Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put up a post sorry if it's a little short, I woke up feeling a lot better and wanted to put one out right away, so i may have been half asleep when i wrote it, but only time will tell.

Does using lots of alcohol as positive reinforcement in order to study Chemistry count as crazy? o_O

It is rather quiet around here isn't it. How was your weekend Leatrix? =D

hey all, sorry, long weekend offline mostly and now busy to start the week! i just posted carl's response. jamie is really twisting his brain with the "i'm going to make you cum, but if you do and it gets on me you are in trouble!" approach.

Ok i just ended Carl's second round, so we can move on to the final stage. all guys should feel free to end their torment whenever and we can sort out who won and lost later OOC.

Haha, yes... If you are going to lose, might as well do it in grand fashion! I think Kyle might have to get punished by a Domme in the next exercise.

Karixia- now might be a good time to Kylie to re-enter!

Rainy - is your real world schedule any better?

Karixia - since Javorcek is out for the day, why don't you have Kylie step in to finish off Nick? Jamie doesn't like cum anyway so she can assume she won't mind...

Since Kyle is fucking Jun, I'll let you and Phanatik figure out what you want to have those two do, but we can assume the game is over.

Carl is going to want some relief... and I assume Nick as well. Let's do those scenes and then we can get Jamie in the next one when Javorcek returns. And Javorcek, feel free to join in with Carl and Nadia if you do get back. hehe.

well, javorcek didn't get a chance to write anything for jamie moving to nick, so he is just kind of waiting there for someone to do something to him.

Ohthankgodnomorepenisscenes

I mean...shucks. :p

Ill be sure to come torment Nadia if my tutee isn't a dunce tonight ^^

Edit: @karixia. Step in!! I insist. Just tell Jamie you'll take over n ill deal with it in my post when I get back later

Karixia said:
Okay I am confused, I have no idea what is going on so please someone clarify it?

We are in 'round three' where Jamie was supposed to jerk Nick off to get him to cum first. But, kyle just went and lost the game by deflowering jun instead.

so you should start with kylie assuming she is going to try to tease the naked, prone Nick and get him to cum with her hands only, when suddenly she sees kyle fucking jun and now it becomes essentially free play as the contest is over!

Jamie is supposed to be fondling nick but of I have to write out one more penis scene my lesbian brain will explode.

Soooo go have fun since your character was spanking him earlier. You two kids go catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom