn't you?" Nathan contemplated this before crushing the altar in his hand. "No one can be stronger than my god...and my allies are my strength." The darkness disappeared and he found himself stuck inside of another stomach like earlier. He could feel Nex nearby...and began to walk toward her to regroup with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom