Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell's New Angels (FemShep, Sirix, Seductivekitune, and Jugger82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nex quickly knew realized this was nothing more then another cruel trick on her heart. Although her heart ached she didn't cry, no more crying. She shouted "You're lying! Nathan may have broke my heart, but he did it to become strong without weakness! If that what it's takes for him to be best damn angel he can be then so be it!" She summoned her scythe and sliced the ghostly image away. The voice was silent as though it knew there wasn't a point in fighting with her at this point. No more sadness in her heart, only a understanding pain. She felt Nathan's presence nearby but made no effort to return to him

He arrived after killing the glutton demon. He saw her standing there, and frowned. Something was wrong. He began to walk toward her, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Nex...Are you alright?" He looked to the scythe that was in her hand and frowned. "You must have beaten the demon that tried to corrupt you as well...I'm surprised you managed to defeat this one when Lust obviously was easy to fall for for you." He removed his hand from her. "Do you know where the others are?"

Having locked eyes with Tsubaki, Loxus wonders what she is doing drawing a bow......AT HIM. Loxus barrel rolls away from the arrow fired at him and flies towards the Angel, checking her Aura and Deep Aura as he flew at her. "LEAVE HER BODY AT ONCE," Loxus demands as he tires to think of a way to force the evil thing from the body, the normal way was going to take to long,

"No need for me to leave a good host!" Tsubaki's demon yelled in her voice, notching a second arrow and loosing it at him. it was not intended to hit, though that would be nice, and it charged a spell. It finally finished, and a pillar of ice rose around where the male angel stood. "fool..." the demon spoke turning away as the pillar began to fill, trapping the holy being. Tsubaki mad a mental link with loxus, trying to be able to talk to him.

"hahahahahahahahahaha, an ice prison is that the best you have" Loxus laughs out before easily melting it away, "you're going to need to try harder then that" Loxus says in his most intimidating voice before drawing his blades. As Tsubaki links to Loxus's mind she finds the song he had started to sing earlier playing over and over in his head.

Nex didn't even notice Nathan until she felt his hand on her shoulder which snapped her out of her deep thoughts. She looked at him with almost lifeless eyes and replied "I'm fine." But hearing him remind her about Lust she gripped her scythe angrily grinding her teeth. "I was weak with Lust. My heart got in the way of our mission. I shouldn't ever opened my heart to you, it's a curse that'll forever haunt me. The only reason I defeated gluttony was because I've come to the conclusion that you'll never love me. I'm right aren't I?" She said sounding heavy hearted, hurt, and almost bitterly as she stared at the fleshy ground

"What do you want me to say, Nex? That I won't love you ever again? That I refuse to fall in love again? That I have no intention of falling in love with you directly? Or do you want me to say what you want to hear? That I secretly still love you? That I'm doing this for your own good? That I'm still in love with you?" He shook his head. "You know I can't fall in love again, Nex. My job depends on complete balance without any influence. If I were to love the seer of the underworld, people would pray to me to bring back their loved ones. I can't raise the dead and such prayers will go unanswered, and cause even more trouble."

Tsubaki, a demon loosed several arrows at the angel. Every arrow spawned nine more once fired, spreading to make it impossible to dodge all without extreme combat prowess. Her body called frozen chains to pull at his legs, leaving it difficult to maneuver. "Or what, you'll kill your angel friend! Go ahead! An eye for an eye!" The demon replied, laughing his own intimadating way. 'I'm so sorry sir loxus' the real tsubaki shot to loxus mentally, keeping a respectful tone.

Seeing the wall of arrows Loxus points both of his swords at the ground and a wall of fire appear before him, only 2 arrows get through and hit him, one in nicks his shoulder the other hits burying itself into his thigh. "Better but till not good enough" as the chains start to actually pull down on him they shatter from the diffence of heat and cold. Your fine, Tsubaki. Now the only way you are going to be free of him is to push him out of your body. Loxus says hearing the small voice over his music.

"aw, but I see those arrows still went through!" The demon yelled, growing irritated at the angel's constant resistance. He summoned many series of gales, leaving the angel to be blasted every which way. Tsubaki's mind created a plain field, and forced the demon to it. she held her own blade and squared off with the extremely large demon. "Under the order of Sir Loxus, I must expel you From my body." she said in a quiet voice. she drew back the bow in her hands, loosing her arrow deep into it's stomach. it doubled over, but she loosed one more arrow. it hit the base of it's throat, leaving it to suffocate.

"It doesn't make it any less painful Nathan! My heart aches every moment and yet I feel no mercy from it! I have to see people die every second of each and everyday by my hand! And you gave me something that made me happy. For the first time in years I was happy, but you took that away! You'll never know what it's like Nathan! I know you can't love me, but why must I have to feel this suffering!" She snapped with tears starting to fall from her eyes as the ground around her darkened from her pain. "Everyday....I see people horrified, afraid of me. Some accept their fate and I welcome them, but it's rare I ever see a smile facing my direction."

"You know I always smile whenever I see you Nex..." He murmured as he cupped her cheek lightly. "You're not the vision of death everyone looks at. I see a beautiful angel just doing her job...We all have a role to play, Nex...Just...others must take more drastic measures in order to keep their roles in balance..." He murmured. "Come on...Lets go find the others. The kids are probably lost and wandering about gluttony, if not trying to resist their desires...if they haven't already succumbed to them." He looked her in the eyes and pulled her into a hug. "I promise you...After this is over...we'll share one more night of sin..."

