Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

When someone takes the time to ask me how I'm doing/feeling and I can tell they really care--no BS or gossip-mongering, just honest concern. Even if they can't help me or resolve my issue, it's still nice. :heart:

Collaboration and brainstorming - seeing a basic plot outline transform into something totally fun and unique as you bounce ideas back and forth off each other.

Good grades in Calculus. <3

Randomly receiving this PM in my inbox this morning:

"I know I've said this once before but I adore your writing!
I DO, I DO, I DO!

And of course, this put an early morning smile upon my face:
'The red squiggly line that appears to tell me I've misspelt (<such as this one!) a word, when I use British English, and I need to google to confirm that, yes, I do have it right."

Okay, may be a little self-ego boost, but it's had me in a great mood all day.

You know who you are. Thank you :)

That feel when you read the first post of a roleplay you start, and you instantly fall in love with the character your partner is playing. Then, having them message you and tell you they like yours as well.

Being so inspired by an idea that you instantly develop a character and begin to map out their backstory, attitude, and contacts as well as world building onto your partners original idea.

Ariamella said:
Actually having plot ideas in that section of my request thread. Lol.

Now you just made me go read them, and they sound like fun.

That one of my partners just told me she has the 'hots' for a sociopathic, serial killer character I'm playing in one of my other stories. I'm not sure why, but it made me laugh, and put me in a great mood.

Mr Quixotic said:
Ariamella said:
Actually having plot ideas in that section of my request thread. Lol.

Now you just made me go read them, and they sound like fun.

I love when people creep on my req thread ;)
I'm kidding. Sort of. Lel :cool:

My organic chem professor caught me showing a couple friends how to wall twerk, and I thought she was gonna say something about it being inappropriate, but then she just grinned and told me it was 'the coolest thing she'd ever seen' and that I'd have to teach her before the semester was over. I love her :cool: #whitegirlwasted

Back
Top Bottom