Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Beautiful_Disgrace) A Blossoming Love Story (Tr1ckY_1337)

Devon wished she could see what Damian looked like right now as he ate out Marisa. She was starting to get horny again despite cumming how many times not even an hour ago? She felt a little selfish...but it was only because she didn't really get licked there much herself. She could feel herself getting hard, but she wasn't going to take any attention away from her Mistress. She deserved this, especially because she had been so loving and understanding about Damian and Devon together. Still, she couldn't help herself. She started rubbing her cock slowly, trying not to let either of them know she was masturbating...

Marisa would definitely not notice what naughty Devon was doing. No, she was too focused on feeling Damian's fingers push inside of her. It wasn't a cock, but the penetration still felt good and made her grab Devon's red hair as she gasped in pleasure. He wasn't just pushing his fingers in and out of her, he was touching that spot. Over and over again, his fingers massaged that bundle of nerves that was driving her insane. She wanted to feel his lips on her again too..just like he had done the first time they had ever had sex with each other. Remember that night always drove her insane! Now she couldn't stop imagining him fucking her...

All those dirty thoughts in her head just pushed her deeper and deeper towards her orgasm. It had been, admittedly a while since she had an orgasm. She felt Devon shift and move over to her other, lonely breasts. Once again those lovely lips of hers latched right on as she began to suckle and coax the milk right out of her breast. "Oh my god!" Marisa gasped as she released Devon and then reached back and grabbed the pillows behind her head. She was definitely going to cum soon. Just a little more, and...fuck! She was right there but she just couldn't seem to find the edge. She cried out in frustration. It was like they were both teasing her and she couldn't cum!

What a thrill to do this to Marisa, and she didn't have a single clue of when it would happen. His fingers were pumping at a steady pace, but he gave some deep thrusts of his hand to mimic a nice fucking if that cock of his was penetrating her. Damian bit his lip hungrily, Marisa's naughty pussy squelching to so lewdly. She was completely and utterly soaked! How long had the woman been watching? Thinking of Marisa watching him, it sent chills up and down his spine. It sounded so hot. And based on how this tight little cunt of her's squeezed and sucked on his fingers, the man knew that she thought so too. Who knew that his fiance had such a voyeuristic side? And then the woman was ready to jump in and get her turn. Damian curiously wondered how their sex lives would be once Kristina came into the world. Well, something told him that first, the baby would come first. Although, once the baby was maybe tucked away or Devon took care of her for a bit, Damian could give Marisa what she's been wanting for so long...

A really hard, rough, and long session of passionate fucking.

All of this going on, these thoughts, it made his heart thump wildly in excitement. "Mmn, Marisa..." He sighed out, leaning upward and kissing the woman without warning. His eyes had adjusted, and he could make out her face. He could see Devon's head moving slightly upon the other breast now, sucking out the delicious, rich milk that Damian was getting a hankering for. Ah, but Devon seemed hooked on the stuff. And it definitely looked like Marisa enjoyed the act itself, having seen a few moments in the past together where he would see Devon sucking upon Marisa's lovely tits. They must have had a special connection, he knew it. It was so adorable. But for now, he savored the connection that Marisa and himself shared now. Lips locked, hungrily mashing against one another and delivering their passion for one another along their tongues. Her gasp soon broke them apart. Oh, Damian knew what came next!

The fingers slamming away into her pussy went into double time, already feeling her juicy lips starting to leak on the already cum stained mattress from both Devon and Damian. "You're pulsing inside, Marisa." His free hand gently cupped her chin and made her look towards him. As best as she could in the dark. At this distance however, it probably would be easy. "Tell me you're gonna cum for me, baby. I love it when you do. I love the face you make, the sounds your voice sings, and how your body squirms and shakes. Go ahead." He smiled at her as he leaned towards her ear, licking just below it along her neck until he kissed the shell of her ear with a sensual sigh. "I give you permission, baby. Cum from the man that put that baby inside you, and cum hard." Damian teased, but also began nibbling and peppering kisses along her neck, occasionally whispering soft words of love to the woman he would marry very soon. They had their time for rough and dominant. There was always time though for gentle and loving. And of course, both mixed together perfectly.

When he started to increase the speed of his fingers, Marisa could only feel more pleasure..but no release. Her chest heaved up and down and sweat broke out on her brow. She looked up and could see his sexy eyes staring down at her. She always loved how Damian enjoyed having his way with her and pleasing her. Her girlfriends would often talk about how sex was boring and bland..that their men never cared about whether or not the came. Marisa always felt bad when she bragged about Damian, even though she never really meant to. She always just told the truth, if she felt like sharing. And her girlfriends always playfully gave her death glares.

Of course she never told them about Devon, but she was sure if she did, they'd all want a piece of her fiance. Which...even though she trusted Damian, was unacceptable. The only reason why she let Devon in on the fun was because there was something special about her. She felt the connection since the first time she oggled her breasts in the dressing room. It wasn't just the fact that Devon was attracted to her and Damian..but that she seemed more attracted to her than she was to Damian. Not just physically, but mentally as well. She wasn't sure how to explain it, but that was because she just..couldn't. It was just something that was.

As Damian began to purr in her ear, telling her how she felt inside and urging her to cum, she finally started feeling as if she were getting close. "Fuck, Damian!" She cried out, wrapping her arms around his neck suddenly. Oh yeah..! She was going to..! "Almost there! I'm almost there! Ahhh!" Damian would not only see how much she was enjoying herself, but hear it as well. She was even louder than Devon..but she was also cumming harder than even the futa did. Damian would feel something hot flooding his fingers, and Devon had to stop suckling. Not because she wanted, but because Marisa was practically oozing her milk out. She always loved seeing that.

Marisa immediately relaxed once her orgasm was over and done. Well...she did something beyond relaxing. She passed out. When Devon realized this, she chuckled softly and then rested her head on the pillow beside her. "She really does fall asleep easy..but you just made her faint with your fingers. Impressive." She was speaking to Damian, but her eyes were closed. She was quite tired herself.

Marisa's arms flew around him that he almost thought she was flinging them about in ecstasy. But when she simply cried out and warned them both, Damian just smiled. He didn't slow down, only increased his pace to bring Marisa that sweet release she always loved. Besides, this was the least he could do for keeping Marisa out of the mix. Plus, he knew too that Marisa and Devon held a special attraction. It was there, he saw it, and he felt happy that they connected so well. Sure, there might have been a moment where he felt a little jealous that Marisa would give a bit more attention to Devon, but honestly, he felt stupid for feeling that way. Because there was not only a great smile upon Marisa's face, but he could see Devon's face light up as well with Marisa. If things didn't happen the way they did, maybe they wouldn't have had a great relationship like this. And right now, Damian didn't ever want to come between that.

Those fingers buried themselves and stood still as Marisa's depths squeezed and wet his fingers even more, that release of her's oh so wonderful. "That's it baby, that's it." Damian cooed to her as he let her ride it out completely. God she was so fucking sexy. "Mmn, feel good, didn't it baby?" He asked her the moment her body relaxed. Slowly and gently, he pulled out of her spent body and took the liberty to lick those digits clean. Though, he did pause. She didn't answer? "Babe?" Upon looking closer at Marisa's face, she looked like she was asleep. Holy hell, it was that good?! Damian bit his lip lightly as he held back soft laughter. Instead, he just gave a goofy smile and leaned forward, kissing Marisa's head while laying back himself. Sleep was starting to creep over him and his tired body. This was a rather fun night for all of them.

"Mmn, she does." He retorted back to Devon, that smile never leaving his lips as he began closing his eyes as well. "I'm feeling rather proud of that. I think I'll tease her about this in the morning. Heh." He sighed happily, getting comfortable. He loved these two, they were perfect in his eyes. One woman was the mother of his child, another girl who would be entering their lives and be their most precious treasure. And the other was a woman that they didn't expect to meet, but she had taken a very special place in their hearts, and it was Damian's wish that she would never leave. So far, it would seem that would be true. "Sleep tight, Devon. I'll see you in the morning." Ever so gently, before he dozed off completely, Damian leaned over to kiss Devon's cheek, smiling at her before they were both drifting off to sleep.

As the weekend passed, Devon would be able to enjoy a great deal of time with... well, everyone. And it seemed that the sexual energy in things was toned down. Perhaps Damian knew not only that Devon and her unnamed boyfriend were getting serious, but he wanted her to know that he cared about her a lot and wanted to see her relationship blossom. He even drove her when Eric invited her to lunch at a nearby mom and pop place. How curious too when they literally were two seconds away from seeing each other and discovering how they all connected somehow. Alas, Eric soon arrived when Damian had gone out of sight. And likewise, Damian couldn't get a good look at Eric when he met Devon.

Probably the most exciting thing came Monday. It was time for Devon's college experience! "I feel like I'm sending my daughter off to college already, heh. I'm excited for you, Devon. Nervous?" He stuck his tongue out at her as they drove down the road. Marisa had tagged along, both he and her wanting to wish the girl the best when she went to her first class. Peering over Marisa, he chuckled. "As much as I want our baby girl to go to college, I hope it's here. Ugh, I can't imagine how it'll feel if she goes to another state! Or a town over. We wouldn't be able to drive her out as much." Oh jeez, their daughter wasn't even born yet, and Damian already feared the girl growing up too fast and zooming by all those wonderful younger years. Heaven forbid he start thinking about when she gets a boyfriend. Damian was soooo going to be the overprotective dad.

They pulled up to where Devon instructed them to go, the building for her first class. The campus was pretty large, but not huge. Still, if she became unlucky and had a class on the other side of campus, that girl better haul butt if she wanted to make it in time. "Devon, what time did you need us to pick you up again? Ah, and be hungry when we do. We'll celebrate your first day of college by dining out!" Damian told her excitedly as she opened the door, ready to jump out. "We love you, you'll do great."

Oh but how Devon's day was about to take a very interesting turn. After all, there was going to be quite a lot going on during her time here at college, especially in the form of one couple that seemed to be just down the sidewalk, oblivious to Devon. "So, Melody... we good for going to that party?" The guy looked like the typical bad boy, dressed in a leather jacket and black boots, topped with some distressed, skinny jeans while a "AC/DC" shirt remained underneath the jacket. The girl, however, looked like a model. Well, probably because she was one. Melody, as she was called, walked alongside him with a bit of a pensive gaze to the side. She wore a cute pink skirt that was just in line with the school rules, and on top was a lovely long sleeved white tee with navy blue horizontal stripes, underneath a light colored denim vest. Those stripes, though, brought a great deal of attention to her generous bust, and it didn't help that her v-neck showed off a delicious set of cleavage. Her makeup was done rather perfectly; not overdone, but giving her plenty of color. Not that her warm, peachy skin needed it really. And those nails weren't long like those really, really stuck up girls. They were just perfect, and a gorgeous shade of pink that matched her skirt. She looked absolutely perfect... except the near frown upon her lips.

"Jack, I don't know. We have a test this Friday, we should be studying. I can't fail another one or I'll flunk the class..."

If Damian and Marisa were excited about Devon going to college, imagine how the girl herself felt! She had quit her dumb job and now her only obligation was school and Kristina, who was going to be on her way very soon. Since she wasn't sure how comfortable she'd feel around hundreds and hundred of students, she decided to dress a little androgynous today, wearing skinny jeans and a sweat shirt with a hood attached to it. Devon got cold easily, but if it was warm inside of the class she had a t-shirt on underneath the baggy top. She also elected to tie her hair back today, only because she didn't want it getting into the way as she studied. So...right now Devon was borderline male looking, but she didn't mind and neither did Damian or Marisa. They probably wanted her to be comfortable despite telling her that she should dress like a girl.

"Class ends at one, so that's good for lunch time. Thank you Damian, have a good day!" She told him with a smile as she closed the door and left. He was so sweet...already worrying about his own daughter going off to college and she wasn't even in the world yet. He would really make a great father, Devon knew that. He provided for his family, and he cared much more than her father ever did about her. She tugged on her back pack straps and pushed that thought away. No way, she was gong to have fun today and learn some new things. Though she was already lost, and she had to pull out a map.

Devon was not the most...attentive person. So of course while she was looking at the map, she ran into the boy who Melody was with, Jack. She immediately was thrown off balance and fell to the ground. Oh great, things were already starting. "..Ow." She began before looking up and seeing at first the man in the leather jacket and ACDC shirt..but then her eyes went over to Melody. Not her face, but her breasts, which looked surprisingly good from this angle. After a long stare, Devon snapped out of it and looked at her face, immediately recognizing her. This was her childhood friend, someone she had gone to middle and high school with. Oh fuck...was she..did she look like a boy right now?!

There was no way she'd be able to live it down if one of her childhood friends recognized her as a girl. Okay, so Devon really didn't have many friends back then. The ones she did have all moved at some point in her life...she had just hoped and prayed Melody didn't recognize her, but that was next to impossible considering they had spent so much time together as kids. Devon would always come over to her house when her father was being extra mean to her. "..Melody?" Devon asked, though she made no moves to get up.

Jack immediately grunted upon having someone run into him. Oh, but of course he wouldn't be the polite young man who reached down to help Devon up and see if the unknown Futa was okay. Oh no. Instead, a glare lit up the man's face as he just stood above the idiot who ran into him. "Dude, watch the fuck where you're going. Ow? You're the one who's standing in the middle of where I'm walking, and you say ow? Tch, some nerve, punk." Jack hissed and brushed off himself. It was very clear where Jack's priorities were at, and that was caring for himself. Even Melody could vouch for that as the man only took care of his girlfriend just enough to keep her hanging on. After all, Melody was a bit of a fragile girl most of the time, and she hung on to the man for the longest time despite questioning their relationship recently.

"Jack, come on..." Melody sighed as she shook her head. Thankfully for Devon, she was a much more polite person to deal with. And as Devon noticed as well, pretty hot to look at. The woman didn't seem to realize Devon's staring, instead kneeling down to help up the "guy" that Jack was yelling at. She only offered a perfect smile as she dusted off her sweatshirt. "You all right? Were you lost or something?" Melody asked. The girl was always willing to help out, earning her a personality of pure gold to man of the people here at the campus. Despite having Jack as a boyfriend, she had a very large group of friends that were definitely on the nicer side of personalities. People that she could actually enjoy being with. People who cared.

Though, for a moment, Melody actually looked at Devon. Hard. Almost like she was thinking on something. Jack had began groaning and grumbling about them needing to hurry, and he mentioned again about the party. Melody tuned him out though. Because the moment Devon said her name, her face twisted in a bit of confusion. But not a second later, and suddenly her eyes went wide in realization, along with a truly excited smile as her hands cupped her cheeks. "O-Oh my god! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!" Melody started shouting out as she bounced a little, making her breasts jiggle with the same amount of excitement. She then suddenly grabbed Devon and squeezed her tightly in a hug, mashing her chest against her's. But the important thing? Oh, Melody didn't forget who Devon was, and she was absolutely ecstatic that she met her.

"Devon?! Oh my god, Devon, it is you!" Melody shouted out over and over again, squealing cutely as she hugged Devon tightly. It felt like an eternity. When was the last time she saw "him"? Melody remembered the sad memory of their departure, her father having got a huge job the next state over. And after a couple years when she was a teenager, Melody began modeling as well. It took up nearly all her time, and she couldn't even write to her best friend. Melody remembered all the fun times she had with Devon, and she sorely missed them. Now, Devon was at college here?! With her?! Oh! That was so amazing. "I thought I was never going to see you again, Devon. It's really so good to see you. Gosh, you have no clue how happy I am to see you!" Another quick hug before she then turned to Jack, explaining everything.

It felt like forever ago, but she told Jack about how they hung out since they went to middle school. Melody spoke of it fondly though, especially as she remembered every wonderful memory. At first, Jack seemed fine with it. But, he really wasn't liking how Melody spoke so much of Devon. In fact, he didn't like it. At all. He started glaring at Devon subtly, and when introduced, he didn't even extend his hand out to shake. Lucky for Devon, because he'd probably crush it in jealousy. "Jack." Was his only introduction as he looked to Melody. "Hey, seriously, we gotta-"

"Devon!" Melody suddenly took Devon's hands in hers, bouncing again. Ah, Melody was still so energetic as always. "Oh gosh, it's so awesome to see you! What're you doing now, hm? You have to tell me what you've been up to and all! I want to catch up! Oh, can we catch lunch? That would be so great...!" As Jack was tuned out more and more, he started glaring at Devon behind Melody. Oh, he really didn't like Devon at all.

Wow..Melody had really grown. She was even more radiant than Devon remembered, oh and how Devon remembered. The awkward boners she got around the girl were annoying to say the least. At least she could control them better now that she was older, but...when she was just bouncing around and jiggling like that...her skinny jeans were starting to get even tighter. Good thing her sweat shirt was oversized and covered that area of her body. Devon couldn't help but smile at the woman, her sunshine and happy go lucky attitude completely over shadowing the man who had so rudely started yelling at her a few minutes ago. Devon had felt absolute terror during those seconds, but Melody made her feel safe for some reason or another. Was she dating that guy? She definitely could do better..

When Melody went in to give her a hug, she blushed a little. A strand of her red hair fell out of her pony tail and was now in her face. Oh, she felt good..so good. Still, she was a little too close to her, and she could only hope that she didn't feel her breasts. It was much easier way back when when Devon was flat, but during their senior year she had grown from an A cup to a high B/low C. She gingerly wrapped her arms around her for a hug, though it broke after a few seconds. It was then that Devon got up and stood there awkwardly while Melody explained to Jack who she was. Well, he. Devon was a he to both of them right now.

"I'm happy to see you too, Melody. I truly am...when you left, I felt really upset. You were my best friend, but I understood. I'm sorry for not trying harder to stay in touch with you." Devon told her. Well, she was never good at keeping contact with people, mainly because if she didn't get a reply to something she would immediately assume the person wanted nothing to do with her. When Melody stopped writing, she figured she got bored. She didn't blame her either, they lived in two different states and would never see each other again. At least that's what Devon thought anyway. She nodded at Jack when he so graciously introduced himself to her. She could tell he didn't like her already. Probably because of how Melody was absolutely fawning over her.

"Devon Sarno. It's a pleasure to meet you, Jack." She was going to shake his hand, but she had a feeling that was beneath someone like Jack. So she turned back to Melody and smiled. She wanted to know so many things, but class was about to start and she didn't want them to be late. She just gave her another hug and nodded. "Sure, we can have lunch with my roommate if you'd like. Umm..." She looked over to Jack. He might be a problem, but she wanted to have lunch with Damian too and not stand him up. Still...she hadn't seen Melody in a long time. She was sure he'd be able to understand if she skipped out just this once. "A..actually, we can go. The three of us. I am sure my roommate will understand. Let's meet here again after our classes so we can go to lunch. For now, gotta run!"

Devon ran off, though she immediately cursed herself for not asking where her class was. Now she was definitely going to be late...

Devon's secret was still safe, that was for sure. Melody didn't even think of anything else other than the fact that they were reunited, and she couldn't remove the smile from her face. "You're looking good, Devon. Glad you've been taking care of yourself. I remember you didn't have much color in your face when we were kids." Melody giggled cutely. "You always were such a recluse, but you definitely seem a bit perkier now." Perkier, heh. As if that could describe Devon. To her, Devon really was always a shut in, and it made her sad to think of that. That fact that the secret futa was out here on the campus was already a step up! And now they could hang out! Maybe this weekend... no, ugh, Jack had that stupid party that he was whining about. Maybe she could play sick or something...

Melody's face lit up more too when Devon spoke. She shook her head though when he mentioned not having stayed in touch. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault. We both really had a hard time trying to reach out to one another. But it didn't help that I picked up modelling a little. My agent is a slave driver sometimes too, so it doesn't help." That just reminded her of some bookings made that were coming up. Even when she told the guy about how she wanted to go back to college, he still booked her to no end. There was barely any time for herself. It was honestly becoming really hectic, but the money was great. Plus sometimes it was her only escape from Jack whenever he became the biggest ass hat in the world. Still, it would be nice to have things rather calm for once. Just once in her life.

Jack seemed to not care in the slightest in what those two were talking about. He even pulled out his phone and began texting. Melody saw this and immediately glared at him before sighing. He always got like this with one of her guy friends. Honestly, not every guy was trying to steal her away so what the hell? The least he could do would be to try and at least make small talk. Melody just gave up on that for now. Besides, Devon was back! That was already wonderful news, and she wouldn't let Jack rain on her parade.

Aw, but he was leaving already! Melody gave a bit of a pout. Though it quickly turned into a tilt of her head as she looked at Devon curiously. "No lunch with your roommate? Or yes?" She asked curiously, but it was quickly answered, to which Melody clapped her hands excitedly and nodded eagerly. For Devon? Absolutely! "That sounds great! I'll see you at- Devon?" She said softly as the secret young woman ran off towards class. Ah, Devon was still as shy and awkward as always. Melody giggled again and sighed happily. It was really great to see him again. It truly was.

Suddenly, Jack snatched her by the hand and pulled her away to class. "O-Ow, Jack!" She tried to object as she tried wrenching his hand away. Jack loosened his grip, but it sure didn't feel too good still.

"Don't get too attached to that ass. After all, we're still going to be busy with our class and shit." Melody frowned at his words and looked off to the side. But she wanted to see Devon though...

Devon managed to make it to class on time, though she had trouble finding a seat. Her first class was her orientation class, or rather life skills class. Every freshmen had to take this boring course so they could learn time management skills, and other things. Treating other people well, handling stress well, and having goals for the future. She had already looked through the text book and it was definitely not something she was going to enjoy. At least she only had this class once a week, and she was just glad to be in college again. Though as the teacher began to talk, she found herself already daydreaming about Melody. She had really grown up, and she had started modeling? Devon was a little jealous to say the least. She wondered what Melody was majoring in. With a body like that she could just spend her entire career in that line of work.

That Jack though? He definitely gave Devon a bad feeling. Even though they had only been around each other for a few minutes..she had a feeling that he wasn't making Melody happy. He was definitely underneath her, though Devon really couldn't say anything about it. After all, they had just found each other again after three? Four years? Melody was definitely the cheerful girl she remembered, but there was always a risk that time changed others. She wasn't the same, though it would take a while learning what new differences she had now, other than her cup size. Ugh...still. If Devon found out that Jack was mistreating her in anyway, she would definitely speak up for her. That was about all she could do though.

Devon was used to getting beaten up when she dressed up like a boy. She never learned how to fight back, so usually she tried to be as invisible as possible. When it came to Melody? She would defend her if she had to. Usually her bad feelings about men was right, it didn't help how he spoke to her either. Devon tapped her eraser on the desk, realizing exactly how complicated this was going to be now that someone recognized her from high school. She wondered how she hadn't thought of this possibility. Then again, she figured no one would remember her...and there were so many students here all she wanted was to blend in. She sighed and leaned her head back. Now she would have to go back to hiding, and she'd find that very hard to explain to Eric if he ever caught her after school.

Her first class went by relatively fast, and her next class was Math. She made sure to pay better attention to this class so she wouldn't fall behind. Though it seemed like an eternity until finally all her classes were done and over with. As soon as she got out of her last one, she texted Damian to call a rain check on their lunch date. Hopefully he hadn't left yet to pick her up...she probably should have texted him much sooner, but she had been distracted. Devon wandered back to the area where she had met Melody. She sat down in one of the benches, trying to stay out of peoples way. Then she waited. She hoped Melody would arrive by herself and not show up with Jack, but..well she did invite both of them just out of politeness...

Melody unfortunately had her first class, Literature, with Jack. And as much as he insisted they get to class to get away from Devon (despite him running off towards his own first class), Jack was now sleeping and snoozing away in the back while Melody sat more towards the mid-upper front row of seats. Honestly, it was like he didn't even care. The woman just rolled her eyes in annoyance. So all those study nights were nothing, hm? Just showed how serious he was about wanting to get an education and get a job where he could pay for everything. God, their relationship was great in the beginning, but Jack became so self-centered and lazy. He really only cared about himself, and even with him around her all the time, Melody probably felt the most alone with him.

Thankfully when the next class rolled around, Melody had it by herself. This was her favorite class; Drama and Theater. Yes, modeling would have been a good career. It would pay plenty of cash, but Melody really wanted to act. She did really well in this class, her teacher even told her so. And that made her really happy. Thinking about all this, it was a bit sad too. Could she ever be an actress? She had her doubts. Jack had called it stupid, and that she should just stick to modeling. There wasn't any need to change a "good thing". Modeling didn't feel like a good thing now with how drained she was getting. Not only that, but Melody wanted to do something on her own accord for once. She remembered her father pushing into modeling, and while at first it seemed nice, it started to lose its luster.

Thankfully when it was her turn to sit down and study, Melody instead thought of Devon. Immediately, a smile crossed her lips and she remembered all the wonderful times they had. Oh, it was so nice. Devon was really sweet to her, always giving her compliments too. And Devon always was protective of her. He was way better than Jack, and that was just Tiny Devon. Melody giggled at that thought, sighing softly. She had always had a crush on Devon, but she never got around to telling him. What if they were dating? Ugh, no! As much... as much as it sounded really nice, Melody was a faithful girl. Jack didn't deserve it, but they were in a relationship now and Melody would remain faithful. At least, she hoped. Was thinking of Devon like this considered cheating?

Class zoomed on by, and as the bell rang, Melody could barely contain her excitement. That is, until she got a text from Jack. Oh great, would that asshole say they weren't going? She didn't want to let Devon, not after seeing him after so many years. But upon read the text message, Melody bit her lip cutely.

"paul and monty scored kush. cant go. dont suck his cock." Read the text, and Melody could just feel all the venom coming from her boyfriend. Don't suck his cock? God, why did he get so fucking jealous? Melody wasn't like that, she didn't jut sleep with any guy they passed by. Though, she did briefly picture Devon with his pants down. A huge blush hit her cheeks, and she closed her phone, immediately shoving it into her purse. "Oh my god, that's so dirty, Melody!" She said in a soft gasp, rubbing her burning cheeks as she made a bee-line straight for the discussed meeting spot. No Jack, and Devon's roommate wasn't invited. So that meant... just the two of them?

And it seemed so when Melody arrived and saw Devon. She smoothed out her skirt, quickly fixing any wrinkle and even brushing a stray strand of hair from her face. She then walked on over to Devon, approaching from behind him. She loved doing this to him where they were kids. Immediately, her hands clasped over Devon's eyes, and she then pressed his head against her chest. Before, Melody didn't have a sizable bust like she had now. That meant that at this moment, Devon would get a head full of breasts, soft and quite large to feel again. "Guess who?!" Melody chuckled before letting go and bouncing around the bench to sit next to Devon. A vibrant, very happy smile was on her lips. It was so good to have him back in her life.

"Oh, and lucky for us, Mr. Grumpy Pants is off with his friends." She couldn't get him out of that stupid drug habit. She knew it'd look bad on Jack despite how... no, she shouldn't be like that. For now, she just avoided saying anything more, wearing that perfect smile that could melt anyone's heart.

Of course Devon knew who it was, she could never ever mistake that lovely, cheery voice of hers. Though she didn't say anything. No, she was too busy enjoying the feeling of Melody's breasts on the back of her head. Oh man, she needed to learn self control. Her second boner today because of Melody, and these tight pants hurt. Before she could guess her name, Melody released her and then sat on the bench with her. Grumpy pants? Jack? He wasn't coming. Good. Devon really didn't feel comfortable around someone like that anyway. Though she could see a bit of concern in her eyes despite being so cheerful. That made Devon concerned as well.

Though once again, she held her tongue. The time right now was to get comfortable around Melody. She smiled shyly at her, her cock still aching in her pants thanks to feeling those wonderful breasts. Though she attempted to ignore it. She wondered just to bring back memories when they were a kid. Besides, Jack was her boyfriend. At least that's what Devon concluded since the man seemed to hate her just because of the way Melody hugged her. So it was back to this...back to men glaring at her because they thought she was a guy. Ugh..she was actually starting to get used to dressing like a girl.

"Oh, you're boyfriend isn't coming..? That's fine. Umm, I was thinking we could walk to this one mom and pop place. Do you like subs? They have this really...umm..good meatball sub." Ah fuck, she was...she was just as shy as ever. She thought hanging out with Damian, Marisa, and Eric would have helped...plus this was her best friend, or rather her old best friend. It was like meeting her again for the first time. And she was really blowing this, badly. Seeing that smile though, and good lord, she was really attractive. She still thought that she was a boy too and for some reason that made her even more nervous.

"I don't have a car...but it's not a long walk..it's actually across the street from the main entrance. My...friend took me there a few nights ago and it was really good." Fuck. She hoped she didn't get recognized. It's not like Eric had been there a lot either, so they shouldn't have recognized her. This was turning out to be a mess. She would have to put her hoody on to make herself extra unnoticeable, maybe. Was this really going to work? Fuck, the things she got herself into...and why was she being this way around Melody when she had a boyfriend, a Master and a Mistress? She really didn't understand herself at all. Not even a tiny bit.

"Yeah, he'll probably be busy with them for a while. I hope that's okay?" Both Devon and Melody were probably more than okay with that. "Subs? Oh, you know what? Ugh, I'm starving. I skipped out on breakfast because I was running late today. So stop being shy silly! Gosh, you haven't changed one bit." She teased and laughed happily, hugging him tightly. Devon was so cute and adorable whenever he got like that, and to see that his old habit didn't change, well damn! It just made her even happier to see him! Though, she found herself oddly wondering if Devon noticed anything about her since they last met. It was so strange. For some reason, Melody was feeling a tad bit shy herself. Nervous even. There was a part of the girl that really wanted to impress Devon. For what reason, she wasn't sure why. Maybe it's because she really wanted his approval. And that was probably why she couldn't keep herself from asking suddenly, "So, have I changed?" Her voice was soft, but the moment she realized it, Melody blushed and shook her head swiftly, laughing sheepishly.

"O-Oh god, nevermind that, hahaha!" Across the street?! Perfect! Time to go! Without giving Devon much time to think about it, and more so just to keep the guy from saying anything in response, Melody grasped Devon's wrist and pulled the futa along. Oh god, please just ignore that question, Melody was thinking. Her face was burning up, and she knew that they needed to change the subject. "So! What have you been up to, Devon?" Melody asked, curious to know what her best friend since middle school had been doing. Did he have a girlfriend? Oh god, another embarrassing question! Thank god she didn't blurt it out this time. Instead, she just decided to let Devon control what he gave out. Whatever it may be. Melody just hoped it wouldn't be something that would make her want to ask another weird question again.

When it was Melody's turn, they had just arrived at the main entrance crosswalk, but the street had a green light. They couldn't cross now. "Well, I've been modeling ever since we moved several years ago. Remember before we moved, my dad said I should try out for that modeling pageant in the mall? I did that, and well, ended up winning a contract deal. I did that for just half a year before a small time modeling company took me in. I signed another contract, but they've really been working me hard. Plus, not only that, but I really wanted to go back to school. Which reminds me, what are you going for?" Melody asked, ready to give her answer to the same question since Devon probably might want to know too. "I'm going for a Drama Major, heh. D-Don't tell anyone, but I really want to be an actress. You remember all those school plays we were in, right?" Melody giggled, reminiscing again. She dragged Devon into a couple things here and there, and plays were no exception. Melody always had a part on stage, and their last year in high school, when she was part of the Drama Club, she always had the lead role. It was very clear that Melody wanted to act, and it seemed like she was pursuing this desire now.

However, her smile became slightly sad once they were able to cross the street. "I really want to act, Devon. But it feels like life is against me with that. Modeling is really hammering with jobs and other events, daddy doesn't want me to at all and says it's stupid, and Jack... well, Jack isn't supportive at all. No one has been." Melody walked with her hands in front of her, staring at the road until they met the other end. She sighed. "What... what do you think?" Melody suddenly wanted to hear Devon to throw in his two cents. But her heart thumped in her chest. She wanted to hear Devon say that she should. She really did. Why? Melody looked at Devon expectantly as she bit the corner of her bottom lip. "Well...?"

They had just stopped in front of the sub place too. "Oh, um... I'm sorry, I'm being silly. Throwing all of this at you too when we just found each other again." Melody chuckled softly and shook her head. "Come on, my tummy is grumbling and won't shut up." She stuck her tongue out, and just like a little girl, she began skipping away to the door. Gosh, this place was here all along, and she never came here? Could be because Jack never wanted to go and try some place new...

She never changed? That was kind of true but..not exactly. She had changed, but she had went back to the way she was before...back to boy Devon, the one that hid from everyone and wanted to be invisible forever. Still, Melody had only really talked to her for a few minutes at a time. Maybe her opinion would change later, but considering Devon wasn't planning on telling her what she was...well she doubted that she'd be confident for a while. Especially if Melody kept hugging her like that. How long would it take before she noticed her friend grew boobs? Even though they were no where as big as hers, they would still be noticeable under the over sized sweat shirt.

Before Devon could even think about the question of whether or not she changed, Melody changed the subject. She was definitely acting strange. Or maybe she really had changed? Melody had always been confident in herself when Devon was with her before. Now she seemed to be a little..skittish? No that wasn't the word, just..generally even more hyper than usual. A sign of nervousness. Ah, well she would drop it if Melody didn't want an answer to that question, at least for now. Suddenly she got up and then dragged Devon off the bench. "M-Melody.." She hoped her voice didn't sound to effeminate. She had been a bit out of practice.

As she was brought to her feet, she walked with her old best friend. "W-what I've been up to? Well, I moved out of my parents finally...and I got a job. It was working with a maternity store, but umm..I met a couple and..." This kind of sounded strange because she was a guy. But she couldn't bring herself to lie to Melody, so even though it sounded strange she continued on. "Well they hired me to be a live in care giver and they want to see me go to college to pursue my dream. I uhh..really like kids. I know that sounds strange, maybe because I have never really liked them when I was younger..but it was only because I was a kid myself." She laughed a bit and then scratched the back of her head, then shut up so Melody could tell her what she's been up to.

Wow..she had been modeling for a long time now. She wondered why she had never seen her, but then again the only types of models Devon looked at were porn stars. She stayed quiet, only mumbling something about going to school to be a pediatrician. Devon really liked kids it seemed. So she wanted to be an actress and a model? Melody always shot for the stars, and with her appearance and personality she'd definitely could succeed. Devon couldn't forget being in drama class with her...which she had dropped out of mid semester since she was too embarrassed and would get stage fright frequently. "How could I forget?" Devon said with a nervous laugh before she noticed Melody's smile becoming sad.

No one had been supportive of her? Not even that sorry excuse for a boyfriend she had? For some reason that made Devon upset. She had to stop herself from responding right away too fast. She didn't want to upset Melody with her words, but...well she had always been particularly protective of Melody so...she sometimes didn't have very nice things to say about people who were against her, or didn't care about her. Still, when she apologized for throwing all of this on her, she shook her head.

"No, I'm sorry...It's just that...your father and your boyfriend are blind. You'd make a very good actress and you're already an amazing model. All that modeling work actually would make a great start to your career. You already have your face out there and everything." Devon led her inside and pulled out a chair for her. Strange enough this small place liked to get orders from their customers when they were sitting down. Once Melody sat, Devon joined her. "You're very beautiful, and charismatic. Go for it, Melody. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks or wants. Do what makes you happy."

The young girl just smiled at Devon as he explained. What had he been up to all these years? Upon learning, she seemed quite curious. So he managed to get a job at a maternity store? A tad bit odd. She didn't tag him as the guy to work in retail. Especially in a maternity store, but well, perhaps there were slim pickings? And without a college degree, it would be hard to find a good job. Which only made Devon's current decision to go back to school a great one. So Melody commended him for that. Ah, but he had more to tell? Yes. So after the maternity store... hm? Melody looked at him a bit odd. A live in care giver? As in he lived with them? Melody found it odd they allowed a guy, since that was more a woman's job. Well, Devon always did seem like a strange and unique guy. A trait that she admired. Devon wasn't like all the other guys she was around, even when she dated in high school. Funny. Now that Melody thought about, she always did compare guys to Devon...

He liked kids? For a moment, Melody just sighed happily at that. Devon was such a sweet guy. It was only followed by a soft chuckle though. "You totally hated kids back then, hah. But that's great. I know you'd make a great pediatrician." She said softly.

But, more so the present, Melody simply sighed as they walked in. Really, she hated the lack of support. She even stopped talking about wanting to become an actress. What was the point if her father would just shoot her down and call her stupid? Or if Jack says that it was dumb to change a good thing they had? Yes, modeling paid a lot but... she wasn't happy. Maybe at first. Nowadays, Melody almost dreads getting a call from her agent. She had even purposefully missed calls from the man just to get a weekend to rest, that or feign sickness. But her father expected her to keep doing it. Maybe she should. Just suck it up and get rid of her dreams. They would have eventually crashed anyway. Say she did get a degree in Drama, what then? How would she even do it when Jack didn't care about it, and her father wouldn't allow her? The more she thought about it, god, she wanted to break down. She bit her lip hard as they walked to a table.

But then, Devon spoke up, and it caught her by surprise. Melody had tried to talk to her friends about this before and no one gave her the response like Devon did. Every word that came from his lips, it made Melody stand still. Or, sit still now. Her wide eyes gazed back softly at Devon, not sure what exactly to say. Beautiful? Melody suddenly blushed madly at that. Did Devon really think so? And charismatic? Not to mention, he made it sound like she would have a really good shot. But it wasn't just to make her feel good. Devon was right, she had some experience. Not in drama, but obviously in public ads and stuff. When Melody thought of it like that, she became hopeful. Suddenly, it didn't matter what Jack or her father wanted from her. "Do what makes you happy.", that's what Devon said. And it stuck in her mind for the moment. It was such a simple phrase, but it hit deeply in her. Do what makes her happy... yeah. Maybe Melody needed just a different outlook.

"I..." Melody played with the hem of her skirt, nibbling her lip cutely. She always did that when nervous. But her eyes, though looking off to the side, they looked brighter and happier. "Devon, thank you. No one... no one's said that to me. No one's so supportive. No one thought of me, Devon. You are and that just means the world to me." She reached out and cupped her hands on top of hers. Melody smiled happily at her old friend. She truly was glad to have him back. "Thank you so much." Suddenly her hands drew back and to... her face? The woman chuckled gently as she brushed a stray tear. It meant that much to her. Clearing her throat, Melody tried to not look so embarrassing.

"You've always been looking out for me, goof ball. Now you're doing it not even an hour or so since we've seen each other. You're still the best, Devon." Melody sighed out softly, right as the waiter came by. She was a rather young girl, probably in college like them. She gave a polite smile, asking for their orders. "Oh, um, I haven't even looked at the me- Oh!" Melody went first. "I'll take the meatball sub! My best friend here suggested it, and I know he wouldn't lie to me. So, sign me up for that." The waitress gave a small laugh and then turned to Devon, asking the futa the same thing. Though, she trailed off lightly, giving her an odd look...

... Oh shit, this was the waitress when her and Eric were here last!

Devon really hoped she didn't sound too forward with that statement. She just wanted to tell the truth. Though the doe eyed stare she got from Melody made her want to sink down in her chair. "Well, that's just what I think anyway." She squeaked as she looked away, not really sure why her face was getting red. She wasn't mad, was she? Because Devon would really hate herself if she ruined there first get together after so many years. Oh, finally! She was starting to talk. Devon listened eagerly, wishing she'd just spit out whatever she had to say. Was she angry? Sad?

Hmm, that was odd. She was doing that..weird thing she did as a kid. What did that mean again? Maybe she was really thinking about her advice. She hoped she gave her the right advice, but she couldn't think of anything else that would have been better. Ugh. Wait...she looked happy. Finally she heard the woman speak, thanking her for her words. Oh..really? So she had helped her out. That was good. Devon felt a wave of relief through her body as her heart rate slowed down. She hadn't messed that up, in fact she had made Melody very happy. Which in turn made her happy. After all, she really wanted to make this friendship work out again. Even though she had to hide her gender. Maybe one day she could..

No. Devon hadn't even thought of a way to tell Eric what she really was. It was hard, especially when they openly lusted after each other but Devon always had to pull away and break it off. She could tell he was disappointed, and it saddened her but..there was just no way she was ever going to be ready to tell him. Not any time soon at least. Though the longer she drew it out, the more she started to think about it. A flash of melancholy entered her eyes before Melody brought her back out with her second thank you. "No problem, Melody..." She told her with a smile. "I'm glad that I could be that person for you. Everyone needs support." Oh..was she crying? Devon absentmindedly took out a napkin from it's dispenser and reached over the table, drying any tears she had missed with her finger. She really..must have said something inspiring to her.

"No, I'm not the best.." Devon said with a bit of a laugh before the waitress came over. She let Melody order before she looked up. "I'll also have a meatball sub..." She trailed off when she realized that this was the same damn waitress. Seriously, how the hell did her luck...ugh. This was her fault for suggesting a place she already came to as a girl. She could only hope that waitress wouldn't say anything or bring it up. She'd deny, deny and deny. Melody had called her a he, and Eric had called her a she. She couldn't even pull the twin rule because Melody had known her long enough to say she had no twin. Shit, shit shit.

Devon's head fell into her hands as she put up her hood. It was too late, she meant to do it way before she even got in here. She had been caught up in Melody's speech though. This really sucked, but she had to hope for the best. "S-so Melody, how long have you and Jack been dating?"

It was rather surprising to see Devon support Melody like this, but not only that, but to hear the secret futa speak her mind without censoring her own feelings on the subject. Melody valued that honesty greatly, and it only made her feel happier. But, there was something else. Melody had to really think about it as she heard Devon speak. She wore her smile still, because it was genuine. It was real. Devon truly made her feel happy. "I think what I really needed was someone to tell me that it's okay for liking it or striving to do something that other people might not want from me. Because, it doesn't matter what they want in my life. It matters on what I want." Melody said in response, nodding eagerly.

A napkin brushed upon her cheek as she looked at Devon curiously. He was brushing away her tears? That was so sweet. And there it was again. Melody could feel her cheeks burn up again as her heart began to race. This was such an odd feeling that the girl didn't quite understand. It felt similar to what she felt with Jack. Well, no, that wasn't right. It felt stronger than what she felt that day with Jack. Melody had been so lost in thought that she didn't even pay attention to the waitress that seemed to eye Devon suspiciously. Ultimately, it was Devon's lucky break as she soon left with their orders, seeming to dismiss her thoughts. This seemed to be around the time that Melody looked over to Devon as he asked a question. Wait, what was the question? Melody suddenly became flustered and asked him to repeat as she laughed nervously. Good lord, why was she getting all giddy suddenly?!

"Jack and I? Oh, um..." Melody was beginning to recall what they had done together. Or when they started. "I met Jack about five months ago. He's one of the popular guys around here, so we just kind of met and he asked me out, heh." Normally, a girl could recall with her boyfriend the lovely times. Especially when they first started going out. It was usually accompanied with a dreamy sigh, though as Melody just explained, she almost seemed to describe it awkwardly. Without any feeling, actually. "Yeah, it's um, nice! It's a nice relationship. With Jack, of course." She felt the awkwardness settling in as she looked down at her lap, staring at her hands.

For some reason, it felt uncomfortable to talk about Jack because... huh, why did it feel that way? Did it feel that way because Devon was here? It shouldn't feel weird. "So! Enough about us, a-are you going out with someone?" Her heart was beating faster again! She was so focused on this question she just asked, that Melody nearly jumped out of her seat as the waitress brought their subs out. This was definitely the strangest pair of customers that this waitress had all day, and she softly mentioned that they should let her know if they needed anything. "Of course, thank you!" Melody replied brightly before suddenly staring deeply into Devon's eyes.

What was his answer, hm?! The suspense was killing her! Why?! She didn't know...!

A sense of dread and guilt came over Devon. She could never come to this place again, and she really hoped that the waitress wasn't eavesdropping on their conversation. It was hard to focus on Melody's answer, but...she managed. And what she heard wasn't too exciting of a story. They met and went out...and that was it. Nothing romantic about it, at least nothing noteable. Not like how her and Eric met. Where there was a spark, though neither of them knew why it happened, it just did. Those two sounded like they met up and just agreed on dating each other but...maybe that's just how some people did things. She wouldn't exactly call making out with a guy she had just met at a store on their first date normal.

Even though Melody was saying that their relationship was going great...for some reason Devon doubted it. Or not for some reason..it was because she could read the signs. Melody was a confident and proud girl, yet when she spoke about her boyfriend she wasn't sure. That really made Devon feel like something wasn't right. Other than Jack giving off the air of being a complete douche. Though Devon would behave and keep her mouth shut. Unless Melody said she was unhappy, she wouldn't dig too far in their relationship. However, she should have expected the next question, and yet it completely caught her off guard. How was she supposed to answer that?

"Umm..." Devon began, and she knew she had already condemned herself. But if she played it off just right, she could make it seemed like she was ashamed of being single...not that she just was quickly trying to think of a lie. "No. I don't really umm...get out much so...I don't have a girlfriend." The guilt was already taking over. She was not only lying to Melody but she was denying her relationship with Eric. But to be fair, she really didn't think Eric would want to be accused of dating a guy, which Melody thought she was. This was so very awkward, and her face was going red. Ugh, what if Eric saw her while she was with Melody or vice versa? How would she explain that?

"I'm still every bit of awkward I was back in high school, Melody. Why would you even ask that question? It's not like I'm anything special." She laughed a bit, though she felt horrible for this. For lying and then keeping this side away from Eric. Her life just got so much more complicated but..Melody was worth it.

There was more to her relationship with Jack, there really was. It wasn't just a simple little hook up, but Melody honestly had this strange feeling that she just didn't want to talk about Jack. Or, more along the lines of, Melody didn't want to even think about Jack right now, and that in itself was a red flag for the woman. And yet she seemed to just pass it on by. Though whenever Devon seemed to be focused upon the waitress, seem to be almost fearful of the woman, Melody's eyes glanced at her phone which hadn't lit up on screen or vibrated. Jack hadn't even bothered to text her, despite the man's jealousy. Melody could tell, and he had nothing to worry about. Though, Devon was way better at holding a conversation than her boneheaded man. Still though, Devon looked like he seemed a bit perturbed by the lack of story revolving around their relationship. The only story now, really, was just they met and they were dating. "Ah, nothing too interesting. Heh, I guess we just hit it off or something." Still with the lack of excitement. Melody was glad that she at least got things shifted in terms of the topic. Specifically, Devon.

The answer that he gave at first was... delayed? Melody raised an eyebrow curiously and leaned forward a bit, inadvertently squishing her breasts upon the table which made the valley of her cleavage appear more pronounced. "Well? Silly, simple yes or no answer!" She giggled, finding the flustered nature of her friend absolutely adorable. Cute too! But finally, Devon answered, stating that he did indeed not have a girlfriend. Another skip of her heart, but Melody was already into her answer as she waved him off. "Come now, you're a great guy. What girl wouldn't want to date you?" Her smile was so damn infectious, but it was genuine and kind. A soft hand rubbed against Devon's elbow. "I would say I have some girlfriends who are single, but really, keep this a secret... they're total airheads." Melody leaned back in her chain and groaned in annoyance, rubbing her temples. "Don't ever ask them a math question, Devon. You'll be there all day, waiting for an answer. So as much as you might think they're hot, stay far away."

