Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

'He' saw her anger and smirked. "Well it was either girl fucks him or she kicks him out and word spreads around town. I'm sure you would perfer him fucking then getting you two chased out...And its not like i really could do anything...I'm in his subconsious when he's awake, I could hardly do a thing." he told her. This was the truth though since he was in the subconsious he couldn't force Ryuzen to do anything, atleast not in this current state of power. "Besides I saw something behind her neck and it struck me as odd...So if she comes i'll someday ask her questions...You have to come along cause I have no idea what im fully looking for Katrina." He told her and sat on the bed looking at her. "You'll want to know what I know the moment I know it. Otherwise I could say all sorts of things and you'll never know." He said then got up from the bed and offered his hand. "I ask you...will you kindly join me in the search for myself...Ms. Katrina." He spoke with a polite tone, his eyes were showing signs of kindness, and if she did go she would atleast know the spirit wouldn't try to do something worse than what her brother just did.

She didn't say anything she was still kinda hurt though it was natural, she of all people should know that when she goes into heat she doesn't care who it is just so long as the pain and heat goes away. "Something on her neck? What kind of something? I don't know how I'll be able to help you find yourself, I hardly know you as it is." she stated. True there was always that if she didn't go she wouldn't know what's true about him. Katrina looked up at him, and though a moment seeing kindness in his eyes. She place her hand in his standing up, grabbing her hat to cover her ears.

'He' Smiled and kissed her on the lips softly when she got on her hat. "Thank you...." He said and before he went to the door. "And I'm not sure what it was, either some kind of birth mark or Tatsoo, either way it gave an unsettling feeling about the conwincidences....And if she tries anything you could have a hand at her..She's not too bad.."He then went back to her and gave her a hug. "You may not think it but I can see your hurtness...Tell you what..next time it tries to happen and its not me but your brother. I'll try to put a thought into his head that asks you for permission first..After all we may find someone who has a thing for threesomes with a catgirl and her 'brother'." He said then held the door ready to open it. "Are you ready?..Oh wait." He then went to the bag of Ryuzen's and put on a hooded cloak. "So that way anyone who saw 'me' won't know its not." he explained and showed he was ready to go.

Katrina couldn't help but smile when he kissed her softly. She took a few steps forward until he turned around. "That's odd, it'll be my pleasure..." she stated. Her ears were down not like he could see them but she laid her head on his shoulder. "No thanks I don't really want to know when my brother has sex....he doesn't need my permission...I just...I didn't think he'd need to after what happened last night...." She stated looking down, she knew guys don't really go into heat but it seemed like her brother did. She walked to the door the stopped as he said to wait. "Are you ready?" she asked playfully all she needed was her hat and she was good.

"True..Heh but maybe his body knew he needed more time and experience so he can please you no matter when and where...who knows." he told her trying to give her confurt and when she was asking he was ready with a playful smile he smiled and kissed her again. "Yeah, lets get going." He said and walked ahead of her. They went to an art dealer who had all sorts of paintings, some were landscapes of old others were of famous people. 'Ryuzen' look around for anything that would catch his eye or draw his attention, but so far there was nothing, atleast not upfront. "Do you see anything Katrina?" He asked as he was looking at afew that were both people and beast of old that have yet been seen for the past hundred years.

She shrugged her shoulders then followed him out she didn't want to think of her brother having sex. Katrina looked around the art dealers store trying to find something. She saw various creatures from long ago, and different landscapes, the sea, the mountains. "I don't know I'm not you so I can't spark any memories.... i dont know what im looking for.." She stated then stopped at one painting it looked to be a family of Neko's doing various acts. A mother holding a baby, two children playing, a father up in a tree, it was a cute painting and it looked so real.

"I see.." He said then snuck behind her and looked at the picture and saw her look, with a small smile he held her from behind wispering. "Don't worry...Someday that will be you in the painting." He said and pointed to the mother, then added. "You'll be happy when that day happens..and you'll be loved...That I am sure." He said before letting go slowly, giving her time to either stop him or to wait til he stoped. If they didn't find anything he could buy the picture for her if she wanted it. When he was let go he went to the back...but then suddenly he felt drawn to the very back, and was quick to go there. When he found a portrait that look very old but for some reason was redone several times as though to save it during time passed. The portrait had a man in a room, having swords in the background and one sword at his side. The man was oviously taller than Ryuzen, and was abit taller than Katrina, even by the ears, his eyes were dark blue, and so was his hair but his was long, he could tell it went to his back at the most and had two bangs on him and his face was serious. The spirit just stared at the portrait with a sence of enlightenment.'is this....me?' he thought.

Katrina laid her gloved hands on his as he wrapped around her from behind. Her look was soft and in slight longing, most women were married by 16 or 17 and she was 23 years old, her looks wouldn't last forever. But she also looked at it she wanted to know her family, she had been separated when she was still a kitten of 5, she no longer remembered what her birth mother looked like. She was confused slightly by what he meant until he pointed to the mother. She smiled softly. "How can you be sure?" She asked softly, she hoped it would be true.  Katrina let him go while she continued to look at the painting. After a minute or two she started looking around again, still finding nothing she went to find him he wasn't in the front so she went to look in the back finding him looking in the way back. Katrina walked over to him gently placing her hand on his shoulder. Looking over the old painting of a handsome man surrounded by swords. "...is...is that you?" 

"I'm sure...because I promise you it will happen..one way or another." He told her before he was now standing at the portrait, when he felt her hand he looked at her slowly. "I ..I think so...It feels right." He told her, then saw the own of the place and got his attention. "Excuse me but do you know the name of this man?" He asked him as he pointed to the portrait. "I'm sorry sir but that one's name is lost throughout time...For you see that portrait is four hundred years old...We have no idea why someone would retouch it though.." The owner explained. This caught the person's curiosity, and so he replied. "Why is that?" The owner looked at them with consern. "You see legends said that he was a Lord who tried to rule the world, using spells beyond our knowing of today...And was allied with terrible beast. He was known mostly for being allied with Dragons and he was given the title of 'Dragon Lord.' Or "King of the Dragons' but the truth is lost with time." This gave the spirit abit of rage, something didn't feel right within him. Someone had spread a lie throughout time. "Thank you sir...I believe someone else needed your attention as well." The spirit said and the owner left. The body's right hand was in a fist and shaking with anger. "Something isn't right...If I was such a evil being why am I here?...Why did I choose 'him' if I was terrible..." He was now left with many questions about himself.

"I hope one day...." she stated with a sigh. She looked at him, then back to the portrait. "By the looks of it you look important, maybe a lord, or a knight or maybe a hunter." She stated with all the swords around him and how serious his face looked.  She listened to the story, but it didn't seem right if he was so evil and bad why did he save her brother from death as a babe? Katrina watched as the store owner left them then looked at her brother. Place her hands on his shoulders she slowly began to massage them trying to calm him down. "Shhh...it's alright maybe we can find out more in the next town...okay? You know I can't answer those question if I could I gladly would...to help ease this."

He was calming down shen she began to massage her shoulder. "Thank you..."he started then when noone was looking he turned around and huged her, giving her a deep kiss, then fished "For everything you're doing." He then let go of her and sighed abit, showing he was calm. "you're right..the next town might have more answers...But to be sure there should be a bookstore nearby that will atleast have legend books..and if not then we should go there to get any books we need or want.." He then started to leave the store, but stoped at the Neko family painting Katrina was starting at then he looked to her. "Do you want to buy it? I'll pay for it if you wish." He told her, not sure if she wanted to keep it so she could look at it whenever she wished or would be make her feeling of longing worse.

She continued to massage his shoulders until he turned around hugging and kissing her deeply. "You're welcome...I was told to look after my brother and you are a part of him. So...even if you came to me in another form I'd help you." She stated smiling. "Yeah alright let's go to the book store then." Katrina agreed and followed him, when he stopped so did she. Kat thought about it, "I couldn't ask you to buy it...it's probably expensive and we need other things." she replied, she did want it but she knew they were limited on money.

He saw the look in her eye when she wanted it then told her "Then maybe when we're around this area again we can get it." He went the the book store, which was more of a stall and looked around. He couldn't find anything of legends, however he found spell books that were tittled. 'Fire Manipulation for beginners, Thunder Spell basic and Water Spells' he got the three books and a book on armor repair and crafting for the one they would be joining them. He looked over to Katrina and checked to make sure she had everything she wanted book wise. "I got everything 'We' need how about you?" He asked her while he was behind her then whispered. "Also when we get back to the inn i'll take the form of the portrait...and there was something else I noticed about it." He noticed there was a marking on the corner he failed to mention while they were there but figured it was best to wait til they were at the inn.

She nodded her head when he said they'd get it next time. Katrina followed him to the book store. And looked around she then saw a book on healing. It was cheap and it could come in handy so she grabbed and met up with him, giving him the book. "Yeah all set." she then listened to him whisper. "You can do that?" she whispered back then nodded. Waiting for him to pay then to head back to the inn.

"Of course...I do remember my spells...shapeshift was one of them...I don't remember why I wanted to learn it but I can't forget it." He wispered to her and payed for the books. Their walk to the inn was pleasent, he was holding the things on his back but he showed his body had the strength to carry even the heaviest of items. His cloak held his face and body hidden, and he held her hand in a sibling way for now. When they got to the inn he put the stuff away along with the cloak. "Alright..I'm gonna try something." He said as he created a strange seal that was halfway in his mind...Then started chanting. His body was forming and within minutes he was now looking like the portrait. He looked at himself for abit and then looked to Katrina. "How do I look?" He asked her with a small smile knowing he did it right.

Katrina nodded,"How am I supposed to know what you can and can't do...?" She whispered, she had only just really met him for the first time last night. As they walked holding hands it was sweet. "Okay be careful." she stated watching him as he chanted and transformed into a replica of the portrait. "You look just like it."

