Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

When your partner actually tells you when they're going to be away or are leaving for a while after a few hours of continuous play. It's just a nice thing to do.

When my O.Chem professor says, "Okay class, let's take out our model sets and build crap and play with balls." Haha.

My company is heavily considering a softball team. I'm excited about this. Who doesn't want to see a bunch of overweight electricians run round a giant field? Hilarious times are ahead.

You gotta learn to just laugh at yourself sometimes.

The look on the guy's face, as I walked past, who'd stolen my work-mates parking space, only to find himself parked in, with no way out.

When I hear the perfect singing voice live. The kind that reverberates through your body, welling emotions that you never thought you could feel with music...ahhh...

Hearing from my best friend when we haven't talked in months, when a partner replies, girl scouts coconut and caramel coffee creamer, my new iconnnn, coffee

That my team made it to the AFL Grand Final this weekend (for non-Aussie's, that's the Australian Rules Football equivalent of the Super Bowl)

That I have two Holiday Weekends in a row, XD

This is wierd sounding, but the smell of stale cigarette smoke on a jacket that's been out in the cold.

When I was little, you see, my dad was the only non-smoker in his office. So, when we'd go pick him up from work in the fall, he'd smell like that. I was... seventeen, maybe, before I worked out what the scent that brought happy childhood memories was.

A colleague unexpectedly presenting me with a bottle of bourbon, in appreciation for helping her out with a problem.

Back
Top Bottom