Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your nephew rights over the remote with you. Ugh.

Welcome to the land of insomnia......those of us cursed with anxiety know it well. >.< That said... welcome, welcome. <.<

When people, especially family members, shove stuff in your face. Stuff that pertains more to yourself than to them yet they think themselves the fucking expert! WTF! And what is more, you tend to stay quiet about the topic most of the time BECAUSE you know they are dipshits about it on pretty much EVERY FUCKING level and then the one time you bring up something nifty and exciting and ground breaking....they shove old shit in your face because they have nothing better to do. It's like seriously. You want me to melt down? Dumb fucking morons! And it's the people who are supposed to look out for you! WTF?!?!

When people don't cover their mouth during their sneeze.

Sick people who insist on coming out with you despite clearly being too ill, then insisting that EVERYONE goes home early when they finally realise it.

That moment when you watch someone as they dig their nose, before wiping it on their clothes.

How much longer this thread is in comparison to the list of things people love. It's mildly disheartening but not entirely unexpected.

Growing apart from friends that you used to be very close to. :(

I don't feel that this is a little thing, but it does bother me greatly.​

Sapphic Valentine said:
Growing apart from friends that you used to be very close to. :(

I don't feel that this is a little thing, but it does bother me greatly.​

I can relate to this from very recent events myself. You have my sympathies.

Yeah, it really sucks... :(

Also, Sunday nights. I ate Sunday nights because it means that I have to get up for work tomorrow. Uhg... Work.​

Sapphic Valentine said:
Yeah, it really sucks... :(

Also, Sunday nights. I ate Sunday nights because it means that I have to get up for work tomorrow. Uhg... Work.​

I work graveyard at a warehouse. When it's winter here, I don't see the sun for about a month.

It's actually a legitimate health concern, too. I need to find a way to get more vitamins in my diet and the lack of seeing the sun can have psychological ramifications.

Which I guess isn't quite so little a thing, but it does bother me.

People (including/especially writers) who use the verb "dominate", when they meant to use the adjective "dominant". I've seen it across so many message boards lately that it's beginning to develop into a special sort of linguistic papercut.

Getting ready for fall. -_-

Go out of my way to make the best compromises and give the other person everything they want, appease as many kinks of theirs as I can. Start role play. Get maybe one or two responses before they leave and never come back.

are+you.png

Mildly annoying in that I'm going to keep looking, but seriously, can't have the guts to just say "yeah turns out I'm not interested in this" or "man our writings don't jive very well my cool cat"? Can't muster any of that? Not even a simple apology? Pft. Psh. They couldn't handle me anyway. *Diva mode activated*

Flu season. It's coming, and I get bronchitis every year. It's the only time of the year that I really ever get sick and it rolls in like clockwork every fall.

Looks like it is time to lock myself away and cut off all contact with other humans in a hopeless attempt to keep from getting sick. More time for RP! It's important to find the silver lining in the things that get us down.

Not being able to get on skates for the next two weeks because I sprained my ankle so badly the doctor said I can't put them on while I heal.

Having to go to roller derby practice and sit out because I can't do anything.

Finishing a task at work with no time left in the day to start a new one. That means that I get to go to work in the morning without already knowing what I will be doing. It's like playing Russian roulette where the bullet is a really shitty workplace chore.

When that sudden hit of apathy hits and makes you feel bad and not reply to things. Even worse it makes you think you've annoyed your partners and that you're not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom