Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Fact: enjoyed my time at Florida.

Fact: I'm more creeped out than flattered by being invited to deal in cuckolding activities with the dude watching. I try not to judge but it skeeves me out.

Fact: I find most redheads to be quite the gorgeous kryptonite of mine.

Fact: Masks turn me on for some reason, I like the mysteriousness of them.

darkangel76 said:
Info: Some of the things people say just boggle my mind some times. Truly. Boggle. My. Mind.

I think everyone feel that way too. :p

Fact: I still don't like hanging my limbs off of the bed at night. I guess there is that little girl inside of me that thinks something from under the bed will snatch me.

charliesweb7 said:
Fact: I still don't like hanging my limbs off of the bed at night. I guess there is that little girl inside of me that thinks something from under the bed will snatch me.

Nonsense...

charliesweb7 said:
Anansi said:
charliesweb7 said:

Nonsense...

-_- And I was sitting in bed when I looked at that...at least the lights were on. So ha!

Fact: Under the bed is always in shadow....its fine, we can wait.

Info: Home from another stint in rehab and feeling good. Feeling better than I have in a long time.
Info: I will not be staying long. Just checking in.

charliesweb7 said:

Oh true that all the way! :S​

I often wish and imagine being other people that I see. Its probably just the mind, but everyone else in the world has a better social life then me. XD

Fact: I love horror movies with gore and buckets of blood, but if someone gets a paper cut, bloody nose, or if I see any actual blood of any kind....I sort of wanna vomit....

Fact: So far I'm enjoying my birthday and soon about head to dinner.

Fact: Once, their was this kid on my lawn on Halloween, so I told him to leave. Then I grabbed my shovel. I said, 'Happy Halloween' and I gave him some candy, then he left. :3

Dogged said:
Newly separated after 24 years and looking at the world with big eyes.

Sorry to hear about that. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Fact: I honestly think I am bipolar, because one minute I am extremely happy, then the next I am pissed off. .-.

Back
Top Bottom