Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still laughing at the fight he swings the sword that was blocked but now open around and cuts the hand off, at the same time he pulls the other sword out where it had landed a hit and swings to cut off the Succubus's head "never leave a weapon open" Loxus says as he pretends to school her

Tsubaki Saw Loxus(?) get sent flying By an unknown source of magic, and nex(?) start to fight... herself? Tsubaki stood confused as Nathan ran towards her. "Nathan? Is that really you?" She whispered, before drawing her bow, and pointing it at him. "How can I trust you're real, or if they really are?!" She yelled at him, Shaking her head in confusion. She frowned, backing away from The Angel of Light. "I don't know..." she whispered again, scared of the being in front of her.

The real Nex swung her scythe in order to kill the copy, but just before she could land a hit the copy flew backwards and acted innocent. "Tsubaki! Get away from them! Their clones can't you see?!" The fake Nex called out. "Tsubaki don't listen to her! She's been toying with you because she's a succubus!" Nex shouted back starting to attack her clone once again.

(Sorry. Hadn't realized you posted Femshep)

Nathan ran out toward the real Tsubaki but stopped as she pointed an arrow at him. He glared at her but softened his gaze. "You have a right to be frightened, Tsubaki...Just protect yourself if you can...The last thing I need is an arrow to the chest." He stepped away slowly so she would not fire the arrow at him, and looked to the battle Nex was having with herself. He wouldn't have been able to tell which was which if the real Nex hadn't been clothed. "Just stay here and be careful." He murmured and rushed off to go and aid Nex in her fight.

(going to guess my fight is over then) finding himself outside of some weird sphere that was quickly dissipating Loxus looks around and sees another orb with a bunch of people fighting in it "Well. looks like that can use some help." He walks over to the orb and touches it, but is denied access "well that didnt work, may it is too full..........ILLUSION DISSIPATE." hey yes out and tries the illusion break again, his fire should melt atleast some parts of it, if any

The fake Nex smirked when she saw Nathan run in to help the real Nex. Quickly she had her cloak reappear on her body to make it difficult to tell them apart. The real Nex charged and clashed scythes with her clone as she summoned one. Just as Nex tried to strike again the ground below her started to disappear and she would fall through if it wasn't for her wings to keeo her for falling into the darkness. Soon enough parts of the fantasy world started to disappear because of Loxus' illusion dissipate. "What the?" She questioned seeing what was happening to the world they were in.

"Darn it...!" Nathan muttered to himself as he took flight when the world began to shatter around them and fall into oblivion. Yet, the world would not completely disappear and free them until these demons were destroyed. This made it difficult for him to tell who was the real Nex, and a false move would possibly kill the wrong one. He had to think fast on what to do. He wondered if the Nex created from Tsubaki's world would only know what Tsubaki knew...so... "Nex! What did we do on the night that we first sealed Lucifer!?"

Seeing the world fall away Loxus smiled at the fact that he could affect the world from the outside. Deciding to try something else he fires a fireball at the sphere but it rebounds. The world, at least on the outside, ripples and sees one of the Nexs ripple between succubus and disguise.

Tsubaki Stayed in the same spot, but put her bow away. She cried into he arms, scared to death of any body. She heard Nathan ask a question to the two, But ignored it as she began to let her aura grow out of control. It took the form of mist, but began to reach out towards the angels and the fake.

The real Nex blushed when Nathan gave a question only the real Nex would know. The fake Nex answered "Uh...we had a happy celebration with God?" The real Nex answered "No, we sinned and used lust on each other!" She sliced the fake Nex cutting her in half and killing her. The real Nex had won and at the same time fire balls fell from the sky from Loxus' power. Seeing Tsubaki starting to cry she flew right for her and picked her up saying "Nathan! We have to get out of here!"

"I'm on it!" He cried out. The world should have ended! They defeated the demon! Unless....Nathan began to rush through the forest suddenly in the direction he sent the fake Loxus. He may not have killed him with his attack but merely knocked him out! When Nathan came upon the unconscious demon, he curb stomped its head, killing it and ending the world around them...spitting the three real angels out and into Loxus's area. Nathan stood up, wiping some sweat from his brow and pulled his hood back up to hide his face once more. "Is everyone alright?"

"fine here, i see my illusion break worked, but did it help at all" Loxus asks Nathan sheathing his swords and sitting on a nearby rock.

Tsubaki just hovered away from the group. She was ashamed of herself, and was sure the others hated her for falling for it. She didn't say a word, but let tears fall from her crystalline eyes. She just couldn't bare to think what the others thought of her for falling for nex...

Nex told Nathan that she was fine, but turned to see Tsubaki and knew what sge felt. "I:'m not too sure about Tsubaki though. I'll go talk to her." Nex walked over to Tsubaki and placed a hand on her shoulder "Tsubaki it's okay. I let my emotions get the best of me too. You shouldn't be ashamed, we both were fooled." She said trying to calm her down

"It nearly got us killed, Loxus. Your falling fireballs nearly incinerated us. It was sent out during the end of the battle so it seemed like you were trying to burn us to death...But no harm done. You were only trying to help." Nathan replied to Loxus, and proceeded onward without the rest of the team. He needed to hurry this up and seal away Lucifer. "Here I come...Ring 2..."

following a little ways behind "then that wasn't me, i sent my fire right after i broke the illusion but it rebounded, and i only sent one" Loxus's hands fall on their swords as he marches behind Nathan "and you need to stop charging ahead, i get you want this done quickly but going to fast can lose a fight faster then waiting for the enemy to come to you"

Tsubaki turned away from the angel of death, brushing her hand from her shoulder. "It's not that inlet it happen... I... Never mind, let's move on..." She said sadly, hoping the girl wouldn't notice the fact that she hide a tear fall. She really loved this girl, forbidden or not. She couldn't say that though, as she would be cast out. Rejected... Hurt...

Nex sighed seeing Tsubaki like this, but what more could she do right now? She gave her one last look before turning to see Nathan and Loxus walking away again. She sighed more frustrated and said to her "Come on we better go before they leave us." Nex caught uo to them and said to Nathan "You need to stop running off. What if one of us got left behind huh? It'll be our fault if someone dies here." She said slightly anger

"I don't need some newborn telling me how things work! You don't know who you are speaking to. I am the balance of Good and Evil! If my job is disturbed to the point that Lucifer brings hell upon earth, I would have failed and would live the rest of eternity in shame! So stray from telling me your points, Angel of Fire. I do not listen to anyone but myself and my lord." He would have continued his rant when Nex arrived, telling him that he should stop running off and not leave the others behind. He remained silent, looking away from her with a defeated look on his face. "Tch...Just don't slow me down then. I go at my own pace, which isn't very fast to begin with. So keep up."

Loxus forces himself to calm down once Nex is next to him "Young I am, foolish I am not." he says more to himself then to anyone. Seeing Tsubaki starting to fall behind a little, Loxus comes back to her, "Mind if i keep you company, Nathan has no love of me as it seems and Nex should be back shortly if you don't want me near you." Loxus smiles at her warmly, hoping to have someone to talk to, just incase he needed someone to calm him down.

Tsubaki felt the sadness radiate from loxus, as she flew just behind him. "You're sad sir... Let me help you..." She whispered, holding her fake composure as she grasped his hand. "I'll talk with Nathan latter... He doesn't seem to like any younger angels..." She said, with a hint of frustraion in her voice. She pulled her robes more closed in the front, raising the hood. She kept respect for the others, but knew they didn't think the same of her. She was lesser in rank, and in overall strength. She clenched her hand into a fist as she tried to approach Nathan. She willed nex to give them some room, but if she couldn't be alone with him, she'd retreat back to loxus.

Nex was annoyed with Nathan. Sure he was powerful and maybe he had the most important job, but that doesn't give him the right to abandon the others while they were recovering from a terrible incident. She was silent, but she did look at him almost angry, but more wondering if he even remembered the importance other angels had. Maybe that was erased with his memories along with the love they once shared. Seeing Tsubaki get in between them Nex gave a small smile to her thinking she was finally putting her foot down. So she stopped walking to give them some space to walk beside Loxus. Nex sighed and looked at Loxus saying "You can't let him get to you. Nathan's always been arrogant, but after we seal Lucifer away he just thinks he's the best when he wouldn't have been able to do it without me. Though it does get annoying."

"i can understand that helping to seal him away was a great feat, but he seems to think that he can do anything. I can't wait until we get to pride, I have a feeling he is going to be hit hard by its effects." Loxus comments about Nathan, then continues on, "i think he feels I'm to young to be here as well, but i can almost assure I've seen far more in the way of combat then him, and I've been to all but 2, no no no, sorry, now 1 ring of Hell, Wrath."

Nex shook her head softly "He thinks everyone is below him or at least he acts like it. He even erased his memories of our love thinking it'll make him weak. But trust me you're not too young. You have potential that's why I hand picked you to join us. Same with Tsubaki, you guys may not see it, but the two of you are more powerful then you think. I've been to all of the rings and none seemed to effect me, but I wonder if things will be different."

"I don't doubt my strength, I'm just not completely aware of it yet, I know I must be strong or well I couldn't wield on of God's Fingers," Loxus draws the 2-handed sword from his back and strokes it almost lovingly. "With my experience of the rings they don't ever try the same trick twice but the tricks are all similar, in most of the rings I can block out the thought prodding it they have with simple mind blocks, repeating poems in my head or songs for examples."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom