Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

"Oh..I hope she's not upset with something I said..." She stated, she wanted Katrina to trust and like her, for her brothers sake. Emily grabbed her dirty clothes, from her bag not having many. "Should we wait for Katrina's clothes or have her do her's later?" she asked not knowing what was dirty.  Emily then stripped out of her clothes adding them to the pile. She could see him getting hard, and thought of some possibilities. 

Katrina didn't buy anything yet looking around to see what there was, she wasn't in a hurry either. As she looked around something shinny caught her eye, seeing a boy there as well. She could see he was deep in thought, not wanting to disturb him the gantlet was indeed beautiful

"Nah, Sis is a strong woman, it would take more than words to upset her." he told her with confedince. As they gathered cloths he started washing them with care. "She'll want to do her own later so they'll be fine." He said as he continued washing. When they got done he put them where they could dry with time. "Now then. What ever should we do while we're naked?" he said with a sly tone but a silly look on his face. Knowing she probably had been thinking hte same thing he was.

The boy noticed her due to the colors of her cloths and saw she was looking at him and hte gantlet and spoke. "Beautiful isn't it? But they have no idea what it can do..or who it belonged to for that matter." His tone was calm yet something seemed abit strange. Like he was gonna tell her something important if she was close enough. There was a symbol on his shoulder that showed a Yang with a Dragon wing on it. He was wearing a sleeveless black shirt with a dark green vest, his pants were black jeans.

Emily nodded, it was a relief that it wasn't something she had said. "I figured she'd might, but thought to ask anyway." She said watching as he washed the clothing. She smiled when he was finished, "Hmm...I don't know...I'm sure if we..um put our heads together we could think of something."she said playfully walking over to him, kissing his lips gently. 

Katrina smiled as he spoke, "Indeed it is, I've never seen anything like it before in my life," She stated then a curious look formed on her face. Maybe it was because she was a cat. "Oh.. do you know what it does? And who it belonged to?" She asked curiously. Taking a closer look at the gantlet getting a bit closer, she took account of the tattoo on his should, this might be something about Zen. 

Ryuzen blushed lightly and kissed her lips just as gently. His right hand immideatly when to her right breast, massaging it and rubing her nipple. "I hoped I didn't get you mad for teasing you last night." He said before he continued the kiss, his left arm wraped around her waist.

The boy listened to her but never averted his gaze from the gauntlet. "It was said to have been part of an armor that let its true master do anything he needed." He started then spoke once more. "I can't remember the name but my elders told me it belonged to the greatest soul to have been apart of this world..I guess we could call him a Warlock but mostly because his power was stronger than any spellcaster..and best of all he was skilled at the sword." He said completely. He had a plan going in his mind for the gauntlet as he was chatting with katrina.

As he kissed her back she smiled, they had the same idea. Emily sighed as he began playing with her breast, massaging it. "No you didn't make me mad, just disappointed, I wanted to play, but your sister might have been lurking and she was mad enough. " Emily stated resting against him as he held and fondled her. 

Katrina saw the boy looking so intently at the gauntlet, it was unnerving, it was as if she could see the wheels in his head were turning. "That's a lot of power for one person to hold." she stated once he was finished, "He must have been pretty powerful in order to even use it." she stated wondering if this kid was crazy or special, like Ryuzen and herself. 
"A Warlock skilled as a swordsman as well as a spell caster. This man sounds pretty amazing. Huh?" she asked she wanted to know more about it and about the man who once was.  She might have to put up a fight to get the gauntlet for Zen, or at least figure out how to get Zen to it quickly

Ryuzen continued fondling her right breast. "I see..I'm sorry Emily, i promise we'll play the next time we have a hot spring bath." He said with a small chuckle in his mind since he did want to try something like that. Slowly he put her on his bed and starte sucking on her left nipple, then her right, trailing down to her pussy and started licking her entrance.

The boy heard her appraisel over the warlock and had a smirk. "Indeed. You could say its enough to follow in his footsteps." He said with a calm voice. "Only ordeal about the warlock was noone can remember him..well noone since the past two hundred years...and yet that gauntlet stays there ..as though new and waiting for its true master." he said.

Emily smiled at him, "No worries Ryuzen, okay you promise?" she played with a small pout, then giggling slightly. Emily laid back as he put her on his bed. Sighing softly as he sucked her nipples. When he started to lick her opening she gasped. It felt good. 

"Yes I assume so...is that what you'd like to do follow in his footsteps?" Katrina asked curiously he spoke so highly and seem to have know quite a bit about it. "Really just vanished ? No one able to remember suck a great Warlock? Maybe the true owner will find it one day...." Katrina stated, reincarnation could make it possible, plus if it was Zen it would be his tonight hopefully.

"I promise." He replied when she asked before doing what he was doing now. He started to lick deeper into her pussy, to the point where his tongue was inside her. As he did so he put one hand on her breast and the other on her thigh, gently rubbing it. He wanted her to feel good, and her pussy tasted good too.

"..No..I wish to follow him and his ideals." He said though the last part was under his breath. There was something about this boy he wasn't letting her know. "Maybe, but tonight will not be the case." He said as he finally turned around and started walking off. She could sence something big would happen tonight.

Emily's breathing increased, as he licked deeper into her pussy, massaging her tit and her thigh. Emily began to moan as he made her feel good, she was enjoying it. Her back arched slightly as he continued. 

"I'm sorry what?" she asked unsure if her excellent hearing misheard him. She could sense that there was something up with the lad, he was hiding something. "Hey wait...?"  she called and quickly went after the boy, "How would you know whether it would be tonight or not?" She asked she could sense something in the air something was going to happen tonight, she didn't like the feeling

He heard her moan and blushes abit, knowing he was doing a good job. When his cock was rock hard he stoped and got ontop of her abit. "I cant hold back anymore...I'm coming in." He said softly and thrusted into her nice and slow. Then started making fast thrusts, each time reaching her womb. "Mmm..Emily, you feel so good around my cock!" He said blushing. He read abit when his sister wasn't looking and looked up that talking abit dirty can sometimes help out the experience.

The boy didn't expect her to follow and he couldn't tell her anything but all he would say were 'I know, because its 'his' plan.' before a gust of wind came out of nowhere and vanished. Katrina got a feeling that she would see the boy soon, but not in a pleasent way.

Emily smiled as he climbed atop her, it felt good and he got her nice and wet, but the part she was looking forward to was the actual sex. "Enter when ready." She stated as he thrusted in slowly. As he increased the speed Emily moaned enjoying it, feeling him hit her womb with each thrust. "And you feel sublime within my tight cunt." She replied back. 

Katrina looked at the boy and with his words a bad feeling occurred. Feeling the wind she held onto her hat, so it wouldn't blow away. When the wind stopped the boy was gone. She had a good feeling they would meet again, but it wouldn't be in good nature. She needed to tell Zen but she couldn't unless her brother was sleeping. She had an idea, Katrina went to the book store and looked at various spell books that looked new no one seemed to have touched them. She looked for a potion she could brew quickly, she found it and when the book keeper went into the back room she tore it out of the book, and left. Katrina then began shopping for food and ingredients for the potion. 

Ryuzen continued thrusting into her, hearing her words got him more excited and his thrust became harder and alittle rougher in the process. Her pussy felt soo good he was surprised to keep going, but his hands were not done with her as they starte to rub her nipple, giving a light pinch every now and then. Ryuzen started to moan through all this with the pleasure he was both giving and recieving.

Before Katrina could go shopping for the ingredients a hooded person was next to her, though sitting and having a table infront of the figure, it got Katrina's attention. "Miss...Please allow me to see into your soul." the person said. Her voice sounded Female in her thirties maybe it was hard to tell with the hood on her. "A warning...A warning calls out to you." The woman added hoping that would draw Katrina in more.

Emily moaned louder as he became rougher and harder with her. Her breathing increased greatly. As Ryuzen began pinching her nipples, she arched her back, she didn't want this to end it felt so wonderful. Unfortunately after a bit her walls began to squeeze Ryuzen's cock buried inside of her. 

Katrina saw the hooded figure and tried to ignore her always being told they were cons just looking for money that would tell you anything in to world to get a coin or two from you. If she was what she appeared to be she would see Katrina wasn't human, and she didn't need that. Katrina continued on until she said something about a Warning calling out to her. Katrina turned back and sat at the woman's table keeping her gloved hands in her lap and not looking her in the eyes. "What would you know of my soul?" she asked curiously

Ryuzen continued his thrust, and surprisingly was still going stronger than he figured. Even when her walls squeezed around his cock he thrusted into her, going deeper and reaching the womb. He tired to go faster but she was too tight for him to do so. Instead he pinched her nipples abit more. He could only moan, focused on giving her pleasure.

