Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
When girls say they want a girl like this and that, but then changes their mind once they got a person like that.

Getting terrible back pain.

When people put one of the ear end thingies on their glasses in their mouth and just walk around like that.

When the cold you've been dealing with for the past several days travels from your sinuses down into your chest. So, you go from having a super runny nose to a horrible cough not to mention a soar throat to a scratchy/phlegmy one. T_T

When you have that horrible taste in your mouth when you wake up.

(I actually had that one earlier)

When you try to open a banana by the stem and it smashes all up over your fingers.

(Oh I didn't know...Sorry?)

(Oh, no worries. Post the mutual hate all over the place! <3 )

When people are negative towards you just as you meet them.

I hate Faux-livia! >8[ I'm watching the 3rd season of Fringe and she is just ruining everything for Peter and real Olivia!

When I pick up an obvious spelling/grammatical error in a PM after I've sent it, and the other person has read it. They may be too polite to say anything, but it irks me, XD. I just want to grab the PM back and re-send it.

When the newbie at work keeps making small mistakes over and over again, but they're so minor you don't feel the need to tell him, but at the same time, he keeps making them. It's like... GAH! QUIT IT ALREADY! OR DO SOMETHING BIG ENOUGH FOR ME TO TELL YOU OFF!

When you see your partner post a large post.

rp_youknowyouloveme said:
When you realise you've made a stupid mistake, you wish you could take back.

I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom