Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

When he stops he finds himself starting to drift into sleep.

He holds her carefully. "Love you to honey," He says softly.

Roxanne stayed calm as she felt his arms wrap around her. She slept for about thirty more minutes before she woke up, she smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you, babe."

He was asleep when she woke and feeling her soft lips on his cheek woke him kissing her on the cheek back. "You two," He says lovingly. "Hey, I have a question."

Roxanne smiled when she saw his eyes open but when he said he had a question for her a confused look came over her face. "Okay." She said after a moment of silence. "What is it?" She asked as her hand moved to his hair and she began to run her fingers through his hair.

He sighs. what if they come for me?, he thinks fearfully. "How much do you know about nekos?" He asks hiding his fear knowing if the slavers found him he would be taken away.

Roxanne found herself even more confused by his question. "I know that most times they are captured or traded by their parents when their young and kept as slaves. That's about it." She said before kissing kissing him on the lips, never thinking that he could have been kept as a slave.

He breaks the kiss after a few moments. "Your correct......I'm afraid that they might come after me....." He says sadly.

Roxanne was silent for several moments after the kiss and when she finally spoke she actually sounded a bit scared to lose him. "What if I turned you into a vampire?"

He shakes his head after the question. "I would still have the features of a neko," He says calmly.

"If I turn you, though, you would become much stronger and it wouldn't matter how many of these slavers or hunters or whatever they are called after you, you and I could take every last one of them down." Roxanne explained with a grin. She took a moment to speak again but when she did her tone was one of determination. "Pierce, I'm not losing you. I never thought I would find a love like this and now that I have there is no way in hell that I am letting it go. If I have to kill a while army of these slavers to keep you safe, I will."

He smiles and hugs her. "The fact of the matter is that I still have to keep a eye out for my brother to an you know that," He says softly. "But I'm not giving up either."

"Then what do we do, stick around here and wait for them to come for you?" She asked, her tone one of worry and frustration. With a sigh she pulled away from him and stood from the bed.

He stares at her. "Something wrong?" He sits up one ear cocked to the side.

Back
Top Bottom