Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

When a roleplay partner drops a compliment on your last post or your posting in general. It's very sweet, and it boosts the confidence!

When a partner puts so much emotion and life into her character that reading her post literally brings a tear to my eye.

Running into an old partner from my chat-room days, on BlueMoon, who I hadn't spoken to in over two years, and finding that we're still totally compatible in what we enjoy, and are looking for. It made my night, XD

When my favorite song comes on in my playlist while I'm driving, and it's like my life is a movie for those 4 minutes while I'm cruising with the windows down. Yaaaas.

Ariamella said:
When my favorite song comes on in my playlist while I'm driving, and it's like my life is a movie for those 4 minutes while I'm cruising with the windows down. Yaaaas.

I know that feeling. I found a new favourite song last night, watching the first five minutes of a movie. Leonard Cohen's, 'Everybody Knows'.

When someone gets my sense of humour, and sends me a nice, random PM, just to tell me that I made them laugh. Then follows up with a free bump!

When someone gives you a shoutout here on BMR :cool:
How happy my dog is when I get him specialty treats.
Eric Whitacre's choral compositions.
Beyoncé.

The fact that it appears Aria has started a trend, and it's made my day. Let's just hope it continues.

One of my roleplay's hitting fifty thousands words, and my partner saying, "Now this is where the story really starts".

Mr Quixotic said:
The fact that it appears Aria has started a trend, and it's made my day. Let's just hope it continues.:p

:cool:
That made my day!

Getting an A on the exam you were freaking out over.

Ariamella said:
Mr Quixotic said:
The fact that it appears Aria has started a trend, and it's made my day. Let's just hope it continues.:p

:cool:
That made my day!

Getting an A on the exam you were freaking out over.

And who was the one who said, "Somehow I don't think you'll have too many problems with your exams", XD. Congratulations.

Holiday weekends!

Thanks Quix!

I love when you're feeling good about life so you take a selfie. :cool:

Getting to blacklist another flaker to my ignore list.
Getting to watch new Doctor Who episodes (Though 'Kill the Moon' stunk)

When a partner tells you that your post, 'touched her heart'. That's what makes all the time and effort worthwhile.

WHEN A PROFESSOR CANCELS CLASS, FUCK YES. One less 8AM to go to. This prof is the realest, I swear.

Pumpkin Spice Latte. It's my favorite thing to drink during fall. Pumpkin anything, really.

Spending time with my girls (cats).They are very sweet and love me regardless of my mood.My failures and successes mean nothing to them,and that's nice.I wish I could say the same about certain people.

Back
Top Bottom