Nex almost couldn't believe what she was seeing and hearing. Her eyes widened and her face blushed brightly as she felt his hand on her cheek. His words were ones she thought she wouldn't ever hear again. She almost froze feeling him pull her into a hug feeling his warm light lighting up her dark soul. She smiled softly and hugged him back tightly enjoying this moment while it lasted and God did she love it. Eventually her smile came back and she whispered back "Thank you Nathan. You don't know how much that means to me. Let's go make sure the others are okay."

"Just hold me to my word alright, Nex? I promise you that I won't skip out on it." He smiled and released her. "Now then...Where do you think the others are? I can't seem to sense them...the stomachs of gluttony must be messing up my abilities or something." He shrugged. "I'll follow behind you, alright Nex?"

Nex enjoyed every second she was in his arms again and felt her heart warm up again from his words. "I won't forget this Nathan. I'll make sure you keep your word." She smiled and let go of him when he released her and returned to being serious. "I don't sense them either, but maybe we can find a way back up. Maybe that's why we can't sense them because they're already out. Hmm." She thought and pulled out her scythe. She raised it high and started to slice a slightly to see if they could escape that way. "What do you think Nathan?"

Loxus laughs slightly hearing the the demon's last words as Tsubaki. "I've had much worse then a nicked shoulder and an arrow in my leg." Loxus then watches the Tsubaki's body fidget a little as she fought the demon to get out. Once he sees the beginnings of a demon start to form outside of the body, using his good leg, Loxus launches himself at the thing and strikes at it, cleaving his head cleanly off just as soon as it was fully formed. Once the demon is confirmed good and dead Loxus falls and focuses on the arrow still lodged in his leg, not able to pull it from his leg.

"The kids? Already out before us?" He laughed. "I doubt it...They were having enough trouble with Lust. Loxus tries to kill us unintentionally and Tsubaki wants to get in the middle of a threeway." He shrugged, and walked over. "If you can cut us out of here, then I'd greatly appreciate the shortcut. The walls are just flesh, appearance wise...They may cut easily to something sharp. Like your scythe there."

Nex couldn't help, but smile "Who knows they're stronger then they look. They maybe just kids, but they have potential. These walls are pure flesh. My scythe can cut through anything so maybe I can get us out of here." She replied starting to cut through the flesh without much trouble. She slowly started cutting away and making slow yet progessable cuts digging her way up. "Hey maybe if you'll help me we'll get out of here twice as quick."

Tsubaki fell next to him, but had enough energy left to place a hand on the arrow. "Forgive me sir..." She whispered as she removed the arrow, then attempted to heal his wound. The arrow had done some good damage, but she was able to keep it stable and heal the rest. She fell back to the ground, with her wings covering her. She feel unconsisis and payed against her superiors leg. She gave a frown in her sleep, slowly absorbing all the pain and sadness from loxus.

"No, no no no no. This is bad." Loxus says after Tsubaki pulls the arrow but then falls unconscious. talking to himself, "That demon drained her energies. Ummm i hope this works" Loxus puts his hands on Tsubaki's shoulder then focuses his mind and starts to pour Holy energy into her body. "What don't all these angles get about we don't rebuild energy here." Loxus again says to himself instead of feeling sadness for her state from the helplessness his friend was now in, only feeling anger as her aura took in his sadness.

"If you really need my help..." He said as he held out his hand, a spear of light forming and then materializing in his hand. He walked over and began to start slashing through the flesh walls of gluttony. "Lets hope we get out of here and meet up with the newcomers before they decide to go on to the next ring of hell..." He murmured as he continued to cut away at the fleshy wall of Gluttony.

"It would be appreciated if you did." She said in a friendly tone and was meant to be a bit playful. Nathan's spear off light did speed up the process of getting them free as they slowly inched their way up. Eventually Nex's scythe pushed up and out onto the surface. She smiled and replied "I got it!" With one hard push she was able to break up and out of the fleshy prison and held her hand out to help Nathan get out

Tsubaki received more energy from Loxus sadness then his holy energy. She once again began to awake. A faint smile crossed her lips as she saw her superior was ok. she rose slowly, absorbing the energy she could. only when she wasn't full of sadness did it hurt her to take more. "sir... I'm so sorry..." she cried out as she hugged him. she ignored the world to make sure that Loxus was ok. she finally released him once she was sure he was uninjured. she fell back to the ground, but sat up and looked down. she returned to her ashamed state, but did feel happy that he was ok.

Returning the hug until Tsubaki lets go and then falls to the fleshy ground, Loxus kneels in front of Tsubaki so he can look her in the eye. "Sorry for what, pushing out that demon from your body faster then i could mange, or for healing my wound. You have nothing here to be ashamed of. I know you doubt yourself but you are strong, may be not in amount of holy power, but in will power." Loxus then stands her up and says. "Lets see if we can't give our companions a little help in finding us." He then fires 3 balls of fire straight up into the air.

Nathan took her hand and pulled himself out of the hole in the ground. "Thanks...Now then lets get out of here..." He murmured, and looked up to see three fireballs rise into the air. "Or maybe they're still here and waiting for us..." He replied. "Come on Nex. Lets see if we can find them and get us out of this hellhole." He smiled and began to walk off toward the source of the fireballs, hoping to find Tsubaki and Loxus waiting for the two of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom