Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

"Yeah I'm sorta getting used to it. But i'll probably take it off after we get inside town so i can run around more. "he said with a smile. He also felt that if they were in a good town he wouldn't need to put it on. He sat next to emily and had plates ready for her to get the eggs on them.

Emily smiled, "Sounds like a plan to me." she stated as she finished cooking her eggs. "Hey thanks Ryuzen." She said giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. Emily then plated the eggs so they could eat. "Katrina still asleep?" she asked in gentle curiosity.

Ryuzen blushed when she gave him a kiss on the forehead and smiled. Once he had his plate and Katrina's he got up abit saying "Yeah, But she seemed like she was in a good dream so I didn't wanna wake her until food was ready. So I'll get her now." then went back into the tent to Katrina, he gently shook her like he always did. "Sis...Sis wake up..Its time to eat." He wispered into her ear.

Emily smiled seeing Ryuzen's blush. "Aww that was nice of you to let her sleep, since she was having sweet dreams. Okay, I'll be here." She stated, watching him go and get his sister. 

Katrina was sleeping peacefully until she felt her brother nudging her awake.  She opened her eyes, stretched and yawned. As she stretched she winced slightly, felling sore from last night, they were going at it pretty well. "Morning Ryuzen...." she stated softly smiling. 

"Morning Sis, did you sleep well?" He said with a smile knowing she did from the sleeping face she had before. "I bet you had a very good dream huh?" He somewhat asked, unaware of what she and Zen did last night. He hoped her good nights rest would help her be kinder to Emily now that she was in a better mood and was already knowing abit about emily.

"Hm? Yeah I had an amazing dream, Ryu. Thanks for asking. Is it really time to get up?" she asked she really didn't want to get up yet. Since she was up fairly late with Zen, she was tired and sore, though she wasn't about to say anything. Besides being sore she felt great, her spirits were high, she was in a good mood, hopefully it would last. Katrina yawned once again.

"Thats good to hear." He said when she told him she had an amazing dream. He gave her a hug and a small cuddle a sibling would do and said "Yeap its time to wake up. Emily made breakfast this time and I had a small taste and it was great." with a smile. He had hope that with her good mood she would take Emily abit kinder than what she did yesturday.

Katrina couldn't remember her dream but she remembered last night. Kat wrapped her arms around her brother as he hugged her, she nuzzled into him slightly cuddling. She sighed softly still sleepy, but had to keep going to show nothing was wrong or odd. "Oh...was it?  Was it as good as mine...or mom's?" She asked curiously not trying to sound rude, but by the way it sounded Emily was taking her place, cooking, and helping and icing Ryuzen, Katrina was jealous and couldn't help it. Katrina was going to try to be kinder because Zen had asked her too. If she knew something about him they needed to find out

When she asked about Emily's cooking he answered with a smile. "Its eggs, and its not as good as yours or mom's but i like it." he got up abit after handing her a plate. "Here you go, I figured it would be abit too bright since you just woke up so I brought the food to you." He explained and stretched to make sure he wouldn't fall over or anything. Then he sat down and ate with his sister. wanting her to know she didn't get replced by Emily nor would she ever be; Katrina was special to him afterall.

Well she was happy to hear that, Emily's cooking wasn't as good as her's or their mother's. She still had that and wasn't about to lose it. "They smell good..." she stated softly. She looked at the plate then to him, "Thanks Ryuzen, yes it will take my eyes sometime to adjust.." she stated it was true her eyes needed to refocus, adjust to the light, plus she saw better at night so it wasn't as strong in the day. Katrina figured he was going to go back out to Emily, but was shocked when he stayed and are with her, it made her smile. "They do taste good." she stated after taking a bite.

Ryuzen was happy she liked the way the food tasted and continued to eat the food on his plate. When he was done he put his right hand over his stomach. "Whew, I'm so full now. That was really good even if it was eggs." He said with a smile. "We should probably get into town though..We're not that far from it so when you get dress you should probably have your hat ready sis."He told her so she would be ready once she was done eating. He wasn't sure what to expect in the town but unknown to them both there would be something eventful going on.

