Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smirked.
"Yeah, I have one." I said weakly, but in a teasing way. "Are you going to pay attention to taking out the bad guys, or just stare at my ass again?" I giggled softly, to help indicate it was a joke, as well as that I found it kind of funny myself.

I gave Yoru a serious look. I walked closer to her looking down upon her like I did'nt appreciate the joke. I replied in a dead serious tone. "I honestly have no idea, i will try not to stare at your ass." I said with a dead serious face

I giggled softly, finding Arty's serious face with his reply to my joke difficult to not do such.
"Same goes for my breasts." I giggled. "So, anyway, who goes in first?"

"All of us, Davis get into postion." I said to Davis. "You got it pal." He said gripping his sniper rifle heading off into the forestry. "Yoru get your hot ass in there. I will infiltrate there myself, Hans you know what to do." "Yes, yes I have been waiting to try this. He said deeply as he tightly gripped his PKM. I took the AK from over m back. "Lets move!" I exlaimed as I begun to move out.

I swiftly and silently bolted to a hiding place, and kept jumping from one to the next, until I was behind one of the guards. I silently got out my bow and strung an arrow for it, then after released it, sending the arrow through his skull, and landing in the path of where Arty was going to walk. I then quickly grabbed him, and dragged him into the shadows, and set him down. I searched his body, and got a nice bag of quarters. I set that aside, and continued my quick search and found a revolver. I took that, as it could be of use later, since it had military grade bullets in it. I also grabbed a kind of string that he had, and walked up behind another Red that was near him, twirling the string in my hands to get a good grip, then brought it around his neck, placing my foot on his back and choking him to death. I dragged him aside, too, and looted his large quarter bag, as well as her armor. I put it on quickly, and walked into the entrance. One of the guards stopped me, and asked why I was leaving my post.
"A girl needs to pee sometimes, damn it." I said angerly at him.
"Fine.. jeez." He replied, before returning to his post. I then walked into the area, and used my gun that Arty gave me on the alarm, nulling it's possible usage. I then walked up behind the guy who tried to stop me, and shot him in the back of the head, before he could do anything to stop me. I then walked back into the shadows, and took off the very sweaty and heavy armor.
"I'm going to need another shower after this." I groaned in a sickened way.

I followed the path Yoru cleared out for me. I then snuck up to one of the Red's truck. There was a soldier in there trying to fix a radio. I quietly opened the door and dragged the guy out and tossed him on the ground, then tackled him and jammed my knife into his neck. I then tossed the body under the truck and out of sight. I looked inside of the truck and found a really old and used flare gun. I thought to myself. "I can signal the others with it." As I slipped it into my belt. I countied on and I found a soldier taking a piss in a pond. I then grabbed the soldier by the mouth and shoved his head in the water was I was forcing his head down. I held it there for a little bit until i drowned the soldier then tossed the body into the shrubs. I moved along and found one of the gaurds Yoru shot in the head. I shruged as I passed the destroyed alarm.

I picked up the quarter bags, then went back into the area that Arty walked into, and caught up him.
"So, how many Reds do you think are here?" I asked, almost cutely as I walked with him, silently, even though my hips swayed in their normal way.

"Hmmm about a few dozen. Not suprised, the Reds are plentiful in members." I said examining the area.

"Knifed one drowned another, so two I guess. But dont worry once shit hits the fan we will spill more blood I promise you." I whispered to her.

"Haha, dont tempt me." I said grinning taking out my flare gun. "Once you see this go off, all hell will break loose." I said to Yoru.

I nodded.
"I got it." I said, a cute smile on me. "I promise I won't be too long. I just need to grab some intel first." I then turned and ran into the subway system. Shortly after, I ran right into one of the Reds, but a quick face shot fixed that problem. I looted him quick, taking a crowbar, as I found it could be useful in the future, and continued on.

I contuined along my way. I took a pair of bonaclures sitting on a crate of provisons. I looked far out into the wood. Evetually I saw a little green moving shrub. "Theres that candian bastard." I thought to myself. I moved a bit forward past a a bush. I heard snoring. I saw a Red sleeping on the job. I simply put my hand over his mouth and quietly slit his throat.

I continued running along the wall until I found one area where the wall looked... off. I looked at it, and then to the crowbar I recently obtained. I then looked back to the wall, and started beating the wall with it, to which the wall started chipping away, and showed a briefcase behind it. I pulled it out, but then heard voices, so I Jumped down into the railroad, along with the briefcase, and hid there, waiting for the voices to get to me.

I contuined sneaking along the surface of the outpost. I came across a trio of guys playing poker and drinking. I thought how to take care of the situation. I grabbed a rock and tossed it over at a tree. One of the guys got up and investigated it. I snuck up on one of the guys and stabbed him in the throat the other one saw and way about to shout when I grabbed the soldier's knife and threw it into the man's neck. The other soldier turned around and was absolutely stunned. He dropped his Uzi and feel to his knees he then took out his silenced pistol and shot himself in the head from agony. I shruged and took out my flare gun. "Ready to signal the others." I thought to myself.

