Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

"Alright girl, now you gotta cum for me!" He pounded her slightly harder and soon was about to cum him self. "Cum for me! do it now!"

He came along with her filling her with stickiness, let her down to the ground. "Lick me clean." he said to her.

"Nice! You feeling a little better? he wrapped his arm around her again and returned his finger to her sloppy pussy. They walked on a bit as the cum leaked from her and ran down her thighs. his finger continuesd to stimulate her as she walked.

"I like to see you hungry . Wanting sex, and leaking. I love seeing you this way. His cock was already hard just seeing her desperate look. this time your gonna cum on my finger. Don't fight it."

He laughed at what she said. " Alright sweety then just let yourself go. How many steps do you think you cant take without cumming? "

From the way her stomach was tightening she honestly didn't think she was going to make it very much longer but she was in a better mood and her spirits were high. "Fif-fifty." she smiled and they continued to walk on.

"Count them for me." He grinned at how she was beginning to squeeze his finger with her pussy. "You have any idea how sexy you are right now?"

"Shut up, Im trying to win a bet here!" She said and as she was counting them she knew she was never going to make it. Once she hit 45 she came hard down on his finger.

He laughed as she stood ther panting. Alright, I'm going to be fair, lets see if you can make me cum in 50 steps, he said smiling.

He started walking and counting the steps. "Damn that feels good " I might not make it . By the time they had gone 25 steps, he was beginning to breath hard.

"Damn your diabolical. I don't think I'll make it." His legs were weak and and his cock was so hard that it ached as he tried to resist. he was at 41 steps. "Oh shit!"

"Your cheating!" he said laughing. but it was way too late and he came all over her face and hair. "now you see why I like it?" he said as he fell to the sand panting.

" Well then I guess its not cheating if I spank you for it then is it?" As he sat on the sand, he pulled her over his lap and began to paddle her ass with his hand turning it a bright pink. When it was all even and pink he continued to hold her down, and slipped two fingers into her pussy and his thumb runbbed against her puckering ass.

"We might just die fucking at the rate were going," He laughed at her and kept playing with her pussy and rubbing her pink ass.

By now, they were a good hour from the the warf. They had spent close to three hours and it was time for them to get back. Still he was enjoying what was right in front of him enough that he hardly cared. the heat of her pink skin could be felt on his chest. It had to sting, but somehow she seemed to be enjoying it, and she was so wet she was dripping down on his thighs and it was running down on to the sand. He wet his thumb in the slippery liquid, and massaged it into her tight asshole, slowly causing it to relax. He pushed his thumb into her and let her little ass clench on it.

Back
Top Bottom