"Thank you." He said with a bow on her complement. "Now the only problem is I still have no name...So for now why don't we just call me Ryu...Or Zen...atleast until we get my real name." He said and walked to her, sitting next to her and started petting her slowly and calmly. "Well...there was something I noticed on the portraits lower right corner..it was faint but I saw a emblem there..it was a Shield that had a sword on it..odd to find such a thing if 'i' am so evil.." He told her while petting her.

He was quite stunning she could no longer see her brother at all, now it was as he had his own body. She removed her hat and was sitting on her bed watching him. "Okay let's go with Zen, knowing me I'll say Ryuzen if we call you Ryu..." she stated and watched as he sat with her. Katrina began to purr as he pet her gentle and slow. As he said what he saw she thought a moment "I'm guessing that's a sign of protection...?" she asked never seeing it before.

Zen, content with his 'name' continued to pet her, and said "Maybe, but protection of what? and from who?.. Maybe we'll find out when we travel to the next town...." He told her and lightly nibbled her ear. "For now though we should go to bed....This spell did take alot..and for your consern." He started as he then put her on his lap, putting his hands on her breast. "Whenever I'm in control the body will take this shape..but when it's Ryuzen's again it will have his form..so you will know who is who now and I won't have to do the spell constantly..that was the purpose of the seal." He told her, massaging her breast.

"I don't know...maybe we'll see what we can find out in the next town." She stated. Katrina could feel her nails press against her gloves, she pulled them off so she could stretch and air her hands. As he nibbled her ear she smiled and ran her hand up to her other ear scratching it lightly. "Yes we should." Kat agreed with him there, knowing she wouldn't get a nap in the morning. She smiled and giggled softly as she was pulled into his lapnand as he began to massage her breasts she purred louder. "That's a very good idea but I'm sure I can figure it out my brother wouldn't be touching me like this." She teased it was definitely going to be helpful that there were two forms now. "You know if you keep doing that and touching me you know very well we won't be sleeping..." Katrina stated, it was a fact if he got her round up there would be three sleep travelers

He chuckled when she said he would never touch her breast, for he had a secret from her that he wouldn't tell just yet..after all the timing wasn't right." Your absolutely right..He wouldn't, and if I do keep touching you then we won't get any sleep..But nothing wrong with afew feels before bed now is there?" He said with a smirk that had a silly feel to it. He let go of her and layed her in her bed and gave her a kiss. "Good night katrina...Til next we meet..which will be whenever Ryu gets knocked out or takes a nape." he said and layed on his bed, closing his eyes and sleeping.

As the Dawn rose, the body went for Zen to Ryu, proving the seal had worked fully. Ryuzen woke up from a good dream and went over and pet his sister, remembering she wasn't much of a morning person he tickled her softly hoping to wake her. "Sis, are you awake yet? Its time for breakfast..and this time the Inn keeper was going to treat us." He told her hoping that would wake her up abit.

Katrina nodded her head, she knew her brother and she knew he wouldn't do anything like such, not to her, not her goofy little brother. Zen on the other hand though within her brothers body it was a different mind and spirit. "Exactly, so I suggest you stop..." She giggled still purring. When he laid her down for bed she was content and continued to purr, getting a good night kiss from Zen. "Good night Zen...pleasant dreams." She stated then yawn cuddling into her pillow, closing her eyed going to sleep.

When morning arose it didn't phase her she was still fast asleep. As her brother pet her she began to purr, then she felt like she was being tickled, and she started to luagh waking up. She looked at her brother with a great yawn, and smiled. "Morning Ryuzen. Is he really treating us?"

He had a smile on his face and noded. "He said since we were so cute-" He said and pointed to his own face "-he would give us breakfast for us to go on. Him and his wife are really nice..I think she likes the fact I'm a boy who can cook like a pro." He told her with a smile. The Innkeeper and his wife were known to be kind to all strangers so this did not seem odd to anyone. "So did you sleep peacefully sis?" He said going to his bag to get his cloths. "I call dibs on shower this time by the way." He told her as he was getting cloths.

Katrina laughed softly as he said they thought they were cute pointing to his face. "Thatwas nice of them. They seem like a nice couple...psh you only can cook cause of mom and I." She teased his cooking skills. "Yes I did it was very nice, How about you?" she asked still un moving from her bed. "Fine....why did you wake me up then?"

He looked at her with a smile. "But of couse because of you and mom I can cook. I told them that and they still found me cute." He told her and then was near the shower. "Because when im done you should be ready to hop in after me that way we can be ready for breakfast.." He went in the shower and washed, though he shouted "I slept great sis! I had a very nice dream for once." He told her sliping out the for once part and continued washing. Then when he was done he got out and dried himself, and after putting on his new cloths he got out of the washroom. "Your turn sis, the water is still nice and hot." He told her, packing up his things as he did so.

Back
Top Bottom