Katrina finished her meal not long after Ryuzen. "You're that full already? You used to eat seconds..?" She asked knowing when her or mom cooked at home he'd go back for more. "Indeed it was good..." Katrina stated, If there's one good thing about her it was she could cook. Katrina pouted though it was exciting going to different towns and such, but she wanted to find a place where she could be accepted. It would be easier for Ryuzen to fit in he'd just need to be aware of the spirit, while she'd always have to hide. Katrina nodded, moving to her bag slowly pulling out her clothes a long black skirt, with a red short sleeved top, black hat, also black gloves, still she wore no shoes. Katrina slipped into her skirt, turning around so her brother wouldn't see not that it mattered. As she removed her nighty and put her shirt on. Holding her hat in hand throwing her bag on her back. "Well let's get packed up then." She stated leaving the tent. Katrina saw Emily cleaning up, "Morning Emily," She stated smiling slightly as she put her gloves on. Making sure she had her dagger on her person as well. Emily looked up at the Neko, "Good Morning Katrina. Sleep well?" she asked curiously. "Yes I did thanks, you?...oh thanks for breakfast it was good."  Emily smiled as Katrina began to warm up to her. "That's good yes I did, you're welcome I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Ryuzen was listening to their converstation as he put away the tents and other things. He was glad Katrina was being nice to Emily and vise versa. When they were ready he had the rest of their things on his back, suprisingly he was stronger than normal and felt perfectly fine so he looked at the girls with a smile. "Are you two ready? I'll pay for the inn in the next town and you two can go shopping." He said with a smile. Betting that Emily would have wanted to do that anyway, and it would have been good help with a bond with Katrina.

Katrina was still in pain, from last night, but she tried not to show it. "Do you need some help? Ryuzen?" Katrina asked. "Ready when you are..." they both said then looked at each other it was really odd. Katrina then looked to her brother, "Do you think we really have money to go shopping? We should save it." she thought logically unless he had more money than she thought. For she knew their journey wasn't going to be over anytime soon. 

Ryuzen felt that katrina was feeling some sort of pain but knew not why. "Nah Sis I'm fine. I feel really strong for some reason." He told her and when she asked about the money he smiled abit. "I'm sure we have enough for some shopping aslong as we get some groceries as well..and if anything I could help out someone in town if we start running low." He said with a smile. "Besides sis I never saw you get to go on a small shoping spree like a normal woman should...even though you have ears and tail your still a woman sis. So we'll be fine." He said with a greater smile.

Katrina figured something to do with Zen was why he felt strong. "Okay then." she replied. "Well of coarse if we don't go food shopping we'll be in trouble. Are you sure?" She asked not wanting them to run low on money. Katrina smiled softly as he said she never got to go on a shopping spree, it was true she hardly went shopping because the people in town were so cruel to her. "Yes I know I'm still a woman Ryu but I'm also the family pet." she stated playfully smiling. 

"Well I'm the only family around you so I say you should have a shopping spree." He said with a silly pout, then he walked forward heading to down and carrying everything they had. "By the way Emily is there anything you need as well that you couldn't get at home?" he asked with a curious nature. This was the first town emily had been to that wasn't home so he wanted her to be ok just as much as Katrina.

Katrina stuck her tongue out playfully as he said she needed to shop. Both the girls followed after Ryuzen as he went on. Emily smiled, "I think am alright but we could always browse around." she stated smiling. Looking around at the nature that surrounded them. Katrina walked along silently just listening not wanting to be attacked like last time.