Devon was very special to the woman across from him. As she ate, she chatted idly with him, telling him about all the things she had been up to. Biggest thing was that they were both Freshmen. Though compared to Devon, who lived off campus, Melody lived in the student dorms with a bookworm, though the girl was really smart. Melody never caught her name though, and most of the time, she keeps to herself. The model girl even mentioned about her schedule, though she was looking to change up a few things. If she did change it correctly, they would have one class together, a bit later in the afternoon. "I'm changing classes around a bit, because one of them I actually have credit for thanks to some summer classes I took. Totally didn't ace it, but I got credit for it!" Melody proudly declared, puffing out her chest a bit as she munched on her sub. For the model, she definitely could chow down. It almost looked rather funny how the girl went through her food. A content sigh left her lips as she cleaned around her lips. "Oh wow, that seriously was an amazing sub. I gotta come here again!"

Melody seemed to look curiously over at Devon. "Oh, hey Devon, I meant to ask." She smiled warmly at him. "Remember how you used to help me all the time with math? Do you think you could help?" She stuck her tongue out sheepishly and playfully knocked herself on the side of the head. "I was never good at that crap, so I need your magic to help me out. Maybe a tutor session a couple of times a week? I'll pay you in some baked goods! I'm trying to learn how to cook too! Jack sucks though, he won't try any of my stuff." Another red flag... for Devon. If a man turned down his girlfriend's food, there must have been something wrong with it. Not only that, but Devon would know better than anyone else in this world that Melody's method of baking was using the strangest ingredients ever. Some not even edible!

Devon smiled too, and even though it was a little awkward the expression was genuine. She really did enjoy how Melody always could get a smile out of her. Back when she was still living with her parents, life always seemed bleak. Whenever Melody was around? Never. She remembered that there were people in the world like her. That's what gave her the strength to keep taking it day by day. Of course, she had other girl friends in high school. But they were always so...vapid. She fooled around with them only because her libido was even worse in high school and she could never stop getting boners but..ugh. She never could bring herself to fool around with Melody though when she actually valued their friendship because she did as well. She never wanted things to be awkward.

And yet, here she was. Lying about her gender yet again. She didn't like it one bit, it made her feel guilty and not herself. Well..she was technically lying to Eric too, but...she was more girl than boy so it wasn't as big of a lie. When Melody asked her what girl wouldn't want her...well that was an easy question. Any girl that knew what she was. "I'm just trying to focus on getting my life together now." Devon told her as she shifted her eyes. Her friends were airheads, huh? She smirked a bit. "Even if they were smart, I would probably just leave them alone so I can study better or something." She scratched the back of her head. Not to mention, she was already dating someone. Boy she wished she could have just said yes, but knowing Melody she'd probably ask to go out on a double date or something and it would be awkward bringing Eric there.

Devon listened to Melody talk more, explaining more of her life here. She lived on campus. She must have been making some good money to do that. It was way too expensive for Devon...even with student loans. She didn't really want to accumulate a lot of debt, plus staying with Damian and Marisa when they had their baby was her top priority. Luckily for them they had a class together on the second day of the week where Devon went to college. But she could easily move her classes around so that they would be in the same classes on Monday, too. College would feel less awkward with a friend after all, but she was sure that the other students were more..wild that Devon was used to.

She ate her food, and laughed when Melody said how good the sub was. "Told you so." She said before taking a deep bite out of hers. Normally she nibbled but...she'd have to keep her guy mannerism perfect to the T. It was bad enough she was barely used to keeping her voice low. Her eyes only rose back up to her friend when she asked about tutoring her for math. She froze and then pondered about it. "Yeah sure. Why not. I shouldn't be too rusty at it." Then she asked if she could be her tutor a few times a week. She couldn't help but laugh a bit when she offered up bake goods as payment, but then she heard a deeper explanation and she grimaced. "Jack won't try your food? Wow. Ungrateful much? I'll try anything you'd like, Melody. Sorry you have to deal with that." Devon really didn't mean to put down Jack like that, but she really didn't like the way he was treating her best friend.

It felt like old times again. Except, of course, they were much taller and more mature. At least Devon seemed that way. Melody always seemed to have a childish air to her personality, mainly because she liked to live life in the the moment and spread her cheer to others. While she was also fairly responsible and hard working, the girl did like to go out and have a good time. Often times, Melody would have tried to drag Devon along into some parties, but most of the time, he seemed to decline or be busy. Thinking back on it, they really did spend a lot of time together. They were almost inseparable, really. She missed that a lot. Melody hoped that they could continue that kind of relationship again. Even if Jack was a douche, or even when Devon got a girlfriend. Though, the thought of him with a girl brought on a fresh wave of jealousy. A girlfriend would mean less time together, and more than likely, Devon would stop paying attention to Melody. That thought almost broke her heart in fear. She had to clear it out of her head lest the negativity disturb their atmosphere.

This was exciting. They would have a couple of classes together! Even if there were the core classes, Melody didn't think they'd get that lucky, so it definitely was a pleasant surprise for her. In fact, she was looking forward to it immensely. They could sit next to each other, pass notes, they could gossip about the teacher or something. Melody was such a little girl sometimes, but she blamed the crowd she was with. They all acted like airheads together, though Melody did it more to fit in. She didn't really need to, but sometimes blending in was a bit better. Oh well. "Oh boy, going back to school again." Melody said dreamily to herself, thinking more about their classes. "It'll be tougher than high school. Hope I can keep up."

Though Devon seemed to promise her about tutoring. She clapped her hands excitedly, a huge smile upon her lips. "Yay! You're the best, Devon! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Melody hopped up from her seat and eagerly threw her hands around Devon, squeezing him into a hug that pressed their cheeks together. She hummed happily, ignoring the invasion of personal space. "Devon is the best! Devon is the beeeeest~!" Melody shouted out in a sing-song voice, nodding her head along. The few people that were in the building were gazing off, wondering what was all the commotion. Most were students, and they just rolled their eyes before continuing on with their meal. But thankfully, Melody soon released Devon and plopped back into her on seat. They didn't have much else to do here in the sub shop, so perhaps they should get going. She wondered if Devon had anything else planned for today though. Melody did probably need to get her school supplies all squared away.

Apologizing for Jack? Well, Melody honestly got used to it. The guy was a dick most of the time, but Melody couldn't say that. It'd be rude and not nice. After all, maybe he'd change. He had several times before where he didn't, and they argued a good bit. Melody cried a couple times. Typical relationship thing, right? Melody bit her lip and rubbed the back of her neck a little. There were honestly times where she wanted to talk about it, but she felt like she was just complaining or whining. What was the point in saying anything if it was just that?

"Thanks, Devon. I'd like that. Let me know what you think of them when you do try it. Um, for now, wanna go school shopping? I still need a few things and stuff." Melody asked her curiously, tilting her head cutely. It was hard to try and break off for the day, Melody just really wanted to be with Devon. Although, Devon's phone caught her attention. If she looked at it, Eric had sent her a text.

Hey, Devon! I was thinking of grabbing dinner and a movie tonight, are you free? I can come pick you up after work. :)

Another text, this time from Damian. At first, there was a picture message, and then a text. The picture was both of him and Marisa kissing the camera. The text following stated:

We'll catch you next time. We were thinking of going out tonight for dinner, interested?

And meanwhile, Melody was gazing at Devon with a cheery smile, still awaiting his answer. Oh boy, what a predicament. And this was probably going to be a common theme throughout college...

"Uhh yeah. College life will be different and being out of school for so long is kind of unnerving to me but...I should be okay." Devon told her with a smile just before she The subs really were good, enough to distract Devon from Melody just enough to where she didn't notice her brief, downcast appearance. It would be a shame to not come back here anymore but..she knew if she kept going here as a girl and a boy people would start noticing very much like that waitress had. In fact she wouldn't put it passed the woman to start spreading rumors about her so..she really couldn't come back here. Then again, she'd still be able to enjoy the food if she asked someone to come in and get something for her at the very least.

The hug was nice. Very warm...Melody was warm. Devon couldn't help but get a little hard at their closeness. Which she felt bad for considering she was in a relationship, and so was Devon. But it was just her body reacting and she couldn't help it. "U-um...don't mention it." Devon said shyly as she gave her a brief squeeze before she went back to her seat. Even if she was just being silly she had an excellent singing voice. Melody was really talented, and Devon was a little jealous.

