Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nene kissed him and rolled off of him onto the bed. "So, what should we do now that all of our, uh, impulses are out of the way?"

Alek grinned. "We'll go somewhere nice. I have a few places in mind."

Æsc chuckled as he rolled to his side to look at her and shrugged as he propped himself up on his elbows, "I don't know, I thought the plan was to stay in bed all day. Not that I mind going somewhere or doing something otherwise."

Eztli raised her eyebrows as she started to gather their popcorn and candy and said, "Nice places are generally not a good idea to take me."

Nene smirked at him. "Yea, it was. And even though I would be happy with that, I've suddenly regained my drive to do something." She thought for a minute. "You've made me hungry, dear."

Alek smiled. "Well, the place that I'm thinking of is very obscure, and not a lot of people know about it."

Æsc chuckled softly and nodded, "Yea, I'm pretty famished myself." He leaned forward to kiss her then rolled out of bed and headed towards the kitchen, not bothering to dress. "Hungry for anything in particular?"

Eztli nodded, "Good, then less people will die if I have a moment." She laughed and winked at him, not currently worried about that. Lamia was gone and being around him had a very calming effect on her. Pretty much the only way she was about to loose control was if something happened to him.

Nene chuckled and followed after him. "Like, besides you?"

Alek smirked. "Yea, exactly." He rolled his eyes at her and took her hand. "Come on. It's not too far from here."

Nene thought for a minute, placing her hands on her bare hips. "Hmmm.. How about hamburgers?" She shrugged with indifference.

Alek wiggled his fingers at her mysteriously. "It's a surprise."

Nene smirked under his lips and broke away. "I'm not sure how, either." She winked.

Alek laughed. "I know." He slipped his arm around her shoulders and led her out of the theater, taking a right.

Æsc laughed and rolled his eyes as he pulled away from her. He knew he was lucky to have her and he wanted to do whatever he could to try to be at least somewhat worthy of her, which he wasn't sure was possible. He got into the fridge and quickly got the meat out, and closed it again to keep it from making him cold.

Eztli smiled and leaned into him, easily walking in step with his longer legs. She loved that she knew she could trustingly follow him somewhere with no worries about what awaited her. The only other people she could do that with were her family and Æsc.

Nene sat on the counter, despite her nakedness(for lack of better words). She swung her legs and placed her hands at her knees, watching him cook. She wondered if he knew how handsome he was.

Alek pecked her cheek and continued to walk down the street, hoping that she would like the place he was thinking of. He took another right into a park that wa nearby, continuing his mysterious look.

Æsc pulled an apron on solely because he didn't want hot grease popping on him anywhere. He put butter in the skillet then made patties out of the ground beef and tossed them in. "Ever put worcestershire sauce on a hamburger before?" he asked her with a smile as he washed the raw meat off his hands then stuck his head in the fridge.

Eztli smiled at the kiss and popped a bite of their left over popcorn in her mouth as she walked with him, looking around at the surrounding people, taking stock of who was human and who wasn't. "I think this town is attracting our kind for some reason," she said with a smirk.

Nene looked amused and shook her head. "No, I don't think I have."

Alek nodded. "Yea. I noticed that a few days ago." He looked around like he was going to do something he wasn't supposed to and tugged her towards some beaten path a little ways from where the main park was. "Follow me."

"Ah," Æsc said as he reached in and grabbed a brown bottle saying, "Well you're in for a treat. It's a little trick Meztli taught me, it adds a lot of flavor and make them soooo juicy." He grinned at her as he poured the sauce over the patties.

"Is that not what I was doing," Eztli asked with a giggle as she scurried after him.

Nene chuckled and raised a brow. "Surely not as juicy as your mate?"

Alek grinned and gestured to a secluded little clearing beside the nearby stream. There was a little picnic blanket and a basket of food waiting for them. "Hope you like the place.. I hear their waitstaff is great."

Nene teased his hair with her fingers. "Oh really? Well I guess that's a good thing, then?"

Alek grinned. "I know people.."

Nene kissed him back, her knees resting on his hips.

Alek shrugged. "Let's just say I used to know this girl who's family owns this park."

Æsc smiled at the kiss, this was a very good day. He broke it after a moment saying with a smirk, "The meat's getting hot." He winked at her before pulling away to flip the hamburgers over.

Eztli smirked, "Used to know as in used to date?" She grinned at him, not jealous if that was the case, just curious.

Nene blushed at his wink and laughed, getting off of the counter. She went up behind him to wrap her arms around his waist, her breasts pressing up against his back.

Alek smirked. "Uhm, sort of.."

Nene chuckled. "And I love you, dear. Are you sure it's not just the boobs?"

Alek shrugged. "I'm a nice person, what can I say?" He grinned and led her over to the little picnic, siting down on the blanket.

Æsc laughed, "Well the boobs are a large part of it. As are the legs, and the thighs, and the waste, and the hands, and the hips, and the face."

Eztli chuckled and followed after him, "You are a nice person, but if we broke up I'd never make you and your new girlfriend a picnic. But then again, I'm not so nice." She grinned playfully as she sat down on her knees next to him.

Nene chuckled. "Doesn't that just about cover all of me?"

Alek scowled a little. "I think I would just live alone if we broke up.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom