Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

He soon realizes something. "She's treating me like a pet!" He thinks to himself. "well she want a kitty ill become a kitty......a naughty kitty." He thinks, after thinking he walks over to you and licks your neck like a cat would to it's owner.

Roxanne moaned as Pierce licked her neck. As he teased her neck with his licking she grabbed a toy mouse that was filled with cat nip and held it by the tail, letting it swing back and forth as it was dangled in front of his face. "I bet that smells so good to you, doesn't it, my handsome boy?" She asked.

As she had moaned he smiled mischievously. But as she raised the toy he became high which caused him to become a little more 'naughty'. "Oh how you love to tease me honey..." He says before licking the very base of your neck then slowly kissing and moving up towards your cheek.

"I'm not done yet, my love." She said before letting out a moan as he licked the base of her neck and licked his way up her neck to his cheek. She moved the toy closer to his nose. "You just like other kitties go crazy for cat nip, don't you?" She asked. "I want you to do what I say and go play with this mouse. I want you so high you believe your a kitty and no longer remember your human." She said before tossing the toy. "Go get your mouse."

He has enough sense not to go after the mouse but to keep toying with her sexually. "I'm sorry but i won't become like a simple pet my sweet sweet Roxy." He says with a kiss on the cheek.

Roxanne smiled before kissing him on the lips. "Now you and I both know if I wanted to make you my pet, a toy for me to simply play with I could do it. And I'm certain you know you are much more than that to me. All of this is simply me testing you, seeing what appeals to your feline side." She said with a smile. Roxy was beginning to show more signs of becoming a vampire.

"Oh i know this but im not chasing a little toy around i want bigger prey." He says hungrily starting to bury his face in your neck twitching his ears as he did this.

"What if I make you do it, my love?" She asked, looking into his eyes and her eyes flashed a blood red color. "You find my eyes captivating, don't you? Even when they glow red like a beautiful Ruby?" She asked in a purr, reaching up to stroke his ear. As he started to bury his face into her neck she moaned. "Good kitty." She praised.

"Oh god, I'm losing myself ain't I" He thinks with dread, "But she is so beautiful, kind, and so very seductive." He thinks with pleasure. After a few minutes he finally asked. "What would happen if I took this to the next level?" He seems to ask with a false innocents.

"What do you mean by the next level?" Roxanne asked with confusion in her voice. As she waited for an answer she put her hand under his chin and lifted his head up so he had to look into her eyes.

He averts his eyes from you in shame of what he had asked. "Well you know....." He says with a hint of shame.

"No, I don't. Honestly. I might be turning into a vampire but I really don't know what you're saying, love." She insisted before leaning in and kissing him.

He nervously leans in and whispers into your ear the single word he meant. "Sex....." His voice is full of shame as he said the very idea.

"Its the very same for me...." He says ignoring the comment of being weak.

"Why don't we go into my room and take a nice little nap and if you want you can play a little romantic surprise for tonight?" She asked, hoping he agreed to her suggestion. She didn't mean to act as if she didn't want him, she just wanted their first time to be special.

"The whole sex thing.... I'm ashamed i even thought of it." He says guiltily/

Roxanne looked at him with a confused look. "Why? You may not being human and maybe I'm not either more but that doesn't mean neither of us don't need to be loved or don't need to be be intimate." She said before leaning in and kissing him once more.

"I know but it feels so.....so.....dirty....that i even thought of it. " He says trying to stay calm after she kissed him.

"You know it doesn't make you dirty or a bad person." She said softly before moving away from him and getting up. She then offered him her hand to help him up.

Roxanne wrapped her arms around him and sighed. "Babe, I'm sorry if I made you feel like you're just a pet to me because that's not the case. You are my soul mate and the love of my life." She said before kissing him softly on the lips.

He breaks the kiss looking into your eyes lovingly. "Honey Its fine it just hadn't felt right to me." He says and kissing you again.

Back
Top Bottom