She finished her sub just before Melody asked her if she wanted to do something else after this. School shopping? Devon wasn't so sure if she should go out around town like this. She was about to bite her lip but she stopped. Most guys didn't do that and Devon would look way too girly. "Umm...yeah. Hold on, I better tell Damian and Marisa. She said as she shoved her hand in her pockets. She went through her texts and grimaced. It was almost three pm. Eric got off in about two hours...and if she knew Melody she wasn't a quick shopper. Oh, and then Damian and Marisa wanted to go out too...

Damn. She had to pick Eric over everyone. As much as she wanted to reconnect with Melody, a surprise date night with Eric sounded wonderful. "Oh...actually I forgot, I'm doing something tonight. But definitely..we'll definitely plan something later, Melody." She told her as she texted Eric back with her decision.

It sounded like Devon was on board for the trip to the store! Melody slid out of her seat and jumped up happily, a hand pressing her skirt down so it wouldn't fly up and flash every one her cute, cotton panties with adorable little red ribbons along the edge of her waistband. It might have looked a little lame or even childish, though that didn't mean Melody couldn't have a sexy pair of underwear on one day. There were a few lacy things in her dresser back at the dorm that she could toss on that might entice... er, Jack? God no, she hated when he got so lecherous and touchy. She just wasn't ready for what the man was hounding for, and that was to get into Melody's pants and fuck the night away no doubt. They had been together for several months, so they would probably at some point want to do it.

Though, as she looked at Devon, she felt unsure about doing it with Jack. At least, not right now. Melody was consumed in her thoughts that she didn't realize that Devon had spoken to her. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry Devon. Heh." She smiled sheepishly and chuckled lightly, asking him to repeat himself. Though, if that's what he said, she seemed a bit disappointed. Plans tonight? Well that blew. Her lip curved into a playful little pout, though she actually was a bit disappointed inside. Melody wouldn't let it show, she didn't want to seem too clingy. It's just that she really didn't want to go away from him. She supposed that there was always next time, so that was something to look forward to.

"Ah, silly. Don't lead a girl around like that." Melody teased and winked as they walked out the sub shop together. They immediately crossed the street, and once they were on campus, Melody spun around and gave another tight hug to Devon. "I missed you so much. I'm glad you're back." Melody told him before pulling away, offering a bright smile before she skipped off. "See you later!"

Meanwhile, Eric had been driving home from work and was halfway up his stairs to his apartment when he received Devon's response. A smile lit up his face as he hopped around excitedly, immediately flinging the door open and rushing inside. He needed to shower. Was there enough time to shave? Ah, maybe a bit of an express shave! He was glad he got out a bit early so that he could stop by his place and freshen up. Wait, he forgot where to pick her up! Throwing his phone into his hands quickly, he responded back to her post haste.

All right, where do you want me to pick you up? And how long do you need? Send.

Devon really did feel bad about saying yes but then later taking back her statement..but..she really wanted to be with Eric. She returned the hug and gave Melody a smile. "I'll see you soon!" She called out to her before sighing heavily. Well that was over with, finally. Not that she didn't enjoy reuniting with her old best friend but...Gosh. Devon remembered how tiring it was to pretend to be a boy. Sure, it made boners much more explainable if she ever got caught. But deepening her voice? Changing her mannerisms to what a boys mannerism should be like? It was so exhausting to her. She took out her phone and then texted Eric again.

Give me an hour and then pick me up at the store we met at. She wasn't sure why but she felt more comfortable being picked up somewhere other than where she lived. She could trust him enough to where she could show him but...she had a really round about way of going about things. She didn't want to invite him back to a place that didn't belong to her maybe? It was definitely something weird and probably completely unreasonable, but nonetheless...

I have a date tonight with Eric, but I'm walking home right now if you want to pick me up. She knew he would, but...she always beat around the bush when she needed a ride. Hopefully she could get home in enough time to get ready for her date and leave. She didn't want to meat Eric in these clothes. They didn't belong to the Devon he knew. The new one who was confident in her body. She was sad that she had to stop being her for a bit just because she was nervous about school but...at least she could pass off for a guy just for the sake of an old friend.

Eric had been throwing around some of his stuff in his bedroom in the single bed, single bath apartment he rented out. It was a little bit bigger than some of the other apartments in the area, but being by himself, the place already felt too tight to be in. He felt like a sardine packed in a can. However, he tossed the thoughts away when his phone rang again. He was about halfway in taking off his pants though, which was annoying. But his foot got caught, and he found himself bouncing all over his bedroom until he painfully banged his shin against the bed frame. Eric yelped in pain and fell over on the bed, still tangled up in his work pants as he stared eye to eye with his phone.

He opted to just lay there and take a look at the phone for now. Whatever, he'd get to de-pantsing himself later. He read Devon's text, and at this stage in their relationship, he did find that a bit odd. Devon had never let him come pick her up at her apartment, house, or wherever. Now, he always drove, and that was fine with him. Eric enjoyed being the gentleman that he was. But he had a small bit of curiosity to know where the girl lived. It sounded a bit stalker-like, and probably creepy. Definitely creepy. But still, the curiosity was there.

Sounds good. See you in an hour. But there was no point in worrying about it now. Despite any weird or awkward things the two had with one another, Eric could honestly say that he loved Devon with all of his heart. The young man truly looked forward to every moment that the two them could spend together, and they had been going on dates regularly. Every day that passed felt like the best day of his life now that Devon was in it. It was an absolute blast, even if they just sat down and grabbed a drink at a slurpy shop or something. They even had a nice walk along the beach once when it was a bit warmer in the morning and the sun was out. He told her about how he loved swimming, so one day, they needed go out to beach together and have a picnic. For the moment, Eric wondered how Marisa and Damian would feel if he offered the idea of a double date? Hmm...

... Well, another thought for another time, as Damian looked at his phone alongside Marisa at their town home. He grumbled. "Jeez, now that she's all popular, she doesn't have time for us." Obviously a joke, as Damian chuckled and nudged Marisa gently. He gave her a peck on the cheek, smiling. "I'll pick her up. Chances are though she's probably already off campus, but I'll get her." With college coming up, and of course Devon dating her man that somehow Marisa and Damian never asked the name of him, Damian had given Devon some space. especially during this first week, she would probably need it. He had some high grades, but transitioning from high school to college was always a bit awful. Not to mention boring as hell. He had been caught at least three times falling asleep in his morning classes every year. By senior year, he just didn't give a damn anymore.

On my way. Damian replied back and waved to Marisa, heading out the door with key in hand. He hopped into his truck, listening to the engine roar to life before he slowly peeled out of the parking space and began his drive towards Devon. It didn't take very long at all, and with some help from the futa, they managed to meet up and then head on back home. That sure helped, giving her probably at least another 45 minutes of preparation for Eric.

Devon was thankful when Damian picked her up. She told him that she had a good day, but she didn't want to explain it all until they were back with Marisa. She just left it as, something amazing happened. And of course, her sweet boyfriend Eric would probably be the last finishing touch to end a great day. But nonetheless, when they got back, Devon hugged Marisa and then started telling them how her her day went while she started to get dressed. The two had been nothing but nice to them and she felt a little bad that she turned down dinner with them, but she really liked being with Eric. Even if things were getting slightly...complicated.

"Melody and I used to always hang around each other and I'm really glad she came back to the state. It's nice that we're both first years too. She's a model and she wants to be an actor...she's so talented. Turned into a really beautiful girl. Heh, I probably look the same to her...it just sucks that I have to hide my gender from her. I feel like I'm lying, you know? I just can't bring myself to tell her the truth. I'm afraid she wouldn't understand." Devon said as she looked through her closet. Marisa frowned a bit and then came over to rub her back.

"Just tell her when you're ready. I'm sure she'd understand...you can't keep playing both genders like this, Devon. You looked really stressed even if you had a good day." Marisa knew it was hard enough to hide what she truly was..she already had to deal with that talk with her boyfriend, though she hadn't heard anything about that. Things must have been getting hard for her because from what she knew they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Back
Top Bottom