Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Katrina pouted she was so not a morning person. The one bad thing about being a Neko was showers, she loved and hated them, she hated getting her ears and tail wet. "That's great good to hear it." She was happy he got a good nights sleep. She stayed in bed until her came out of the shower. "Okay sounds nice. Oh Ryuzen I met a really nice man yesterday while you were getting armor he helped me get maps, he asked to see us off today, he's not going with us but he just wants to make sure we start off safely." She stated informing him getting caught up in a lot last night forgetting about it. She grabbed a red skirt, black shirt, and fresh bra and panties. Hopping into the shower, turning it on, hissing at the warmer as her tail and ears got wet quickly washing her body and hair, in a hurry to get back out. Once she stepped out she looked like a dround rat she kept her tail out of her skirt so it could dry some. When she was dressed she came out looking like a dressed soaked rat between her hair,ears, and tail.

"I see, well thats nice. The people here are really kind to strangers huh sis?" He said when he was caught up with what happend during his armor measurements. "We should visit this town again when we've seen alot of the world." He told her while he was getting his travel shoes on, he was all preped up and ready to go...Then when his sister came out dressed but looked like a soaked rat he tried not to chuckle, she looked silly but cute too. "Would you like me to help you dry off sis?" He asked her with a caring smile.

"Yeah he kept me company while you got fitted. They are, it's kinda strange I hope we meet more people like this." she called from the bathroom. "Agreed we should come back and visit it." Katrina faced her brother lifting up part of her hair that was covering her eyes. She could tell he was trying not to laugh. "...pwease" she said innocently, if she stayed too wet she could catch a cold.

He saw her act innocently and goes to her after grabbing a extra towl, and started drying her off. First he dried her hair and ears, being gentle around the ears, then did the same for her tail until she was dry. "There we go! One dry Sissy Kitty!" he said with a happy silly face. Then wen to the door, not looking at her incase she desided to change. "Alright are we ready?" He asked, wanting to taste the innkeeper's food.

"Thank you....I'd normally lay out in the sun but we have to get going." She stated still a little wet but she'd be fine. Katrina undid her skirt some in order to hide her tail. Then she made sure everything of her's was packed, putting on her hat, still bare foot. "Ready when you are." she smiled.

"You're welcome sis." He replied with a smile and got the door for her. After they ate with the Innkeepers they steped outside, Ryuzen was holding his stomach showing he was full. "Ahhh I'm so stuff. That was delisious!" he said mostly aloud. Then the man she saw was walking towards them. "Good morning young ones, did you sleep well?" He asked Ryuzen and Katrina, having a small smile. "We've sleep great sir." Ryuzen replied. The man smiled more then looked at ryuzen. "I never introduced myself have I? I am Joshua, and I will see that you two get on your journey with safty." He told them. "Thank you, but before we go we have to pick up my armor and someone who wanted to come with us." Ryuzen said. "Yes I heard, your taking the Armor Craftsman's daughter with you..Take good care of her as much as you take care of your sister." Joshua said. He wasn't going with them but it was abit strange how he knew of it. "Don't worry, I protect everyone." Ryuzen said with a silly protective pose.

"Breakfast was delicious thanks again." She called then was out the door with her brother. "Yes it was you shouldn't have eaten so much, you won't be able to move. "Quite well, sir thank you." She stated smiling as the man from yesterday approached. "Hello again Joshua, I'm Katrina and this is my little brother Ryuzen." She introduced them. Katrina was quite as they spoke she thought it was off that he knew they were taking the girl with them. Then again it was a small town people talk and probably over heard her and her father talking. "Well let's get going then."

"I agree! Lets go!" Ryuzen said with a cheer and started silly marching to the armor store. He was very happy for two things; One was that they were having someone along for the company and the other was to have armor that would let him move and protect his sister. Joshua was mostly abit behind Ryuzen but mostly beside Katrina incase they wanted to talk while they were walking, He was wearing gloves on his hands though for some unknown reason since they appeared to be clean. Ryuzen was humming an song that he had no full idea where he heard it but it sounded good to him.

Katrina placed her gloved hand over her face, as her brother was acting silly. Walking a bit behind him while walking besides Joshua. He was a nice guy, she liked him. As they walked Katrina was at a lack for words, but she was observant Joshua was wearing gloves as well. 

Ryuzen noticed the glove on Joshua's hands as well, but something seemd wrong to him..He knew this town was nice so he put it at the back of his mind..Which let Zen think it through..This guy was nice true but why was he hiding his hands? Why was he having gloves..He wanted to confront him but Zen knew now was not the time or place. 'Thank god he's alot older than Katrina or i would have compitition.' Zen thought. They had reached the armor store and Ryuzen entered the building. "Ah, so you've arrived for your armor huh?" The owner said to Ryuzen after he entered. "Yes sir and I also came to talk to Emily." Ryuzen said as he paid for the armor. "Yes I know, she's been looking forward to your return though..Kids these days just seem so egarded to leave their homes arn't they?" The owner said knowing his daughter was ready to go. Ryuzen was waiting to see her, happy for her to come along.

She thought about it and sometimes Katrina could be naive. She figured he was a gentlemen, therefore wearing gloves. Or maybe a burn or a cut he was trying to hide. Joshua was very sweet, you could say Katrina had a small crush on him, granted he was much older than herself. That was her own morals she wanted to find someone closer to her age to grow old and have a family with. Katrina remained outside with Joshua, she still wasn't thrilled with this girl coming along with them. Then a thought popped into her head. "I have to go do something I'll be back." She stated picking up her skirt slightly she ran toward the art dealers shop. She wanted to have another look at the painting before she left.

Emily was finishing packing then she came out out. "God morning Ryuzen." She stated with a smile. Emily looked at her father,"Goodbye father I will return one day. I love you." She stated giving him a hug and a kiss. She put her bag on her back and was ready to leave. She was dressed in a brown skirt and a white shirtwith hiking boots.

Ryuzen smiled when he saw Emily and guided her outside, noticing Katrina was gone. "Where is my sister?" Ryuzen asked Joshua with a conserned face on him. "I believe she went that way." He said to Ryuzen pointing in the direction of the art dealer. Ryuzen didn't know why but his instincts knew what she was doing and went to her, hoping emily would follow so they wouldn't get lost somewhow, after all he knew joshua was following. When Ryuzen saw his sister looking at the painting his instincts told him to grab it gently. "Excuse me." He said to the art dealer. "But I would like to buy this painting please..I have the money for it and it looks really nice." He said knowing his sister was probably gonna tell him no but it was in his hands now and he wanted to..he and one other. "That painting unfortunatly has no markings on it so I can't give a high price even with its quality. But I will give you the price of 40 gold." Ryuzen was abit shocked, but he had the look of determination to get it. He would have paied that full 40 but then the Art Dealer saw joshua, who once they made eye contact gave the art dealer a nod. "Tell you what, since your so cute buying it for the lady I'll give you a discount..You can buy it for 5 gold." He told Ryuzen who was very happy and handed him the five gold. Once the deal was made he handed it to Katrina. "Happy Late and Early Birthday Sis." He told her with a smile.

Emily followed after Ryuzen as he ran where Joshua pointed being followed by him. Katrina was lost in it again, the painting both made her happy and sad. As someone grabbed it she looked at the hand then to the body it was Ryuzen. "Ryuzen put it back." she was talking to the both of them, knowing they didn't need it and it was a waste of money. Katrina stared at the dealer dumbfounded, 'from 40 to 5 gold just like that why?' she thought. Katrina blinked at it as she held it in her arms. She smiled at Ryuzen, Basically in a whisper said, "Thank you." then held it close and walked out of the store not looking at anyone. Once out side she rolled it and put it in her bag. 

He smiled when he saw her actions and then looked at everyone. "Well now that we're all ready lets go!" Ryuzen said and started marching silly, then realized he was being rude and stoped. "Oh that right." He started and turned around to face the women. "Sis this is Emily, and Emily this is Katrina my awsome sister." He said with a wide smile knowing that his sister was alot to him. He waited abit though to see their reactions to one another, hoping that they would get along well enough for them to leave. Joshua was hoping the same but for a different reason.

Katrina began to follow her brother without a word. Not really paying much attention to the fact he was walking silly.  She stopped as  he did. Katrina was tense something didn't feel right and she didn't like it. Something strange was in the air, that wasn't there before. Emily smiled and looked at Katrina, "Hello, nice to see you again," she stated friendly. Katrina just looked at her analyzing her. "Hello again Emily. " She stated with a soft smile which she forced though it look genuine. 

Ryuzen could tell she was being forceful on her smile and mentally sighed, then continued to where they had reached the town exit that wasn't leading to the village. He turned around to see Joshua and gave a bow, saying "Thank you for seeing us off, We shall have a safe journey." Joshua smiled and waved them, "Take care of them Ryuzen. And be consern for yourself as well." he told them. They walked to where they were out of town he sighed and looked at Emily and Katrina. "Um..Emily there is something you need to know before we go anywhere there is something you need to know...My sister had done a spell and now she's a neko...If you have a problem with that then we'll atleast take you to the next town..But I love my sister greatly and I never want to leave her just because of her cute ears and tail...S-so what say you?" He was talking serious for a moment...He wanted to make sure Emily was ok at the fact his sister was a neko, though his parents always told him she was one by magic, unknowing the full truth. He wanted Emily with her, but He wanted to be with his sister as well.

