Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Beautiful_Disgrace) A Blossoming Love Story (Tr1ckY_1337)

The kiss felt electrifying, but all too short. And with a shove, albeit gentle and careful. Eric took this as a sign that he did something wrong, immediately gazing down to look at her and softening his hold upon her frame. "What happened?" He asked with worry, but Devon confirmed that she was simply embarrassed, sharing her positive reaction to the kiss. Though, she looked away, back facing the taller man. At this vantage point, Eric let his eyes wander. He soaked up the form of his date tonight, how she wore her attire perfectly. The corset dress complimented her figure right down to the last fiber, and she made it look wonderful. It showed a great deal of cleavage, something that he stole glances from often tonight, some unintentional as well. And her legs went for miles, just like he remembered at the grocery store. The stockings added a flare to it, like it was magnifying attention to her legs. He recalled that Damian said that he loved seeing Marisa in stockings. At that moment, Eric could understand why. Devon looked hot as fuck in them.

To hear her want the same thing as him, to see each other again soon, Eric felt his heart flutter more. How many times had his heartbeat quickened today? How many times had he nearly had his heart rip out of his chest in pure excitement? Hell, he couldn't count. But he knew words couldn't describe it. And there was another longing in him again. To feel her lips once more. Goddamn it, Eric couldn't get enough. Would she get tired? Would she push again? Biting his lip, Eric slowly approached her form once more, Devon's back still to him. She'd feel the sudden wrap of his arms around her. One hand slithered around her waist, the other gently resting atop her sternum, just above the lovely cleavage she unknowingly teased him with. Their bodies came in contact, just like the last two rides they shared. Except, this time, he pressed against her fully.

"Devon, I would love that. You are the most amazing person I've ever met, and I want to see you again too. I want to keep seeing you." He spoke softly, his lips beside her ear. In contact, and feeling her soft body against his own, harder and rougher frame, Eric felt his arousal throb. It was impossible not to feel it as he felt it pressed into her rear. He opted not to move, but there was no way she'd not mention it. He was too embarrassed to say anything. Yes he wanted her badly. But this was still the first date! Eric feared she'd have a bad impression of him now. "I-I don't want you to think I want to have sex with you... I mean, no. I'm obviously very attracted to you. Physically. I mean, sex would be awesome. J-Just not now. But! Saying that, I wouldn't decline you. Ever." For once, his timid nature annoyed him. "Oh hell..." Came the sigh of defeat.

Eric turned her head towards his. "What I mean to say," He began softly, leaning in once more. "I want one more kiss. Because this is how much I want to see you again." Another plant of his lips upon hers, he gave a passionate kiss once more. He felt bolder, opting to pour even more feeling into it. If Devon stayed, they would start making out. He clutched her tighter against him, causing his groin to grind against her back end, a moan entering her mouth from his own. Eric kissed her deeply, starting to become harder and heated. This was a lover's kiss. He knew that. He wanted her to know it too. That this was how much he missed her already. And how much he looked forward to seeing her again.

"Mmn..." He pulled away, panting lightly, staring in her eyes. "Devon..." Again, his lips crashed upon her's, kissing her as he groaned from the contact of their lips, tongue slithering out to invade and capture her own in an energetic dance between one another. He explored her mouth, savored the taste of Devon's saliva and tongue while giving her the option to do the same. Holding her possessively, he made no move to restrict her or tame her. Instead, those arms kept her secure and close to him. They desired to hold her close. In a lover's embrace.

When Eric embraced her from behind, wrapping his arm around her waist and right above her breasts, Devon almost moaned right there. His touch felt so good, and he was so warm. If she hadn't of adjusted herself, her cock would have been pressing against the arm that was wrapped around her waist. However, she felt something all too familiar pressing against her ass. Wait...he was hard? Of course he was...his cock was pressing against her ass. There was no way he wouldn't be. Devon was extremely understanding of him being that way, so she didn't freak out. Though it did just turn her on even more, because she felt how...well large it was. She couldn't help but imagine it inside of her.

"It's okay." Devon responded after he clumsily tried to explain himself. "I understand...a lot more than you'd think a girl would." She mumbled those last words, and as he went further on to clarify what he meant, she just looked up at him just in time for him to go into another kiss. This one was different. Every time had been different. The moment she felt like he couldn't kiss her more passionately, he proved her wrong. It was so amazing Devon felt weak in the knees. The fact that she felt his cock pressing harder against her ass made her feel pleasure and she started grinding against him without even thinking about it while they kissed. She started to pant when he took a short moment of reprieve, and when he uttered her name she whispered his name back.

Her tongue danced with his, though he took the lead. Devon wasn't quite experienced in making out and always found it awkward with everyone but him. She was now moving her hips back and forth as she felt her pussy throb, desiring to be filled with his cock. She had fucked Damian the first day they had met, and she didn't even love him as much as she came to love him over their time together. She was certain at this point that she was in love with Eric, and the only thing she wanted was to be with him the way she had been with Damian. The only thing that stopped her was fear. Fear that he would find out about her and reject her. No, she couldn't. She couldn't do this right now. They had to go out on a few dates first. She pulled away after a long while of them just making out, knowing if she continued she would just make a bad, reckless decision.

"Here." She said as she turned around and gave him his jacket. "I gotta go, I wrote down my number earlier and put it in your pocket. Don't lose it." After she said those words, she gave him one last kiss for the night and ran off. He would have noticed her erection if she stayed long enough. She really did want to take care of it when she got home, because it wasn't going to go away this time. She called Damian and had him pick her up after she walked a few blocks away from the fair, and he was there to pick her up before she knew it. She got inside the car and then gave him a bright smile. "I had fun." She confessed.

He recalled the past girlfriends he had. Eric remembered the make out sessions then as well. But Devon trumped them all. She was much hotter and cuter. He sounded like a broken record, he knew that. But he just couldn't help it. Their lips molded perfectly against one another, and at first, he could feel that she just melted into the kiss. That made him feel good, his body hot and wishing they were somewhere that involved privacy and a comfortable bed. To be thinking of something like that on the first date, Eric should feel ashamed. But he knew he could have that moment with Devon. Eventually, or he hoped. That was the ultimate expression of love, and he was currently grinding that testament and tool of love into her ass. Oh, he was really glad no one was around.

There tongues battling against one another was exquisite, and he just couldn't explain the sensation. When she returned his own aroused movements, Eric gave a particularly pleased groan. But, he had a feeling that they shouldn't. At least, that was what his mind was telling him. The body definitely much more demanding. The moment they pulled away, Eric simply left his hands upon her hips. On his lips, there was a shy, but excited smile along with a soft cloud of blush upon his cheeks. "Wow, Devon..." He muttered softly. He accepted the jacket and nodded gently, hearing her explain about her phone number. Oh geez, they got down to making out and grinding against one another, and they didn't exchange phone numbers yet. That, honestly, was kind of funny.

As she left, they shared one last kiss. "All right, Devon. You know I won't even forget that number." Eric told her with a nod and smile. He then waved her off, sighing dreamily. "Thanks Devon, this night is the best one in my life." He whispered softly. It was getting late, so it would be best to leave himself. The walk wouldn't be bad. But once he got home, he'd need to take care of things.

Damian had gotten the call, and thankfully, had run a quick errand to the store. With ease, Damian made it to the car with some milk and eggs, driving off and making his way to the fairgrounds in a short amount of time. Though, he did have to wait behind a small line before picking up Devon. Once the door swung upon, she was greeted with a warm smile. "Why hello there, good looking!" Damian chuckled, smiling at her rather excitedly. He felt like such a woman, but he couldn't help but ask her. "So, how was it?" The moment she answered, that warm smile grew wider as he reached over and messed with her hair. "I'm really glad to hear that, Devon. Marisa was asking me all night too, and I told her we'd let her know once you got home. Heh, that is, if she didn't fall asleep already." The man said as he drove off.

After a couple of red lights though, Damian did notice that her dress was tenting, which only meant one thing for the lovely little futa. Though, he was curious before aroused and just had to wonder, did they do anything? Devon didn't smell like sex, though they could've just cleaned up. But it was still the first date! "Ahem," He cleared his throat, pointing to her lap, obviously bringing attention to her hardened member. "Did you two do anything?" Damian asked with a somewhat protective tone. After all, he didn't know this guy. Could one blame him for being a little overprotective of the futa-girl?

Devon couldn't wait to tell Marisa all about her date. How he was so handsome, and what a gentleman he was. How softly he held her when she lost his balance. How sweet he sounded when he spoke to her. Everything was just so amazing and perfect it honestly just felt like a dream to her. She was staring out the window as they drove home, completely oblivious if not used to her erection that was underneath that dress of hers. Though when Damian cleared his throat and she was brought back to reality, she blushed when he pointed down to her dress and immediately covered it shyly.

"N-no. We didn't do anything...we just kissed." Devon said as she began to blush hard. Well, even that sounded a bit lewd to be doing on a first date. "I mean...it was so natural and it felt right. I know it was quick, but I really like him. Of course, the entire night I just felt like he kept teasing me. The way he would touch my hips and stuff drove me crazy. Then there was that bloody cold pole I had to slide down...it rubbed my cock the entire way down...and then after we got off the ferris wheel..." Devon trailed off as she remembered how Eric pressed her against that wall and kissed her, begging her for one more kiss. She could feel herself throbbing at the thought and then sighed heavily. "We kissed again...and he...well he was very passionate and turned on...but you know...it's so easy to get turned on when you're pressing against someone. You understand, right Damian?"

Devon was incredibly too truthful. What she had said could be taken the wrong way if Damian was the worrying type. After all, Devon was a naive girl who had just gotten into the world of sex at twenty two. Any guy could easily take advantage of her, tell her all the words she wanted to hear and she'd melt for them. For a moment, Devon was staring off into space. "I...I feel like he'd accept me...but I'm still afraid of what he will think when he finds out. I mean, not that we're planning anything, it's just...whenever we get to that point. Or maybe he'll find out accidentally. I don't know...I'm a little scared."

After Devon's explanation, Damian just stared at her with a hanging jaw. Even if she said no, the way she explained it sounded like they had done something! And then the weird part of the cold pole... what was that about? Since when was their a stripper pole out at the fair?! Damian thought it might be some new generation thing. Of course he was merely joking, but he hadn't a clue about the rides there. Usually, Damian would take Marisa every year. Obviously this year, there were other more important things on their minds, such as a baby. Though he did want to ask Devon later on about the rides they went on. Seriously though, she just completely floored him with mental images that definitely did not fit in with the true story of what really went on.

Devon explained herself further, and it was how she felt that seemed to explain a bit more to him. However, he was a bit worried for Devon. He just didn't want to see her hurt or brokenhearted. But she was grown up. She was an adult. He didn't doubt her judgement, but he still couldn't help but want to make sure that their Devon, both Marisa's and Damian's, was happy. "Well, Devon, I honestly can't tell you what to do. You're a girl with a dick, and that's rare. You shouldn't be ashamed of yourself, but I can tell you're scared." While driving, one of his hands took one of her's, squeezing gently to comfort her. "If you really feel deeply for him, and he does too, you can show him and he will accept you. I'm not saying you should let him know right off the bat. That's not a big conversation starter." He sighed while turning down the lane to their condo, brushing this thumb on top of her hand. "But you should willingly do it. When the time comes, of course. Otherwise constantly hiding it will gnaw away at you."

They soon parked, and Damian opened Devon's door for her, walking them in shortly afterwards. He locked the door behind them, sealing off the cold air from outside and basking in the warmth of the heater inside. A pleasant sigh left him. "I'm going to make me some coffee, want anything?" He asked her, petting her softly before walking into the kitchen. "You can check if Marisa's still awake and let her know how everything was. I'll join you both afterwards if she is." He added with a smile.

In the kitchen, Marisa and Damian had one of the fancier, instant coffee machines that were actually good. It made brewing some late night coffee easy, and took less than a minute. He made it quickly and added a bit of creamer and sugar. Afterwards, he took care of Devon's drink before moving into the master bedroom. He'd make sure to get Marisa a drink too once he found out.

Devon flinched when Damian told her bluntly what she was. No one would really know what to tell her in this situation. It's not like she was lying about her gender, so not even a transexual would understand her dillema. Though Devon could only hope Eric would accept her...every part of her. Even if he did, she was still scared that he might not be attracted to her anymore. She was afraid of losing that passion he had showed her tonight. She sighed heavily when Damian told her to tell him eventually. It would have been a smart thing to do anyway, because if he found out any other way, he would assume she was trying to deceive him.

She was silent the rest of the way as she wondered if not telling him on the first date was technically hiding this fact. But what could she do? They both really liked each other. It was too late to call anything off now. She looked at Damian's hand and felt only slightly better. All this stuff she had put in the back of her mind so she could enjoy her date. She felt like it was gonna keep her up tonight now. Strange enough, her cock remained hard, which she noticed when she got out of the car. She really needed to do something with that. Ugh, another thing she had to worry about. What of her relationship with Damian and Marisa? It was more than sexual now, but they were still pretty sexual. She had just moved in with them and had agreed to all of Damian's rules. Now that she had a boyfriend, did those rules still apply?

She knew they wouldn't kick her out or anything, but the thing was she just felt bad. They had done so much and she felt like she wouldn't be repaying them enough if she didn't tend to their desires. "Hot chocolate for me..." Devon answered as she took off her shoes. When he patted her on the head, she looked up at him with a pained expression. She still desired to serve her master and mistress, but...that wouldn't be fair to Eric, right? She watched him disappear into the kitchen, and once he was gone she went into the living room, seeing Marisa asleep on the couch. She couldn't help but smile at how peaceful she looked. Though she seemed to be asleep a lot these days, and Devon was getting a little worried about her. It was like she couldn't get enough sleep.

She went back into the kitchen but Damian had already left, so she went into the master bedroom knowing he probably made a beeline thinking Marisa was in there. It was late, so she wondered why he had opted for caffeine so late at night. It was a Saturday night though, so it wasn't like he had to go to bed any time soon. "She's on the couch, asleep." Devon told him when she found him inside there. "You'll probably have to wake her up or carry her in here."

Damian loved coffee, though he never really got a little buzz like he did before. Perhaps it was because he drank a lot of it. Upon hearing Devon's voice, he turned around to face her. "Oh, I see. I'll bring her in a little later. I'm sure she's comfy right now. Here." Damian handed her hot chocolate over to the futa and took a seat upon the bed. He patted the spot next to him before he took a small gulp of his coffee, still a bit hot as it flowed down his throat. It was a nice feeling though compared with the cooler night.

Seeing things right now, the man knew that Devon was in a tough spot. He quickly noticed her erection though, chuckling to himself. The woman had quite the stamina, that was for sure, and if she was still excited, she must have really liked this guy. The thought alone made Damian happy for Devon. He was a bit concerned still, in a fatherly way, but still happy for her. She looked like she really did have fun. But he knew that she had to be thinking about their relationship together. Not only that, but her relationship between Marisa and himself. What if they started getting intimate? He'd probably feel like it was cheating if he were in her shoes. Not to mention, most people weren't really understanding of this kind of relationship. Damian had a feeling if they came out and explained things as they were, Devon's boyfriend might be infuriated. He didn't want to ruin a good thing like this for her. Devon needed this, needed happiness in her life. Marisa and himself were striving to give that to the younger girl. Damian took joy in the fact that she smiled more. To imagine it in jeopardy, it stung.

Damian just nodded to himself, letting her drink for a bit as he seemed to mull over his thoughts. There was only a brief silence, but in his mind, it did feel like forever until he spoke again. "Devon, let me tell you something." He began, setting his coffee on the night stand. "Marisa and I love you. Very much, I know that for a fact. We wanna see you happy. I know it might sound strange, I mean, we're not related to you and we're just, well friends. But, whatever the norm is, we don't care. We only care about how you feel and what you think. And above that, how happy you are." Damian gave a small smile, rubbing her arm gently. "This date meant a lot to you, I've never seen you smile so brightly at me when you sat in the car. It was nice to see your face lit up like that. So, before you think anything else, I want you to know that we want you to keep dating this guy if he makes you happy. I know Marisa doesn't know anything yet, but I'm sure that's how she feels."

He then brushed her cheek, caressing it lightly, saying those three special words once more. "We love you, Devon. We do." He then pulled her in gently and kissed her forehead.

Next, though, he gently took her cup from her, setting it next to his coffee. Another smile crept up to his lips as he gently pulled her into a hug, warm and tight. "Now, as your Master, I want you to not worry about anything for the rest of the night. Don't stress, don't worry. Just relax. I feel that you're tense, and I want to help you unwind." He instructed her. Softly, slowly, Damian's fingers worked on the zipper to the back of her corset dress, peeling it down as the sound filled their ears softly. "If you're worried about your boyfriend, us, you, your fears, whatever... I want you to leave them behind for the night. It's just you and me right now." Pulling away, Damian then leaned back in towards her next to kiss at her throat. A hand delved beneath her dress to grasp at her erect futa cock, stroking it lightly.

"I'll take care of you for tonight, Devon. Do you understand?"

When Damian handed her the cup of hot chocolate, she blew on it and then sat next to him on the bed. She then began to sip on it and realized that right now she'd really like to masturbate. It was bothering her at this point and was getting painful. Whenever she thought it would go away, she just imagined Eric's cock pressing against her ass, and boom. She was hard again. Oh, and not to mention she was next to Damian, the other hot guy in her life. She was attracted to him in a much different way, but attracted to him nonetheless. She sighed heavily as she tried to figure out how to question him about how Eric would affect the dynamic between the three of them.

Before she could open her mouth, she heard him speak and her eyes looked up at him, eager to hear what he had to say. She always listened to him, about anything. If he told her not to see Eric, though..she would be torn between her feelings for both of them. She really respected Damian to the point where he had become a father figure, which she still occasionally thought was weird since their age difference wasn't very great. She watched him set his coffee down and then returned her eyes to his. The first sentence warmed her heart. She always loved hearing that from him or Marisa. Then as he progressed into his tangent about them wanting her to be happy, she immediately realized he had caught onto her worry. She looked down at his hand as he rubbed her arm and just seemed taken aback by his statement. Every moment that he went on, she felt wave after wave of happiness threatening to crush her.

Feeling his hand brush against her cheek made her smile, and once again he repeated her favorite words to hear. This time it caused her to once again cry tears of joy. She was so emotional tonight. Today was truly the best day of her life. The only way she could feel any more love is if Marisa was in here, embracing her lovingly. "Thank you so much, Damian. Thank you...I can't even describe how happy you and Marisa make me...I love you both so much!" She whimpered as he took her cup from her and placed it on the night stand. He then gave her a hug, and a kiss on the forehead as she tried to compose herself.

His last few words were taken to heart. Even if she could not be with him sexually when she was with Eric, she still wanted to serve him and Marisa. She immediately stopped her worrying as he began to undo her dress. She didn't struggle. She just closed her eyes and took a deep breath as he pulled back and pressed his lips against her neck, sending shivers down her spine. It felt so good, she was so sensitive from being hard all night with no release. She was already beginning to moan and he had not touched her yet. Then she felt his hand go underneath her dress, and she cried out as he took it in his hand. He began to rub up and down her throbbing shaft, and precum started to leak from the tip.

"Yes master. I understand." She moaned and opened her eyes so she could see the expression on his face. This might be the last time she would ever be with Damian. She would make sure to try extra hard to please him.

The moment Devon looked back at him, Damian was smiling proudly at her. His free hand patted her head as he whispered to her two words he was fond of telling her as well. "Good girl." He spoke, nibbling along her neck to her earlobe where he bit down softly. "That's my good girl." He whispered again into her ear while still jacking her off. Damian never once that he'd be touching another cock in his life. Then again, meeting a woman with a penis wasn't on his list either, but he found the thought of Devon and her body very appealing, very arousing. Plus the sounds she made, how sensitive she was right now, it brought him great pride to know that Damian was the cause of these moans and sighs. And later, the reason why she found great pleasure and release.

For a moment, Damian pulled away from Devon and instead kissed her feverishly. She had long been ready, and if her excited erection was any indicator, then of course her feminine parts would be equally telling. The kiss was passionate and filled with much tongue play, easily dominating Devon's mouth as was his nature during their time together. Groans filled her mouth from him as he focused back again on her dress. The garment came off easily, slipping it off Devon's beautiful form as he began working on his own clothes. He stood up before Devon, making quick work of his shirt and then pants and boxers, now nude before her while the futa had just a pair of pink panties to remove. Though he stole another kiss from her, slipping those panties off as he then let a pair of fingers tease and taunt her flower by caressing up and down her nether lips.

"Mmn, you're body is already so eager, my pet." Damian teased her, yet his smile never faded as he stroked his own member, sighing with relief. "You know, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to do this since you got all dressed up." A wink followed before he suddenly scooped Devon up in his arms and laid her completely on the bed comfortably. He then climbed over her and leaned back in to kiss her softly, knowing that they didn't need much foreplay. Both of them were hard, ready, and willing. Both their bodies were ready to become one. If this was the last time, then Damian would make sure it was something she would never forget. And he'd make sure that she would get it all out of her system. Damian was always ready for multiple rounds, thanks to Marisa.

As they kissed, he rubbed his cock against her own, their precum mixing together. It was an odd, but definitely not bad sensation, and he spent a fair amount of time doing it to tease them both. But it was short. Damian wasn't sure he could keep himself back. "Mmn, Devon." He groaned softly as he readjusted himself, the helm of his flesh resting against her entrance. "You have my permission to cum as much as you want. Don't hold back. If it feels good, let me see it. I wanna see you get lost in it all, my pet." Damian told her as he cupped her cheek, chuckling with a light pant of desire. "If you do, I promise to fuck you so hard and deep that your cock's gonna be sore from cumming so much." He teased her one last time.

The next moment, Damian speared into her folds and sunk himself deeply within, over stuffing the futa beneath him and reveling in the tightness and warmth of her pussy. "Fuck yeah, this pussy is so wonderful." He sighed out hotly, looking down at Devon as he began to piston his hips back and forth, each time claiming more and more of her love tunnel for his own. "Mmn, tell me how good it feels, Devon. You love Master's cock fucking your horny pussy? You want it even harder and faster?"

Never had she imagined a man would ever touch her cock like this, so intimately. She knew Damian was as straight as they come, but he still accepted her body to the point where he didn't mind touching her male part. Out of the two, Damian was actually the one better at giving hands jobs because he probably had plenty of practice. Not that the softness of Marisa's hand couldn't get her off, but Damian just knew exactly how firm he could grip her cock without hurting it. Marisa was always afraid hurting her or Damian so she tended to be softer. Her legs tingled and her toes curled, and before she knew it Damian was now kissing her deeply. It felt nice, so loving and amazing.

Eric hadn't crossed her mind at all during this kiss. As Damian said, it was just him and her right now. She returned his kiss, though she seemed more confident in it than she ever had been before even though he took the lead. She let her dress fall off her body after he unzipped it, and then cooperated when he removed it completely. She hadn't been wearing a bra because the dress supported her breasts well. She watched him strip down, taking in the sight of his sexy muscular body. She was glad to provide him another kiss as he removed her panties and immediately went after her wet slit. Truth be told, Devon sometimes forgot about that part of her body. It wasn't that her cock was more sensitive, it was just that it was more demanding.

"I could tell you wanted me." Devon told him as he picked her up and layed her on the bed. He was so strong. "You always want me...like I always want you." Feeling his cock against hers felt amazing to Devon. It was so hot, and she could almost feel it throbbing from the contact. She wasn't afraid of letting him know how much she enjoyed it as the volume of her pleasure began to increase. She was so sensitive she felt like cumming right there. Then he moved himself lower so that he was against her pussy that was oozing with wetness. When he gave her permission to cum as much as she wanted, she smiled up at him and was relieved. She wouldn't hold herself back tonight, and getting pounded hard by Damian was always a desire. "Yes, Master..!" She gasped as he pushed himself into her, her tight pussy accepting him willingly. It was so good, so fucking good. Her hand reached down in between their bodies and she began to rub her cock as he started moving his hips and going deeper and deeper into her wet canal.

"Yes! Masters cock is the best! I want to feel more of it! I want it to pound inside of my naughty pussy hard and fast until I cum over and over again!" She answered hotly as her thin legs hugged his hips but did not interfere with his movements. She wanted to cum. She was almost there. After all she had waited all night for this release. She was ready.

When Devon admitted that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her, that seemed to set him off. It was difficult to picture or imagine that they wouldn't be able to continue things as they were. It almost felt depressing. But he pressed the mind away. He treated tonight as if it belonged completely to just Devon and himself. And it did. Marisa was fast asleep, and while Damian usually never left Marisa out of anything, he felt that perhaps it would be healthy for the pregnant mother to be to take the night off. Relax and just have a good night's sleep. So instead, the man focused all his efforts to the lithe, sensual body of this girl with a penis between her legs. And she held a beauty that Damian found himself very attracted to. A beauty that he wanted to devour all night long. And he would, without a doubt.

The warm tightness that enveloped him sent stars behind his eyelids when he paused and just savored the moment. It wasn't a resisting tightness at all. In fact, it felt like Devon's body was trying to suck him in, consume his tool for her own greedy pleasures. But, to some degree, he suspected that she would. Her cock was so eager and demanding, vying for attention from the woman. And it soon received what it truly desired while Damian tended to the female side of her, as he was more equipped for, in his opinion. "Good, mmn, girl. Oh yes, very good girl." Damian constantly cooed in deep pleasure. There was something so powerful about this moment they shared together, their bodies in an almost perfect union. He did recall that this was the first time that he was tender and truly intimate with her on this kind of level. Quite honestly, it overwhelmed him.

His hips began to pummel against her hotly, his pace starting to quickening as the pleasure washed over him completely. He could heard the lewd sounds coming from not only their skin clapping against one another, but the wet squelch of their sexes meeting together. But there was a particularly naughty sound when Damian eagerly forced himself completely inside the once timid futa. At such depths, it massaged all the right spots, and she'd felt a lovely spurt of warm pre-cum stain her inner walls. Not to mention an extra amount of vigor from the man feverishly claiming her as the sensation just spurred him on even more. These heavenly sensations. The pungent aroma of wanton, needy sex. And such an exquisite taste of Devon's soft lips against his own, their tongues clashing together in a passionate battle. Goddamn, Damian thought he was drowning in a lustful euphoria that would be the death of him one day.

"That it, baby." He whispered to her affectionately when suddenly he leaned over her completely. He could feel her hardened peaks atop her breasts brushing against his abs and chest, and it sent such wonderful shivers up hi spine. Then there was the lewd pre-cum that her own member painted upon his pelvis. Like this, they were going to make a mess, but Damian didn't care. He just wanted to make this woman feel like she was on top of the world. "Keep squeezing me like that, Devon. Mmn, fuck. It feels so good for me too..." Damian was panting hotly as his breath watched against the skin of her neck and ear. Devon though would hear him chuckle between those pants, barely caught between the constant smacking of his hips against hers. "I can feel you trembling, Devon. Go on. It's okay, ahh. Make a mess for me. Make a big mess so I can see my cute pet covered in her own cum. I wanna see that, show me...!" Damian gasped as every thrust rocked her body up and down, almost crashing back down upon his cock while his balls teasingly slapped against her ass, so full and heavy with hot spunk that was reserved all day for sexy little Devon.

The intimacy going on between Devon and Damian was something that she had never experienced before. It was also the first time Marisa was not included in some way, shape or form. Because of this, all of his attention and desire was on her, and it threatened to swallow her up and drive her insane. As much as she loved them both, she craved this more than anything. To be the focus of someones love and attention almost every night. She craved what Marisa had from Damian, and now she was receiving it. It made her experience all the more better, and she felt herself already on the brink of cumming. If this is what true intimacy felt like, she could only hope that she'd experience it again one day.

His voice sent more pleasure through her body alone. It was so sexy, so passionate. She also really liked it when he called her a good girl. Once he started moving faster, she grabbed the blanket underneath her with her free hand and continued to stroke her cock, matching her speed with his tempo. She was so fucking turned on! She swore she could feel her juices starting to cover her ass as he slammed into her over and over. Why wasn't she cumming yet? She really wanted to feel sweet release but yet her body was denying her orgasm...was it because she had become used to holding it until he ordered her to cum? Mnn, but he had told her she could orgasm as much as possible tonight..so why..?

"Ahh!" Devon gasped as Damian pushed himself all the way inside of her. It was truly an overwhelming sensation, and she only got louder. Once again he spoke to her, and she looked into his eyes as he got closer to her. Her breasts grazed against his sexy upper body, and it only drove her further to orgasm, but not quite over the edge. "Oh god, I love making Master feel good! I love making him happy!" She cried out as she felt his breath tickle her neck. Then, his next words rung inside of her head loud and clear. He wanted to see her cum?

It was almost like a switch, hearing those words. She cried out one last time and went silent as her orgasm shook her body. First he would feel her pussy drench his cock in fresh fluids, and then her cock began to twitch as she aimed into straight at her face. "Nnnngh!" She groaned as she erupted, jet after jet of white sticky cum stringing along her body. Her first shot was so strong she had managed to get some on her face. "Oh god..so good...I want to feel Master cum too..."

Devon's words had a profound effect on Damian as well, for every breath, sound, and word that left the futa's lips, it only spurred him on in some way. The man groaned with each moan and gasp that left her body. Every single tremble and twitch of her body was reflected by his own or a rather excited pulse of his member within her folds. And as her voice grew louder, the fervent thrusting of his hips increased with that volume and sent him barreling into her depths even faster. "F-Fuck, Devon!" Damian's voice grunted hotly as he ran a hand through her hair, burying his face in her neck. As he panted against her skin once more, the man kissed and nibbled whenever he could, panting hotly. "Oh damn, you're making Master feel really, really good. So fucking good!" The man bit his lip hard, trying to stave off as much of his release as he could, not wanting things to end so soon.

Suddenly though, the girl's orgasm struck her body in a tidal wave that swept him up as well. He had to slow his movements just slightly, but even so, the way her pussy convulsed around him sent such pleasurable vibes coursing up and down his frame that when she begged for his own seed, Damian's body obliged willingly. "Unnngh! Fuck!" The man above her grunted as he began to cum. Warm, hot semen pumped into her tight, wet walls to mix with her own cum, a lewd and lustful cocktail brewed together in their act of passion. It was a long and powerful orgasm, making Damian's body tremble against Devon's as he gave a loud groan into the air, being the best he could be as mindful to not wail in her ear.

And things didn't stop there. Damian suddenly pressed his lips hotly to Devon's and wrapped his arms around her. Their bodies pressed together, it didn't matter that she just came. Even her dirtied face only succeeded in turning him on and keeping the rhythm alive as Damian began to thrust again into her. She was on her back for at least a minute, being yanked into his hard thrusts before she was lifted up while he sat upon his shins and knees. "Bounce." Was the single commands when their lips separated. But even if she took a moment or needed a second to catch her breath, Damian was thrusting up into her body, churning their blended release in her body and feeling it start to seep out of her folds and along his shaft. The mere thought of such a thing made Damian moan hotly for Devon, and he renewed his efforts in fucking the futa.

All the excitement, the passion, and pleasure. Damian couldn't hold on for another round, and that blissful tingle was already threatening to creep up on him again. Leaning down, he focused on granting the most pleasure to his precious Devon. He took a single nipple in his mouth, sucking hard and even teasing the sensitive bud with gentle nips with his teeth. He even went to her cleavage and bit her softly there, licking or kissing the red marks he left behind. His still rigid member continued to drive into her with wild abandon, Damian's arms tight around her with even a hand upon her shoulder to pull her harder down into his lap.

Feeling his hot cum inside of her made Devon's body shudder in pure satisfaction. She loved feeling his cum fill her up. Sometimes she would even fantasize about Damian impregnating her like he had done to Marisa, and today was one of those times. The thought had kept her cock hard, but it was not big as before since she had finally released what she had so desperately been holding in on her date today with Eric. The way he sounded when he came was completely different than her. It was somewhat animalistic in nature. Possessive even as he claimed her body as his own, marking her insides with his cum.

Devon knew he wasn't done though. After all, for an entire month he was pleasing two women with his cock. He had to have stamina to keep himself hard even after an orgasm or two. So it was no surprise when he returned to her lips for another hot kiss while he embraced her, pressing his body against hers despite how much she had dirtied herself with her own cum. Then a few hard thrusts later, Devon was fully hard again and ready for more. She held onto him as he picked her up, and the moment she heard his command she followed it, using her feet to give her momentum to lift her body. Though despite his order her continued to slam into her over and over again despite her being on top.

It didn't take long before they were in sync, and each time she fell he would thrust upwards making him fuck her especially hard. Her cock was now just barely grazing against his chiseled abdomen, which felt almost better than when she had been jerking herself off earlier. She watched as he put his head down and immediately felt his lips wrap around one of her nipples, and it drove her insane when he teased and nibbled on it. He was especially good at this because he had probably spent countless hours sucking on Marisa's tits whenever she needed relief.

Then his mouth released her nipple and he began to gently bite her, and it started to drive her crazy. She was always extra sensitive after her first orgasm, so Damian wasn't alone in feeling like he was about to cum already. "Master!" She cried out breathlessly as he yanked her down on his cock harder than she could actually bounce. She liked this position, but she wanted to finish on her hands and knees. She wanted to feel him driving into her from behind one last time before she came. "Please..I want to be on my hands and knees while you slam into me...please!" She begged him, looking into his eye. She knew he would grant her wish, but she knew she had to ask and not tell. He was in charge after all.

In this position as Devon rode his throbbing cock, Damian could feel the slickness of their combined juices along his shaft, only allowing her to be pummeled even harder with every fall the woman made atop of him. And when their momentum was in sync, there was a terrible amount of pleasure that would knock him out cold if he were not concentrating so hard on fucking Devon senseless. Yes. This was her night as much as it was their moment. Her day. The day that she was a more permanent part of both his and Marisa's life. Where Devon wasn't looked at so negatively, but instead loved by both her master and mistress. Where she found love. Yes, this was Devon's night, and Damian would make sure that Devon wouldn't forget this night for a long, long time.

Devon's body was viciously thrust up into by her master. He was in a frenzy, taking such amazing sensations from Devon's tight little pussy that he wasn't able to even speak anymore. But the way she called and cried out to him, the way she was begging him, this futa was the perfect pet. And to hear her words, it suddenly drove him into another orgasm. Incredibly, however, as a fresh wave a hot, sticky spunk flooded her already drenched love tunnel, Damian was still thrusting! Even as he came, even when in this second, still explosive orgasm, Damian fucked her with the same intensity as when they started this second round. And even it sounded like the man was growling like a some lust drunk wolf that was determined to breed his bitch. Still such a large, hefty load. The constant thrusts forced a great deal to spill out, staining the sheets lewdly beneath them. And yet he could care less.

"Unnh!!!" Came one of his grunts, forcing himself to pull free. There were no words of acknowledgement, no need to even answer her plea and give her confirmation that he would fulfill her wish. Lost within his hazy, pleasured mind, Damian tossed her back on the bed with enough force to bounce her lightly. And then he crashed his lips upon her's wildly, filled with furious passion, hungry for more. But it didn't last but a mere second for the next thing Devon would know, she was spun around. She wanted it like a dog? Then he'd make sure to fuck her even harder than one would. "Hah..." He was panting hard, yet Devon would feel that still eager cock, that cock that deposited such massive amounts of semen twice into her, raging hard and loaded with one last round of fertile, hot cum. "You want it like a bitch in heat? Sounds fucking wonderful to me." Grasping her hips, Damian lifted the girl on to her knees, grasping his slick cock in one hand as he began to push...

... Into her even tighter back entrance. For the man claimed her sopping wet, cum drooling pussy twice. He needed to show her that he owned this hole too. The moment she would try to lift up on to her hands, Damian's stronger ones grasped her shoulders and pressed her against the bed. Such copious amounts of their own juices allowed him to invade her ass with near perfect ease, Damian moaning loudly as her body hugged him lewdly. "Mmn, fuck!" He growled into her ear as he loomed over her, pinning her body down. "You're my bitch, Devon. And these hole's belong to Master's cock. Say it. Say it loud and proud!" Damian moand as he felt his hips touch her ass cheeks. "Show me what a good fucking slut you've become for me...!"

Damian thought he couldn't hold on for another round, but he needed Devon right now. At least for this last night, if it would be so.

It seemed like just as soon as she begged him to take her from behind, Damian lost it. It really wasn't any surprise considering how hard he was fucking her. Even Devon couldn't believe how hard he managed to drive into her over and over in their current position. She was barely moving at this point since she could no longer match his temp, but it felt good. She felt his second batch of hot, gooey seed, and she sighed pleasantly. Though he was still moving! The sheer force of him pounding her while he came made felt...good. She could feel ass being covered with juices while he did that. Neither of them cared about making a mess. She was close to cumming but she held it. She didn't know why, but she didn't want to cum in this position.

She cried out softly as he tossed her on the bed. He was being so rough..but Devon had learned to love whenever he was rough with her. Though tonight was different...tonight he was being especially dominant. The next thing she knew was kissing her with such passion she couldn't even keep up. Then he grabbed her and flipped her on her stomach. Hearing his words, or rather voice...sent chills down her spine. It was low, gravely, and sexy. She loved the sound of his voice when he was like this. Though she would get something better within seconds as he lifted her up preparing to mount her.

Damian had fucked Devon countless times, so she knew that the way he positioned her was different...but before she could think about it any longer she felt his cock against the other hole..one that didn't get much attention, so it was very sudden and it made Devon cry out. A little pain mixed with pleasure...as she was still horny and ready to cum. She tried to lift herself up, but one pushed back down to the bed and she realized her master would not allow that. Because of how his cock was lubricated with cum from both he and Devon, it slipped in pretty easily. Easier than the first time he had claimed her there. Oh..him pinning her down felt so good..she loved it when he held her in place as he fucked her.

Hearing his orders, Devon immediately obeyed. How could she not? He had trained her well. Very well. "My holes belong to Master's cock! I'm your bitch, Master!" Her words were not shy or quiet, they were loud. Louder than Devon ever talked. Devon felt her legs going numb as she started to reach orgasm. "Oh god! I'm cumming! Master, I'm cumming!" She cried out just before cock twitched and proceeded to spill it's contents all over the bed as he pounded her little asshole. Devon would also feel warm, sticky fluids dripping down her thighs...her cum mixed with his. It was so hot. She loved being a dirty girl like this, covered in her semen along with her masters...

Ruthless. Unforgiving. Determined. His hips refused to give her a moment's reprieve, her cheeks clapping in such an obscene, naughty sound whenever those hips of Damian's came crashing against. To take it in her rear entrance, something so taboo and dirty. it thrilled him. Yes. Damian wanted to dominate his precious Devon. To show her that he owned her. That not only was he the one to give her pleasure, but he would give it to her his way. Damian could feel Devon's shock. It caressed his member in such a wonderful way, her asshole still very tight from the first time he stole her anal virginity from her. And then, shortly after, Devon was truly made into a woman as he robbed her of that last bit of innocence she may have been saving. And yet, Damian also showed her a world of debauchery and pleasure that opened so many doors for the girl. He even took great pride in the kind of wanton, lustful woman she had become. This was his pet. And she belonged to him.

Viciously, he continued. His cock slid in and out swiftly, stretching out her tight hole to accommodate his thick member. "That's my good girl, shouting it loud for the whole world to hear. I love it when you're so honest." His words came through labored breaths. Damian could feel the exertion in his muscles, and still he pressed on. It was curious to know that he was on his third orgasm, and she only her second. He was shocked. He usually at least matched the amount Devon came. "Mmn, Devon!" Damian sighed out loudly, struggling to slam into her again and again while not blowing his load too early. But, bloody hell, it felt so fucking amazing to have sex with Devon! And for once, Damian could focus all his attention on the futa.

Suddenly, she came after wailing it out, not a second later. Her ass became tortuously tight, leaving him in shambles as he buried himself to the hilt and grunted hard. He couldn't thrust like this, not when Devon's body threatened to tear his cock off should he try to move. And yet, it was like her body refused to let him go. Encouraging to stay. Not giving him a choice but to relish in the hot, tight sensation of her rear. "Fuck, that must have been a big one." Damian grinned while panting, licking his lips. He had yet to finish, but shockingly, Damian wasn't sure he could give off another round. Thus when Devon was relaxed enough, Damian began thrusting again. Each stroke in and out of her, however, sent tremors through his body. He was already very, very close.

There was perhaps a minute or two more of his hips pummeling hard against her until he gave several spaced out, yet extra harsh pumps into Devon. "Unnnnh!!!" Damian bent his head forward as his hands slipped from her shoulders and sought out the mattress, on either side of her head. "I'm cumming!" He gasped out into her ear as his fingers seized the comforter in a death grip. Devon would feel the body on top of her tremble so wildly, each wave seeming to match with the pulse and throbbing of his cock as his third and final batch of cum now filled up her ass to the brim, sealed off by Damian's tool. Yet he did spend too long in her, grunting hotly as he slowly began to withdraw from Devon. A lewd, wet sound escaped when their bodies separated at last, cum oozing from both her holes that only sought to mix with her own pussy's and cock's cum. There was no doubt in his mind that a large mess had been made, and not just from that last round. But Damian care.

Instead, for a short minute, he fell upon his back beside Devon's body, wiping his brow. His chest heaved up and down as he took in the sweet, delicious air that filled his lungs. A rather pleased, blissful smile crossed his lips as he released a small chuckle. One hand rested upon his abs, the other arm laying straight down beside him. With a turn of his head, Damian looked at Devon and just kept that smile on for her. "Fucking... amazing..." He panted, winking at her before chuckling again, letting his spent body have a moment to rest.

The fact that she had orgasmed twice with his cock in her ass really said something. That third orgasm was really intense. She didn't do anal very much, so it was to be expected. When her orgasm was over, she noticed that he had actually stopped. She must have really tensed on him. Though the break was short, and soon he was thrusting into her again. She just whimpered, not even having the energy to moan as he started to approach his third and last orgasm. She felt him shake over her...God that was so nice. She felt the pleasure he was experiencing just by the way his muscular body trembled above her. "Ahh..." She exhaled, realizing he she had forgotten to breathe at some point...that was how she knew it was intense.

When he rolled over and started panting, Devon moved to her side and just stared at his naked form. As he turned to tell her how he felt, Devon returned his smile. "Yeah...amazing." She agreed breathlessly. She took in the sight of Damian's nude body, knowing that this might be the last time she'd ever see it...if things with well with Eric.

"I'll say it was amazing." Devon heard Marisa say, causing her to sit up and look towards the door. Marisa was there smiling, and Devon wondered just how long she had actually been standing there. Couldn't have been long. After a while Marisa had to sit down. She walked into the room and then laid on the bed next to Damian, leaning over and giving him a gentle kiss. "I woke up because our daughter kept demanding I get up...Maybe she wanted to know what her father was up to." She laughed a bit, and then turned to Devon who was getting on her hands and knees. The futa reached across Damian and gave her mistress a hug.

"Sorry we left you out, Mistress. We just didn't want to bother you...but now that you're up, maybe I can tell you how my date went?" Devon asked her as she let her go. Marisa looked at Devon and then Damian. She must have thought the date didn't go well, because she frowned a bit. "Oh, no. It wasn't bad, in fact it was amazing. It's just..well." She frowned and then looked down at Damian. "Well, I don't want to cheat on him." Marisa's expression quickly brightened.

"Oh, so that's why you two were so passionate with each other." Marisa returned Devon's hug and then looked into her eyes. "We understand. I'm sure Damian has already put any fears you have of us rejecting you at rest. Devon, we will always be there for you, regardless of if you are fucking us or not. I still want you to help take care our daughter...who we haven't even thought of a name for." That last comment came spontaneously from her lips and she looked at Damian. "W-why haven't we come up with anything yet? My due date is so close, why didn't I think of this for the past couple of months!" Devon saw that Marisa was panicking. Not good for the baby. She looked at Damian, expecting him to calm her down.

When Devon gave off such an air that just spoke out, "I literally had my brains just fucked out of my skull" kind of good and pleasure, Damian couldn't help but look up at the ceiling with a proud, cocky grin. She was satisfied, it thrilled him. Made him so very proud and even more confident now. When she voiced out that she agreed, oh what a wonderful feeling that was. "I'm glad you liked it just as much as I did." The man replied with a chuckle before stretching out and getting comfortable. Oh how he'd love to gloat right now, but he had no one to tell. Even telling Eric at work gave him some slight hesitations, wondering if the man would be as accepting to this kind of relationship he had with Devon. Did he even dig that in porn? If not, imagine real life.

He briefly entertained the thought of his coworker, wondering what he was up to. The two of them worked together everyday, and yet it seemed so strange that they didn't really talk about life much or mention anything about one another's lovers. Well, his lover at least. The last thing he knew, Eric was still single. That was during their beach time play. At that time, Eric seemed to be very curious about their sex life, and Damian chalked it down to wondering if she'd be down for another threesome. As time progressed, Marisa seemed to not have the energy for another threesome, but she often expressed that she would love for it to happen again. With Devon, it was a spur of the moment kind of a deal, but confirmed that his pregnant wife rather loved the sensation of being double fucked. Hm, he'd give more thought into it...

And speaking of which, Marisa appeared. "Oh baby." He suddenly became bashful as he sat up, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "I'm sorry, we must have woken you up. Heh, we were really getting into it, sorry." Damian briefly apologized, but Marisa quickly explained the true reason. He gave her a smile and returned her kiss sweetly, wrapping an arm around the woman and snuggling her close, though he gave her freedom to move when Devon leaned over to hug her. When she did, Damian kissed the futa's shoulder softly.

They both spoke about the date, and then Marisa verbally expressed the same feelings that he gave to Devon earlier on. See, he knew that Marisa would accept her request like he had. For Devon had a big heart, but also a tender and sometimes fragile one. They would be cruel not to soothe her when she needed clarification and support. This new boyfriend of her's meant a lot to Devon. They both wanted what was best for her, and he would agree with Marisa. They would always be there, no matter if their relationship continued to be sexual, or even if Devon didn't want to be sexual with them anymore. If this truly was the last night, that would change a single thing they felt for Demon. And how much they trusted her and wanted her there. "Remember, we love you Devon." Damian said once more, rubbing her bare back softly.

But then Marisa began panicking. And it just dawned on him as well that a name was never settled upon. And the baby was on her way very soon! "Marisa, shh, it's okay love." Firstly, his arms wrapped around her form and brought her into a safe embrace, letting her head rest upon his shoulder. For a couple of minutes, he kept her close, caressed her upper arms and back, kissing the top of her head with a warm smile. "Relax baby. Here, let's settle this too. After all, Devon needs to know our sweet daughter's name too." A soft chuckle left him as he gave a small yawn, the energy drained from him but otherwise, the man was all right. "Okay, so, let's think of some names..."

Both Marisa and Damian went back and forth, and they even looked to Devon a couple of times. He had a feeling though that the woman would be polite and simply let them handle it. That was just how respectful Devon was, such a good girl, the man would think. "Hm, Elaine? Or Danielle?" The man guessed, though it seemed those fell short as he listened to what Marisa suggested next. He liked them, but... didn't love them. They seemed to have a moment of silence, just dwelling in their minds before Damian looked up at his wife, grasping her hands and squeezing gently. He looked rather happy, and then nodded, sure of himself. "How does... Kristina sound?"

Devon watched as Damian slowly comforted Marisa in the way that only he could. Sometimes Devon would be alone with Marisa while she was panicking and Devon would try to calm her, but...Marisa didn't seem to listen to her. She lacked the assertiveness that Damian had when he would pull Marisa into an embrace and tell her to hush. Devon just smiled as Marisa completely melted in his embrace, her breathing slowly settling. Her eyes closed, and she took a deep breath before listening to Damian. Yeah..no reason why they couldn't think of one now. She composed herself and they spent the next thirty minutes bouncing names off each other.

For a moment, Marisa started to feel frustrated, thinking that there was no way they'd come up with anything on such short notice. There was a moment of silence before she felt Damian squeeze her hands and she looked at him. Had he thought of something? "Kristina...yes...I love it." Marisa told him as smile spread across her face. She leaned up and gave Damian a kiss before looking towards Devon. "What do you think?" Even if Devon didn't feel like it was her place to suggest a name, she could still share her thoughts on it. She just smiled and put her thumbs up cutely.

"Sounds amazing..very pretty." Devon agreed with them...that just seemed so perfect. Marisa sighed happily and then leaned her heard on Damian's chest. For a moment she was quiet before she closed her eyes. What about a middle name? She wanted her little girl to have a middle name. Though it had taken them so long to find the perfect first name. Did she really want to spend another hour trying to figure out a second name? ..Yes. If they were going to come up with the name tonight, they would come up with her full name. She kept repeating the name over and over in her head until she found something that went well with it.

"Kristina Garvon...Kristina..Gabriella..Garvon." Marisa said slowly as she looked up at her fiance. That sounded...amazing. Marisa couldn't wait until her last name was Garvon too...though she and Damian wanted to wait until after they had their baby to do so. After all, Marisa didn't want to pick out wedding dresses while she was constantly getting bigger every day. Even though her parents really wanted her to get married first...it was her decision to wait.

"That's pretty, Marisa..." Devon told her as she watched the pregnant woman smile contently. "That's really pretty."

Kristina Gabriella Garvon. It sounded perfect whenever he repeated it back to Marisa, and with a loving, tender smile, Damian rubbed his lover's pregnant belly gently. He even leaned down and kissed the baby bump lovingly. "You hear that, Kristina? That's your new name!" Damian told their unborn child with excitement. "Now, just you wait. Cause when you're born, I'm going to come up with silly nicknames for you too. And you'll love them." He grinned and chuckled before snuggling up close to the woman. Oh they were going to have so much fun with their daughter. And the due date was so close! Oh hell, they needed to do some baby shopping! And the crib! Clothes? Food?! Baby formula! Now it was Damian's turn to panic a little as he tried to think of what they needed to get for the baby. And some of the things he even thought of weren't even really a necessity. But he'd be damned if they weren't going to spoil their little princess!

That was when it dawned on him. They needed to plan the baby shower! How could he have forgotten about that too? Oh geez, Damian needed to get his priorities straight. He'd hate putting a bit of extra load on Eric, but he might have to take a couple days off to make sure that everything went well. And of course the baby shower could be one Saturday so everyone was off. Devon would be able to attend, and of course Eric. Marisa's old friends from college too since she was so popular. Both their families as well! Damian let Marisa know all what he had in mind, seeming rather excited to have everyone later on during the shower. He then looked over to Devon. "You know, I'll need your help setting things up. We can't make Marisa do much, because I'm keeping her on light duty." He playfully glared as his fiance. "You got that? Or do I have to spank you?" Damian teased with a wink.

Speaking of college, he remembered that Devon would start classes soon herself. Probably on Monday she'd probably talk to an adviser, but then they'd be looking at her starting probably soon after. He was excited that Devon wanted to further her education. It would definitely be something to look forward to.

"It's perfect for our baby girl, Marisa." Damian said again, smiling and pecking her lips. "Mmn, then after the baby, we'll work on the wedding, hm?" He told her happily as he snuggled close to the woman. "Mmn, but why don't we head to bed. I think you and I should hit the baby store tomorrow. Wanna tag along, Devon?" He asked their pet happily, trying to stifle a small yawn.

Marisa absolutely loved seeing Damian interact with her unborn child. She could remember all those months back thinking that Damian wouldn't be very keen on the idea of her being pregnant. Especially because they hadn't even really thought about marriage any time soon. Not that neither of them wanted marriage, it was just that they were doing their own thing. Trying to get their lives set up so they had the money to move into a house, and then they would get married. Though things didn't always happen the way people planned, and the two easily adapted to their new situation. Kristina wasn't a mistake, she was their daughter. She had been conceived on Christmas day, the night that Marisa had lost her virginity. It wasn't every day that a woman got pregnant the first time she had sex. Marisa already had friends who were trying, but failing every month.

Kristina was meant to be. She was fruit of the love that Damian and her had for one another. Sometimes Marisa and Damian's relationship wasn't perfect, but every couple had their arguments. She just knew that they could get over them and work with with each other. So when Damian told her that she wouldn't be doing very much for her own baby shower, she pouted but she knew he was only looking out for her and Kristina. "Fine. You can still spank me if you want though." She giggled and then kissed him softly. Devon just let out a sigh of admiration. These two were so perfect for each other. She couldn't wait to have what they did, and she knew it would be with Eric...something told her he was the one. She spaced out a bit until she heard her name.

"Oh, yeah. Of course I want to tag along, Master." She answered as she made room for Marisa so they could all comfortably lay on the bed together. Marisa sighed and then placed her hand on her belly as they both talked about going to bed. "What's wrong, Mistress?" She asked her, knowing that expression meant she was bothered by...something.

"Oh. It's just that...Kristina and I aren't tired. I told you she was really moving around to wake me up. Guess I'll try to go back to sleep though...even though I'm kind of horny from what I saw tonight." Marisa pouted, and for a moment Devon felt bad that she and Damian had such fun without her. But there wasn't much any of them could do about that right now. She was sure as soon as Marisa was medically okay to have sex, Damian would give it to her as much as she wanted, over and over again. "Ugh, and my tits are sore..." Those last words gave Devon an idea, but she'd need to ask permission first.

"Can I nurse from you? You tend to relax more when I do, and you fall asleep almost every time." Devon suggested. Marisa just smiled and nodded, reaching out to Devon and petting her.

"Of course, pet. why don't you turn out the lights so we all can fall asleep?" Devon just returned her smile brightly and got out of bed, turning off the light and joining them. She then found Marisa's breast in the darkness of their room and began to drink from her, suckling softly. She loved doing this..Marisa was not the only one who found comfort in this act.

Right there on the bed, all comfy together, Damian felt like this was heaven on earth. It didn't faze him that Devon was stark naked, and his gorgeous wife that always seemed to turn him on were laying in the same bed. However, many nights had become like this. They had often found themselves either tired out from sex, or cuddling and enjoying a midnight movie in the master bed. Sure, Devon occupied her room, lived in it like they had set aside for her, and there were some nights where she slept in her own bed. But there was something so personal, so loving about all of them sleeping together like this. Devon may have at first been their pet, a little experiment they wanted to tease and play with. Now, the futa was a very important part of their family. Albeit, a rather unique family, and Devon wasn't at all related to them. But they had a family, and to them, that mattered.

When they spoke about nursing, and of course Marisa mentioned her rather horny status, Damian felt a bit guilty. They got so wound up that they left Marisa out. And they were pretty loud, even if Marisa might have been a deep sleeper, she would have definitely been woken up from that. The dead would even. "Sorry, love." He kissed her back just as softly, caressing her baby bump before Devon soon cut the lights and hopped in bed, starting to drink softly. Damian couldn't help but smile and pet the back of Devon's head. She looked rather happy and buried in the act, like she found relief. That made him happy. Very happy.

In the dark though, Damian suddenly left the bed. Barefoot on their carpeted floor, he barely made a sound. The curtains were drawn with the wooden blinds down, so barely any light came into the room. And the lights had just been turned off, their eyes still would need some time to adjust. But Marisa would suddenly feel her stud spread her legs gently, soon crawling between them as he began kissing her thigh. "Devon's peaceful, so I'll let her enjoy the bonding. I'll take things gentle for you, Marisa. I hope you enjoy it. And I promise, after the baby's born, I'll make sure to make up for all the time you didn't get any. Devon and I both will." She'd hear him chuckle, and then the next sensation she would feel would be a hot, warm tongue starting to lick up and down her folds. Damian tasted her wetness, savored the flavor and paid attention to any and every part of her delicate flower.

Marisa sighed happily upon feeling the Devon's lips wrap around her nipples as she drank from her breasts. Devon could never get enough of the warm, sweet milk that came from Marisa...it was thick and creamy and it really was a nice little snack. Maybe not enough to be a meal for her but definitely could hold her over for a few hours. She started to caress her Mistress' breasts, coaxing the milk out faster and making Marisa's sighs turn into soft moaning. She knew that the only time she'd enjoy this is when Devon or Damian did it...or even Eric..he had enjoyed suckling from her too. But once the baby came she knew that the feeding would be much more uncomfortable. So she better enjoy this while she could, because she probably wouldn't let anyone but Kristina around her nipples until she stop feeding from her. If things got too painful there was always formula, but Marisa wanted to establish that more personal bond of breast feeding her baby first before they resorted to that.

As Damian apologized to her, Marisa just shook her head. Feeling his lips against hers and his hand caressing her stomach, she once against sighed happily. She was horny but content. Even though she couldn't have sex right now with Damian, well she didn't really mind. It wasn't his fault, she was just too far along in her pregnancy to be able to engage in the rough carnal act. She was glad that he and Devon could do it just to relieve any frustrations he might have. Just because one of them had to suffer didn't mean they both had to. Though, when Damian slipped away from her she wondered what he was up to. The feeling of Devon suckling her was highly distracting so it was hard for her to focus.

Then she felt movement by her feet. He had gone down there? Why, she wondered? Then she felt him opening her legs ever so gently. A kiss on her thigh would make her shudder. Was he really going to eat her out? It wasn't sex, but...She listened to him speak, her eyes trying to see his face but failing. Then, before she could even answer she felt him run his tongue along her very soaked entrance. It seemed like Marisa had already gotten wet from not only walking in on them but having Devon suck on her nipples too. She moaned louder thanks to Damian, and she leaned her head back. Two sets of tongues were now teasing her and Marisa really wanted a cock to tease her, but..well she had to be okay with this right now. "Mmnn...Damian!" Marisa spoke hotly as she started rubbing the back of Devon's head softly.

How long had was it since he last tasted this delicious pussy? It was like the sweetest ambrosia. All he knew was that he had to have more of it, and the more he tasted Marisa, the more hungry he was for her. Damian knew too that with Devon suckling away at her sensitive breasts, Marisa was probably in exquisite pleasure right now. He smiled with his lips all over her delicate flower that was practically flooded with her sweet nectar. If she could see, a teasing grin was upon his lips. Oh, but she could hear though. "Mmn, Marisa. You're so wet down here. Devon must really be doing a good job." He chuckled as well as he began to focus on her clit for a bit. That little bundle of nerves was always really sensitive, especially for Marisa. God how he loved making the woman scream.

"Just relax into it, baby. It's your turn now." Came his soothing voice once more as there was some more shuffling, Damian readjusting himself upon the bed. Marisa would then feel two digits stroke up and down her lips playfully, followed by the teasing tickle of his breath. Oh how he loved how she squirmed so much, or how her voice rang with his name in such a lewd tone. He had to hear more. So Damian began to slowly pierce between Marisa's folds with his two fingers, curling them ever so slightly as they reached deeper. Over the many months, Damian had become very familiar with her body as she did with his. But he knew where Marisa's buttons were. While he didn't want to overwhelm, making sure that the gentleness was still felt, Damian wanted to maximize her pleasure as much as he could.

Those two fingers, curled inside, began to slip back and forth. They teased her g-spot, that elusive weakness that many women could only hope their man hit. He made sure to caress it lovingly, show her that he knew exactly where it was, and that he could easily tease it whenever he pleased. Damian couldn't help but moan though as her wetness surrounded his fingers. It felt so damn good, and Damian yearned to be inside her again. Mmn, but he didn't want to be too rough on the bearer of their child. No, he'd treat her like a queen tonight.

"You feel so good inside." Damian cooed in the dark, this lack of proper visibility a rather arousing factor during their play. And meanwhile, Devon was still suckling away, and he could just barely make out her form suckling hungrily upon the milk filled breasts that belonged to his soon to be wife. "Feeding well, Devon? You must really love Marisa's milk. You never seem to get enough. Save some for the baby." Damian playfully teased, yet not once did he slow in fingering Marisa's eager pussy.

Back
Top Bottom