The hooded woman's eyes were unseeable, atleast to Katrina's view. When katrina sat down and asked about her soul the woman replied. "Your soul is that of a cat..But not just any cat....So you must heed my warning..I forsee darkness in your future...A cat in great pain..the cat is not alone...For there is an guardian of steel yet holds a heart of the rose..but she lays next to the cat, unable to save her from what is to come....a Demon...Of what sort I can't see but it's leashed to a devil of sorts. Next to the devil. Is a thief of the wind." She stated while showing immagry of a cat who showed great pain, a woman in armor but the woman was on the ground next to the cat and armor was broken in many places. Then showing images of a Monsterous face followed by a human's with devil in the eyes and smile. Then she could see what looked like a typical thief, but he road on the wind like it was the ground itself. "Child I warn you of these things..because they will lead to the unleashing of the Dragon...Yes...The Dragon of Chains and Darkness..for it is a two headed beast and when corrupt will put all to ruins." she added with the showing of a Dragon roaring with rage in the orb, chains flowing all around it. Then the imagry dies in the orb with flames going every inside. "Unfortunitly I can't forsee the whats and whens of it all..But take these words with caution. While the end may vary on that dragon...the road to its awakening is with no change." She added, and with that suddenly a pendent started to dangle from the woman's neck..the center was the exact same symbol as what was seen on both the Portrait of the other town and on Emily's neck.

Emily moaned louder as he dug in deeper. "Oh..Ryuzen I...can't....I'm gonna cum...." She stated, breathing heavy as he pressed on. As he pinched her nipples increasing the pleasure she came letting out a cry of pleasure. 

Katrina listened a moment, smiling slightly. "Of course I'm no meer cat...I'm a half breed or so they say.....plus im a cat with a troubled life and it seems to get worse as i go...."She was getting ready to leave... "what do you mean by any cat? Do you know where my souls belonged before finding me?" Katrina asked curiously then let the woman speak of her warning. Katrina's eyes grew wide, when she spoke of a cat in pain watching the images in the crystal ball. "...A cat in pain...?" she asked was she the cat? The girl with her the steel guardian would that be Emily? But Emily couldn't be a guardian she couldn't even fight. A demon serving a devil....the thief of the wind....
Katrina watched the images closely just as intently as she listened, to the woman. "The Dragon? But haven't dragons been extinct for sometime over a century?" Katrina asked becoming frightened kneading the table for comfort. Her hat shifted as her ears pulled back, feeling uneasy. Continuing to watch the beast, a vengeful angry creature, until it turned to fire. Katrina then realized her nails had pierced through her gloves leaving small dents on the table, retracting her claws and returning them to her lap she asked. "Is that it? Is there nothing else, anything more that could help me....?" She asked believing what the seer told her. "What of my brother can you see anything of him, through me?" she asked unsure if she had missed something. Katrina saw her pendant, she point to it. "Please...I've seen that symbol on multiple occasions...what does it mean?" she asked hoping the woman would tell her, if she never left home she wouldn't be wrapped into this mess. All she wanted was to be accepted, settle down with someone she loved, and start a family and it looks as though that may not happen, depending on this dragon. 

Ryuzen continues, twitching abit inside her. "S-so...Am I....l-lets cum together Emily!" He said as he thrusted more into her, while ryuzen's hands were buzy, Zen started to feel a great amount of power. He used the power to make a hidden seal on the ground since Ryuzen's hands were busy with Emily's breast. The seal that was now hidden on the floor prevented pregnancy from happening, making it safe for Ryuzen for now. Ryuzen made a huge thrust after hitting his limit and cam deep inside her pussy.

The woman didn't say anything before the warning. When Katrina asked about Ryuzen she spoke with a sadden tone 'This is all I can tell you child..The fate of the Two headed dragon is up to you...but know this...What i say to you will happen soon.." Then when she had seen the pendent on the woman she spoke. "When fate permits you, go to the town of Yosara, there you will find answers to what your heart...and the heart of the Dragon...Will be." She then vanish as though not even there.

Emily continued to moan as he continued to thrust into her while his hands rubbed her breasts. As he came deep inside of her Emily came again. Their cum mixing within her, as she lay breathless and tired spent on the bed. 

Katrina looked at her with fear blazing in her eyes. "If you know more why can't you tell me?? I don't know what to do...How do I know to do the right thing?" She stated tears starting to form in her eyes. This was so much for a Neko to handle the fate of many were in her paws, life as they know it could cease. 'Did she mean my brother....is the two headed dragon? No! That's crazy....my brother isn't a dragon nor is Zen.' She thought so troubled by what the woman said. "Yosara? What's in Yosara? Help me please....don't leave." She stated she didn't know what to do she needed to talk to Zen. 'Was the woman really here at all?' She thought to herself resting her head on the table trying to compose herself. 

