Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Mr Quixotic said:
Ariamella said:
I love when people creep on my req thread :p

Oh, I was stalking your thread way before that!

Coffee. I cannot express how much I love (need?) coffee.

Likewise, my friend. I always looked at yours because of the titles, LOL.
Coffee is so good. Holla at ya girl w/ her Starbucks Gold Member card.

1. When people message me to tell me that my req thread is beautiful, or that it's pretty. I love making things obnoxiously decorated, so thank you!
2. Ariana Grande. I love her. Words cannot describe how perf she is :angel:

Ariamella said:

1. When people message me to tell me that my req thread is beautiful, or that it's pretty. I love making things obnoxiously decorated, so thank you!

How about when they do it in public?

Aria, I love how obnoxiously beautiful and pretty your request thread is.

Cats
Geckos
Finding a new site/game to lose myself in
Cherries, chocolates, cheesecake
Homemade mac-n-cheese and fried chicken
Trying a new recipe and it turns out to be delicious

Living next to the ocean (that's a big thing, not a little thing, but anyway..)
The scent of fresh coffee. The scent of cinnamon. Chocolate. Vanilla. White chocolate. Ice.
Tastes and scents.
Pine needles and cones.
Being in the forest and just running. Running across the tree trunks and roots and stones and down the hills as fast as I can without slowing down, my animalistic reflexes avoiding every danger, every branch and hole and stone, every nerve in my body alert.
Warmth. A fireplace. A big mug of hot chocolate when it's snowing outside.
Looking at slowly falling snow. It's so beautiful. I haven't seen any in years...
Curling up in someone's lap.
Being patted on the head. Being told I'm a good girl.

Little things, big things... just things. Things that make me happy.

Mr Quixotic said:
Ariamella said:

How about when they do it in public?

Aria, I love how obnoxiously beautiful and pretty your request thread is.

I'd tell you to stop trying to get all up in my request thread's pants, but you know I still loved that, haha.

The way the "All characters appearing in the following program are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental" disclaimer which precedes any television show actually means, "This program is based on a high profile, real-life event, and the characters will be instantly reocognisable to anyone who hasn't spent the past twenty years living in a cave, so we're putting this here to stop us from being sued".

Mr Quixotic said:
The way the "All characters appearing in the following program are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental" disclaimer which precedes any television show actually means, "This program is based on a high profile, real-life event, and the characters will be instantly reocognisable to anyone who hasn't spent the past twenty years living in a cave, so we're putting this here to stop us from being sued".

But I've kinda lived in a cave, figuratively speaking, and now I'm kinda bothered because I realized any time I've seen that warning I had no clue why it was there, I thought it was just a joke...
Oh well :) no big deal :D

Basic bitches who gotta spew their bigoted opinions all over the place. :D like, wow, no wonder you haven't gotten any rp partners. They'd have to engage you. Bahah!

That feeling when I look over my request thread and I'm proud of how pretty it looks. Lol.

Friday and Saturday nights - the two nights my wife is home and I can hold her in my arms. The world isn't as vibrant when she's not here to experience it with me. On the weekends I wish I could slow the rotation of the earth and make the days last longer.

When you make new friends on BMR or any other roleplaying site! One can never have too many friends. :D

Eyeglass cleaner; hand sanitizer (ethyl alcohol based); and crystal clear ice (the kind made from pure water with little air mixed in, so it's hard and melts slowly). New friends are very nice too.

Receiving another unexpected bottle of bourbon for doing a colleague a favour. I think they're trying to turn me into an alcoholic!

That expression on a persons face, who I know doesn't particularly like me, but feels compelled to ask, out of duty, "How are you?", when I answer with complete honesty. Luckily it's only a twenty-four hour stomach bug.

Back
Top Bottom