Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Looking at my subscribed threads list and seeing a whole bunch of new posts from my partners! That rocks.

Cherry Vodka & Coke Cola on the rocks. Sweet, yet bitter. Intoxicating, yet not too dreadfully so. Adjust mixture at your own peril.

Isenhart De said:
The excitement of finally getting a new role play going after planning it for several days!
So much yes. I hate all the anticipation of waiting for replies between planning and it taking days, but the relief when you finally get the opening post out the way is always the best feeling.

Indeed! Working on another one of said role plays at the very moment.

Also, I love Creepy Pastas. Nothing beats listening to Creepy Pastas while sitting in the basement while I am home alone.

Isenhart De said:
Indeed! Working on another one of said role plays at the very moment.

Also, I love Creepy Pastas. Nothing beats listening to Creepy Pastas while sitting in the basement while I am home alone.
As am I, although I feel this one is definitely going to take a lot of planning unfortunately. All worth it in the end.

I've made a habit of listening to MrCreepyPasta and CreepsMcpasta on youtube every night before bed, not the best idea when trying to sleep.

Ha! I am listening to CreepsMcPasta at this very moment - "Your Secret Admirer" to be precise.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSTG_KM_t3Q[/video]

Isenhart De said:
Ha! I am listening to CreepsMcPasta at this very moment - "Your Secret Admirer" to be precise.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSTG_KM_t3Q[/video]
His voice just makes the stories all the more better. There are some people who just don't cut it like he does.

My niece's soccer team coming back from 1-3 down, with four minutes to play, to win the Championship game 4-3 in extra time. I honestly can't recall last time I was so pumped at a sporting event, it was like something out of a movie.

Traveler said:
Looking at my subscribed threads list and seeing a whole bunch of new posts from my partners! That rocks.

CREEPY PASTAS!!! YOU SPEAK TO ME ON LEVELS THAT MAKE ME LOVE YOU MORE.

And for todays little things you love. Butts. Booty booty booty.

When I think that every RP I've started has died, about to restart request thread and start over.

... One little reply comes in. From a person stuck on their iPhone cuz' their laptop is dead.

That little spark of hope... :heart:

The feeling and knowledge of getting a troublesome bother done and out of your way!

On a related note, I got my F-List finished. Well, I'll have to add some more custom kinks and settings but the general gist is complete.

When I have all roleplay responses sent, and now just need to sit back and wait for replies. Hopefully they won't all come at the same time, otherwise I'll be stressed again, XD.

When a partner messages you, for no other reason than to tell you how much they enjoyed your response. It's a good feeling, and definitely makes all the time and effort put into composing it worthwhile.

POETS Day

Mr Quixotic said:
When a partner messages you, for no other reason than to tell you how much they enjoyed your response. It's a good feeling, and definitely makes all the time and effort put into composing it worthwhile.

POETS Day

I like to do this sometimes, and when I receive it back at random and not as a response to my own? :D

Back
Top Bottom