Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Beautiful_Disgrace) A Blossoming Love Story (Tr1ckY_1337)

Something amazing happened? Damian had been pretty interested to hear about Devon's day, and he finally got his answer when they finally made it home. Marisa was like the green light for Devon. It was sweet, like seeing a young girl confide in her mother. And the mother of his child was truly the type to care about a person so fondly, even if they weren't blood related. This relationship they shared was amazing, and Damian hoped they could continue to have it for as long as they lived.

"Yeah, I noticed that too, Dev." He walked to her and pet the young futa upon her head. "Don't bottle it up too much. Marisa's seen me get really sick from stress alone, and I don't want you to go through that either." He meant it truly, caring for Devon's well-being like he did their child. With a gentle smile, he pulled her into a small kiss that he placed upon her forehead. "And no worries about tonight. I just hope you have fun."

Eric was comfortable around Devon, but he still dressed up a bit. He wore a nice plain white dress shirt, but threw on a pair of khaki flat-front shorts. He looked a good bit preppy, actually. Since it was pretty nice outside, he decided to just slip on his flip-flops that weren't actually just meant for the beach. Eric chuckled at that thought, and while he waited until the time to leave, the man began cleaning up a bit. He wanted to invite Devon over one day, and he had really cleaned up the place. Usually, he was a bit lazy and let the place get a bit cluttered, but he quickly changed his tune. What woman in their right mind wanted to crash out a place with papers, t-shirts, and the occasional noodle cup laying around all over the place?

She really did appreciate the concern that Marisa and Damian had shown her. In truth, Devon tired her absolute best to ignore the predicament she was in. Though it was..next to impossible sometimes with Eric. Every hard on she got from him reminded her of the fact that she was kind of lying to him...and she could only wonder if he would leave her when the truth finally came out. If she didn't tell him, eventually her own body would. It was a scary thought...but she just loved him too much to break it off out of fear. She could only hope that he would understand whenever the time came to tell him what she really was.

"I will definitely have fun. Don't know what movie we are seeing, but I'm sure it will be nice." Devon said with a smile as she picked out a nice red sweater dress to wear with black leggings. She quickly dressed up, replacing her bland, genderless clothes with something sexy that clung to every curve she had. At least the material was thick enough to hide any erections she might have. After a few more moments of talking with them to make sure they knew she was okay, she put on her boots and then started walking to the grocery store, looking at her phone. She would definitely get there in time.

Once she did, she let Eric know she was there. Her heart was racing. She wanted to kiss him so badly. It's not like they had really gone all that long without seeing each other, but she really did miss him.

Damian admired her outfit of choice, sad while thinking that Devon had to disguise her beauty like this. It was such a shame since Devon could flaunt if she wanted to. "You look great, Dev. We'll see you afterwards." He told her, pecking her cheek softly and watching both her and Marisa hug it out. Once she was out the door, Damian smiled and hugged Marisa from behind. "Remember when we used to go out on dates? Let's go one evening. You and me." He told her, kissing her softly. If she was feeling well that is. Marisa was devoting her energy and time for two now still. Though soon, their daughter would be on the way...!

Eric had bolted out the door immediately when he received Devon's text. He was like a man on a mission now, nearly jumping off the stairs and sliding into his sedan. A nice, used car and it served him well. Just broke six digits in mileage too. He met Devon at the grocery store, pulling into the parking lot and stepping out. Their date wouldn't have anything to do here, but Eric's girl was out there. And he missed her. So with a brimming smile, the beach boy ran up to her.

"Hey." He told her and immediately pulled her against him. Eric then pressed his lips softly after first against Devon's. Quickly though, it turned into a deep, longing, passionate kiss. Right there in front of the store.

Marisa gave Damian a kiss back, smiling at the man as she rubbed her belly. "Haven't really been on one since you got the best cook in the world, pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen." A very crude joke, but Marisa found it funny. "But seriously, I'm sorry love. I have been so tired all the time. But I can make it out tonight with you. Dinner will be wonderful." She really did miss doing things with him but for the past few weeks she just hadn't been feeling up to going out anywhere. She even had to have Devon do errands for her when Damian wasn't home. The fact that she was willing and able to made her care for Devon even more, because she could feel the love and concern from her. "Where are we having tonight?"

Devon had actually been too busy texting Melody on her phone. They had exchange numbers on the way to leaving the sub place. Come to think of it, she hoped the movie was sooner rather than the dinner. Though when she looked up she saw Eric running to her and she just smiled and embraced him tightly. "Hey." She said back, and the moment she looked up they were kissing intensely. That didn't take long. First it was innocent enough, but then it just got...deeper. Their tongues wrestled with each other, and she could feel her cheeks starting to burn as people passed from the corner of her eye. She pulled back and smiled at him, feeling her cock throbbing in her leggings. "I missed you." She told him.

He looked at her with a huge smile. She had been tired, so he was ready to give up on that prospect. But since she seemed to be up for it now, Damian felt just as excited as Devon probably was to go out with Eric. "No no, I know it's hard with our energetic daughter in there making a fuss." He chuckled with her and held her close, swaying to some unsung tune in his head. "And, let's see, let's see..." Damian went through the possibilities mentally. He really did want it to be a lovely date night, just like when they were first going out... and then it clicked. With a loving smile, he nuzzled into her. "How about that classy restaurant I took you on our very first date? Salle de Class?" He offered, looking into her eyes. A very lovely dine in, four-star restaurant. Excellent atmosphere, live music, and French. They sure knew how to cook, but couldn't beat Marisa's food.

Eric could feel his own arousal starting to tent his shorts as his tongue playfully met Devon's, even as Melody responded to their texts. Though, that would just have to wait, since Devon mentioned she was about to be busy. Melody would have never guessed it was swapping spit with a man~! "I missed you too, baby." Eric replied, looking into her eyes and caressing her cheek. They were soon walking off to the car and driving to the theater, Eric mentioning that he got them a romantic comedy on the date plan tonight. It came out about a week and a half ago, so the theater wouldn't be too packed. Which was nice when they could kick their feet up and chill. "Want popcorn or anything to drink?" He asked her as they quickly grabbed their tickets and went inside.

Marisa gazed at her man and then smiled, her hands softly caressing his as he thought about a place to go out to eat. Hearing his suggestion made her look up at him with a smile. That sounded lovely and..oh, the baby was kicking too! "Feels like Kristina is agreeing to that." She chuckled and waited for the feeling to pass. This was...rather painful actually She was usually uncomfortable but for some reason, she just felt pained. It went away withing seconds though, however. So she just ignored it. "That sounds lovely dear. Can't say I have anything nearly as nice to wear though as I did the first time." She laughed a little bit as she got up, however she once again felt a sharp pain her her stomach, causing her to wince. What was that? It was gone again, but...her eyebrows furrowed in worry. Was this normal for her stage or pregnancy?

"Mnn....I'm okay she said after a little bit, knowing her fiance would be worried. She walked over to their bedroom and started getting ready, making herself look as nice as possible. The nicest thing she had was a white, sleeveless dress that barely contained her large breasts. Her cleavage was bountiful, but she was sure Damian wouldn't mind. She put on a pair of white high heels and a blue sweater. "I'm ready.." She told him with a smile.

Devon didn't even realize Melody had responded to her. She was too sucked up with Eric, and the moment they headed back to his car, she held hands with him. He opened the car door for her like a gentlemen and she slipped inside. Then he explained what movie they were going to see, and she smiled. "That sounds wonderful." She said as she pulled her red hair back behind her ear. The drive was filled with their normal chatter. They bot talked about their day, though Devon neglected to mention Melody since...well he didn't want those two to ever meet.

"I'm not really hungry or thirsty. I had lunch after school." She responded to him as she followed him in the theater. This was their first time going to the movies together...and well she hoped she'd have less awkward boners on this date.

The way Marisa looked at him, he knew that he made an excellent decision. And as such, he nuzzled into her and nodded. When she mentioned Kristina, that made him smile even more... for the moment. Marisa's face suddenly seemed pensive. Damian looked at her curiously, but she changed back to the original topic. Suddenly, her face twisted again in pain. Marisa actually winched this time. He was immediately wrapping arm around her, ready to help her stand. But she dismissed any worries, causing the man to look at her worriedly. "Really?" He asked, double checking, but Marisa just repeated herself. Though, she didn't seemed pained anymore. It was worrisome...

It was such a perfect night to go out themselves, and Marisa looked absolutely gorgeous. And her pregnant breasts and belly looked especially exquisite. Dressed in a pair of black dress pants, a crisp white dress shirt and matching black tie that all ended off with some black slip-on shoes, Damian had a feeling that he matched well with his gorgeous fiance. "You look beautiful, Marisa." Damian leaned in to kiss her softly as they hopped in his truck, soon driving a bit further into town to get to the restaurant. The place was starting to get packed, but thankfully they didn't need any reservations, so they were seated quickly. "Mmn, I forgot all the good food they have here. Let's dig in tonight." He said, a hand gently holding hers.

Going out with Devon was such a refreshing adventure, and he just loved being around this gorgeous girl. "All right, more for me then, heh. I'm kidding, here. We can share my drink if you're at least thirsty later on." Eric offered as they grabbed a large bottle of water. Ridiculously priced, but there wasn't much they could do. Eric eaten a large lunch, so he wasn't hungry at all. But he was fairly thirsty. It'd be nice to at least sip a bit during the movie, though hopefully he wouldn't be making any bathroom trips.

Once inside, they plopped down not at the very top, but up a few rows. This had the best viewing angle. And right now, that entire row of seats was their's, along with several rows in front. There were a couple of date couples sitting further in the middle. Seems like Devon and Eric weren't the only ones planning a date night. He wrapped an arm around her, having lifted the arm rest between them and settled in close. The movie quickly began with the scenes of the trailers, though the general warning mentioned that the movie was rated R. Weird, he though it was PG-13. This movie would be littered with plenty of sexual innuendos and the like, not to mention so nearly nude make out and tame sex scenes. Well, as tame as they could get with an R rating. During these scenes, Eric would nestle in closer, caressing Devon's arms and occasionally kissing her cheek. He was getting a bit hot...!

"You look hot yourself, sweetheart." She complimented with a smile. It was nice to be pregnant. Marisa looked like she was so far along that several people allowed her to seated first with Damian. She was glad because for a while she just felt...wrong. Like something was going on with her body. She didn't want to ruin their date though, and she was quite stubborn. As they looked at they menu, Marisa was tantalized. "They changed some things up but yes, this feels familiar." She told him with a smile. She felt good right now..maybe whatever pains she felt was just Kristina being extra cranky?

When they ordered their food, Marisa ordered the Choucroute garnie, which was sausage, pork and potatoes. She then ordered a lemonade to drink, and once Damian ordered, she moved her hand over and squeezed his. "I'm really excited to finally meet Kristina. What about you? Are you scared?" She asked with a shy smile.

Devon didn't mind sharing drinks with Eric at all. After all, the had kissed so many times...what was sharing a drink? She clung to him as they took their seats, nearly stumbling over the stairs despite the theater being well lit. She had always been a klutz but it was especially bad around Eric because she found herself being distracted by him all the time. "Sorry.." She said shyly as the took a seat. Sometimes she still felt on edge with him, but for the most part she was comfortable.

Once the theater dimmed and the movie started, Devon leaned her head against his shoulder. Though the longer the movie progressed, the more Devon started to tense. Her cock was...so hard! It had been a little while since she had done anything because she wanted to respect Eric enough to not cheat..but her hand no longer felt good to her. So she was..totally backed up. She wanted to feel Eric..but she still wasn't ready to tell him about that part of herself.

Once the movie was over, she glanced up at him. "Didn't think it would be so naughty."

Hot? Oh, pfft, not him. Damian still loved hearing it from his pregnant woman, and he wore the biggest smile and leaned over to peck her softly upon the lips. Though even though he had a nice sliver of happiness right now during their date, he didn't help but feel like Marisa was straining herself. And, honestly, it looked like she was taking it easy. Then again, it must have been hard on her. To change her lifestyle from being a fairly active one to one that required constant rests or breaks? Marisa probably hated the change more than anything. He momentarily felt bad, but Kristina was on the way. And he knew they were both looking forward to her arrival more than anything else in the world.

Damian went with a "bœuf bourguignon", which he completely butchered the pronunciation, though the waitress just laughed and corrected him. A delicious beef stewed in red wine. It sounded a bit heavy, but he had a light lunch himself, so it would work. He went with a sweet tea with lemon as his drink before taking Marisa's hand. "I'm a little nervous, I admit." He laughed sheepishly. "I don't know the first thing about being a dad. This is definitely new to me. Are you scared too or anything like that?" His eyes curiously peered up to Marisa.

Devon's clutz-like behavior was absolutely adorable, and he just shook her head at her with a smile, telling her not to worry about it. But while watching the movie, it was hard not to get a little turned on. The actresses in the movie, well, they were hot. Their large breasts reminded him of his time with Marisa and Damian. He remembered those milk-filled tits, or how her pussy clamped around him. He had a raging hard on that he adjusted slightly to get more comfortable, lying and saying he was sliding out of his seat.

"Yeah, totally. Ugh, I swear, I wasn't trying to give you the wrong impression." Eric said apologetically, holding her hand as they walked out. There was a small outdoor mall just nearby, and he thought it'd be nice to at least stretch out their legs a bit, window shop a little too. He often commented on a lot of dresses that would look beautiful on Devon, and he even swung them into a small shop to taste a couple of sweets. And it was all amazing.

"So then, where to next?" He looked at his watch. They still had some time left to their day. Honestly, with that movie still on his mind, he really wanted to make out with her... just like that night at the fair.

Marisa returned his gaze easily and then shook her head. "You might not know the first thing about being a father...consciously. But the way you treat Devon is reason enough to believe in yourself. I see you with her all the time...when you're not...being dirty." She laughed a bit but then got back on subject. "I just know that you'll treat our daughter like a Princess. The hardest part will be changing diapers, but everything else should come naturally love..." She felt the urge to have to go to the bathroom, but it was small. She'd do it later. The waitress came back with their drinks, and she smiled at them both before leaving.

"You didn't give me the wrong impression." Devon said quickly as she squeezed his arm. It was still a good movie. Really. I enjoyed myself." She told him with a smile as they walked the mall. She looked into the windows of the shops but nothing caught her eye too much. She was too busy focusing on being with Eric. Though she did agree whenever he pointed out at any dresses. Of course when they went to the candy store, she couldn't help but beg Eric for the chocolate covered strawberries on their way out. The other sweets were good too, but Devon loved strawberries.

"I'm getting a little hungry. Is it dinner time now?" She asked him.

Damian looked at her curiously. The way he treated Devon? He honestly thought back on it all, and well... wow, Damian never even noticed it. To think that he treated Devon almost like a daughter, even though their age difference wasn't huge, it just seemed weird to him. But, almost natural. Like it was the easiest thing in the world to care for Devon and make sure she's okay, treated well, everything. "I guess you're right. Though I'm not looking forward to those stinky diapers, hah." He chuckled, soon taking up his tea and taking a sip. "And you know, you're already so motherly. The way you two are, it's a bit more than just intimate. There's a bond between you two, there seriously is. And it's definitely love. A very affectionate, caring love."

Thank goodness. Eric let out a sigh of relief and smiled back at her, playfully wagging the bag of chocolate covered strawberries. It seemed they had the chocolate frozen on or something, but definitely not unsafe to eat. Eric wasn't sure how things like this worked, but if Devon wanted it, she got it. Though she quickly brought up the question about dinner. Yeah, he was pretty hungry too. "Sure thing, baby. Let's head on there now." He told her, and they were soon in his car, driving off to a restaurant he had in mind.

The establishment was a popular restaurant chain with a menu selection of many types of American-based dishes, with some other European or Asian inspired themes... yet the base of it all was American, really. Anyway, the hostess brought them to a booth, immediately grabbing their drinks. He went with a Sprite, looking for a bit of sugar. After Devon got her drink, Eric smiled mischievously at her and began playing footsies with her, snickering.

Marisa smiled at that. She could easily feel that bond whenever she gave Devon advice, or had her in her arms as she helped with her breast milk. "I think will be really good parents, Damian. Kristina was planned, but..I don't see how that matters. It doesn't make us any less capable of taking care of her." She told him. As the night went on, she felt herself breathing heavier but she did her best to ignore it. She was definitely exhausted but she wasn't sure why. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, Damian."

The moment Marisa got up, she felt her legs wobble a little bit. She slowly started walking to the bathroom, and the pain from before was coming back. She probably should tell Damian now...she was worried just because of Kristina rather than herself. Though when she got out of the bathroom stall, she suddenly felt her legs give out and she collapsed, grabbing the bathroom sink to keep her from falling on her stomach. She whimpered in pain, and right when she did so the bathroom door opened. A woman in a business suit made her way in and she quickly came to her aid.

"Are you okay? Do I need to call an ambulance?" She asked with concern in her voice, but Marisa shook her head.

"Please help me out...I just need to get back to my fiance and he'll drive me to the hospital." Her words were strained...the pain was constantly throbbing and she couldn't even tell where it was coming from. All she really worried about was her baby. The woman helped her out of the bathroom, and the two were immediately noticed by a nearby waiter. Once again she was asked if 911 was needed but she shook her head, asking them to help her to Damian so he could drive here there.

Devon laughed at Eric as he rubbed his foot against hers. She had actually gone with ordering an actual drink since it was happy hour. Or rather an entire pitcher...she didn't know that she had just ordered an entire pitcher of the margarita drink that appealed to her. She stared at it for a moment until the waitress asked them what they wanted to eat. Devon ordered a half rack of ribs and some french fries, and she waited for Eric to order as well. "Oh geeze..." She said as the waitress left after setting their drinks down. "I have to drink all this by myself? Last time I get anything off the happy hour menu." She laughed a bit, but she knew Eric wouldn't drink when he had to drive them.

"We will. And you're right." Damian immediately remembered that night. The drinking. The conceiving of Kirstina. "I, y'know, still think it could have gone a little better, but I don't regret creating Kristina with you that night. So, I love you, Marisa. I'm looking forward to raising a family with you." He told her with a smile, starting to dig in once their food arrived. And the man was very aware of Marisa's labored breathing. He was about to ask when she mentioned going to the bathroom. "All right..." Damian said with uncertainty, even rising up when she seemed to stumble a bit. Was she really okay? She had made it to the bathroom just fine, but now that he could see her, he was starting to panic.

And just like that, his panic heightened to new reaches as Marisa was escorted out of the restroom with someone. They didn't need to come over to get Damian. He was immediately jumping out of his seat, spilling his drink and rushing over to Marisa as he held her up. "What happened?!" The waiter and businesswoman explained what Marisa had told them, and he didn't ask any further. Damian was a worry wart when it came to Marisa, but if she was determined to just be drive to the nearby hospital, then consider them already gone. Damian thanked them countless times and brought Marisa immediately to the car. He promised he'd be back to pay for everything.

Damian tried to remain calm while driving, but it was obvious that he was being a bit reckless, zooming through traffic and even passing a couple of red lights. He was only lucky that no police were around, and he immediately pulled in front of the lobby entrance right away. Marisa was carefully brought inside, Damian explaining what happened at the restaurant, and allowing Marisa to carry on with the details. A doctor that just recently finished with a patient came over to the commotion, hearing everything he needed to hear before he immediately brought Marisa to the back.

Eric chuckled, but was surprised when Devon asked for the pitcher of Margarita. He was even more surprised at the size of it all, and since he was driving, he could barely touch the stuff. He decided to play on the side of caution too and avoid it period. "Nah, Devon. If you can't drink it all, it's fine. It was a mistake, it's all good." He told her with a smile, though if she was, he assured her if she wasn't feeling well afterwards, he'd drive her straight home. Besides, Eric wasn't sure if a big ol' juicy burger would sit well in his full tummy afterwards if he had alcohol in him.

He would sip his drink while he watched Devon go at her drink. What probably wouldn't help with her is that the Margarita was an amazing strawberry flavor. If she wasn't careful and just drank for the taste, it might not end well for her. "Oh hey, food." Eric perked up, immediately seeing their food coming and then placed in front of them. He eagerly bit into his juicy burger and smiled happily, sighing in contentment. "Best burger ever. Anyway, how's your stuff?" He asked, chuckling as he wondered if she would be good or too full to get through all of her food.

Marisa hated that their date had ended so badly and abruptly, but Kristina was her concern first. All the while to the hospital, she panted softly as she looked out the window. He was really speeding to get them to the hospital. She just closed her eyes and opened them again when they were outside of the hospital. Damian had gotten her into a wheel chair and everything, and she was immediately brought back into the emergency room. Truthfully? Marisa couldn't stay awake long enough to figure out what they were doing with her. Though when she did manage to gain consciousness, the first words out of her mouth had to do with her baby. "Kristina, is she okay?" She asked the doctor, nodded.

"Kristina is perfectly fine, Marisa. It's you that isn't fine. You've been pushing it too much. The pains you were experiencing were abdominal cramps, and you're just fatigued. So, everything is fine." He told her. He had already told her fiance that as well so he didn't worry too much for too long. Marisa sighed in relief.

"I don't know why, I've been sleeping fine. I don't really do that much...Damian doesn't let me usually." She told him. Though the doctor shook his head and explained to her that she needed to be on bed rest until her due date..several weeks from now. She wasn't sure if she could lay in a bed that long.

Devon took her time, taking slow sips of her margarita. She didn't want to get drunk too fast...and it had been a long time since she drank. Though when her food came, she immediately dug in. To the french fries first, because she hated cold fries. She ate them with a side of honey mustard because she didn't like ketchup. And when Eric asked her if she was enjoying her food, she nodded with a smile. "So far, it's super good." She told him before she started to pick apart her ribs and then eat them one by one. The next time she looked at Eric, he would see barbecue sauce on both corners of her lips. "This is sooo good. Do you want a piece before I devour it?"

The doctor had kept Damian outside, apparently, for when Marisa awoke, he wasn't in the room yet. However, the man did go out to inform her fiance about what had happened. They had a long talk, Damian explaining the daily life as of late. He really was pushing Marisa to rest, and she herself was resting. However, he was learning that she actually needed bed rest, to completely take it easy. Well, Damian didn't know that. He rubbed his head sheepishly, but the doctor assured him that while it's a bit scary, this happens from time to time. Some mothers just wanted to keep doing what they wanted to in their everyday lives, and even the ones that did take it easy, like Marisa, just didn't quite do it enough. Damian felt a little better, but he still wanted to see Marisa.

Once he had permission, he came into the room like the hallway was on fire. "Marisa? Oh god, thank you." He immediately embraced her upon the bed she was laying on, squeezing her gently. "Oh no, ugh! Are you okay? I shouldn't have hugged you so tight. I'm sorry, but not sorry because I was worried sick. Is that okay?" The doctor just laughed and shook his head at the two of them. He had heard about the date night plan, and he said that the best treatment for her right now is plenty of TLC. Some nice therapy afterwards, the man joked that they could get a second chance at the date. Damian laughed lightly, kissing Marisa softly. "I'm so glad you're okay."

Devon was smart, unlike some people that he knew. She actually took her time with her drink, and he had respect for some smarts like that. And when she shared the same enthusiasm about her food, Eric gave a bright smile as they continued to dig in. But man, he had gotten super hungry the moment his eyes landed upon that burger. The thing was gone within moments, the only thing left on his plate sticky juices from the meat and the occasional scrap of a topping.

He looked up to her as she asked her question, but his eyes only focused on the barbecue sauce that touched the corner of her lips. Eric laughed softly, finding it so cute. "Nah, I'm getting full. But that sauce looks good." And he pointed at her face. Before she could do anything though, he told her to wait. Her boyfriend slid out of his seat and immediately joined alongside her, leaning in and intimately licking the sauce off. A quick glance around, and then Eric gently kissed her lips, catching any sauce there and pulled back, savoring the flavor of both it and Devon. "Mmn, tastes so delicious." He smiled and winked at her, blushing faintly. "The sauce is pretty good too." He then chuckled and sat back, making no move to return to his side of the table.

Marisa felt bad for making Damian worry like that, but to be fair she really...didn't know she was supposed to be on bed rest. Maybe she misunderstood her doctor, because they had predicted it. After all, Kristina was a bit large for a woman of Marisa's size. She just hugged onto Damian and then shook her head. "I'm pregnant, Damian. Not fragile. I just can't walk around the house anymore or do errands with Devon, I suppose. I won't lie, I really don't like the sound of being stuck in bed for so long, but I won't jeopardize Kristina like that again. If I fall the wrong way, it could be bad." She told him with a hand squeeze.

Eventually they were discharged from the hospital. She had to be wheeled to the truck...it was embarrassing because she felt fine now that she had rested for a little while. "Sorry our date ended up with me in the hospital, Damian..." She told him softly.

Devon wasn't aware of having anything in her mouth until he pointed it out. She immediately blushed and went for a napkin, but he stopped her. She whined a little bit when he leaned over to lick the sauce from her face. Oh God..it felt good. She was starting to get excited and the alcohol wasn't helping. Her heart started racing when they started to kiss, but it didn't last too long. She looked away and then laughed a bit when he made his joke. Oh fuck, she was rock hard now feeling that. She squirmed a little, hiking up her dress so he wouldn't notice.

"After this...can I come back to your place?" She asked him out of no where. This was probably a bad idea but...she didn't want the night to end when they were done with their food.

"I know, I know." He said to her, and when he was wheeling her out of the hospital, Damian still did it gently. Like the woman was made out of glass. Well, it was just too damn hard when he was not only worrying about the woman in his life that meant the absolute world to him, but throw in their daughter too, everything was a prime target for harming either two of those ladies. Thankfully though, they made it into the truck without any problems, driving off and waving to both the doctor and the receptionist who gave them a number to call in case anything came up. Damian immediately tucked it into his wallet.

Damian shook his head upon Marisa's comment. "I'm just glad you're okay. I should have kept us in the moment I saw your face at home. God, how could I be so stupid?" He said to himself, gently striking the stirring wheel. A sigh left him as he just shook his head and reached over, caressing Marisa's pregnant belly. "We'll take care of her both hardcore now." He assured her, leaning in to kiss her softly at a red light. From there, they made it home, and he carried Marisa to the bedroom. Even if he didn't got to the gym as much now, he still had a nice set of muscles that could carry his pregnant woman.

Seeing Devon's reaction made him chuckle. But even with a light kiss, he felt so warm all over. It was like any action with Devon left him drunk and craving for more. Speaking of which, he could taste the faint traces of margarita in there. It was really good, maybe next time they should ask Damian and Marisa to double date, and then he could enjoy some himself. Eric was a pretty lousy drunk though, so he wasn't sure if he could be responsible for his actions...

Her sudden question made him blush madly. As well as stir life down below his waist. He shifted a little and nodded almost automatically, like he was some kid in a candy shop. "Y-Yeah! I'd love to have you over!" He told her happily, smiling while still blushing a good bit. He waited patiently for her to finish her food though, not wanting to come off as having ulterior motives. In fact, he even chatted with her when she didn't have a bite, just so she didn't choke or anything. But eventually, Devon finished, Eric paid the bill and tab, and left with her hand in hand. Eric's heart was thumping, and he really hoped he didn't get sweaty hands soon.

The drive to his place was somewhat quiet, either or of them breaking it for a moment, but there was definitely some nervousness. Even walking up the stairs, it was Eric's turn to nearly stumble and trip up the flight, even dropping his keys nervously before he opened the door and allowed her in. The place was clean, thanks to when he tried to clean up before the date. Much better than before. "So... yeah, this is m-my place." He shut the door behind them, looking at Devon and first hoping she approved. Tiny, but still somewhat roomy. Maybe even for two people one day.

"Hush. You're not stupid, I'm just stubborn. I should have said something earlier but..I wanted to go out with you." She sighed softly and then smirked a bit. "My baby shower is going to be boring now. I'll be sitting down the entire time. Not we were planning on doing anything but a small house party. Still..." She sighed softly and closed her eyes. She was still a little tired from the whole ordeal. The ride home wasn't very long, and soon they were home. She undid her seat belt and then opened the door. She was supposed to be on bed rest, but that didn't mean she couldn't walk to her own bed.

By the time Devon was done with her food, she had drank almost two thirds of the margarita drink she had ordered. She was a little tipsy but she didn't feel drunk. Good thing, too. She didn't want to make an ass out of herself. At least Eric was excited to have her over, and she was interested to see where he lived. Though didn't talk much on the drive, it wasn't because she was nervous. Okay, well she was nervous but the alcohol was making her ignore that part of herself. No, she was thinking. About what she could do to please Eric. She was sure that she wasn't the only one who was getting hard out of the two. She didn't want him to get bored of her or anything.

The problem was, Eric was the type to want to give and receive. He would probably try to please her too, but...she still wasn't ready for him to know yet. There had to be a way...

Once they were inside of his apartment, she looked around and smiled. It was much better than her studio apartment she just left. It looked so...Eric too. "This is nice." She said as she took off her boots and walked deeper into his abode.

After she was in bed, he gave a small, apologetic smile to the woman as he helped tuck her in. "Don't fret, Marisa. It'll still be fun. And here, I promise you we'll redo that date once Kristina's done causing you trouble." Damian chuckled and actually leaned down to kiss her pregnant bump. He sat down on the edge of the bed and held her hand, leaning against the back of the wall and sighing in contentment. That was a huge scare, and it wore him out a bit.

Eric watched as she took off her boots, unconsciously gazing at her rear end that seemed to be highlighted by her dress. He looked away immediately, biting his lip as he watched her scope out the room. He stood there, waiting for her approval, and once he got it, Eric let out a soft sigh. She liked it! That was great, that was perfect. This was already a good sign. He didn't want her to suddenly leave or want to stop dating him if his place looked like a mess. And while it looked like he was perfectly clean, the place was still rather spotless. Maybe there was just something that could have been moved or touched up some.

"T-Thanks." He replied, smiling at her as he quickly removed his own shoes. Eyes gazed down at the noticeable tent, and this time, it was much harder to deal with. The mere prospect that something could happen tonight, in his home, with the woman he had fallen in love with was absolutely incredible. He was nervous and excited, he himself rather backed up as he share the same feelings as Devon. A hand wasn't enough anymore. At least, not his.

To try and relax himself, even if she was the center of his arousal, Eric suddenly hugged her from behind and kissed the back of her head lovingly. "So, what made you want to drop by here? I mean, I love your company, and I'm not offended at all or complaining." He asked her, looking about. "And I know, it's kinda tiny. But, y'know, I live by myself and all, heh."

"Huh? Redo the baby shower date?" Marisa wasn't sure if that's what he meant or not. That would be...rather unfortunate since all the gifts would really help out. Well not really, her and Damien had already did most of their shopping for the baby. Everything was tucked away neatly in their closet, waiting to be set up. Still, it would just be nontraditional to do so. Then again...this whole pregnancy was nontraditional. She squeezed his hand. It was warm and comforting.

He seemed really nervous, but that was okay. Devon was nervous too. After all, she was tipsy and in his apartment for the first time. The moment she felt him hug her from behind, she knew he was hard. She felt his erection and that was exciting her in turn. Ugh, she really wanted to suck his cock! She leaned back against her, unintentionally grinding against his erection as her cheeks started to go red. "Y-yeah....I lived in something way tinier than this until my employer let me sublease from them.." She realized what she was doing and stopped herself.

No, that was the alcohol. She had to behave. "I just wanted to spend more time with you," She began as she walked over to his couch and sat down. "I also wanted some time to sober up before I go home...thought we might be able to do something here..." Something other than fucking...but even she wasn't sure what else they'd want to do right now.

Damian shook his head and chuckled nervously. "Oh, no no no, love!" Damian smiled at her reassuringly, cupping and caressing her cheek. He squeezed her hand back and leaned in to kiss her forehead. "Silly, I meant our regular date. I'd never change the baby shower. Even when we have some family coming from out of town too." He was happy to meet her parents again, and likewise his parents to meet her again. There would probably be some explaining to do. He had a feeling Marisa's father might be a little bit upset that the pregnancy came first, but Damian would man up and talk with his future father-in-law.

It would be impossible to ignore that meaty, thick appendage that jutted out, pressing into her cute little butt. Yet he really knew she noticed when Devon grinded back into him. He bit his lip to suppress a moan, but she'd feel instead his body shudder against her. And right before she stopped, Eric began to return her motions, timing it at the moment to slip his tenting erection between her legs and teasingly draw up her hidden pussy and tight asshole before the shaft nestled between her rear cheeks.

"Really?" He asked breathlessly, watching her sit down. Oh shit, he had to walk in front of her. His cock painfully stretched out in his shorts, and with a bright red face, Eric tried to slip past in front of her to sit beside her. She had to have seen it! Trying to play it off, Eric quickly replied. "Oh, of course." He settled in next to her and wrapped an arm around her, cuddling on the couch. "A movie won't do, so why don't we do something else? Want some water or something first?" Eric asked as he went up into the kitchen. But he quickly shouted out. "Oh hey! We can play a game! I'm so old school, but I've got an old Nintendo 64 with the original Super Smash. Heh, think you can keep up with a pro like me~?" By no means was he a pro, but what wasn't a fun date with some healthy competition and smack talk?

"Oh Gosh. Sorry...I guess I'm not thinking straight." Marisa laughed a bit and then placed her hand on the back of his. Yeah, they had invited a good amount of people and it was too soon to cancel. Especially with both of their parents coming to see them. Her father was...really strict so she hoped that he wouldn't go too hard on Damian. The fact that he had a good job and was willing to support Marisa helped, but he was probably more concerned about her finishing her education since she was going for a masters. Though she could easily stop here and still make a decent living with Damian raising Kristina. "Well...I'm glad, then. I've been looking forward to this baby shower since we planned it at the last minute." She laughed a bit and then leaned in to kiss him.

It was...cute seeing Eric that way. He was trying so hard to hide the fact that he had that monster in his pants. But Devon could see it as clear as day. He really wanted her, and she wanted to please him. Even if she had to suffer. Maybe...maybe she could at least help him even though she wasn't ready. A brief cuddle was nice, but she was sad to see him go when he went into the kitchen. "I'm not really thirsty." She told him before rubbing herself through her dress a little to do her best to completely disguise it.

"Super Smash? I don't think I've ever played..." Devon called back to him. She didn't play a lot of video games, especially back in the day. Back in the day the only thing she did was spend as much time as she could out of the house because of her parents. "We can definitely play though!"

Damian nodded to her words, meeting her halfway so that their lips could be pressed against one another. And while he shouldn't, he pressed it deeper. They couldn't have sex, that was obvious. They couldn't fool around too much. But Damian could definitely let her know how much he loved her by giving her a loving, passionate kiss. Something that told her volumes more than what his words could. After parting, he gazed into her eyes with a smile. "Yeah, well, we always come out okay, even with a quick plan. I think this is going to be great." The man told her happily. "Do you want anything, love?"

The trip to the kitchen helped him calm his nerves somewhat. He even adjusted himself a little, though the persistent head of his member poked against the fabric. He was almos on the verge of begging it to behave as he simply poured a glass of water for himself. "All right, babe." He replied, seeing the woman scratching at her leg. Odd, but he shrugged and walked on over.

He get a pair of controllers and plopped on down beside her. "I used to play a bunch of video games a lot in college. I was kind of a slacker, I admit, heh." Eric definitely recalled putting off assignments until the last minute, though he turned around at the end of his Junior year. The screen went through the entire introduction scene, and while they watched, Eric often stole glances at Devon. She looked so beautiful and gorgeous and just... hot. His cock strained against the fabric once more as he cleared his throat. "Devon, you look beautiful, by the way." He said with a blush.

The deeper kiss brought joy to the pregnant woman's heart, her eyes shutting slowly as their tongues danced together. They definitely couldn't fool around, and yet she still had a strong desire to. When their kiss broke, there was a slight look of...disappointment in her eyes. But she knew it was probably a bad idea to fool around. They had just got back into the hospital. She had to hold herself back for Kristina's sake but...that didn't mean she couldn't keep doing what they had just did. "I want you," She whispered as she looked into his eyes, one of her pale hands moving to caress his cheek. She then leaned in and pressed her lips against his firmly, her tongue sliding into his mouth.

Marisa was going through her toughest weeks of pregnancy. The last few weeks. The fact that she was so close to giving birth scared her, but the comfort that came from the man in front of her made all her worry and fear go away. She draped her arms around him and then pulled him back so that he was on top of her while they kissed, and eventually she drew back looking up at him with a smile. "There's something else," She started as she blushed a little. "..We might need to get out the pump since Devon isn't here. My breasts are aching and probably about to spring a leak. Unless you might want to take her place for the night..."

It had really been a long few months, and of course she was one of those woman who started lactating way before their baby came. But she didn't particularly mind, at least when she had people around to help her with it. People who apparently really like the way her milk tasted. But once Kristi came out, she would definitely get first dibs.

Eric used to play a lot of video games when he was in college? That wasn't...okay it was surprising. She couldn't really imagine him playing games...the only people she ever saw into that kind of thing were scrawny, nerdy looking guys or guys that were three times her size. She wondered if Eric had always had this type of physique, or if he had..not grown into it, but worked to get it. "Really? I'll be honest Eric, I can't really picture you playing video games." Did that sound two..conceited? Well, it wasn't like she held herself to a certain standard and thought gamers were below her, she just...ugh. Maybe she should have just kept her mouth shut.