She followed her brother and Emily walking along with Joshua to the exit of the town. "Good bye Joshua Thank you." She bid him ado and continued on with her brother and Emily.  Katrina stopped, tilted her head, and looked at her brother confused. Her eyes went wide As he spoke about her being a Neko, and one by magic no doubt, she then looked at Emily. To see her reaction.  Emily looked at them both then "Really? Can...can..I see...?" she asked. Katrina removed her hat revealing her ears and her tail, then her gloves to show her hands. "Wow, I've never seen one up close before."She looked at Katrina and smiled. 

When he saw Emily's reaction he sighed with relieve, thankful that her behavior to Katrina was very joyful. "Well guess that means we keep you along then." He said to Emily then started to go forward when they were ready. He kept his ear out for any dangerous or sounds that would make him get on guard. So far though it was a peaceful moment; The Sun was up, the forest around them was calm and the air was warm to where it was a pleasent walk.

Katrina didn't like that she was being displayed though not intentionally. She put her hat and her gloves in the bag then reached to where her tail would be undoing a button, slipping her tail through it. She streched some andstarted walking feeling a bit better that she wouldn't need to hide around the girl. Emily seemed to be all smiles, and went up and walked next to Ryuzen. Katrina followed behind them with her ears back and to the sides some. Her tail swishes as she walked also listening for any signs of danger.

Ryuzen felt abit bad since his sister probably felt like she was being displayed but he knew if they didn't get it out of the way now it would have been very bad at the next town. Ryuzen looked at the map, studying it and saw that there were many towns, cities, and afew villiages, he also noticed a few that had castles in it. On the map though there were some strange markings he never saw before. He wanted to bring it up to his sister but he felt in his heart and mind she was gonna be mad at him for awhile..atleast until he could find a way to make up for it. 'Maybe i could go streaking in a town before we leave. that way i'll be in full display' he thought but casted it aside as a 'incase it gets really bad' idea. The sun was up in the sky, they had been walking for a good while. Ryuzen had to stop, he was carying a heavier than he expected, but that was mostly due to the armor in his bag. "Um..Sis, Emily...C-can we take a break here? I want to put on my armor and make us lunch." He said figureing that if he did the cooking for awhile Katrina would feel better.

Emily walked along enjoying being out of her town going to see new places. Seeing nature, she didn't want to seem rude but she continued to want to look at Katrina, thinking she was amazing. Hearing that other creatures like Neko's existed but never thinking she'd meet one. "Sure we can stop here.." Emily said with a smile, her feet were sore and wanted to take a breather. Katrina stopped when they did, she nodded slightly, then looked at a tree, seeing a branch that hung in the sun. Katrina climbed up it with easy and laid down on the branch sun bathing

Ryuzen started making lunch, using some of the meat he had for the journey which was more than enough for three people. It took him a good while but he got lunch all ready, Katrina could smell how good the food was gonna be from the tree she was in. He fixed two plates and set them to where the girls could get it easily. "Um I'll be back, I'm gonna try the armor on after I practice something." He said to the girls and went off the path to a nearby lake and read the water spell book 'Zen' got for him and read a complicated but seemed easy water manipulation spell. Soon he was doing water pojectiles and simple manipluations. And out of subconsious, created a watery version of Emily and Katrina.

Katrina could smell the meat as it cooked. It smelled wonderful, but stayed in the tree. She looked toward her brother as he said he'd return, looking off in a different direction. Once he was out of sight she climbed down to grab her plate and began eating. "Smells great, alright." Emily stated watching as he walked off. She took a bite, smiling at Katrina,"Tastes good..huh?" she asked. Katrina nodded her head once finished she climbed into the tree waiting for her brother to return

Ryuzen was done with the water manipulation and got the armor on, it felt like it fit great and he could move with ease. When he got to the camp he was wearing hte armor and ate the food he made, when he was done he cleaned up everything and looked at the two. "Alright ready to go?" He asked them woundering how far they would get before having to stop. He was looking at the map and it showed that it would take two days to get there..luckly he had two tents this time.

Katrina heard footsteps and looked as if she was about to leap from the tree and attack whoever was there. Once she saw it was her brother she relax and sat comfortably in the tree. Seeing his armor, which appeared to fit him well. Katrina remained there while he ate, once he was done and ready she jumped down from the tree. She nodded her head and picked up her bag.

Emily watched as Katrina got tense unsure of why until she heard someone approach moving closer to the tree. Emily smiled when it was only Ryuzen. "How's it fit Ryu?" Emily asked he looked dashing in his armor. She sat by him as he ate as Kat remained in her tree. "Ready when you are Ryuzen" She stated still excited about the travel. She stood and grabbed her bag.

Back
Top Bottom