I held still as six Reds ran over to my location, and looked at the wall.
"Who the fuck took the briefcase!?" One yelled at the other five. He was obviously a higher class than them.
"I-I don't know, sir!" Another replied. I quietly took out my bow, and stocked three arrows, and pulled them all back on the string as they bickered. I then ran up the opposite wall that I was hiding on, and jumped off with extreme force, bringing me to the level they were on. I fired the three shots while I was still in the air, getting three quick headshots, dropping off half of my trouble. I then took my bow string, and used it to wrap around one of the other soldiers, and brought my foot to his back, chocking him while I quickly got out my Tanto, and threw it at another, it jamming in his neck. I then got out my gun, rotating around the soldier I was strangling, and burst fired at the last soldier, putting two bullets in her; one in the head, and one in the neck. I then focused on the last soldier, and my strangling of him, until I was sure he was dead. I after followed up by searching all of them, only to get about ten quarters and a dime from them.
"Cheap fuckers." I muttered, taking my Tanto out of the one soldier's neck, then kicking them into the railroad tracks, before using the crowbar to get the briefcase. I went back up to the surface, and set the briefcase down in a hiding place, then nodded to Arty before running back in, my gun in hand.

I nodded. "Nows the time." I raised the flare gun up and fired it as a bright flare emerged from it. The soldiers looked at it. Just then a gunshot was heard as a soldier's brain splattered against the ground. The soldiers then flew into a rage. "Snipers!" One shouted. Another exlaimed "I'm going for the alarm!" He said running. Then an engine was heard as the jeep speeded down the hill at top speeds and crashed into a wall. Hans got out and lit up the near by soldiers with his machine gun. I then say the chance. I took out my AK and begun to open fire on the soldiers focusing on Hans. I shot two in the the head and one in the chest. As the other looked my direction another shot echoed as he fell to ground dead. One of the soldiers exlaimed. "Alarm is down!"

I emerged from around the corner to where the alarm was, and burst fired at the Red there, the bullet going into his head. I then felt a string go around my neck, and I immediately brought my gun behind me and unloaded a good ten shots into their head, taking them down. I gasped for air for a short while, laying on the ground. Reds surrounded me. A good five of them, all with their guns pointing at me.
"Say goodnight." One of the Reds said darkly. I then felt a kind of fiery pain in my chest, after a bang was heard from their gun. "Leave her; It'll be fun watching her squirm." They then turned, and began running for the exit. I took out one of my grenades, and threw it at them. "Oh shi--!" one of them screamed before it went up, taking them out. The shrapnel got at me, putting more wounds into my arms, as I then tried crawling for the exit, my gun out, as well as my knife. I got to the bodies, and searched them for medical equipment, and thankfully, one of them did. I quickly took off my shirt, and bra, since it went through both, and I wrapped myself in it, the wrapping covering my chest. I forced myself up weakly, and searched the rest of them for anything else. One had pain meds. "This must have been medical Reds." I said to myself, taking one of the pills from the bottle. I continued searching, and found more medical stuff like band-aids, wraps, etc. Generally what you'd find in a larger end first-aid kit. I then straddled outside to the top again, burst firing until I was completely out of ammo that I had on me, hitting only three people, as my vision was blurred. I dropped my gun after, and fell to the floor, having only my knife for help.

The battle continued on on the surface. The Reds were mainly taking cover from Hans' machine guns fire. Eventually Hans had to reload his massive box magazine. Thats when the soldiers got from cover and begun open fire on Hans. I had moved forward and rushed their postion and killed three of them. I then got tackled from behind and smacked in the head with the butt of a gun. I heard a shot ring out as my attacker fell to the ground. I looked up and say Hans winking with a few bullets stuck in his heavy armor. After that we searched the camp to see if we could find anyone. "Hans, you and Davis scout the are an take out any stranglers, I need to go check on Yoru." I said to them as I ran into the metro entrance. "Yoru!? Yoru are you here?"

I coughed softly, trying to breathe, as my wound made it hard to do so, and I looked around, trying to find Arty, or anyone who wouldn't try to kill me.
"Arty~..." I groaned, crawling. "I've been shot~..." I coughed again. "Help~..."

I heard Yoru, and saw her on the ground bleeding out. "Hold on Yoru hold on!" I said dashing towards her. I got my 1911 and shot the guard in the chest, he then found that the guard was already dead from ealier. I ran over to her and examed her wound. I found were she was shot and got out a pair of thick pliers. "Hold still." I said as I removed the bandaged and dug the pliers into the wound. I grabbed the bullet slug and pulled it out. After i dropped the slug and the plyers I reapplied the bandage. "What the hell is going on in here?" Hans asked making his way rather slowly into the room. "Hans, Yoru is down cover us." I exlaimed, Hans nodded as he loaded a fresh box into his machine gun and stood in front of us ready to tank the bullets from any reinforcements. "Just keep some pressure on the wound." I told Yoru.

I whimpered from the pain I was in, but nodded, and pushed between my breasts with force, keeping pressure on the wound. I looked like a very small child from the pain that was visible in my expression. I was crying from the pain, the fiery burn I felt in my chest, the difficulty to breathe, the issues in moving at all. It all hurt so much. I pushed on the spot with all my force I could muster, though the force still was dimming slightly.
"I.. can't..." I gasped, trying to breathe through my crying and pain. "Put... pressure..."

"Come on come on stay with me!" I exlaimed as I begun to press on her wound. I thought to myself, "She needs air, badly." I then put my lips to her and begun to give her mouth to mouth. After I begun to press on her wound some more.

I used the air that Arty supplied me with, though it put a light blush on my cheeks as my mind started drifting, thinking of before the infection hit... When I lived with my parents, at only thirteen years old, celebrating my thirteenth birthday... My mother looked so happy to see me having fun, like I did every day, and my father looked so proud of the woman I was becoming...

My arms fell limp as my mind wandered, my body now relying on Arty to get the wound to stop bleeding. I was becoming light headed, which made my thoughts seem more... clouded in a way. I held onto the thoughts the best I could, though, as it was my only escape from the hellish pain I was in within reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom