Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

DelightfulRevenge said:
Just....silence.

THIS! Being in a house with 2 young children, oh how my bones ACHE for silence!

Also:
Pain free days!
Weekends!
Having fun in a new RPG with someone new.
Did I mention pain free days?! :D
A nice hot shower to massage the days stress away.
A good movie. (Seriously, I could watch movies back to back to back and never be satisfied!)
My cats.
Classic Rock.
Sweet Tea.
And finally, crafting! Making beautiful things with my hands always makes me feel better. :)

(Too much? Lol)

I regret requesting the lady to give nail extension, or tips. Ugh it's so had to type with.

Skipping the baggage claim area in airports. I'm traveling the world with a carry on backpack, so I love that I can just breeze right through the airport. On the plane, off the plane. Oh, the freedom.

Swedish meatballs. You can put any kind of spices on them and they taste fantastic. They're cheap, mass produced, somehow still fairly healthy for you, and are sold pretty much everywhere. They're little protein balls of tastiness. Who needs snack food when you have these things.

Workouts that leaving you feeling just that right amount of sore. Lets you know you really pushed yourself and that you've done something good for your body as well.

cupcakemon said:
When you finally get a reply from an rp that you've been waiting for for nearly a week.

Knowing that all of my bills are now paid and that what little money that I have left over from my paycheck is all mine! Now if only I had plans for it... Looks like I'll be doing something spontaneous this weekend.

Isenhart De said:
Knowing that all of my bills are now paid and that what little money that I have left over from my paycheck is all mine! Now if only I had plans for it... Looks like I'll be doing something spontaneous this weekend.

Pizza.

Painkillers.

When you're upset and a random girl ask you if it'd make you feel better to lay your head on her boobs.

Old Spice commercials.

Also, stepping up and getting something done. It's a scary thing to do, but it feels awesome when you muster the courage.

Back
Top Bottom