As they watched the opening cut scene, Devon squinted a bit at the graphics. She just realized that there was..a big change from back then to now. She did remember seeing commercials for games now on TV, and they were much better than this. It was kind of surreal how things had changed from then to now, but..why was she getting so hung up on a dumb video game? Well...not dumb, but...this was stupid. She was really trying to distract herself from her hard on that she had to adjust earlier. She looked over to Eric, hearing his kind words. It made her blush too. "O-oh...yeah? T-thanks." She stammered, looking back to the screen. Damn it, she really wanted to suck his cock.

Once they started playing, it was clear that Devon had never touched a video game in her life. The concept of moving the joystick AND hitting buttons was a mystery to her. She ended up playing some character named "Link" and all she did was jab at the big red button under her finger to make him attack really fast. Despite not knowing what she was doing at all, she was still amazed with the game, especially when she started learning new things she could do when she pressed the smaller button.

As their kiss continued to persist with such love, affection, and passion, Damian couldn't help but melt away and forget all the worries they had just a moment ago. It was as if once their lips even so much as grazed one another, the rest of the world didn't matter to him, and all he could think about is not even separating for a second to even capture a breath of precious air that his lungs needed. That's why when Marisa spoke those words and grasped at his cheeks, Damian gave a soft groan as he met her lips heatedly and immediately began to wrestle with her tongue. He savored the taste of her spit, explored the length of her own tongue with wonder. Even if they had kissed and made out time and time again... it was always so amazing to share such a passionate moment with such a passionate woman.

Damian found himself on top of her, her pregnant belly distended out and nuzzling against a still firm pack of abs. And an extremely hard cock. The man had separated their lips for a moment as he panted lightly. "I need you so bad..." He gasped out softly before they were once again kissing once more, tongues battling and lashing out upon one another. He did his best to have a light amount of sex with Marisa once she became a bit more fatigued during pregnancy. And once Devon began dating Eric, he respected her wish to be faithful to the man after their final night together. And masturbation had honestly began to feel almost lonely when he was alone. Damian longed for either woman, and the fact that they were around him made his desires burn constantly, day and night. He looked forward to when Kristina was born and well, their lovely little girl bouncing around happily and giggling. But he would be lying if he didn't want to once again bed Marisa for an entire night and take out his dry spell frustration out upon her body. Likewise with Devon, if he could ever just have the ability to be intimate with her, even for one night, and so long Marisa was aware of it, Damian would take her immediately.

Shaken from his thoughts though, he smiled at Marisa as they separated and she spoke. "Well, good news and bad news," Damian began straddling her lap slightly lower to give her comfort. His playful smirk though made one wonder if the bad news was really bad. For him, at least. "I threw out the pump. I didn't think we needed it." He licked his lips though as he gazed at her chest. "Mmn, but I've been jealous that Devon's been getting all that delicious titty milk." Damian teased, caressing her stomach and up to her breasts. God they were so big and sexy. He wanted to drink now. "Hope you don't mind starting now, Marisa." He said, standing up and starting to shed off his dress shirt. Damian wanted to get comfy for this... and wanted her naked.

Hearing Devon's words, well, Eric couldn't blame her. But he was open about it and just smiled back to her. "I actually played a ton of games. Not so much anymore. My parents were in the Navy, so we were moving around a lot. Sometimes I just played games more since I was almost always the only kid on base. Weird, but yeah, only kid." He told her, watching the opening scene with her. Actually, they didn't talk too much about themselves with each other. They must have been caught up in all the magic of their first date and practically being horny teenagers that they let that slip their minds. That would be a fun night of cuddling one day. Just cuddling and talking about one another. It sounded sweet.

As they played together, he had to admit, Devon was pretty bad. He gave her a brief run down of the controls in the beginning, and after some initial matches, she was getting the hang of it. Though, still learning bit by bit. "You're getting pretty good, Devon." Eric said to her. "Here though. A friend told me some good tips and tricks." Setting his controller down, he then scooted her up on the couch a little. Once she complied, Eric then plopped down right behind her. Devon was nestled between his legs, and out of longing, Eric just naturally pulled her against him. Their bodies were flush against one another, her behind pressed against the aching trouser snake that dreamed of being inside her. And he couldn't ignore the wonderful feeling. He didn't want to. Eric gave a small grind against her, though feigned innocence by scooting even closer against Devon.

Arms wrapped around her, but his hands rested upon her's. Eric selected a computer opponent to go up against her, and then he began working with her to teach her some combos and tricks. It wasn't hard, and there wasn't a doubt in his mind that she wouldn't pick up fast. Devon though would hear Eric's voice a bit breathless, stammering over some words though. He had began to start grinding again, head resting upon her shoulder as he watched her play. "Yeah, you're starting to get it now. B-Becoming a real champ..." Eric sighed out, arms now wrapped around her waist.

He wanted her so bad. Craved her. Needed her on a whole new level. Eric was becoming very apparent now with his desires, and he even released a moan. It seemed after maybe 30 minutes or so of the game, Eric wasn't interested in it anymore. No, he was much more interested in Devon. "Mmn, Devon..." The man's bulk held her as his head tilted to start kiss up and down her neck, nibbling softly upon her ear. He even tugged on it gently, now pulling and rocking her body into his grinding hips.

Back
Top Bottom