Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Ryuzen resonded to Emily's question, "It fits great, Its almost like im just wearing normal cloths. You and your father did a great job Emily. Thank you very much." He said it with a smile. When they were traveling he was looking at the map and the sky, it was gonna become evening quicker than he thought. So he stoped when he figured they got far enough and turned to Emily. "Um Emily, have you ever had training incase something happend? With a sword or anything of a weapon?" He asked her then looked to Katrina. "Sis I know back in the village all you had to use was your claws but did you ever get training from mom and dad?" He asked them witha plan in mind.

"I'm glad you like it, Thank you we try our best, and you're quite welcome. " Emily replied to Ryuzen for his praise knowing he really liked the armor. The girls walked in silence as he looked over the map. The sky was dimming quickly, as nightfall approached. Katrina didn't mind it too much because see could see better at night though her vision was fine in the day. They both stopped as he did, Katrina looking at the two of them. "He had taught me a little but then again he figured I would ever leave town. " she said honestly. Katrina thought a moment, "I have my claws...and dad had gotten me the pocket knife showing me how to attack if need be. "

Ryuzen thought for a moment then said "We should probably start practicing incase we run into trouble....And we could make it intresting." He said then went to to his bag and got some spar water out and started to manipulate teh water into Practice swords and handed one to Emily and one to Katrina then had one fore himself and went to a nearby clearing, when they caught up he said"We have two tents...So winner can deside sleeping arangement for tonight, and I will make a nice bath for the two of you after this." He wanted to practice half the things he was reading and something that kept coming into his mind. The practice swords were water, but were like a strange foam feel so no damage was done. Each sword ad a different color; Ryuzen's was blue, Katrina's was Purple, and Emily's was red. "Winner has to make 10 marks on each opponet." He added before getting into a stance. "You two ready? Y-you can go all out on me I will be ok." He added feeling that if he got hit by katrina acouple of times then lose to where he gets the outside she would be abit back to her old self.

Katrina and Emily hurried after him in the clearing. Katrina looked to the sky and saw it was getting dark they'd have to make this quick, for they still needed to set up the tents and start a fire. She tilted her head listening to her brother talk about fighting each other. She had to win, she was sleeping in the same tent as her brother no matter what. Granted either way she was sure, he'd come to her after he was asleep. But for just in case, she wasn't taking any chances. Once she was given the sword she was in a stance ready to go.

Emily listened as Ryuzen spoke she wasn't going to be good at this never really having any training.Plus she figured Katrina was probably a natural hunter since she was part cat. She also got into position she didn't want to sleep alone out in the woods.

Ryuzen closed his eyes, hearing something in his head. "Alright lets go!" He said and opened his eyes. He started to dash to the center, not letting them know to whom he was gonna go for, then went right for Katrina; his speed was different, it had showed he was stronger than before. Was it becase he had trained? Or did something change when the Spirit awakend? He wouldn't know but he got Katrina first, one on the stomach gently, and another on the butt as he spun to go for emily. With her he went for her breast, making it to where it was two strikes in one, then went for her stomach. This made him have three on Emily and two on Katrina. Even if he eon he would just make sure the girls had the tents, because he was a gentlemen after all.

Katrina hissed at him as he hit her twice once in the stomach, and again on her butt leaving two blue marks. As if something awoke in Katrina she went running full speed towards her brother, and she was naturally fast. As her brother hit Emily she hit him in the back swinging fast in a figure 8 motion leaving a X on his back. Then ran off starting to go in a circle, knowing if he chased her they'd come back to Emily and hit her again.

Emily tried to block Ryuzen to 'no' avail getting hit with three marks. As Katrina came up behind him she quickly hit him in the chest before running off a bit.

He chuckled abit after getting hit by both katrina and emily at the same time and shouted 'No fair! Teaming!' Then moved abit faster, managing to where he caught up with katrina and gave the same slash on her as he did with emily, then did a spin that got him a quick shot at her left arm and right wrist. This made him abit dizzy and open for a quick shot, but moment he recovered he jumped back, then went for emily. He wanted to keep it fair, not choosing one over the other and so with that in mind he was able to get behind emily and give her a slash on her butt then legs. Which made the total so far Katrina having two on Ryuzen, Ryuzen having six on Katrina and five on emily. If he was able to not get teamed up he would try to make it even again.

Katrina was becoming frustrated if she was using her claws this would be over, but shrews using a strange water sword which was weighing her down. "Not exactly." Katrina stated she wouldn't team up with her if she was the last person left. "no fair on you..you're using a cheap shot." she said refering to the slashes on the breasts plus she had a feeling Zen was helping him. As he became dizzy, she took advantage and gave him another slice on his arm, before he jumped back running to Emily. Katrina ran after her brother quickly running around him to hit Emily twice on her back. She then quickly fastened the sword to her and ran on all fours making her run faster than before.

Emily sucked at this she swung the sword to hit Katrina missing her and missing Ryuzen. Then she ran to him and slides him before running away again. She was losing so far. With Ryugzen at 5 Emily at 7 and Katrina at 6

Ryuzen was running out of breath and saw that his sister was going serious with this and he stoped. "Alright...eh...I..ah..Can tell...you..would win sis....So..you get to choose the sleeping order." He told her...thankfully for them all the paint was able to turn to water so it was washable too. "Emily you should probably get some training whenever we get the chance." He said with a worried tone...He knew deep down if they were in a situation where she had to defend herself she wouldn't survive and he liked them both so he was gonna make sure theyboth could survive.

Katrina stopped running once she realized her brother was no longer chasing her. Kat was panting slightly then held her head high as he said she won. "I'm sharing the tent with you, Emily can have her own." She stated flatly. "Ryuzen how does the paint come off?" she asked as she rubbed her wrist.

Emily bowed her head, feeling bad about herself being unable to keep up with them. "Yeah I guess I kinda Need it..." she stated scratching her head.

Ryuzen heard her say that and worried about what was going on in Katrina's head...then when she asked about the pain he said. "Oh hold on..there was something I though of!" he told her and went to the center of the clearing, consentraiting his right arm with power that he didn't know he had then hit the ground creating a crater that wasn't big but enough for five people. then water started rising up to it, he went in and closed his eyes, chanting something that he was hearing and the water started to boil abit..this made it to where it was now an artificial hotspring. "There, now we can have a bath..but it doesn't have to be now. I'll start working on the tents." He told them as he went to their things and started setting up the tents, giving the girls abit of privacy.

Katrina nodded her head and waited watching her brother preform some strange spell to make a crater filling it with water. It was amazing if she didn't know about the spirit, she wouldn't have a clue how he could things like that. Katrina though loved having a bath or shower she didn't like the idea that they were outside doing it, she didn't want to become ill from the wind mixing with wet fur. "I'll go keep a look out." Katrina stated and headed for a tree so she could see all around them.

Emily was sad that she wasn't sharing a tent with either of them. Though she'd rather be with Ryuzen, but spending rime with Katrina wouldn't be a bad idea. She was in awe with everything he could do. As Katrina ran for a tree and Ryuzen was working on the tents she figured, "I'll make a fire" seeing it would be dark soon once finished she'd shower

Ryzuen continued to fix the tents then when he got done he realized he left it to where anyone could see the girls naked, so he tired to find cloths that he could mend together, then something came to his mind again, so he made a seal in the center of the cloth and put it ontop of the hotspring water. Then it makes a tent cover for the entire hotspring. "There we go!" He said with joy and did a mini vicotry dance. "A private hotspring for the three of us..." He then started to stretch and went in shouting 'I'll test the waters!' But as he went in he noticed the steam had nowhere to go..it was bad though. The Steam wasn't that much but it was to where if either his sister or Emily came in he wouldn't know right away until they enter the water, so he got naked and jumped in, enjoying hte water being nice and hot and started to relax.

Katrina remained in the tree keeping watch, getting chilly up in her spot, relaxing at the same time. She wasn't sure what sounded better be slightly chilly or get warm and wet catching a cold?  She remained continuing to watch. 

Emily finally got a nice warm fire. She was dirty from the paint and such so she walked into the steam and removed her clothes, gently sinking into the water. Enjoying the feeling of warm water on her skin. 

Ryuzen heard the tent opening flap and felt the water change in level. He didn't get up from where he was but shouted 'Whose there?!" with an alarmed tone since he couldn't tell who entered. 'It couldn't be Katrina, she wouldn't want to get a cold.' He thought, then figured if it wasn't her it was Emily. So with a smile he called out to her, hoping she would follow his voice.

Emily heard him and smiled, he couldn't see her, she also couldn't see him but knew he was there. She said nothing as he called out, just following his voice over to where he was. "lovely night for a swim..." she stated smiling

Ryuzen smiled when she got to him. "Indeed..but we can't see the sky here." He said with a chuckle since cloth was acting like a tent cover for the hotspring so the cold air would do anything to the water. He looked at Emily and blushed since she looked very sexy in steam air and all wet, he was starting to feel hard but stayed focus. "Um..W-would you like me to wash your back?" He asked her since normally Katrina would ask for help whenever her hair got really long.

"No we can't see the sky, sadly but at least we have some privacy, and it keeps the heat in." Emily stated. She smiled, "Please.... If you wouldn't mind." she replied, it was difficult for her to reach. Emily turned around moving her hair out of the way. "Hey...Um..What's a matter with your sister? She seems really up tight." Emily asked unaware to what Katrina was feeling.

Ryuzen smiled when he saw her back and started washing it, and that gave the spirit time to check her neck. He saw a Tatoo at the back of her neck which was the same symbol as the one on the portrait. This would be something the Spirit would talk with katrina about later but for now he had no power. When Emily asked about Katrina he gave a small sigh but continued washing. "Well she didn't like the fact I'm bringing the first woman i had sex with on our journey and doesn't trust alot of people since most of our village treated her like a pet.." He told her, assuming this was the right answer. As he was washing her back his hands went to her breast and started washing them, massaging them in the process.

She continued to hold her hair back as he washed it. "Why would she be upset about that? I'm sure with her looks, she's had a dozen boy friends, having sex with sec of them. With her beauty no way she could be a virgin." She stated speaking her mind, "Oh I see...I'm sorry she feels like that, not everyone is like that..." Emily said she didn't know the situation or what Katrina had been through because she's different. Emily arched her back slightly as Ryuzen washed her breasts it felt nice as he massaged them.

What Ryuzen didn't know what she wasn't a virgin and it was 'his' doing. "Well every one who tried didn't seem right to me and i'm not sure how but I scared them off." He told her then started washing her stomach. "Don't worry I'm sure she'll warm up to you since your nice to her and me." He told her with a smile. Due to both the water and the beautiful woman he was holding he started to get an erection and washed her pussy carefully but well. She could feel his cock harden and poking her left asscheek. He was blushing of course but wasn't sure what she would do.

"I hope so...I'd hate to be a bother or come in-between yours and her relationship. I can't believe that you're too sweet to scare anyone off, no offense." she smiled, and sighed as he washed her stomach. As he moved lower to her womanhood her back arched slightly. She felt his member press against her, she smiled playfully. "I don't think it would be right, to contaminate the water for if your sister decides to bathe." she stated looking behind her shoulder. 

He blushed when she looked over her shoulder and thought for a moment. "Y-your right..We..Should save it for another time." He said and smiled, finding enough will power to stop and get up abit. "Well I've been clean so I'll get out and dry off..." He said with a smile and got out, drying himself off then went to his sister who was still in the tree. "You ready to bathe? The water's hot and the tent will make sure you don't get a cold Sis." He said and looked at her with innocent eyes, conserned abit by how she was behaving. "Well...You're older than me so I guess I can't tell you what to do...But I'm abit sleepy so I'll go to bed early..Night sis." He said with a yawn and went to their tent. He used up alot of magic and physical power so it wasn't suprising that he would desire sleep.

Emily smiled softly, "Exactly. Save it for another time." She stated. "Okay I'm going to stay in for a few minutes." She said then washed her body off, going over what Ryuzen already had. When he left she hopped out of the water, and dried herself off, putting her clothes back on. Emily went over to her tent getting settled and comfy, knowing they'd probably be up early the next morning. 

Katrina still in her post not wanting to move from the tree, being comfortable up there. She heard her brother voice and looked down. She saw his eyes and smiled softly, "I'll be down to bathe in a bit, thank you. Good Night Ryuzen." She stated watching him go. After a few minutes she climbed down and headed for the water. Katrina felt it making sure it was warm, she then removed her clothes and slowly walked into the water. She kept her head above the water so her hair and ears wouldn't get wet. Her tail didn't have a chance but it was easier to dry. She loved the feeling of the warm water on her cold flesh, the temperature had dropped and she was in the wind.  Kat began to wash her body and tail.  

Ryuzen was fully asleep and Zen took over, his stealth was well enough to make sure emily didn't notice him go to katrina. He entered the tent and took off his cloths, sneaking into the water and swimming with stealth. Once he was where he wanted to be he rose up abit and groped Katrina from behind and lightly nibbled her ear and started to wash her back as well. "Hmmm...It seems you've been very fisty while I was away Katrina.....I wounder if you realize you worry 'him' when you get this way." He told her and massages her left breast with his left hand and washing her back with his right hand.

Back
Top Bottom