The trip to this town was peaceful this time just birds chirping and the wind gently moving the top of the trees. When the Trio got to town they saw it wasn't as busy as the last one but was decently populated. Ryuzen got a map as soon as he could and guided the girls to the Inn. When he was about to order what room they were gonna have he turned to them. "Um..would you two be ok if I get us just a 2 beder? Its the cheapest they have." He told them so they would know he had good intentions. "A-and you two can share a bed right?" He said with a worried tone.

Katrina was glad that it was quiet, nothing was wrong this time. That was good Katrina was in no condition to fight. As they approached the town Katrina put on her hat, then walked into town with the others. "I'm okay with that Ryuzen, two bed room sounds okay." Katrina said Emily nodded her head in agreement. Then at the second part Katrina's eyes went wide her ears went to the side moving her hat slightly. "If we have too..." She stated, Katrina wasn't found of that idea, she didn't know or trust the girl despite what Zen said. Plus it would be difficult to run about town looking for information with Zen if she was in a different bed sharing with someone else. Emily smile, "Yeah it'll be like a sleep over." she stated. Katrina looked at her confused. "What's a sleep over?" she never had one before.  

Ryuzen was unaware about Zen and thus didn't know about hte information gathering, but Zen was aware of everything and started forming plans for how to get alone with katrina...Most of it being at the dead of night of course. When Emily mentioned a sleep over and Katrina seemed confused Ryuzen had this look of 'i know but never tried' "A sleep over is where you hang out with friends and have fun at night." He said though the term 'fun' was different to most people. For him 'fun' was just being around Emily and Katrina both.

Katrina looked at her brother as he explained what a sleepover was know he never had one either. "I see...Well I guess so... Well that explains it, it's a thing done with friends which we've never had." she stated a little tense. She had a decent childhood besides the mockery. "I'm your friend...." Emily said with a soft smile. Katrina was about to fight about it then decided not to say anything at all. "Let's get the room..." she stated.

Ryuzen had a warm smile when Emily reminded Katrina she was a friend and got them all to their rooms. When they got there he did the usual seal of Silence and Illusions so Katrina could go ears out. Afterwards he stretched and looked at the girls. "Alright I'll take care of our things and wash you two should go out shopping...Or if you want one of you could do groceries and the other could stay with me and help me with things." He suggested wanting to get buisness done first then they could go out and shop for what they want.

Katrina removed her hat once the seal was in place. "Why did you put a seal up?" Emily asked curiously. Katrina looked at her with a look that basically said 'Really?' "It's so I can walk around the room and appear normal to whoever walks in or walks by and see's me so I font have to hide." Katrina informed her, Emily felt bad that she didn't know and that Katrina had become kinda crabby. Katina looked up "I'll go do groceries, I need to clear my head. " she stated at least it would give her time to cool down. She took money from the pouch, grabbing her hat, walking out. "I'll stay and help you., then..." Emily stated she didn't mind staying back. "what's  wrong with your sister she was just fine a moment ago? I don't think she'll ever like me..." Emily said sadly.  First sign of Katrina going into heat she was irritable. 

Ryuzen made a thinking pose. "Hmm..I'm not sure...But she does get that way once in a while ..but normally she would lock herself in her room for awhile." He said not knowing what she would be doing. Zen on the other hand knew exactly what was up with her and figured to help her tonight. "Well lets see..first we should clean our cloths, especially the ones we're wearing." He said pointing out he was wearing his new cloths and were the only cloths he had for the moment. With that being said he striped himself infront of Emily, carefully putting the armor on his bed and sorting the dirty cloths from the clean cloths. While Naked infront of her he did start getting thoughts of what they could do and was hard but figured to get the dirty cloths washed first.

Meanwhile in the town Kattrina could see most people were nice some were rude but they were mostly doing buisness and didn't want to be cheated on their deals. Then she saw a boy about seventeen in age and had white hair that spiked with brown eyes. He was looking at alot of jewery, but particually an old gaunlet that had a orb on the back hand of it. The Orb was clear as a Crystal yet smooth and shiney as a Peral. The Boy was staring at it very hardly.

Back
Top Bottom