Ryuzen slowly pulled out and layed next to her breathing heavy and feeling tired as well. "Did i do good?" He asked her with a smiles knowing he probably did and held her closely. Holding her with car and head resting on her breast. He felt warn out but knew his sister would be back soon. "We should probably get cleaned up huh?" He asked hoping they both had enough strength to get up.

Emily's chest heaved as he pulled out and laid next to her. "Yes....indeed...you ...were amazing." she stated with a smile. Cuddling close to him as he held her. Emily didn't want to move, she was tired and spent, but she didn't need to give Katrina another reason for not liking her. "Yes we should.."She stated as her breath started to return. She had to wait until he pulled himself up since his head rested on her chest.

Katrina composed herself some, as she sat there. Once she felt okay and her eyes weren't too red, she went to marking buying food and ingredients for her potion that she needed to brew. But now Katrina felt paranoid, still trying to discode the woman's words. She wandered awhile, wanting to relax before going home to "drug" the two so she could see Zen.

Ryuzen smiled and got up slowly, then helped Emily into the bath and got them both washed quickly. Once they were dry and the cloths were dry as well he put on the cloths he was wearing today and put the armor on his bed. And he sat on his bed, waiting to talk to his sister about her change in moods.

Emily smiled and stood when he helped her. Then quickly washing up, re-dressing, and laying comfortably on her's and Katrina's bed. Just resting waiting for Katrina to come back.

Katrina finally made her way to the inn, going up to their room with the groceries. Katrina put a basket down and opened the door. Seeing Ryuzen sitting and Emily laying down. Kat forced a smile walking in with what she bought, putting the stuff down closing the door. Katrina went over to her brother and looked him in the eyes, "Ryuzen humor me for a minute...please..look into my eyes and smile..." Katrina knew it was a strange request but the woman's words scared her, seeing no signs of the devil in him. "I feel like a cup of tea, let's have Tea...okay?I'll put the stuff away. " She stated as she took the items for tea and her potion to the kitchen brewing her potion at the same time. Emily looked at Katrina watching as she left. "What's wrong with her?"

Timing them just right they were done at the same time, she poured the potion into the two cups leaving her's alone. She cleaned up and went back to the room. "Teas ready." Something seemed off about her she wasn't acting normal. She handed them both a cup, before sitting down, with her own.

He was curious to her strange request and looked her in the eyes. She couldn't see a devil nor a demon, only her normal 'innocent' kind brother who loves her very much in a sibling since more or less. "ok!" He said to the tea idea and when she handed his tea he took a drink. It didn't take long for it to take affect as it knocked Ryuzen out. Once Emily was out like a light Zen took over Ryuzen and got up abit looking at her. "Did you really have to drug your own 'brother' ?" He asked with an eyebrow raise.

Katrina watched as they both fell after drinking the tea, it was mean, but she couldn't wait. As Zen sat up Katrina quickly dropped the facade of being alright, she quickly went from her seat over to him snuggling holding onto him shaking. "Yes...I needed to talk to you...without him..." She stated breaking down in his arms. 

Zen was suprised by her sudden snuggle and breaking down, but he held her close and pet her softly so she knew he was confoting her. "Hey now...don't cry..whats went wrong while you were gone?" He asked. He knew something bad happend while she was shopping since it was the only time something could happen. Zen continued to hold her and pet her so she could say what had happened.

She began to calm as he pet her relaxing in his arms. "It started a boy with white hair, something odd about him, starred at the gauntlet a beautiful gauntlet  supposedly velinged to the dragon lord, it sits waiting for its Master.....he said something about tonight... A dragon wing with  a yang sign on his arm was gone with the wind.....A woman stopped me saying their was danger in my future...so I stopped, I normally wouldn't being told they are lies and cheats. She knew I wasn't human, the soul of a cat. A cat in great pain while a woman a guardian of steel with a heart of a rose...lied still next to the cat unable to help her. The devil or demon, human face disguised the eyes and smile of the devil...the thief of the wind... The two headed dragon, it all ends soon...I hold the fate of the dragon... Depending on my choices. When the fates allow go to Yosara there i find out about my heart and the heart of the dragon....her pendant had the same symbol as Emily's neck and of the portrait. " she couldn't remember it all hoping this was the important parts. "I'm frightened...I think something bass going to happen, I don't want to be in pain, she wouldn't say anything about Ryuzen or you I don't want you two hurt. "

Back
Top Bottom